Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,893 members, 7,863,058 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2362017 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
Spy360:

Those trailers even if you put new batteries them must do hard starting grin as for the trains, they won't move grin

Nwanne, those trailers are naija road tested and trusted so they have good shock absorbers for any kain pressure..Then u see those trains? Dem no need train tracks to even move..

We die here..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
OMO OLOGO!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
Penarity! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Penalty grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Na so Chelsea gin take dry cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
Azpi no get shame..him wan fight him grandpikin mate

OMO OLOGO!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sakadinho just did it! cool

Omo ologo didan
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Up gunners

Abeg make una no go drop point against small teams

Na that one go vex me pass
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
4-2 !!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sakadinho
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Roland17:
Considering our current form, I will gladly take a draw but again, this is a rivalry and results are tossed out of the window.

We can't afford another loss, especially an embarrassing one because the team would become lifeless.

#COYG

Roland17:
Lord! for my enemies have gathered to mock me, Lord, confuse them for Manchester United. Please Lord embarrass my enemies angry

Oluwa I thank you oh for not allowing my enemies to laff at us..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
Motm for me was Cedric. The attitude he brought into the game in that second half is what we are asking for. He literally ended any hopes of Chelsea on that right side . He was making runs and tackles .

This is not exactly whom you'd call a top player but on the night he came into that match when. Called upon with the right mentality. Same as Martinelli.

Great Response but now is the time for consistency. This same attitude and mentality should be taken into the next game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
So agenda no go agend this week. But when I said it was psychological, they said I nor know ball. It over a month I predicted Nketiah will take that striker role from Lacazette but they doubted me. cool cool

I demand a resounding apology from every member of this forum especially Jodera and 50d33q angry angry

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jencejyde:
Motm for me was Cedric. The attitude he brought into the game in that second half is what we are asking for. He literally ended any hopes of Chelsea on that right side . He was making runs and tackles .

This is not exactly whom you'd call a top player but on the night he came into that match when. Called upon with the right mentality. Same as Martinelli.

Great Response but now is the time for consistency. This same attitude and mentality should be taken into the next game.

You see why I said someone like you have to be on this thread consistently? Bros if you disapear again, I won't take it lightly with you.

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
Spy360:
So agenda no go agend this week. But when I said it was psychological, they said I nor know ball. It over a month I predicted Nketiah will take that striker role from Lacazette but they doubted me. cool cool

I demand a resounding apology from every member of this forum especially Jodera and 50d33q angry angry

grin grin grin

Can you explain the formation we played today
Well the agenda is we played 3 fvcking CB and conceded 2
Thank God for 2 scrappy goals and luck because that ESR goal is very difficult to execute
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
50d33q:

Thank God for 2 scrappy goals and luck because that ESR goal is very difficult to execute

Dem supposed arrest u grin.u will not enjoy the victory in peace, u still wan do vawlence
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Dem supposed arrest u grin.u will not enjoy the victory in peace, u still wan do vawlence
I was on my own jejely he they look for apology letter grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
Spy360:

grin grin grin

Physiological again?

If we lose physiology problem
If we win... DWYL

Just this night when the scores was on 2-2 draw and we were making mistakes, your already made excuse was that the guys were rusty.

I mean, it must either be mentality, physiological or rustiness for you. Already made excuses..

Abegii
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jodera:
Physiological again?

If we lose physiology problem
If we win... DWYL

Just this night when the scores was on 2-2 draw and we were making mistakes, your already made excuse was that the guys were rusty.

I mean, it must either be mentality, physiological or rustiness for you. Already made excuses..

Abegii
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
50d33q:

I was on my own jejely he they look for apology letter grin grin
like him no even allow guys enjoy the win in peace him don dey talk how the physiological problem have suddenly disappeared grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
I take God beg una, that Southampton loss do me bad thing, make we enjoy this win for today at least..

Tomorrow, all AGENDAS will be entertained
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jodera:
like him no even allow guys enjoy the win in peace him don dey talk how the physiological problem have suddenly disappeared grin
Na that physiological problem wan make elneny and white give me hbp with stray passes
Xhaka tried for that second goal but God know I for curse him generation if they collect ball from him hand in the build up because na inside our 18 the guy they form messi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Roland17:
I take God beg una, that Southampton loss do me bad thing, make we enjoy this win for today at least..

Abeg direct am to your Nwanne, Spy360 grin

Na him wan start vayoulenz Diz night grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Excel70: 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
50d33q:

Everyone knows that na
Mustafi that compete with vvd statistically
You can use this. Liverpool face fewer attacks than arsenal. The stats should be in percentage for it to be accurate and comparable
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
Roland17:

Na why the soton game they pain me if we draw na one point ahead of spuds
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
50d33q:

Na that physiological problem wan make elneny and white give me hbp with stray passes
Xhaka tried for that second goal but God know I for curse him generation if they collect ball from him hand in the build up because na inside our 18 the guy they form messi
Omo, my mind fly for that thing we Xhaka do. Him catch first person, e no do am, him dey nutmeg the 2nd Chelsea player for front of our 18. I don dey put hand for head. grin

Fortunately, na that ball wey we use counter score goal when he gave that pass to Odegaard grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
Excel70:

You can use this. Liverpool face fewer attacks than arsenal. The stats should be in percentage for it to be accurate and comparable
That's right and it's because Liverpool have stronger pressing midfield
You are also right about the percentage, I only wanted to prove to them if we use stats mustafi ain't that bad on paper.
He may look like a dimwit physically grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
50d33q:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jodera:
Omo, my mind fly for that thing we Xhaka do. Him catch first person, e no do am, him dey nutmeg the 2nd Chelsea player for front of our 18. I don dey put hand for head. grin

Fortunately, na that ball wey we use counter score goal when he gave that pass to Odegaard grin
Fir my mind I Dan they prepare those celebrity undertaker for him if they collect that ball
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
50d33q:

This is absolutely insane
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
Spy360:
This is absolutely insane
k
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jodera:

I actually cursed him the moment he started it. I did even wait for the outcome. That shiiit was just too risky mehn. I don reverse the curse sha grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.