Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2330414 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) ... (3517) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Shebi I dey talk am say he deserve every treatment meted out to him for his indiscipline, una talk say Arteta is too high handed or maybe Arteta no sabi how to manage players..... Now see as things dey go. He's been a good player for us in the past but that guy has refused to be responsible .

Honestly, I am at loss as to why he acts like African players who grew up in Africa and not France. I mean for a player who grew up in Europe I'm disappointed at how he carries himself and the level of indiscipline he shows
France be like Africa bro.

1. Guendouzi
2. Saliva
3. Aubameyang
The list continues...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I just tire for the guy.

Away from Auba and his wahala, I read we are offeing Torriera + 55m for that Fiorentina striker ad they giving it consideartion. I also read about us trying to get Isak.Though I've not watched the Fiorentina guy, but I like Isak sha an dwon't mind him at the emirates to replace Auba.
If you have to choose between Vlahovic and Isak, so you will choose Isak? Vlahovic is like (as good as) Haaland FYI. If we sign that guy and Guimares this Jan, top four is sure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
iamoyindamola:

The florentina guy is not interested in us, and they are considering because they want other suitors
Isak is a no for me, he is not prolific enough just like laca.
Work work work then assist, i won't mind werner sha
Werner does not know where goal post is. It's like the guy learn football with monkey post.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Chelsea bro
Shebi they have lukaku why is he not scoring undecided undecided
If you are looking for silent signings go for Karim Adeyemi and Noah Okafor of RB Salzburg.

Others are Nkunku or Silva of RB Leipzig, etc.

But the best bet now within reach is Vlahovic
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Spy360:

If you have to choose between Vlahovic and Isak, so you will choose Isak? Vlahovic is like (as good as) Haaland FYI. If we sign that guy and Guimares this Jan, top four is sure.

I already acknowledge not having watched Vlahovic before , so I can’t pass any judgement in his playing ability .

I will take time to watch him when next they play .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Chelsea bro
Shebi they have lukaku why is he not scoring undecided undecided

Eeeez like u don’t watch Chelsea when Werner olays. That guy squanders chances for a living , he just won’t score . I don’t want such player around my club at all
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Yes sir
I still have faith in that guy
Even kaikai, those guys are wengay kind of signing intelligent and technical

Congratulations.
For once you said something positive about wenger tongue grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Fkforyou:

Congratulations.
For once you said something positive about wenger tongue grin
Thunder will still fire that man sha cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Vlahovic is an energetic RVP to me.

I watched his clip and his left leg offers sleek prospects. He has the hold up play of Giroud with better flair. He does it best against teams with a high line. Good on the left fks as well, but not good at CKs.

His energy reminds of both RVP and Alexis. I dunno why he dey form sha.

Meanwhile, in campaign against Knife Crimes and Killings, the XI will be on all white kits...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Donny Van de Beek anyone.

A 6 month loan won't be a bad idea or what do you all think?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
mostob:

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
BlueRayDick:
is the guy that bad?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:23am On Jan 08, 2022
iamoyindamola:

The florentina guy is not interested in us, and they are considering because they want other suitors
Isak is a no for me, he is not prolific enough just like laca.
Work work work then assist, i won't mind werner sha

Once again, we are expending too much energy and time trying to lure a player from the Serie A who doesn't want to move to the EPL. I am always wary of players who move from Italy to the EPL for their first move abroad because they struggle to adapt with the speed and physicality of the EPL, lifestyle, culture, communication and become home sick and disinterested.
Vlahovic doesn't seem intrigued or interested in moving to the EPL/ Arsenal. Him and his agent have been slow in even communicating or responding to Arsenal's inquiry. Fiorentina want to do business for the right price which Arsenal can haggle but does the player want to join us? I don't think so. Is he a good player? Absolutely! I am ardent follower of the Serie A and I have watched him severally but if he joins and struggles early on, it will only complicate things.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:33am On Jan 08, 2022
Roland17:

Once again, we are expending too much energy and time trying to lure a player from the Serie A who doesn't want to move to the EPL. I am always wary of players who move from Italy to the EPL for their first move abroad because they struggle to adapt with the speed and physicality of the EPL, lifestyle, culture, communication and become home sick and disinterested.
Vlahovic doesn't seem intrigued or interested in moving to the EPL/ Arsenal. Him and his agent have been slow in even communicating or responding to Arsenal's inquiry. Fiorentina want to do business for the right price which Arsenal can haggle but does the player want to join us? I don't think so. Is he a good player? Absolutely! I am ardent follower of the Serie A and I have watched him severally but if he joins and struggles early on, it will only complicate things.
We should limit our options to England alone
Toney, DCL or bamford
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:55am On Jan 08, 2022
mostob:

I think we should just close eye and recall Guendouzi and if symptoms persists, a sale is okay.

He has turned into a fine player and attitude wise, there's been improvement. It won't be good we don't give a second chance.

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:21am On Jan 08, 2022
daveP:

I think we should just close eye and recall Guendouzi and if symptoms persists, a sale is okay.

He has turned into a fine player and attitude wise, there's been improvement. It won't be good we don't give a second chance.
Can he cope under a disciplinarian like Arteta? This I doubt. We don't want more drama. But he is a fine player.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:02am On Jan 08, 2022
daveP:

I hope he has become faster and doesn’t spend much time on the ball before taking decisions now ? Cos those were my grouse with him back then .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 9:59am On Jan 08, 2022
Hello and good morning family. Happy New year wishes to and for you All. Although belated

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
daveP:

I'll be shocked if Guen willingly returns. I'm not sure he will want to come back

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kbs468:
Hello and good morning family. Happy New year wishes to and for you All. Although belated
welcome boss... happy New year
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Another "Arsene Wenger has done it again" about to happen of we successfully sign Dusan.

It was Wenger that first saw him in 2016 when he was still in relatively low Partizan Belgrade.

cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
mostob:
I'll be shocked if Guen willingly returns. I'm not sure he will want to come back

If we get back to UCL football, anybody will want to join and that seems much more likely. So, yeah. Unless Marseille are more determined to give him what Arsenal cant.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I hope he has become faster and doesn’t spend much time on the ball before taking decisions now ? Cos those were my grouse with him back then .

Guen is actually better than Sambi to me. And he is energetic as usual,but has added some aspect of Ozil to his passing. He still has this Xhaka tackling spirit though,but not as rough.

His eyes for counter has improved too.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
Spy360:

Can he cope under a disciplinarian like Arteta? This I doubt. We don't want more drama. But he is a fine player.

Arteta may have to give him some special treatment to make him not feel like his past is the pov everyone will look at him. Drama still dey a lil. But not enough to earn cards.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Danilo on Arsenal Radar.

Brazilian kid may bethe first signing this January.

Meanwhile AMN deal is done. Roma!!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
daveP:
Danilo on Arsenal Radar.

All the best Niles, I hope he gets some minutes because I will be watching.

For what it is worth, Roma got 2 red cards against my Milan on Thursday, both players are RWBs/Right sided defenders.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
daveP:
Danilo on Arsenal Radar.

Instead of Danilo I will prefer Bruno guimares
The difference in the price is 5m

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
daveP:
Danilo on Arsenal Radar.

Which of the Danilo’s?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Which of the Danilo’s?
He's a prospect, plays for palmerais in brazil
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
daveP:

If we get back to UCL football, anybody will want to join and that seems much more likely. So, yeah. Unless Marseille are more determined to give him what Arsenal cant.
ok..I just feel he may not want to come back

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
mostob:
ok..I just feel he may not want to come back
personally with the believe in his abilities,he can still make it at Emirates. Only Marseille can change the dynamic.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Which of the Danilo’s?

A new kid on the block. 20yrs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) ... (3517) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.