Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2331038 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) ... (3518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Instead of Danilo I will prefer Bruno guimares
The difference in the price is 5m

That Danilo is the gingered version of Bruno o. Seen his style. Bruno is much more technical though.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Roland17:

All the best Niles, I hope he gets some minutes because I will be watching.

For what it is worth, Roma got 2 red cards against my Milan on Thursday, both players are RWBs/Right sided defenders.

He needs the game time.

I think Arteta is yet to become that manager that can promise Game time and fulfill it. He'll get there. Besides he will get his midfield role under Mou. Of he impresses, i doubt the RB role will tie him down again, especially as many clubs will come to grab him by season's end.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
daveP:

Arteta may have to give him some special treatment to make him not feel like his past is the pov everyone will look at him. Drama still dey a lil. But not enough to earn cards.
That will be too much work on a player who is not a starboy. undecided

We don't want anything or anybody that will disrupt the team unity any more. We are on a good run at the moment, no negative energy needed.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 5:07am On Jan 09, 2022
Spy360:

Werner does not know where goal post is. It's like the guy learn football with monkey post.
story, if the guy learned football with monkey post,he will be scoring anyhow when he is facing the bigger real post.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
IZUKWU:
story, if the guy learned football with monkey post,he will be scoring anyhow when he is facing the bigger real post.
Abi you dey reason my comment?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
Na wa o. Where Loserpool suddenly see players go play FA cup and few days ago they didn’t have players to play arsenal ..... undecided

COVID-19 Na scam
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Na wa o. Where Loserpool suddenly see players go play FA cup and few days ago they didn’t have players to play arsenal ..... undecided

COVID-19 Na scam
grin grin Real Scam
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
BlueRayDick:

COVID-19 Na scam
English fa are real scam
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
iamoyindamola:

English fa are real scam

Better scam!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kola on bench

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
daveP:

That Danilo is the gingered version of Bruno o. Seen his style. Bruno is much more technical though.

If YouTube clip is anything though, I love him already. He is forward thinking lol

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Kola on bench
This guy still dey here? Shame nor dey him eye o... shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
Spy360:

This guy still dey here? Shame nor dey him eye o... shocked
I tire sef
Small boy tavarez they bench am grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
Na only this thread dem no believe say Na upgrade we do lipsrsealed

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
iamoyindamola:

I tire sef
Small boy tavarez they bench am grin grin

Kola life don spoil ...:. Person wey dem use egg pursue with mustafi for Germany
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Kola life don spoil ...:. Person wey dem use egg pursue with mustafi for Germany
You have to add mustafi undecided undecided
Who else is not feeling this football, the bounce and the design
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
Them dan start o
Tavarez with a stupid back pass
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
iamoyindamola:

You have to add mustafi undecided undecided
Who else is not feeling this football, the bounce and the design

Because dem be brothers in misery
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
Tavarez is playing nonsense
Glad Arteta took him out, but why not kola
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
Winner in this game is meeting Leicester
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
Let's see how Arteta will deal with tavarez's attitude when he came off grin grin
Na here we they
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Let's see how Arteta will deal with tavarez's attitude when he came off grin grin
Na here we they

There’s nothing to deal with there .Most players get upset when they get pulled off when they feel they can have more impact on the game .

He will sleep over it and forget about it especially if the team advances to the next stage
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
BlueRayDick:

There’s nothing to deal with there .Most players get upset when they get pulled off when they feel they can have more impact on the game .

He will sleep over it and forget about it especially if the team advances to the next stage
If they don't advance nko
It's looking like it grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
Athletic want Soares, we should get rid of him and get this Spence boy he have potential a lot of it, we can loan them partino too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
Holding na big fool sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
Just look at nketiah
Blueraydick, Arteta assistant is receiving instructions from who?
He's right beside Arteta today
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Just look at nketiah
Blueraydick, Arteta assistant is receiving instructions from who?
He's right beside Arteta today

I don’t know what u mean by this ..... in one breath u are calling palyers not living up to expectations out , in another breath u want to blame the coach .

Pick a struggle bro
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I don’t know what u mean by this ..... in one breath u are calling palyers not living up to expectations out , in another breath u want to blame the coach .

Pick a struggle bro
Calm down
Read it slowly
I asked why Arteta assistant is receiving instructions from who?
I haven't even blame Arteta yet grin cheesy
Na turn by turn
I just want to know who is giving instructions
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Calm down
Read it slowly
I asked why Arteta assistant is receiving instructions from who?
I haven't even blame Arteta yet grin cheesy
Na turn by turn
I just want to know who is giving instructions

Whatever makes u happy bro
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
In a matter of a week
Arteta remotely controlled arsenal to a brave match against city
But today he's physically present they are struggling against championship team

I mean this is fvcking diabolical to think we are been outplayed by a right back grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lordfave98: 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nketiah has been wasteful, Our performance so far has been subpar
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Whatever makes u happy bro
so you can't answer that
But you told us his assistant was talking to Arteta against city grin grin
He's still talking to someone today

(1) (2) (3) ... (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) ... (3518) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: PharmD911

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.