Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2351330 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbe(m): 7:48am On Feb 20, 2013
Buncha plonkers. mcheew

anyways, this "4th place trophy" is a pipe dream. better accept the fact NOW

i fail to see how any of the events in th past 2 weeks are newsworthy.

are they new? no.

are they strange? no

are they normal? yes.

are they expected? yes

eod.

@dayokanu abeg abeg, try free this thread ooo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 7:55am On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 20, 2013
we might lose jack wilshere to barcelona o, maybe next year.. Just check out dis link and see what am talking abt http://www.fanatix.com/news/fc-barcelona-should-sign-arsenal-star-jack-wilshere-says-dani-alves/108450/
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2013
dayokanu:

I know the tie isnt over so do you mind putting an additional $100-$500 on the tie that Bayern eliminates Arsenal?

Yes I do mind - I've wagered what I intended to, and that will suffice. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 9:41am On Feb 20, 2013
StarBoard:
The Hot air brigade on mute.
Reality strikes.
Where is dud-space sef? I want my usual lesson in micro-economics about how this result is a way to safeguard the long-term future of Arsenal,given that they don't spend the way United and City and Chelsea do, since United are supposed to be crippled financially and will run out of business in 5 years.(Note this argument began in 2010).
To be fair to Dudu for all the megedefegede he chats he has been in hiding for sometime now. Ninja has smelled the coffee and embraced reality

This is for all the people sleeping on the Bundesliga! Comparing their shyte players to Phillip Lahm! Comparing duds like Wheelchair,Arteta to Schweini and Kroos. They said they have an academy
We started five from ours last night! Wenger has not produced three decent players from his academy since he started his phony experiment

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2013
But why una go dey let this guy chop una money like this? The guy go buy cow untop Arsenal fans head. Dayo you are hopeless, I knew you were scum but not this scummy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by olabukola: 9:46am On Feb 20, 2013
The boys showed xter last nite, its not mathematically over yet, they can still win the EPL and qualify by beating Bayern 3-0 in the second leg. $th place finish is assured no doubt and more more in the bank to rebuild this summer so no biggy. "In wengay dey trust"
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by RuuDie(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2013
Chamo.

Kindly confirm. I've done my bit!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by RuuDie(m): 10:04am On Feb 20, 2013
dayokanu: Any updates Ruudie drop this money

Dayo...I don drop am oh!

Awaiting Chamo's confirmation!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2013
Cant fault the lads for the effort they put in last nite, we only just hoped they had been playing every game with this type of attitude from the beginning...Kudos to all the lads but on the day the Bayern team had more quality and tactics wise, their coach was simply awesome..

They always had a minimum of 8 players behind the ball when defending which meant you need to be extremely quick and decisive or pure genius to break them down.

Their defending is way better than that of blackburn lol!, no wonder they haven't conceded so many goals this season..Credit to the manager for such astute tactics and credit to the players for bringing out the best in the managers tactics.

Realistically i would say, we should save our best legs to focus on making it into champs league position this season and really i dont mind sending ox, gerv, arshavin, diaby and co to Bayern in the second league..As a fan i would want a miracle, but then again on the balance of play and what the current situation is...its only sensible to pick ourselves up and set our goals firmly on securing champs league football next season..

As per the Jack rumours going to Barca...unfortunately we have a board that cares less and right now i wont be surprised if they were to sell him..its a shame but I remain a gunner.

and one other thing, Theo is not a CF...with his back to goal he really cant do much but when facing the opposition he is brilliant...we really also need to consider using two strikers..i am a firm admirer of 4-4-2 and the teams that have give even the likes of Barca and Real Madrid much to ponder are those that have two men upfront

Well who knows what lies ahead but surely, a breaking point will still emerge and this great club will come alive again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 10:46am On Feb 20, 2013
RuuDie:

Dayo...I don drop am oh!

Awaiting Chamo's confirmation!

Payment confirmed

DK your turn
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 10:50am On Feb 20, 2013
Jencejyde: Cant fault the lads for the effort they put in last nite, we only just hoped they had been playing every game with this type of attitude from the beginning...Kudos to all the lads but on the day the Bayern team had more quality and tactics wise, their coach was simply awesome..

They always had a minimum of 8 players behind the ball when defending which meant you need to be extremely quick and decisive or pure genius to break them down.

Their defending is way better than that of blackburn lol!, no wonder they haven't conceded so many goals this season..Credit to the manager for such astute tactics and credit to the players for bringing out the best in the managers tactics.

Realistically i would say, we should save our best legs to focus on making it into champs league position this season and really i dont mind sending ox, gerv, arshavin, diaby and co to Bayern in the second league..As a fan i would want a miracle, but then again on the balance of play and what the current situation is...its only sensible to pick ourselves up and set our goals firmly on securing champs league football next season..

As per the Jack rumours going to Barca...unfortunately we have a board that cares less and right now i wont be surprised if they were to sell him..its a shame but I remain a gunner.

and one other thing, Theo is not a CF...with his back to goal he really cant do much but when facing the opposition he is brilliant...we really also need to consider using two strikers..i am a firm admirer of 4-4-2 and the teams that have give even the likes of Barca and Real Madrid much to ponder are those that have two men upfront

Well who knows what lies ahead but surely, a breaking point will still emerge and this great club will come alive again.

Faith grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by RuuDie(m): 11:00am On Feb 20, 2013
Besides poor defensive awareness, Arsenal simply dallied on the ball too long in attack, even when Giroud came on they didn't launch crosses into the box. Sagna was particularly poor, Arsenal had a bit more joy down his side but did not exploit it.

I still believe Arsenal will prevail...Bayern only just 'look' better than they really are because things are going well for them!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 11:38am On Feb 20, 2013
RuuDie: Besides poor defensive awareness, Arsenal simply dallied on the ball too long in attack, even when Giroud came on they didn't launch crosses into the box. Sagna was particularly poor, Arsenal had a bit more joy down his side but did not exploit it.

I still believe Arsenal will prevail...Bayern only just 'look' better than they really are because things are going well for them!

Hope grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nateevs(m): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2013
dayokanu: www.nairaland.com/attachments/995485_Kuru_jpg2b6173e04b317a5e7e94292f812e6740

Sometimes you can't help but just laugh at what Dayo's capable of.
This is some really funny sh1t.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nateevs(m): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2013
RuuDie: Besides poor defensive awareness, Arsenal simply dallied on the ball too long in attack, even when Giroud came on they didn't launch crosses into the box. Sagna was particularly poor, Arsenal had a bit more joy down his side but did not exploit it.

On the basis that Bayern concede very few goals, it's hard to see how Arsenal goes through.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
After last night's match wenger
sat alone keeping his door
locked in the dressing room
with his thoughts !
This is it guys he's leaving at the
end of the season ! But trust me you all want him
to go but you'll literally cry for
him to come back trust me you
will !...#WENGER FOR EVER..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2013

wenger's tactics were baffling......
it was obvious bayern weren't even defending aerial incursions very well and arsenal failed to exploit that weakness. when the ball goes wide, bodies should be flooding the box so the crosser can have something to aim at - instead, arsenal players all rush towards the ball to play tiki-taka. it was so frustrating to watch.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
People should please stop saying 'Bayern is a good team'. That statement tears me apart. Does anyone expect anything less in the knockout stages?
My beef is not at the players - Wenger's reluctance to buy tested quality is. By now he should get it in his skull that strikers that worth only 10M and are not even up to 27 years yet are not worth shyte and relying on players like Ramshit just to prove everyone else is calamitous.
One real striker (not ala Giroud) in yesterday's game would have made so much difference.

The team must be in tatters now - making proven players like Sagna and Carzola look shitty and I don't know if we can even make top four cos even the manger is clearly a broken man.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by wonlasewonimi: 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
coogar:

wenger's tactics were baffling......
it was obvious bayern weren't even defending aerial incursions very well and arsenal failed to exploit that weakness. when the ball goes wide, bodies should be flooding the box so the crosser can have something to aim at - instead, arsenal players all rush towards the ball to play tiki-taka. it was so frustrating to watch.

Na God save your $1k. How anyone would place a bet on this Arsenal is beyond me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
wonlasewonimi:
Na God save your $1k. How anyone would place a bet on this Arsenal is beyond me.

arsenal lost because dayo did not take the bet. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
chamotex: Payment confirmed

DK your turn

Mine has been done too please confirm
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
dipo+:
People should please stop saying 'Bayern is a good team'. That statement tears me apart. Does anyone expect anything less in the knockout stages?
My beef is not at the players - Wenger's reluctance to buy tested quality is. By now he should get it in his skull that strikers that worth only 10M and are not even up to 27 years yet are not worth shyte and relying on players like Ramshit just to prove everyone else is calamitous.
One real striker (not ala Giroud) in yesterday's game would have made so much difference.

The team must be in tatters now - making proven players like Sagna and Carzola look shitty and I don't know if we can even make top four cos even the manger is clearly a broken man.

dipo+:
Be like say this Dayo guy wan run down. Just dey show yourself abi? I will quote this comment after the game at London; Bayansh is NOT beating Arsenal at the Emirate. NEVER!

Bros you no get shame? This was your earlier post when would you honour the Lagos Lagoon with your presence
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ba7man(m): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
Gunnerz......you know what to do.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

You really think coogar has 1k to place on any team or even Arsenal for that matter?

My friend offer another guy(An arsenal fan) a bet that Bayern wins both legs vs Arsenal with at least a 2 goal margin in both games The Arsenal fan didnt take the bet cos he knows the type of team Assanal is

Immediately after the draw was made I predicted a home and away victory 3-1, 4-1 cos I know our opponent is useless. Check NL archives
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by wonlasewonimi: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
dayokanu:

You really think coogar has 1k to place on any team or even Arsenal for that matter?

My friend offer another guy(An arsenal fan) a bet that Bayern wins both legs vs Arsenal with at least a 2 goal margin in both games The Arsenal fan didnt take the bet cos he knows the type of team Assanal is

Immediately after the draw was made I predicted a home and away victory 3-1, 4-1 cos I know our opponent is useless. Check NL archives
Ngbo coogar? are you saying he is a broke ass ninja? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
If to say if to say if to say if to say 2baba na woman we for dey call am 2mama

Hehehehe so Giroud is now the hero you mean the same Giroud that could not score against Blackburn and Sunderland? Excuses fiesta. Last season even with RVP and Thierry Henry yall still lost 4-0 at Milan

Awww man! Debosky after all your mouth grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
A-40:

Awww man! Debosky after all your mouth grin grin

Slow your roll bro. . . .it's not over - YET.

There'll be more than enough time for you to gloat IF you finish the job in Munich.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by RuuDie(m): 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
chamotex:

Hope grin grin

We'll see. . .!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by RuuDie(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
debosky:

Slow your roll bro. . . .it's not over - YET.

There'll be more than enough time for you to gloat IF you finish the job in Munich.

Keep the belief bro. . .this only makes the victory sweeter - keep the belief!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
dayokanu:

Bros you no get shame? This was your earlier post when would you honour the Lagos Lagoon with your presence

Calm your teats, donkey. Bayansh only won because Wenger was foolish enough to sit Giroud for Walcott as top striker against Germans who are on drugs
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by wonlasewonimi: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
Unbelievable arsenal fans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.