Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2331558 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) ... (3518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
Spy360:

It takes courage to keep a big guy like Auba out of the squad.

If the Barca doesn't go through, then he would be forced to take a pay cut and play with the U23s

This doesn’t make much sense business-wise, neither does it make sense football-wise .

If he can’t be sold this January they should read him the riot act and then reintegrate him into the team. If they could do it for Xhaka back then, nothing stops them for doing same to Auba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Parrie(m): 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
BlueRayDick:

This doesn’t make much sense business-wise, neither does it make sense football-wise .

If he can’t be sold this January they should read him the riot act and then reintegrate him into the team. If they could do it for Xhaka back then, nothing stops them for doing same to Auba
Both Auba and Arteta are just too cocky.
Auba wasn't humble enough to apologise for missing a training session, instead he felt too big, and later went to misbehave at AFCON.
Arteta on the other hand is too proud to negotiate dialogue with his players(Saliba, Guendozi, and Auba).
If he couldn't sign a striker during january transfer window, why not sign atleast two midfielders and then re-integrate Auba into the team? Arteta is too proud, he should take a leaf from Tuchel and learn how to negotiate dialogue with his players.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
iamoyindamola:

You are defending these guys

I don't know what to say again, no be arsenal go spoil new weeke for me.

If only you know how many times I have refresh my IG page cos of fabrizo.

When Arteta was calling Wenger his mentor, we didn't know it would be like this. Remember that January transfer qe only got Kallistroom
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
My God auba from loan to free transfer
We didn't get anyone still
Edu and Arteta should be arrested asap
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
Spy360:

It takes courage to keep a big guy like Auba out of the squad.

If the Barca doesn't go through, then he would be forced to take a pay cut and play with the U23s

Auba go do Wetin ozil do

No be una I blame Na arteta ,auba is arsenal only world class player

Auba will never take a pay cut to play at arsenal

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
Parrie:

Auba wasn't humble enough to apologise for missing a training session, instead he felt too big, and later went to misbehave at AFCON.
Arteta on the other hand is too proud to negotiate dialogue with his players(Saliba, Guendozi, and Auba).
If he couldn't sign a striker during january transfer window, why not sign atleast two midfielders and then re-integrate Auba into the team? Arteta is too proud, he should take a leaf from Tuchel and learn how to negotiate dialogue with his players.
What you don't know us that there are decisions that have long term impact, especially in terms of how people will rate you as a leader.

If Arteta reintegrates the likes of Auba without his apologising, he has destroyed his reputation as a top manager.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
iamoyindamola:
So auba didn't miss or go late to Barca for medical
Stupid overgrown adult angry
Bushbaby

Barca Na Barca grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Auba go do Wetin ozil do

No be una I blame Na arteta ,auba is arsenal only world class player

Auba will never take a pay cut to play at arsenal
He's just got his contract terminated. He will take a huge pay cut to play for Barcelona.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
iamoyindamola:
ramsey to rangers
omo greediness tuined this guy career sha

Oga make I hear word

If you Dey Ramsey shoe you go do the same ,juventus is a far better club than arsenal,he went there and won the seria A,since he left did you win the epl ?

Na still fa cup wey una Dey win him miss ,Ramsey gave his all at arsenal so stop insulting him as he went for a better salary at juventus
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Barca Na Barca grin

Barca na Barca na him Dembele become perennial late comer for team meetings, trainings and other things?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Spy360:

He's just got his contract terminated. He will take a huge pay cut to play for Barcelona.

A player will rather be flexing at Dubai and collect his huge salary at arsenal ,but when people like Barca put mouth dem go collect pay cut

Arteta should enjoy the remaining pot of pride auba left for him

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
Roland17:

Barca na Barca na him Dembele become perennial late comer for team meetings, trainings and other things?

As if dembele Na mbappe cheesy cheesy

What has he done for Barca for the past 4 years ?

Person wey dem buy traore with no end product to replace

Abeg talk another thing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Oga make I hear word

If you Dey Ramsey shoe you go do the same ,juventus is a far better club than arsenal,he went there and won the seria A,since he left did you win the epl ?

Na still fa cup wey una Dey win him miss ,Ramsey gave his all at arsenal so stop insulting him as he went for a better salary at juventus
oga Andrew, come and be going abeg. I 8-2 say this but this is a wrong thread.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
mostob:

Make we open the way Barca take Dey disgrace arsenal ?

Hope you know I like arsenal and Liverpool wella but una wan Dey feel like one big team

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Make we open the way Barca take Dey disgrace arsenal ?

Hope you know I like arsenal and Liverpool wella but una wan Dey feel like one big team
as far as football is concern, Barca sef are not doing better o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

As if dembele Na mbappe cheesy cheesy

What has he done for Barca for the past 4 years ?

Person wey dem buy traore with end product to replace

Abeg talk another thing

Whether he is the 2nd coming of TH14 or Quincy Owusu Abeiye is irrelevant. The fact is, "Barca na Barca" did not matter to Dembele showing extreme levels of indiscipline and a lack of accountability.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
Chambers, Auba, Niles, Mari, who else?

Getting rid of the dead woods.
Arteta dey try sha but we need a midfielder at least.

BTW, another defender from MLS (Colorado rapid) just got signed and will be joining us in summer.

Torreira,Xhaka,Saliba,Guen(sadly), Mavro will be sold, we will then add small change and get Haaland .... grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
mostob:

The trauma of that loss no be here grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
Parrie:

Arteta is a young and inexperienced manager . Just like Lampard , his inexperience and inadequate human relations may be his undoing .

I remember Rudiger having issues with Lampard on my for him to blossom under Tuchel following Lampard’s sack. For Arteta’s sake I hope he finds a way to get things going ; tho I support him and the club dealing with Auba sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
mostob:
as far as football is concern, Barca sef are not doing better o

No matter how bad Barca is dem no go Dey the same level with arsenal

Lion no Dey chop grass

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

No matter how bad Barca is dem no go Dey the same level with arsenal

Lion no Dey chop grass
At worst, arsenal won FA cup and community shield. For the past 3 years the like of Liverpool,Roma have used you to play handicap grin grin

No be free players una dey sign so?

Andrew, Barca na my second favorite team, no let me troll myself abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
mostob:
Chambers, Auba, Niles, Mari, who else?

Getting rid of the dead woods.
Arteta dey try sha but we need a midfielder at least.

BTW, another defender from MLS (Colorado rapid) just got signed and will be joining us in summer.

Torreira,Xhaka,Saliba,Guen(sadly), Mavro will be sold, we will then add small change and get Haaland .... grin grin grin
oops...just heard th new defender will be sent out on loan for the 2022/2023 season.
Another Saliba situation.
Wetin man no go see for this club
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Oga make I hear word

Which Ramsey gave his all to arsenal ? The same Ramsey Wenger gave so much playing time that we all got frustrated when he was busy playing rubbish ?

For ur information , Ramsey only had one and half exceptional season at arsenal out of the eleven years he spent at the club . Sometimes e good make una dey stick with una Barca and no dey chook mouth for team wey una no dey watch their match .

Wenger indulged Ramsey so much that we were all pissed at a time. Like Alex song he went for bigger salary and the only reason he’s not playing in Djibouti league now is cos he’s a Welshman with options like playing in Scotland and other European inferior leagues
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
mostob:
At worst, arsenal won FA cup and community shield. For the past 3 years the like of Liverpool,Roma have used you to play handicap grin grin

No be free players una dey sign so?

Andrew, Barca na my second favorite team, no let me troll myself abeg

Troll yourself

Lion no Dey chop grass ,you understand the quote grin

And you no I don’t hate arsenal and I will never

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
Eh God ! shocked

So what’s the essence of having a player under contract when he can leave for free and u won’t make anything off him ?

I say the management of this club is useless una dey park all una anger on top Arteta like say Na him be coach + technical director + CEO+ Aza man + silent Stan

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Eh God ! shocked

So what’s the essence of having a player under contract when he can leave for free and u won’t make anything off him ?

I say the management of this club is useless una dey park all una anger on top Arteta like say Na him be coach + technical director + CEO+ Aza man + silent Stan

While I believe we should have handled the situation better, I think at this point in time, the best option is to cut the loss and let him walk for free since Arsenal has no intention of using him again....so Arsenal gains include:

* doing away away with his massive wage bill.
* bad image from continuous negative talk of his presence without utilization... Remember Ozil
* ability to quickly move on to other (maybe better) options

Notwithstanding all these, it is still a loss to Arsenal and bad impression for current players if not well addressed, bearing in mind that some of these players adore/like him...eg. Saka and Laca

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:58am On Feb 01, 2022
grin

The Summary. Omar sef eh grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:41am On Feb 01, 2022
Our main CF are nketiah and lacazette
Both in their last 6 months
If you join the 2 together they can't still give you double figures
We have 3 CBs
1 RB
2 lbs
3 DM
2 ATM
1 lwf
2 rwf
2 CF
We are hoping on top4, just a injury or COVID-19 related and we are doom
Arteta forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 10:47am On Feb 01, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Our main CF are nketiah and lacazette
Both in their last 6 months
If you join the 2 together they can't still give you double figures
We have 3 CBs
1 RB
2 lbs
3 DM
2 ATM
1 lwf
2 rwf
2 CF
We are hoping on top4, just a injury or COVID-19 related and we are doom
Arteta forever
we have a trim squad. Very thin. We need luck from injuries and covid. If we can make top four. We will have a sizeable reinforcement in the next transfer market.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:50am On Feb 01, 2022
IZUKWU:
we have a trim squad. Very thin. We need luck from injuries and covid. If we can make top four. We will have a sizeable reinforcement in the next transfer market.
I pity saka,partey and ramsdale
These guys will play all remaining matches going forward
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
Omo...Auba don even start training before they announce him.
Report said he was always seen with Dembele throughout the training session.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) ... (3518) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.