Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,540 members, 7,865,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2364142 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (3551) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
Roland17: Must we always wait until every second half to play our best? Awesome football!!!!!! Dayo u can check ur blood pressure later grin

I actually love it So Arsene would find an excuse not to buy anyone

Before the next EPL game the window should be closed or too late
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hehehehe e don be for una! No player for transfer window be that. Gervinho is the new signing

10 goals and 7 assists for Theo already but hey who's counting?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
A-40:

10 goals and 7 assists for Theo already but hey who's counting?

I'll be waiting to hear who scored the winning goal today, or 'turned the game around'. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
debosky:

I'll be waiting to hear who scored the winning goal today, or 'turned the game around'. cheesy

Surely thats PoDUDski
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
debosky:

Hallelujah to him! First game he is turning around since joining Arsenal

10 goals 7 assists.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
A-40:

Hallelujah to him! First game he is turning around since joining Arsenal

Who came on and scored against Swansea to turn the game around? cheesy

10 goals 7 assists.

I am happy for Theo - and I want more from him! After all he's now collecting our 100k and na Arsenal he dey score the goals for. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
debosky:

Who came on and scored against Swansea to turn the game around? cheesy

I was talking about Giroud actually

debosky:
I am happy for Theo - and I want more from him! After all he's now collecting our 100k and na Arsenal he dey score the goals for. cheesy

With the way yall talk here its hard to tell! Against Chelsea for example no single person pointed out the stink bomb Giroud had! The excellent chance Theo provided not one mention of it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ramsey deserves some credit today, he kept it very very simple and stuck to instructions, that is very rare with Ramsey..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
A-40:

With the way yall talk here its hard to tell! Against Chelsea for example no single person pointed out the stink bomb Giroud had! The excellent chance Theo provided not one mention of it.

I did.

debosky:
It could all have started differently if Giroud took the sublime chance he had early on, or if Walcott remembered the offside rule in the first 45 mins.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
The so-called Podudski should be MOTM.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
Kay-Dee:
The so-called Podudski should be MOTM.

First player to notch up 3 assists in a single game in the BPL this season - I want more of such duds in my team. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
debosky:

First player to notch up 3 assists in a single game in the BPL this season - I want more of such duds in my team. cheesy
How many players have scored a hat-trick twice this season?
Who scored a hat-trick and 2 assists this season??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
Roland17: Ramsey deserves some credit today, he kept it very very simple and stuck to instructions, that is very rare with Ramsey..
yeah today i have nothing bad to say grin he really tried today smiley

good game good win!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
A-40:

How many players have scored a hat-trick twice this season?
Who scored a hat-trick and 2 assists this season??

One of those hat-tricks was in a meaningless game against Reading - exemplified by the king of waste men Chamakh scoring twice as well in the same game. cheesy

I'm not talking about ice-cream goals or goals in meaningless competitions - game changing, game winning goals!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
debosky:

One of those hat-tricks was in a meaningless game against Reading - exemplified by the king of waste men Chamakh scoring twice as well in the same game. cheesy

I'm not talking about ice-cream goals or goals in meaningless competitions - game changing, game winning goals!

How is the game vs reading meaningless?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
debosky:

Yeah right meaningless game! Sorry Wenger does not agree with you. In the next round he featured Vermaelen,Gervinho,Podudski,Cazorla. And yall lost!! To a Division 4 team

debosky:
If you win the Capital Cup you wouldn't be called a trophyless team. Bwahahahaha even Wenger cares about the Capital One cup these days. Abi una still dey take am groom young players? Hehe iro nla
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 12:07am On Jan 24, 2013
Arsene Wenger is nuts cheesycheesy

Wenger on signings: 'No [I have nothing to tell you]. That is why I have to shorten the press conference, because I have to do some work!'
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 12:16am On Jan 24, 2013
Theo!! Sign da thing!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:29am On Jan 24, 2013
is it not apparent that theo does his best work working the right channel inwards?

how many times will we point this out. theo did waay better wen giroud was on the pitch.

after giroud left the off ball movement around the top striker crapped out. the team finds it difficult to get the ball to theo upfront.

blind bartimaeus could see the difference.

also without the mercurial diabolical the midfield actually moved the ball quicker and well. sheesh.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 1:18am On Jan 24, 2013
Ermmm, good performance but our consistent inconsistency is the problem.
Mr. Wilshere, you've got class. I think you need quality players around you in order for you to be as great as Messi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:49am On Jan 24, 2013
7 DAYS TO GO....Yet no signings

Although Rubin Kazan and M'Villa have agreed personal terms and a medical, Rennes just confirmed a late offer for Yann M'Vila has been placed by a premiership team but the General Manager refused to give the name of the team, but claims its not Newcastle, so that leaves Arsenal, Spurs and QPR....

With Wenger's statement and disposition during the press conference after the West Ham game, i would not doubt if its Wenger but i am guessing its already too late except M'villa does a Remy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:27am On Jan 24, 2013
Roland17: 7 DAYS TO GO....Yet no signings

Although Rubin Kazan and M'Villa have agreed personal terms and a medical, Rennes just confirmed a late offer for Yann M'Vila has been placed by a premiership team but the General Manager refused to give the name of the team, but claims its not Newcastle, so that leaves Arsenal, Spurs and QPR....

With Wenger's statement and disposition during the press conference after the West Ham game, i would not doubt if its Wenger but i am guessing its already too late except M'villa does a Remy.

Isn't this proof enough that Wenger either has no idea what he's doing or is working deliberately to reduce squad quality? Any reasonable manager should have made a picture of what he intends to use in reinforcing his squad even before the window. Or is he still sticking with we have quality line?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:40am On Jan 24, 2013
One word to dayo-akamu: PoGOALSKI! Podolski uber allez und bayern munsheet!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 11:34am On Jan 24, 2013
Reports claim that Man U have signed Wilfred Zaha. undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
edoyad:
Isn't this proof enough that Wenger either has no idea what he's doing or is working deliberately to reduce squad quality? Any reasonable manager should have made a picture of what he intends to use in reinforcing his squad even before the window. Or is he still sticking with we have quality line?

How is this proof of anything? Why is M'Vila - a disruptive player with discipline issues whose price has dropped dramatically in line with his performances - proof of anything? Did Wenger say he wanted to sign him?

Our primary issue IMO is the lack of a striker - someone we can play/bring on to change the game when Giroud's approach isn't working.

I agree that Wenger hasn't done nearly enough to sign players in this window, but that is not linked to M'Vila going to a money miss road club like Rubin Kazan.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
debosky:

How is this proof of anything? Why is M'Vila - a disruptive player with discipline issues whose price has dropped dramatically in line with his performances - proof of anything? Did Wenger say he wanted to sign him?

Our primary issue IMO is the lack of a striker - someone we can play/bring on to change the game when Giroud's approach isn't working.

I agree that Wenger hasn't done nearly enough to sign players in this window, but that is not linked to M'Vila going to a money miss road club like Rubin Kazan.

I thought deboskysports has direct access to the boss, no? Tell him now!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
naijababe:

I thought deboskysports has direct access to the boss, no? Tell him now!!!

Alaigboran agbalagba ni bobo yen. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2013
Roland17: 7 DAYS TO GO....Yet no signings

Stop being ungrateful

Walcott signed some days ago. Diaby and Gervinho are coming back

roSICKy and Arseshavin are still hidden weapons

Y'all won handily yesterday 5-1.

So why do you need new signings?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
From a gooner...really funny:

In this window Stan has spent £80 million on a ranch with 5,000 cows & £20 million on 2 shopping centers in Colorado. It doesn't get much better than this.

KROENKE REACTION BELOW
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
maybe someday

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
debosky:

All of a sudden the same M'Vila who we have been linked with for close to two seasons has become a crappy player with attitude problems? Continue living up to Wenger's expectations.

Every department in that squad needs strengthening, in fact the attack needs it least.

And hahaha to the bold part grin . Did you just say this transfer window? Please tell me the transfer window in the last seven seasons where Wenger did enough.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 6:16am On Jan 25, 2013
coogar:

from my source at the emirates.....
wenger was in germany few days ago and deals are being arranged to bring in lewandowski and goetze.

In a bold move, Arsene Wenger has convinced the the Arsenal Football Club to bypass going after individual players and actually bypass dealing with the club completely. "We decided to purchase the city of Dortmund" said Wenger. "We are tired of being rebuffed by Dortmund.

I really fancy most of the players on their team, especially that little fella and the big guy in the back and that guy up front with long Polish name, well you get the idea and since we just can't try and invade Germany as we think that would create some bad press and may alienate some of our fans, we decided that the best strategy would be to just purchase the entire city of Dortmund."

[img]http://www.dortmund.de/media/bilder_1/kopfpanoramen/kopfpanoramengro/City-Panorama_PanoramaGross.jpg[/img]

Terms of the deal are still to be determined due to the fact there are some Schalke fans who will need to be relocated.

http://www.eturbopost.com/arsenal_buys_dortmund.php

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (3551) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Fkhalifa(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.