Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,886 members, 7,863,013 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2361996 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2442) (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2021
iamoyindamola:

We need Tomi back by then
Yeah, I believe Tomi will be back by then. I just hope arsenal don't over respect man city and play our game. Even tho we might lose, let's lose with respect abeg!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2021
Lush100:
Wolves saw the 5-0 drubbing arsenal gave Norwich , got afraid and called EPL dey had covid and injuries.
Someone now said your loss to arsenal has been postponed.

I laughed hard grin
Lol... Really funny.

But personally, I just wished they didn't postpone it. Make we dey play them like that with all these weak squads our opponents get they collect our 3 points grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
Jodera:
I feel they're working on Saka's goalscoring ability. The kind of confidence and drive for goals is having this past few weeks is not just coincidence, definitely something must be happening on the background and I'm loving it.

As for Pepe, I wasn't too impressed with him ystdy sha (personally), but I don't want to be too critical of him. I'm glad odegaard wanted to boost his confidence by giving him a goal, I noticed ystdy that immediately Pepe came on, almost all odegaard final through balls was to Pepe. That's what even caused the 5th goal that smith Rowe scored from sef.

I just wish Pepe would pick form, we need everybody to be up and running especially for this race for top 4 and I'm loving the competition amongst them.

Naso Smith go enter Golden boot race till end of season.

I want Nelli in the mix of things as much as the others.

Nelli can be starting or Arteta normalizes using Nelli and ESR as Supersubs. Its going to be fiery.

Mourinho is definitely seeing something at Emirates. He just wantu raid our midfield. First Xhaka, now Niles.

Good work on Pepe.

He may just have an explosive Afcon.

Odegaard is selfless.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
Jodera:
.... Meaning we have a full week rest to prepare for man city with almost a full squad. I just hope Arteta and the boys bring us something special next week and not some cowardice game
lol

They use Norwich end the year. And Man City on Jan 1st. Omo!

Sterling
Bernado
Mahrez
Jesus
Foden
KDB

Make e sha no reach 5. Wana see how Tierney fars against Him. But im suspecting Tavares will start that game.

We need Yasu back. Time dey.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
daveP:

Naso Smith go enter Golden boot race till end of season.

I want Nelli in the mix of things as much as the others.

Nelli can be starting or Arteta normalizes using Nelli and ESR as Supersubs. Its going to be fiery.

Mourinho is definitely seeing something at Emirates. He just wantu raid our midfield. First Xhaka, now Niles.

Good work on Pepe.

He may just have an explosive Afcon.

Odegaard is selfless.
Yeah.. I noticed Nelli wanted a goal by force ystdy. The hunger to get a goal was visible but unfortunately he didn't score. Me, I'm just glad for all the hunger our forward line are showing to score. It'll really bode well for us especially if the goals are spread round and we aren't depending on one person.

Odegaard is really selfless, but I just wish he'll be two footed and add a shot or two to his game. Then he can be doing 80% creativity, 20% shot taking grin

I wish Pepe improves to be honest. Maybe all hope isn't lost on him just yet. Finger crossed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
daveP:
lol

They use Norwich end the year. And Man City on Jan 1st. Omo!

Sterling
Bernado
Mahrez
Jesus
Foden
KDB

Make e sha no reach 5. Wana see how Tierney fars against Him. But im suspecting Tavares will start that game.

We need Yasu back. Time dey.
if we don't over respect them, I don't think it'll reach 4 sef. We just need to play our game and be confident. Yes, it won't be easy but at least we won't play cowardly.

I'm not sure tavarez will start that game with the form of Tierney. Tierney will definitely start. Moreover I feel Tomi will be back. He trained with the team during the weekend, I think it was just precaution he didn't play against Norwich
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
I am disappointed the game against Wolves was cancelled because we have the momentum and the chemistry looks good. But again, Wolves are an extremely discipline and compact side. A loss against them and subsequent loss against City would be demoralizing.

As we head into the City game, I am begging the intern to not sit and watch! A W is a tough ask but I don’t want to watch a cricket score with us sitting back throughout the game. Have a go at City, we have seen teams, including smaller teams have a go. We are going to be having nearly 6 days of break while City will on Wednesday leading to the game on Saturday, so we should be fresh.

We have played more games than others beneath us, so we need to get all the points we can and stay close enough if those teams maximize their games at hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:09am On Dec 28, 2021
Roland17:
I am disappointed the game against Wolves was cancelled because we have the momentum and the chemistry looks good. But again, Wolves are an extremely discipline and compact side. A loss against them and subsequent loss against City would be demoralizing.

As we head into the City game, I am begging the intern to not sit and watch! A W is a tough ask but I don’t want to watch a cricket score with us sitting back throughout the game. Have a go at City, we have seen teams, including smaller teams have a go. We are going to be having nearly 6 days of break while City will on Wednesday leading to the game on Saturday, so we should be fresh.

We have played more games than others beneath us, so we need to get all the points we can and stay close enough if those teams maximize their games at hand.

I swear e pain me say dey postpone wolves game. We were already riding on a high and a win against them will surely boost us up.

Well, we've enough week to train and prepare for Man city, I just hope this guys don't mess our new year up grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:48am On Dec 28, 2021
So these people mumu never do, they offered laca extension
Thank God he rejected it auba and ozil never clear for our eyes these fools don't learn their lessons.
Instead of them to find way to resolve nketiah deal then look for better sharp CF that martinelli and nketiah can learn from but I think nketiah should go since balogun is coming into the mix
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:06am On Dec 28, 2021
Aaron Ramsdale kept his 10th clean sheet for #Arsenal (17th start). It took Bernd Leno 43 starts to reach 10 shut outs. The only #AFC keepers to reach double figures for clean sheets in fewer starts than Ramsdale are David Seaman (15), Jock Robson (15) & Emi Martínez (16)

Copied

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Thank God he rejected it auba and ozil never clear for our eyes these fools don't learn their lessons.
Instead of them to find way to resolve nketiah deal then look for better sharp CF that martinelli and nketiah can learn from but I think nketiah should go since balogun is coming into the mix
Nketiah?

I say good riddance abeg.
Dude can fck off !!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
everyone is jus feeling high and good. just wait till january when we start playing the big guns back to back, then ndi "Arteta out" crew will start beatin their bands.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
germaphobe:
everyone is jus feeling high and good. just wait till january when we start playing the big guns back to back, then ndi "Arteta out" crew will start beatin their bands.

We did not go anywhere, we still dey kampe with our banner and band.

Chanting Arteta out does not mean we hate Arsenal, don't misconstrue that. Maybe I should speak for myself. Wanting Arteta out would never mean wishing the club ill-luck. I have a lot vested in this club, he met me in this club and I will be here whenever he leaves. We celebrate our victories an wail when we lose games or play badly.

#COYG

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:45am On Dec 29, 2021
Roland17:

Chanting Arteta out does not mean we hate Arsenal, don't misconstrue that. Maybe I should speak for myself. Wanting Arteta out would never mean wishing the club ill-luck. I have a lot vested in this club, he met me in this club and I will be here whenever he leaves. We celebrate our victories an wail when we lose games or play badly.

#COYG
You should suspend your protest because he is gaining more believers. Or don't you think so? If he gets a result against City, you should give an open applause here. And quote this post too.

Deal?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:47am On Dec 29, 2021
iamoyindamola:
I am not in support of an extension for Laca. A striker like Balogun if harnessed properly will play that Laca false nine role and even add goals to it. We should be thinking of engaging him and Nketiah more while will get a new marquee striker by summer when Laca will be gone.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:12am On Dec 29, 2021
Spy360:

I am not in support of an extension for Laca. A striker like Balogun if harnessed properly will play that Laca false nine role and even add goals to it. We should be thinking of engaging him and Nketiah more while will get a new marquee striker by summer when Laca will be gone.
If laca is going then auba should follow, we can still toast nketiah to stay then we loan out balogun and get someone like Calvin lewit, Watkins or Toney
I should add Emmanuel Dennis to the mix but I don't trust naija boys, I don't see anything wrong in having martinelli, nketiah and any new CF fight for the position (CF)
The hunger is already there
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2021
Roland17:

#COYG
BAR!!! MAN!!, one chilled heinekein for this gentleman. we dey throw stone for bus tire so that e no fit touch glass go wound players.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SirKay3(m): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mikel Arteta will miss Arsenal's New Year's Day clash with Manchester City after testing positive for Covid, nearly two years on from first contracting the virus.

The Spaniard previously tested positive in March 2020, shortly before English football was shutdown as the country tried to get a grip of the pandemic.

And Arsenal have confirmed that the manager will not be on the touchline for their game with the Premier League leaders at the Emirates Stadium having tested positive again.

This is really disappointing,' said Arteta, 39, via BBC Sport. 'I took the test after feeling poorly. I will be at work as soon as I'm allowed.'

Arsenal have now closed the club's London Colney training ground and club staff who had recent contact with the Spaniard will now self isolate.

The Gunners were due to play Wolves on Tuesday but the game was postponed after the Molineux outfit were unable to field a side owing to Covid cases and injuries to Bruno Lage's squad.

Arteta's positive test is a setback for the Arsenal boss with his side in a rich vein of form. The Gunners moved into the top four last week after beating West Ham and have won their last five games in all competitions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
SirKay3:
Mikel Arteta will miss Arsenal's New Year's Day clash with Manchester City after testing positive for Covid, nearly two years on from first contracting the virus.

The Spaniard previously tested positive in March 2020, shortly before English football was shutdown as the country tried to get a grip of the pandemic.

And Arsenal have confirmed that the manager will not be on the touchline for their game with the Premier League leaders at the Emirates Stadium having tested positive again.

This is really disappointing,' said Arteta, 39, via BBC Sport. 'I took the test after feeling poorly. I will be at work as soon as I'm allowed.'

Arsenal have now closed the club's London Colney training ground and club staff who had recent contact with the Spaniard will now self isolate.

The Gunners were due to play Wolves on Tuesday but the game was postponed after the Molineux outfit were unable to field a side owing to Covid cases and injuries to Bruno Lage's squad.

Arteta's positive test is a setback for the Arsenal boss with his side in a rich vein of form. The Gunners moved into the top four last week after beating West Ham and have won their last five games in all competitions.

our chance of winning just increase to 25% grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
mostob:
You gerrit grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
iamoyindamola:

If laca is going then auba should follow, we can still toast nketiah to stay then we loan out balogun and get someone like Calvin lewit, Watkins or Toney
I should add Emmanuel Dennis to the mix but I don't trust naija boys, I don't see anything wrong in having martinelli, nketiah and any new CF fight for the position (CF)
The hunger is already there
I totally agree.

That Emmanuel Dennis has not yet represented Nigeria. He is a very good striker. As good as Iheanacho.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
mostob:
How?

Don't you k ow that Arteta controls the players like say na PS3?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Spy360:

How?

Don't you k ow that Arteta controls the players like say na PS3?
more like it and the fact that he usually gives too much respect to Pep.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:
For those interested

https://www.nairaland.com/526446/offical-bayern-munich-fan-thread/974#108920579

Dayo, this is the end of the year oh, leave Arsenal in peace oh. grin grin

The number one Troll of AFC.

Compliments to us all and here's to a wonderful new year ahead. COYG!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jencejyde:

Dayo, this is the end of the year oh, leave Arsenal in peace oh. grin grin

The number one Troll of AFC.

Compliments to us all and here's to a wonderful new year ahead. COYG!

Baba Jyde long time. You still dey support Arsenal?

Kitaun don abandon Arsenal o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
2021 games Highest points are Liverpool and Arsenal.

Our Chances of Winning EPL is 1% grin

Record Preserved

If this Coutinho Chase is true,we may have 3 Brazilians at the Emirates. Though his wages are a problem.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
More

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
Shey una no go do award for here ni ? cool

Like having people vote their favorite Player for the outgoing year, most exciting fan on the thread , most engaging fan , etc . Something just to spice things up and celebrate our little wins as fan of this prestigious club .

Make “Team defence wins you league” and “Team attack wins you league “ embrace each other and those wey wan break bottle for dem head do so too cheesy

I’m just feeling grateful this trying year is coming to an end and hoping for a better 2022 on a personal level and at club level . 2021 showed me shege but I move !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Baba Jyde long time. You still dey support Arsenal?

Kitaun don abandon Arsenal o

I dey oh, wetin man go do nah. Nah me and Arsenal for life oh.

I dey wonder say I never see Kitan since too. I hope he is good sha. Make Arsenal matter no kill person na I'm be our prayer. Great to hear from you. All the best!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
SirKay3:

To be honest, I think this is a sign we might nick something out of the man city game hopefully. Perhaps the players will be more free to express themselves

(1) (2) (3) ... (2442) (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: johnjunior39(m), mostob(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.