Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2352254 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KingAlabi: 12:42pm On May 30, 2021
FBS:

To where? Mid table things? cheesy
Sorry I finished second on the table, you are talking to the wrong person.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:43pm On May 30, 2021
fredoooooo:
For those wey never see champions league before... here is it .. from our captain.
You can also book a tour at the Bridge ...
And if you're not happy , lick sugar or Honey .
We choose happiness.
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Alabosi angry angry Make we borrow the cup for one day na?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FBS: 12:46pm On May 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

Sorry I finished second on the table, you are talking to the wrong person.
My bad sorry. Villarreal things. tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KingAlabi: 12:47pm On May 30, 2021
FBS:

My bad sorry. Villarreal things. tongue cheesy
Enjoy bro, congrats.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 12:54pm On May 30, 2021
Roland17:

Alabosi angry angry Make we borrow the cup for one day na?
Padimi , anythin for you, you can also borrow our stadium ...
But you go wear our Jersey o cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FBS: 12:59pm On May 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

Enjoy bro, congrats.
Thanks boss. My apologies.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KingAlabi: 1:06pm On May 30, 2021
FBS:

Thanks boss. My apologies.
We good
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 1:27pm On May 30, 2021
FBS:

Remember our former coach said the team was not ready to compete yet won the the UCL beating the likes of Real Madrid along the way.
Never underestimate the input of a good coach. Tuchel completely changed the Chelsea team.

Baba, the same squad of yesterday if it was lead by OGS, Arteta or even Poch trust me one of the trios would still beat Pep, am even doubting you to b a Chelsea fan self.

If Chelsea players are ready to play for a coach baba them go play wholeheartedly. Wait self, are you saying the Europa u lifted in Baku Sarri was tactical also.

Don't get me wrong am not disregarding Tuchel tact am only trying to let u know about the gut Chelsea players possessed irrespective of the coach on ground.

I remember when Liverpool SAS was damn in form out of 14 games remaining to round off the season they won 10 consecutively, their 11th game was against Chelsea majority of people thought Liverpool would pounce on Chelsea like a mad lion. 3days b4 the match I told people for sport centre if to say I dey play bet9ja I fit stake all my money on Chelsea to defeat Liverpool because I know the potential their players possessed behold they didn't fail me... No dey underrate Chelsea players oooh.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:37pm On May 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

I am surrounded by shekpite friends and family grin grin

Mehn, my yesterday really choke offline oh.

But we muuve Sha.
Na today I receive the bantering from my Chelsea friends oo

Las las we move sha

I believe say this week na solemn and painful week for man u fanz grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:38pm On May 30, 2021
Akinbahm:

My brother, something go happen oh just imagine if there's sth we fit do here in 9ja to stop Chelshit yesterday night you think say we no go do am? now relate it to Tottenham wining the UCL
True, na now I see your point.
You're damn right
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KingAlabi: 2:30pm On May 30, 2021
Jodera:

Las las we move sha

What is more irritating is the name calling, small boys everywhere on that thread.

We go dey alright Las Las

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 2:45pm On May 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

What is more irritating is the name calling, small boys everywhere on that thread.

Sebi i told you back in February say no be everybody you go dey engage. You say u dey catch cruise grin
Majority of those fools no worth am. Always resist the urge and leave them in your ignore list.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2021
Jodera:

Las las we move sha

United might be temporarily in the mud, but Arsenal's own is eternal cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KingAlabi: 2:57pm On May 30, 2021
Lana1:
Sebi i told you back in February say no be everybody you go dey engage. You say u dey catch cruise grin
Majority of those fools no worth am. Always resist the urge and leave them in your ignore list.
Lolz
I be cool guy, I dey raport with EVERYBODY grin
But I dey get limit Sha, and the limit has been reached.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:28pm On May 30, 2021
Roland17:

Leno needs serious competition.. release AMN.. he is not a defender and has no business playing as one. If we can’t guarantee him a place in the midfield let him go, besides he is not the level of quality we need in the midfield. He should have been allowed to leave for Wolves last season but of course our Spanish Kadiri Ikhana blocked the move as if he had plans for the kid only to send him on loan and you can imagine his value has dropped significantly.
Saliba has to get playing time.. Someone is going to get a hold of him and make him what he truly is and then we would start regretting. I agree with getting two midfielders, one creative attacking midfielder is a must.
Splash some money on a very good striker.. More importantly fire Arteta.. this is not going anywhere!
All your points are apt. I think letting AMN go will be best for both parties. Max Aarons will fit in easily.

The board isn't sacking Arteta soon.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 4:00pm On May 30, 2021
Buon Appetito

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 4:00pm On May 30, 2021
Buon Appetito from the stone they reject that later become the cornerstone..
Giroud of Chelsea that won Europa Cup (highest goal scorer) and the champions league grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 4:12pm On May 30, 2021
Willian promise una grin grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:26pm On May 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

grin grin

Lol.. Everybody go dey alright las las oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:28pm On May 30, 2021
Lana1:
United might be temporarily in the mud, but Arsenal's own is eternal cheesy
Wetin dey down no fit fall again na grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:40pm On May 30, 2021
Spy360:
Stay

Goal Keepers
Leno**, Okonkwo?

Defenders
Holding?, Gabriel*, Mari*, Tierney**, Cedric*, Chambers*, AMN*, Saliba*

Midfielders
Partey**, Xhaka**, ESR***

Forwards
Aubameyang*, Saka***, Pepe***, Martinelli****, Nketiah*,

Promote
Azeez
Balogun

Sign
One Goal keeper: Take a player on loan
One defender (LB) : ?
Two midfielders : Bissouma, Buendia
Two forwards including one winger : ?,?

* Is the degree of how important they are to future campaigns, and how they shoul stay or remain

? Is why should they stay...

That UCL win, which was well deserved by Chelsea, has put a hundred times pressure on whatever Arsenal represents in English football.

9years, 2UCL

15years

One UCL final
One Europa Final
One Europa Semi

Nothing on Domestic Title either.

Martinelli and Saka were still playing with Toys when we last played a UCL final.

This should further trigger Ek to get the fans out of this cesspit.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:17pm On May 30, 2021
daveP:

* Is the degree of how important they are to future campaigns, and how they shoul stay or remain

? Is why should they stay...

That UCL win, which was well deserved by Chelsea, has put a hundred times pressure on whatever Arsenal represents in English football.

9years, 2UCL

15years

One UCL final
One Europa Final
One Europa Semi

Nothing on Domestic Title either.

Martinelli and Saka were still playing with Toys when we last played a UCL final.

This should further trigger Ek to get the fans out of this cesspit.
The fact is that we cannot change the entire squad in one TW. But we can offload up to 10 deadwoods between now and Jan.

I'll like to keep the younger generation as squad depth while we get top performers to make the core team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2021
I no dey shame again, I no put my mind for Arsenal matters like before again..
BTW,
� Roman Abramovich wants the 3rd champions league, Chelsea will bring in high profile players this summer, Tuchel appears best equipped to stay longer term and win trophies with Chelsea.

( Matt Law - Telegraph ) https:///hLOetTXZ5m

Team wey win ucl still wan strengthen, yet Arsenal wants to sell Willock,Guen,Xhaka to recover fees for Pepe and Partey undecided

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:42pm On May 30, 2021
Spy360:

The fact is that we cannot change the entire squad in one TW. But we can offload up to 10 deadwoods between now and Jan.

I'll like to keep the younger generation as squad depth while we get top performers to make the core team.

I saw this on AFTV

That Auba own shock me. Very Hilarious to even think to loan a club Captain.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FBS: 11:31pm On May 30, 2021
Akinbahm:

Baba, the same squad of yesterday if it was lead by OGS, Arteta or even Poch trust me one of the trios would still beat Pep, am even doubting you to b a Chelsea fan self.

If Chelsea players are ready to play for a coach baba them go play wholeheartedly. Wait self, are you saying the Europa u lifted in Baku Sarri was tactical also.

Don't get me wrong am not disregarding Tuchel tact am only trying to let u know about the gut Chelsea players possessed irrespective of the coach on ground.

I remember when Liverpool SAS was damn in form out of 14 games remaining to round off the season they won 10 consecutively, their 11th game was against Chelsea majority of people thought Liverpool would pounce on Chelsea like a mad lion. 3days b4 the match I told people for sport centre if to say I dey play bet9ja I fit stake all my money on Chelsea to defeat Liverpool because I know the potential their players possessed behold they didn't fail me... No dey underrate Chelsea players oooh.
Lol. What are you on about oga?
The same players Lampard said were not ready to compete? Abi you no see our league position before and what has Baku got to do with this season?
Are you talking about the same "corporate shoe Rudiger" that many wanted to get rid of? If you've taken time to watch Chelsea matches then you would see that we played differently to when Lamps was in charge.

Ole with this team will do nothing just like against Villarreal and FYI I rated Arteta above Lampard for obvious reasons.

The only thing that changed in our Chelsea team was Tuchel.

Rest Oga.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 8:44am On May 31, 2021
This the height of it
#deadclub

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 8:50am On May 31, 2021
Good morning o .. if your team no dey here go and take your good morning from F.A primary school cup .. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:59pm On May 31, 2021
fredoooooo:
Good morning o .. if your team no dey here go and take your good morning from F.A primary school cup .. grin cheesy

Arsenal just sabi embarrass pesin.. Come post this rubbish for my Milan thread make I see angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 1:50pm On May 31, 2021
Roland17:

Arsenal just sabi embarrass pesin.. Come post this rubbish for my Milan thread make I see angry
See the name wey you call ..Milan , better team with real legend that won champions league with them ... Not this useless Asunwonna Assnal .. grin cheesy grin grin
Respect to Milan cool

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:55pm On May 31, 2021
fredoooooo:

See the name wey you call ..Milan , better team with real legend that won champions league with them ... Not this useless Asunwonna Assnal .. grin cheesy grin grin
Respect to Milan cool

What if we give una 2 of our precious FA Cup? Will that be enough?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:56pm On May 31, 2021
SodO9:
This the height of it
#deadclub

The problem be say this kain tin no dey pain the useless owners.. Na we wen be fans dey suffer dis kain insults..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 3:06pm On May 31, 2021
Roland17:

What if we give una 2 of our precious FA Cup? Will that be enough?
Padimi , we have tea cups for house na ... grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.