Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,508 members, 7,857,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2357357 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) ... (3547) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jodera:
grin grin

Are you Sod if you don't mind me asking?
Yes...them ban me cos I called out a scammer
Nairaland gone to scammers
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Spy360:

Like who?

Na Una go still lament like Una did with Karlstrom, Dennis Saurez etc.

The club tried to get Arthur Melo but Juventus refused. So? Should they then go and loan a nobody for loan sake?

They tried to sign Vlahovic, but he refused. So should they now sign Sodiq because we must sign?

The club has been suffering from harbouring deadwoods over the years, it pisses me off that fans still want signings even if they are useless. Abeg shift, make I Siddon
Stop lying, Melo deal was on us
Juve want 18months loan with obligation to buy that's the best deal we could get
But these dumbasses want 6 months loan
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jodera:
Thanks for asking bro. Everything is okay at my ends oo
I recently got a very good job appointment recently and it's has taken a lot of my time these past two weeks.

I'm just brooding here about how our arsenal Jan transfer went. Once again I really appreciate you boss
Congratulations bro
More success
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jodera:
grin grin grin

Did we really sign a defender? I didn't even notice sef
Yes defender and keeper from MLS
Shame no let them announce am
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
Aubameyang Pierre-Emerick: "My last few months were complicated, that's football sometimes. I never wanted to do anything wrong. My problem was only with Arteta. I can't say much more, I wasn't happy.

"It was just him and he made that decision. He wasn't happy, I can't tell you more. He wasn't very happy, I was very calm." �

Arsenal 'All or Nothing' is actually winning an Oscar �
#copied
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
Currently watching Arsene Wenger invisible
Let me know if anyone need the download link
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
Spy360:

We signed him for next season
he will be going on loan for next season bro...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... Make dem just dey look dey go. Na there e suppose end grin
.. martinelli nko

grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
50d33q:

Yes...them ban me cos I called out a scammer
Nairaland gone to scammers
Chai... Nairaland sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
50d33q:

Congratulations bro
More success
Thanks a lot bro, I appreciate lots
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
50d33q:
Aubameyang Pierre-Emerick: "My last few months were complicated, that's football sometimes. I never wanted to do anything wrong. My problem was only with Arteta. I can't say much more, I wasn't happy.

"It was just him and he made that decision. He wasn't happy, I can't tell you more. He wasn't very happy, I was very calm."

Arsenal 'All or Nothing' is actually winning an Oscar �
#copied
Mehn, this bolded sha.

It says a lot!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
Silentgroper:
.. martinelli nko

grin
Make una just dey watch from afar grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jodera:
Make una just dey watch from afar grin
.. no no no no .. Una must give us one

[sub][/sub]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
Silentgroper:
.. no no no no .. Una must give us one

[sub][/sub]
2043?? You game? grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:01am On Feb 04, 2022
Jodera:
Mehn, this bolded sha.

It says a lot!!!
Them say Arteta no they make decision here
I laugh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:23am On Feb 04, 2022
50d33q:

I laugh

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:03am On Feb 04, 2022
Jodera:
Mehn, this bolded sha.

It says a lot!!!

Auba is just a sore loser . At the beginning of this season he was playing jack shiit , wasn’t scoring nor giving assists. I remember how most people here were insulting Arteta for continually playing him despite Auba firing blanks .... some queried why Auba could not be glued to the bench and Lacazette start ahead of him.

I remember me having to defend Auba’s continued inclusion in the team , Spy360 even corroborated my view by saying Auba is our best chance at scoring goals and some people here didn’t agree with his line of thought.

Now Auba is claiming that same manager had problem with him and that’s the reason he’s out of the club. Shey the manager didn’t have problem with him when he kept on starting him even when fans wished Lacazette was given a shot instead ?

Auba lost his place to indiscipline and that’s that. Any other coc.k and bull story/pity story he’s churning out at this point , I no dey interested .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 8:13am On Feb 04, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Auba is just a sore loser . At the beginning of this season he was playing jack shiit , wasn’t scoring nor giving assists. I remember how most people here were insulting Arteta for continually playing him despite Auba firing blanks .... some queried why Auba could not be glued to the bench and Lacazette start ahead of him.

I remember me having to defend Auba’s continued inclusion in the team , Spy360 even corroborated my view by saying Auba is our best chance at scoring goals and some people here didn’t agree with his line of thought.

Now Auba is claiming that same manager had problem with him and that’s the reason he’s out of the club. Shey the manager didn’t have problem with him when he kept on starting him even when fans wished Lacazette was given a shot instead ?

Auba lost his place to indiscipline and that’s that. Any other coc.k and bull story/pity story he’s churning out at this point , I no dey interested .

Very correct.
Aside that
He probably did something wrong which arteta took personal.
I learnt he "liked" cr7 post on arsenal defeat at manU
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 9:38am On Feb 04, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... Mehn, this thing is vexing me.
Can't believe we didn't get even a player on loan

Trolling aside, the squad looks tiny but if you ask me it’s the right direction, enough of panic that would end being liability to the squad.

In all honesty, I expected the board to add a prolific striker since they want to axe Auba from the team.

Hopefully I hope we secure Top4 since it’s only those boys will be playing weekly...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
50d33q:

Stop lying, Melo deal was on us
Juve want 18months loan with obligation to buy that's the best deal we could get
But these dumbasses want 6 months loan

There is no lie there... Juventus refused to give him on loan to us for the duration we wanted.

Arthur Melo is not needed for the long haul, he was needed as a back up for the remainder of the season. I think Arsenal/Arteta prefers the likes of Tielemans who is not available now. So it makes sense for Arsenal not committing themselves too much and start looking for ways to chip him out again like Willian and other deadwood we just got rid of.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
50d33q:

Yes defender and keeper from MLS
Shame no let them announce am
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
50d33q:

I laugh
Lol... He's a manager(not a head coach) for a reason grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
ObaIgwe1:

There is no lie there... Juventus refused to give him on loan to us for the duration we wanted.

Arthur Melo is not needed for the long haul, he was needed as a back up for the remainder of the season. I think Arsenal/Arteta prefers the likes of Tielemans who is not available now. So it makes sense for Arsenal not committing themselves too much and start looking for ways to chip him out again like Willian and other deadwood we just got rid of.
Wait you want to collect loan, are you the one to make the terms and conditions or the loaning company undecided
Is it not when the condition is not favourable to you that you will decline
So how is it that they don't want to loan to us
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... He's a manager(not a head coach) for a reason grin
Naso grin grin
Na here we they, he go soon fight kronke
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I know I was among those clamouring for lacazette to start over Auba against Man u. But that as an aside, while your point is valid, but then For a player pointing finger at his manager for how it left might be taken with a pinch of salt. But if 3 or more are pointing finger at same manager, then maybe we really need to look at the manager.

I don't know the inside runnings of what transpired inside Emirates, but if Ozil, Saliba, and now Auba (I don't want to even talk chambers) all point fingers towards Arteta, then maybe it's really something we should be concerned about.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
50d33q:

Naso grin grin
Na here we they, he go soon fight kronke
grin grin

Arteta no where him power reach na grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jodera:
I know I was among those clamouring for lacazette to start over Auba against Man u. But that as an aside, while your point is valid, but then For a player pointing finger at his manager for how it left might be taken with a pinch of salt. But if 3 or more are pointing finger at same manager, then maybe we really need to look at the manager.

I don't know the inside runnings of what transpired inside Emirates, but if Ozil, Saliba, and now Auba (I don't want to even talk chambers) all point fingers towards Arteta, then maybe it's really something we should be concerned about.

No u don’t get to do that , u don’t get to lump different individual cases as one just to disrepute the concerned party.

We may not get to know what exactly happened with Ozil and maybe Saliba , but the information is out there on Auba’s case .

The club management made a press statement on Auba’s case . They made it a point of duty to inform us on the reason why he’s been axed. It had nothing to do with Arteta’s ego or personality . What most people are doing blaming Arteta for Auba’s woes is like blaming the victim of rap.e instead of the perpetrator .

The club issued an official statement relieving him of captainship, his unavailability for selection based on this same indiscipline issue but fans who already have bias for Arteta feel Arteta certainly has to be the problem .

U sef reason am Na , Shey e make sense ?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Don't mind him jare. I was one of those who kept faith with him hoping he would bounce back, but he never did.... Instead of him him working hard on himself like the young Martinelli did and the likes of Ronaldo would do, he was rather indisciplined, went away longer than approved so he can get new tattoo and by that he missed a training session and mandatory covid19 test which made him unavailable for the next match. If I were Arteta too, I would be mad at him...And instead of being remorseful and apologize to Arteta, the club and fans, he didn't.

And BTW, this is not the first time he was being found out on indiscipline... he did similar last season but was forgiven. Auba was the captain and a leader with many younger players looking up to him... Anyone blaming Arteta for Auba woes instead of blaming Auba squally is not being fair to Arteta. Areteta has own problem and stubbornness, but in Auba case, I cannot fault him. I personally don't like indiscipline and disrespect.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
Akinbahm:

Trolling aside, the squad looks tiny but if you ask me it’s the right direction, enough of panic that would end being liability to the squad.

In all honesty, I expected the board to add a prolific striker since they want to axe Auba from the team.

Hopefully I hope we secure Top4 since it’s only those boys will be playing weekly...
While I agree the club did away with deadwoods but adding one or two players especially in Cm and striking department would have aided us especially for injuries, red card and covid. Xhaka is always erratic, we're lucky that Partey have shrugged off his injury this season but then we just pray it continues so. Elneny is just there(not plus, not minus) plus Arteta doesn't trust him, while lokonga is inexperienced.

If anything happens to xhaka and partey again, we're done for plus the first point of call for Arteta is to draft in Odegaard to Cm(to partner Sambi) and we know how ineffective odegaard is there.

Striking department nko? If Lacazette just have any issue, mehn, then just know we'll have either 1 point or 0 point going into a game. You guys might have confidence in nketiah but I don't. I don't see Martinelli in the cf role anytime soon under Arteta
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
BlueRayDick:

No u don’t get to do that , u don’t get to lump different individual cases as one just to disrepute the concerned party.

We may not get to know what exactly happened with Ozil and maybe Saliba , but the information is out there on Auba’s case .

The club management made a press statement on Auba’s case . They made it a point of duty to inform us on the reason why he’s been axed. It had nothing to do with Arteta’s ego or personality . What most people are doing blaming Arteta for Auba’s woes is like blaming the victim of rap.e instead of the perpetrator .

The club issued an official statement relieving him of captainship, his unavailability for selection based on this same indiscipline issue but fans who already have bias for Arteta feel Arteta certainly has to be the problem .

U sef reason am Na , Shey e make sense ?
Oh.. Okayy. I get your point clearly now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
50d33q:

Wait you want to collect loan, are you the one to make the terms and conditions or the loaning company undecided
Is it not when the condition is not favourable to you that you will decline
So how is it that they don't want to loan to us

Common, in any business or any transaction... both the buyer and the seller are important...no one dictate to another. If there are no agreement, then that is it... we cannot blame either party, we will only state the disagreement.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
ObaIgwe1:

Don't mind him jare. I was one of those who kept faith with him hoping he will bounce back, but he never did.... Instead of him him working hard on himself like the young Martinelli did and the likes of Ronaldo would do, he was rather indisciplined, went away longer than approved so he can get new tattoo and by that he missed a training session and mandatory covid19 test which made him unavailable for the next match. If I were Arteta too, I would be mad at him...And instead of being remorseful and apologize to Arteta, the club and fans, he didn't.

And BTW, this is not the first time he was being found out on indiscipline... he did similar last season but was forgiven. Auba was the captain and a leader with many younger players looking up to him... Anyone blaming Arteta for Auba woes instead of blaming Auba squally is not being fair to Arteta. Areteta has own problem and stubbornness, but in Auba case, I cannot fault him. I personally don't like indiscipline and disrespect.

Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) ... (3547) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.