Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2340121 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (3531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
9 DAYS TO GO.. Yet no signings..

Why did Wenger visit Germany on Monday? hmmmmm.... tomorrow Wenger would take one last look at Diame against Arsenal...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
^^ He visited Johan Djourou to make sure he was settling well at Hannover.cheesy

PS - did anyone watch Chamakh play against QPR? The lad looked like he was actually half interested in playing footie and pulled two good saves out of Julio Cesar.

I doubt if Wenger is interested in Diame - any player he publicly 'admires' often is a distraction. The way he was denying the Gorcuff stories makes it more plausible. . . .but do we need another midfield 'dribbler' or a proper DM now that Coquelin has also joined Arteta on the injury table? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
^^^ Chamakh don find him level. Hopefully Westham like what they see and take him off our team.

Arteta should be back ahead of Saturday's game. I still think we need a playmaker in that team. We don't create enough chances tbh. Only Jack Wilshere seems to know how to track the runs of the strikers. Whatever happened to Rosicky?

Priority for me though is a striker. If we had a proper striker against Chelsea, it may have ended differently. A top class striker (even on loan) will be good enough for top four finish this season

BTW, can't we just recall the prodigal son? #Bendtner
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 12:01am On Jan 23, 2013
proudly9ja:

BTW, can't we just recall the prodigal son? #Bendtner
bia! is this a case of half a loaf is better than none? bros wenger get eyes and ears everywhere oh . .no just give am ideas sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:43am On Jan 23, 2013
Bendtner is so 'good' that he is also warming the bench at Juve eh? Even if Wenger regards him as the prodigal son, do others also regard him as prodigal or does the boy actually have serious issues?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:43am On Jan 23, 2013
debosky:

PS - did anyone watch Chamakh play against QPR? The lad looked like he was actually half interested in playing footie and pulled two good saves out of Julio Cesar.

he is trying his best to play for a contract.

bendtner was warming the bench, now he is injured for the rest of the season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2013
4llerbuntu:

he is trying his best to play for a contract.

And the best striker has returned to the Emirates too cry

Arsene bloody Wanke.r aint buying nada, the fool is more reactive than proactive. And because he has a PHd in whatever, his head is so far up his ars.e that his stoopid French nose mistakes it for some fine French cheese but then again bloody French cheese smell worse than Agbero shi/t, yet it's a delicacy.

I am going to start following Piers Morgan on twitter, his rants against the bloody wan.ker are the only things that can numb my pain right now angry angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 11:18am On Jan 23, 2013
mukina2:
bia! is this a case of half a loaf is better than none? bros wenger get eyes and ears everywhere oh . .no just give am ideas sad
Bendtner is better than Messi! grin grin

debosky: Bendtner is so 'good' that he is also warming the bench at Juve eh? Even if Wenger regards him as the prodigal son, do others also regard him as prodigal or does the boy actually have serious issues?
You are hyping Chamakh (r u his manager in disguise?) and you don't want me to hype Bendtner? grin A whole top scorer for his National Team??

Una no even happy say na Bendtner I dey ask for. What if I'd asked after Denilson? As at 2008, Denilson was the heir apparent to Cesc Fabregas cool cool

4llerbuntu:

At least he'll now have time to design his boots for next season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 11:22am On Jan 23, 2013
proudly9ja:
You are hyping Chamakh (r u his manager in disguise?) and you don't want me to hype Bendtner? grin A whole top scorer for his National Team??

Una no even happy say na Bendtner I dey ask for. What if I'd asked after Denilson? As at 2008, Denilson was the heir apparent to Cesc Fabregas cool cool

I wasn't hyping Chamakh - I saw him put in a decent performance and I commented on it. You haven't even seen Niklas play once and you are suggesting him? Heck I'd play Andrey 'Meerkat' Arshavin at CF before Bendtner at this point. cheesy

At least Denilson is playing regular footie, not benchwarming his career away. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
naijababe:

Arsene bloody Wanke.r aint buying nada, the fool is more reactive than proactive. And because he has a PHd in whatever, his head is so far up his ars.e that his stoopid French nose mistakes it for some fine French cheese but then again bloody French cheese smell worse than Agbero shi/t, yet it's a delicacy.

I am going to start following Piers Morgan on twitter, his rants against the bloody wan.ker are the only things that can numb my pain right now angry angry angry angry
Arsene Wenger pissing people off since 2005
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
A-40:

Arsene Wenger pissing people off since 2005

Fimile jo sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2013
How many days to close of transfer window?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
naijababe:

Chaii see venting!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
Stade Rennais confirm sale of M'Vila to Rubin Kazan
The France midfielder, who has been linked with a number of Premier League clubs this month, is undergoing a medical in Rome ahead of a potential switch to the Russian outfit
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
wenger is purchasing 2 players before the window shuts.....
my source at the emirates told me plans are in the pipeline to bring 2 attacking players......you people should chill out and let the professor work his magic once again. this same man has never let arsenal down in finishing in the top 4 spots. arsene knows!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
coogar: wenger is purchasing 2 players before the window shuts.....
my source at the emirates told me plans are in the pipeline to bring 2 attacking players......you people should chill out and let the professor work his magic once again. this same man has never let arsenal down in finishing in the top 4 spots. arsene knows!

He that weareth the shoe.............
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
Well, my sources say we've made a £30m pound bid for fufu-king Emmanuel Eboue, the only rightback in the world capable of playing Wenga-ball!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
8 DAYS TO GO...Yet no signings.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
dayokanu: How many days to close of transfer window?

Munschit supporters can't count days on the calendar? Not surprised - y'all are not the brightest bunch. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
debosky:

Munschit supporters can't count days on the calendar? Not surprised - y'all are not the brightest bunch. tongue

from my source at the emirates.....
wenger was in germany few days ago and deals are being arranged to bring in lewandowski and goetze.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
coogar:

from my source at the emirates.....
wenger was in germany few days ago and deals are being arranged to bring in lewandowski and goetze.

That can never happen those players have their sights in clubs above Arsenals level.

Its just the same dream like David villa to Arsenal gossip
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
dayokanu:
That can never happen those players have their sights in clubs above Arsenals level.
Its just the same dream like David villa to Arsenal gossip

arsenal are bigger than dortmund....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2013
Theo failing to close down costing us a goal. . . .then Poldi showing his class with a sumptuous finish.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
coogar:

arsenal are bigger than dortmund....

dayokanu:

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
Giroud!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ooooh Santi Cazooorrrllaaaa!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
WALCOOOTTTttttttttttt

How many goals now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
Walcott!!!! Another ice-cream goal - his specialty. grin

an assist and a goal for Poldi and some nuccas will be questioning his quality eh?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
Girrrouuuuuddddddd!!!

Yet another assist from Podolski!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
Must we always wait until every second half to play our best? Awesome football!!!!!! Dayo u can check ur blood pressure later grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2013
Jack Wilshere --- Another level
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kashmo: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2013
Not Impressed, abeg! Le Prof still need to buy that "Super Quality" player before deadline day grin Flash in the pan kinda performance against a newly promoted team. . . Shior

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (3531) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.