Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,329 members, 7,850,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2351718 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:24pm On May 31, 2021
SodO9:
This the height of it
#deadclub
*Chelsea are interested in Inter Milan's Romelu Lukaku and Borussia Dortmund's Erling Haaland as the club plan to invest in the playing squad again this summer.*

Club wey never finish eating their Dinner don dey plan breakfast cheesy

Arsenal still dey find buyers for Willock,Xhaka, Guen, Torreira and Nelson to recover money spent on Pepe and Partey embarassed

So, don't be surprised to see some of us here trolling this club next season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by thorrvik55(m): 3:26pm On May 31, 2021
Joke of a Club

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 4:39pm On May 31, 2021
Roland17:

The problem be say this kain tin no dey pain the useless owners.. Na we wen be fans dey suffer dis kain insults..
E enter me oo
They still come our villa come they troll us angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 4:40pm On May 31, 2021
thorrvik55:
Joke of a Club
Since that useless guy enter my club na beginning of badluck and mediocrity
And someone say I should not swear for wengay
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 11:44pm On May 31, 2021
FBS:

Lol. What are you on about oga?
The same players Lampard said were not ready to compete? Abi you no see our league position before and what has Baku got to do with this season?
Are you talking about the same "corporate shoe Rudiger" that many wanted to get rid of? If you've taken time to watch Chelsea matches then you would see that we played differently to when Lamps was in charge.

Ole with this team will do nothing just like against Villarreal and FYI I rated Arteta above Lampard for obvious reasons.

The only thing that changed in our Chelsea team was Tuchel.

Rest Oga.

Well said, for the sake of not arguing further, let's see what Tuchel has to offer come next season I hope you won't retract your words on Tuchel...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 11:47pm On May 31, 2021
Fkhalifa:

*Chelsea are interested in Inter Milan's Romelu Lukaku and Borussia Dortmund's Erling Haaland as the club plan to invest in the playing squad again this summer.*

Club wey never finish eating their Dinner don dey plan breakfast cheesy

Arsenal still dey find buyers for Willock,Xhaka, Guen, Torreira and Nelson to recover money spent on Pepe and Partey embarassed

So, don't be surprised to see some of us here trolling this club next season

Chairman, nah next season you plan to start trolling this shit club sth wey I don start since last year December.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 8:13am On Jun 01, 2021
thorrvik55:
Joke of a Club

Is that a joke ... or the club is a joke grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2021
THE PRIDE OF LONDON .. cool

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2021
This place don dey gather dust sha

We dey wait for the next person to hold jersey at Colney/Emirates abi? grin grin grin

Update: Players "linked" with Arsenal as "usual" don enter 36. The previous record is 73.

Happy New Month G-unners!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by waploger(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Shey We don enter market?... other clubs don start to sign players and coach
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
daveP:
This place don dey gather dust sha

We dey wait for the next person to hold jersey at Colney/Emirates abi? grin grin grin

Update: Players "linked" with Arsenal as "usual" don enter 36. The previous record is 73.

Happy New Month G-unners!!

Everywhere you look, you must read one deserved insult or the other about this club! Supporting this club no easy oh!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by NinjaMetahuman: 12:50am On Jun 02, 2021
Wow

This thread is deader than 2pac and biggie. grin

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Everywhere I look Na bad news wen dey leave me in sefia pains! Now, Conte is joining Spuds and may be successful at convincing Kane to stay and if Kane leaves Conte is definitely going to do a better job with the proceeds to reinforce that team..

Lord Why!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:15am On Jun 03, 2021
I read Arsenal is in talks with Onana with plans to bring him in probably to replace Leno who is rumored to be on his way out.

If this is true, I hope we get good money from the sale of Leno.....if he's going to cause imbalance to the team by leaving when we should be enjoying him then we should get compensated for that honestly.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2021
2005 ��
2006 �
2007 ��
2009 �
2010 ��
2012 ��
2013 �
2015 ��
2017 �
2018 �
2019 �
2021 �

Chelsea have never gone 2 seasons without a trophy in the Roman era. Incredible�

8 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by NinjaMetahuman: 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fkhalifa:
2005 ��
2006 �
2007 ��
2009 �
2010 ��
2012 ��
2013 �
2015 ��
2017 �
2018 �
2019 �
2021 �

Chelsea have never gone 2 seasons without a trophy in the Roman era. Incredible�
best football club owner in the world for a reason. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
Onana
Maddison

Numbers now 38

Already halfway through "links" and one haven't held jersey?!!

Conte
Tuchel
Kloop
Guardiola

All in the EPL next season...

March onwards.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
daveP:
Onana
Maddison

Numbers now 38

Conte
Tuchel
Kloop
Guardiola

March onwards.
Add sterling
Those mofos can't buy ordinary odeegaard na sterling they wan buy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Roland17:

Everywhere you look, you must read one deserved insult or the other about this club! Supporting this club no easy oh!
Mediocrity is King at Emirates!!

That's why!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Onana
Maddison

Numbers now 38

Conte
Tuchel
Kloop
Guardiola

March onwards.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
SodO9:

Add sterling
Those mofos can't buy ordinary odeegaard na sterling they wan buy

Oh he's actually added already.

I bet you, the numbers will be over 50 before weekend ends.

Merchants of the Cheap!!
Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Just for the laughs

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
The claim management has released Luiz, Odegaard, Ryan and Ceballos.

I think the Onana rumored transfer now makes sense cos I was wondering what would become of Ryan if Onana is added to our goal keeping team

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
BlueRayDick:
The claim management has released Luiz, Odegaard, Ryan and Ceballos.

I think the Onana rumored transfer now makes sense cos I was wondering what would become of Ryan if Onana is added to our goal keeping team
This is good but Onana is still serving his ban.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
mostob:
This is good but Onana is still serving his ban.

Arsenal wey buy Pablo Mari, Cedric, Kim kaalstrom etc with injury....u come think say dem no fit buy player with ordinary ban.

Eeez like u never know Arsenal well well
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Arsenal wey buy Pablo Mari, Cedric, Kim kaalstrom etc with injury....u come think say dem no fit buy player with ordinary ban.

Eeez like u never know Arsenal well well
Lol...it is true .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 6:34am On Jun 04, 2021
Good morning o .. Toy gunners... Shakabula f.c

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2021
fredoooooo:
Good morning o .. Shakabula f.c

Alaye, nah slap on Shakabula b that at least e dey kill sth no dey hype shit. Nah Toy gun FC or Shalaye FC cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2021
Akinbahm:

Alaye, nah slap on Shakabula b that at least e dey kill sth no dey hype shit. Nah Toy gun FC or Shalaye FC cheesy cheesy
Haa !!! na so Assnal toy gun useless reach .. Ayé won ta pau bi guguru grin cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
Goal of the season
Lamela's rabona against arsenal, that goal should never enter if not for that German basket angry
The more I watch the goal the more I they vex
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
SodO9:
Goal of the season
Lamela's rabona against arsenal, that goal should never enter if not for that German basket angry
The more I watch the goal the more I they vex

Are u for real ?

U think Leno or any other keeper Will save that goal that passed under the player that failed to close down Lamela ?

That goal has nothing to do with being a basket or not.../ It’s more about the player’s skills

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SodO9: 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Are u for real ?

U think Leno or any other keeper Will save that goal that passed under the player that failed to close down Lamela ?

That goal has nothing to do with being a basket or not.../ It’s more about the player’s skills
That ball ain't even fast yet Baba just they stretch like wetin I no know

(1) (2) (3) ... (2212) (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.