Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2313106 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Roland17:

Just negodu! A player with inflated ego! What has he done in recent times at Arsenal to even make that kind of demand? After playing defensive center forward strike back for us abi? He is a free agent next year please ship him out. If he does not leave this season watch Arteta offer an extension.

For the records, I like Lacazette like kilode but the guy has disappointed me so bad. I used to go into every game praying desperately he will perform but the guy fall my hand.

I've always been concerned about his output as a striker ; it's been poor since he joined us. That was why when some members here brought up the idea of keeping Lacazette and selling Auba I opposed it vehemently. At least Auba scores goals if he doesn’t do anything else .

I guess by this his desire to join champions league team he's referring to teams like Salvia Prague, Olympiakos, Istanbul Bashiru etc that will exit the champions league in the group stages. Maybe that will feed his ego and make him feel good sha.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

You are explaining to someone with coconut head
Lol. I bet you got...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
BlueRayDick:

I guess by this his desire to join champions league team he's referring to teams like Salvia Prague, Olympiakos, Istanbul Bashiru etc that will exit the champions league in the group stages. Maybe that will feed his ego and make him feel good sha.

Salvia Prague wen don Ja for UCL qualification.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
BlueRayDick:

I read Lacazette prefers to join a club that will play in the champions league, so Roma move won't work for him.
grin grin
These mumu clowns they select too, are they not the one that put us for this mess
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Spy360:

To you, there's no good player in Arsenal. I hope they make you eat your words.
Nooo bros cheesy

I already listed 4/5 players who are good, orthers are either not good enough (good, but not enough to compete at top level) while the rest are below Par tongue

I'll be glad if they made me eat my words, but I'm 98% sure they won't.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
iamoyindamola:
grin grin
These mumu clowns they select too, are they not the one that put us for this mess

Na the board I blame now, putting square pegs in round holes upandan
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Roland17:

Salvia Prague wen don Ja for UCL qualification.

Then he will look for another local champion in some eastern european country to follow grace champions league and commot for group stage cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Willock to newcastle here we go
25m plus add ons not bad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Spy360:

This transfer window is supposed to be the climax. The time when the rebuilding should be completed and the tides changed. But we are still where we are. The only most significant change to make us hopeful is still being debated.

After paying 50m for White how on earth are we still dragging Maddison for just 60m, and our season starts tomorrow. It's really funny.
Arsenal is broke. Don't expect too much...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Spy360:

This transfer window is supposed to be the climax. The time when the rebuilding should be completed and the tides changed. But we are still where we are. The only most significant change to make us hopeful is still being debated.

After paying 50m for White how on earth are we still dragging Maddison for just 60m, and our season starts tomorrow. It's really funny.

This transfer window has been a disaster, worse than the previous one. We go into tomorrow's game with a lot of uncertainties with the squad. Hopefully it is not a distraction and the boys can get all 3 points against Brentford.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
ndidibabe:
Arsenal is broke. Don't expect too much...
Being broke but paying 50m for a defender? That brokeness is inexcusable sis.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Willock to newcastle here we go
25m plus add ons not bad
Recovering Ben White's money
..cool cool business for the Kroenkes.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
All PL Club fans voted on this poll.

I hope Arsenal don't finish where our manager finished on this poll o grin

Oh and most SE players in UCL qualification fixtures, all their clubs are out of UCL. Knocked out. Olayinka to Moses to Onyekuru to Onuachu to Dessers.....

What a UCL!!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pic 1: Once upon a time.

This club needs a moment of 3yrs to forget the past glory.

Pic 2: we need these two so we won't do pic 3

Pic 4:We may not need the most expensive, but we need a team that rakes up such numbers TOGETHER. TEAM gel is key!!!

Just look at these numbers?? Injury inclusive, 5years is needed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
daveP:
All PL Club fans voted on this poll.

I hope Arsenal don't finish where our manager finished on this poll o grin

Oh and most SE players in UCL qualification fixtures, all their clubs are out of UCL. Knocked out. Olayinka to Moses to Onyekuru to Onuachu to Dessers.....

What a UCL!!

Im not really surprised because Mikel Arteta has reduced arsenal into a laughing stock in the league

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2021
daveP:

Pic 4:We may not need the most expensive, but we need a team that rakes up such numbers TOGETHER. TEAM gel is key!!!

@pic 1

That team didn't achieve anything of note other than FA cup which Arteta has won with lesser quality players.

There's nothing nostalgic about the team in pic 1 ojere angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2021
What's wrong with BBC and Arsenal transfer rumours...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2021
Let's play a game
Predict Arteta first line up this evening
To win, tag me with your lineup
Entry close at 18:00
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:43am On Aug 13, 2021
daveP:

Lol... The only once upon a time we had isn't pix 1

Pic 2... Valid, even tho I'll prefer a Good winger over a striker

Pic 3... No words... Just hope we don't reach dat level grin

Pix 4.. We just need to get quality all around the field. Longevity will naturally come if there's quality.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:43am On Aug 13, 2021
Spy360:
What's wrong with BBC and Arsenal transfer rumours...
Gabriel Maghalaes again?? grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:49am On Aug 13, 2021
Leno
Chambers. White Holding. Tierney

Xhaka. Lokonga

ESR

Pepe. Lacazette. Auba

Cc: iamoyindamola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2021
Favorite time of the season . The time we are always on top of the league. It's like the league should just start and end now..... grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2021
kodded:

Im not really surprised because Mikel Arteta has reduced arsenal into a laughing stock in the league

See bottom 10 coaches rated than him despite the Pep connect he got. Vote of no confidence dey.

Asides this rating, i predict a 2-2 draw.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2021
BlueRayDick:

@pic 1

That team didn't achieve anything of note other than FA cup which Arteta has won with lesser quality players.

There's nothing nostalgic about the team in pic 1 ojere angry

grin grin

True, just that Sanchez!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2021
daveP:

See bottom 10 coaches rated than him despite the Pep connect he got. Vote of no confidence dey.

Asides this rating, i predict a 2-2 draw.
Against Brentford??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... The only once upon a time we had isn't pix 1

Pic 2... Valid, even tho I'll prefer a Good winger over a striker

Pic 3... No words... Just hope we don't reach dat level grin

Pix 4.. We just need to get quality all around the field. Longevity will naturally come if there's quality.

I'll still pic the younger striker. Let GM play the wings.

I learnt one club came for Holding.....

Well said for pic 4. Only that gradually, even if quality isn't absolute, the gel will cover lots of flaws.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2021
Jodera:
Against Brentford??

Yeah, against Brentford.

We know the drill. Then after 5th game we all start complaining, hoping it will get better if one particular player he's benching is allowed to play. Then the player plays and no difference. Then we blame the tactics..... grin

Another part want 4-0.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2021
daveP:

I'll still pic the younger striker. Let GM play the wings.

I learnt one club came for Holding.....

Well said for pic 4. Only that gradually, even if quality isn't absolute, the gel will cover lots of flaws.
That's the main reason I want a winger. With a good young winger we'll have GM/winger for Lwf, saka/pepe for Rwf then Auba/laca(balogun) for Cf.
Next season when laca will be released, we'll have Auba and balogun for cf position, while the wing positions still have effectiveness.
But if we get a striker, we'll have laca, balogun, auba and new striker all slugging out one position (note, no Europe commitment). Auba recently have proven he's redundant in the wings but good at Cf so, getting that good winger is necessary. Even if our Cf might go on goal drought, we'll have the good wingers from both side to coverup their drought.

Just my thoughts and opinion tho
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:39am On Aug 13, 2021
daveP:

Yeah, against Brentford.

We know the drill. Then after 5th game we all start complaining, hoping it will get better if one particular player he's benching is allowed to play. Then the player plays and no difference. Then we blame the tactics..... grin

Another part want 4-0.
Lol, I think we'll win Brentford, tho probably by a slim margin. Arsenal dey hardly fall to all these newcomers, esp beginning of the season.

One thing I know is that wailing go come, but no be this week grin

We get from next week to start complaining grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Odegaard or Maddison, who do you prefer guys??

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Jodera:
Odegaard or Maddison, who do you prefer guys??
Maddison. But I am tired of his rumours.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
Spy360:

Maddison. But I am tired of his rumours.
Trust arsenal to drag it till the last day of transfer window

(1) (2) (3) ... (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.