Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,908 members, 7,863,117 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2362076 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) ... (3550) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hats off to Nketiah. He really showed that he wanted it. That's a class example of how to win a shirt when presented with opportunity. Aside his two goals which was rewarded because of his desire, I love how he always disturbs the Defenders for any high ball we budey even if he might not win it. Ironically, he even won some after Christensen and sarr panicked on some occasions in which he pressed. This is something Laca hardly does and that's why any aerial ball to opposition CBs is always dealt with easily. Aside that, I noticed his control and bringing people in play Which was absent in the past 2 games he started. Best game for him in an arsenal shirt .

Elneny started slowly but grew into the game with time. The good thing was that he was able to bring his A game during the first half, reason why we were seeing most of the ball to feed to our attackers. Xhaka was really immense today. Both were good solidly defensively and pushing ball offensively. I feel tonight's performance have cosigned Sambi to the bench. The thing is , elneny is too inconsistent. Will give you A game today and F game tomorrow. I just hope he brings more of tonight's performance alongside Xhaka. This will cushion the loss of Partey

Saka, Smith Rowe and martinelli when he came on where superb. I love the press they normally do(alongside Odegaard). How they judiciously used the ball threateningly, making every counter attack dangerous. I'm glad Hale end boys wrapped it up with their deserved their goals.

Defence was great coming into the 2nd half. Arteta should be commended for that as the team where more compact and organised in the 2nd half. Kudos also to the changes. It was so so spot on.

3 great points, clinical arsenal, massive wins.
Hope this win gives this guys renewed confidence and momentum going into the next big game against Man u.

Coyg!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jodera:
Hats off to Nketiah. He really showed that he wanted it. That's a class example of how to win a shirt when presented with opportunity. Aside his two goals which was rewarded because of his desire, I love how he always disturbs the Defenders for any high ball we budey even if he might not win it. Ironically, he even won some after Christensen and sarr panicked on some occasions in which he pressed. This is something Laca hardly does and that's why any aerial ball to opposition CBs is always dealt with easily. Aside that, I noticed his control and bringing people in play Which was absent in the past 2 games he started. Best game for him in an arsenal shirt .

Elneny started slowly but grew into the game with time. The good thing was that he was able to bring his A game during the first half, reason why we were seeing most of the ball to feed to our attackers. Xhaka was really immense today. Both were good solidly defensively and pushing ball offensively. I feel tonight's performance have cosigned Sambi to the bench. The thing is , elneny is too inconsistent. Will give you A game today and F game tomorrow. I just hope he brings more of tonight's performance alongside Xhaka. This will cushion the loss of Partey

Saka, Smith Rowe and martinelli when he came on where superb. I love the press they normally do(alongside Odegaard). How they judiciously used the ball threateningly, making every counter attack dangerous. I'm glad Hale end boys wrapped it up with their deserved their goals.

Defence was great coming into the 2nd half. Arteta should be commended for that as the team where more compact and organised in the 2nd half. Kudos also to the changes. It was so so spot on.

Hope this win gives this guys renewed confidence and momentum going into the next big game against Man u.

Coyg!!

Shebi I told u it was unfair saying Nketiah hasn't taken his chances when he's not been lucky enough to play at least 70 mins in the EPL.

I'm glad he proved himself today sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
50d33q:

Fir my mind I Dan they prepare those celebrity undertaker for him if they collect that ball
grin grin grin
No be only you oo.

I been still dey vex about tavarez nonsense earlier on wey him been wan form denilson for 18(according to Rola.nd) naim Xhaka wan come do him own
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Shebi I told u it was unfair saying Nketiah hasn't taken his chances when he's not been lucky enough to play at least 70 mins in the EPL.

I'm glad he proved himself today sha
I'm really glad he proved himself today. I was waiting for him to show up and boy did he do it wonderfully grin

He deserved the goals
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
I am coming first, I am feeling emotional right now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
New wallpaper update cool

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
Subtle reminder

We've still not conceded a corner this season.
This is a great feat considering the kind of set piece attackers in EPL.

We faced 6corners today yet didn't concede. Arteta and his backroom coaches deserves praise for that
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
Motm to me was Nketiah.

If there's 11/10 rating I'll give it to him
Aside his 2 crucial goals, his overall play was excellent.

Closely followed by Saka
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jodera:
Subtle reminder

We faced how many 6corners today yet didn't concede. Arteta and his backroom coaches deserves praise for that

Even Ward-Prowse no see corner deliver against us. No be small thing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Even Ward-Prowse no see corner deliver against us. No be small thing
Lol.. na really no be small thing grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jodera:
Subtle reminder

We faced 6corners today yet didn't concede. Arteta and his backroom coaches deserves praise for that
Gabu removed one today when ramsdale went to play outside
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
50d33q:

Gabu removed one today when ramsdale went to play outside
Lol... I saw that.
To be honest eh, if that one had entered, it would have demoralised the boys.

I think us not going behind was what helped us immensely in this match
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
i won't lie i was'nt expecting this result. aside from a shaky ben white performance in halftime and a shelenge taverez, i think the whole team was solid. and no doubt the intro of ced made it all better(still wanna knock him for that useless cross after a nice counter). personally i think nketiah got his chance cus of lacas absence in trainings prior to the game, and he utilized it well.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
Spy360:

You see why I said someone like you have to be on this thread consistently? Bros if you disapear again, I won't take it lightly with you.

grin grin grin

Hahaha. I hear you bros.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jodera:

Coyg!!
I am still waiting undecided

After all these thesis, you nor put me for Acknowledgement.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ramsdale action por! grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 4:46am On Apr 21, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Ramsdale action por! grin
Bi ogogo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:06am On Apr 21, 2022
50d33q:

Bi ogogo

Aswear!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 7:34am On Apr 21, 2022
That elephant did not see Mari to bully
Did he have any shot on target
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by TradingGod: 7:47am On Apr 21, 2022
Roland17:
Lord! for my enemies have gathered to mock me, Lord, confuse them for Manchester United. Please Lord embarrass my enemies angry
the Lord has answered your prayer grin

Your enemies came rushing in like a flood but the Lord raised a standard against them

Peaise the Lord cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:52am On Apr 21, 2022
50d33q:
Person wey get only 1 total shot, you come dey expect on target?? grin grin

The way him disappear ystdy with that him big body and big head needs to be studied grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:56am On Apr 21, 2022
No epistle this morning grin grin grin

I still dey enjoy that win...

Make tunda faya dat ref for not sending Mount off... useless man
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:57am On Apr 21, 2022
50d33q:
If you wan mark Lukaku, put holding on him. Finito
I said it before the match.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 8:15am On Apr 21, 2022
Jodera:
Person wey get only 1 total shot, you come dey expect on target?? grin grin

The way him disappear ystdy with that him big body and big head needs to be studied grin
Him con they sweat for head like say na him score the whole goals grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2022
50d33q:

Him con they sweat for head like say na him score the whole goals grin grin
hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:30am On Apr 21, 2022
mostob:
No epistle this morning grin grin grin

I still dey enjoy that win...

Make tunda faya dat ref for not sending Mount off... useless man
I said it here. Swap Mount with Xhaka and you'll see a different card

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:13am On Apr 21, 2022
This Ramsdale the day fans go vex invade stadium beat am well.
That day is coming grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
On Nketiah...

He may not be the fantasy striker, but he is a poacher. He knows the post and knows how to put the ball in there.

If enough chances are created, you will be sure to find him where and when you need him.

His style is a bit different from Lacazette because he wants to go forward rather than drop deep, but who needs that when you have capable midfielders and wingers? Those who drop deep are better coming off the bench than starting.

If allowed enough playing time he will surely blossom into a reliable goal scorer. He has the capacity to become our top striker.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Jodera Nketiah will start against Man United.

Oya call me your guru cool

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
It's not like I am blowing some trumpet. This is a fans forum where we share ideas, thoughts and experiences. And as a trained analyst I have the eye to see things and break them down. I appreciate your respect. smiley

I have said before that the problem of the past couple of weeks is a psychological downturn for the young team. They have just lost their best player and joker, and due to lack of experience or leadership fell. I clearly observed this after the second game.

I have also said that I trust the 'golden boys' to pick themselves up and drive this team to the finish line.

They did not disappoint at all.

COYG
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
My Joy from this London Derby was seeing Elneny stepping up to the task that he made 4 Gunners legends tweet only his name on a night that Nketiah and ESR owns. I had virtually no hopes for this match but as i saw 2-2, all i remember was Martinelli goal.

Tuchel complained about their pitch being faulty to their gameplay grin

Ahh.

Ian Wright makes Hall of Fame finally. His 6games, 10goals for Arsenal in opening 6games of a season is still unmatched by any player in both Arsenal or the EPL.

A Chelsea fan said they dash us three points cos they hate Man U than Arsenal. Make Man U mo smell Ucl spot.

Its left to Arteta to not overthink Man U game.

Besides, i dinno why none of our managers were patient with Iwobi to do what Lampard is doing with him right now. Yeah he lost form but only an intentional manager would know what to do and get such player to their best. I won't like, his movement has improved and so also his passing. I imagine him in our setup cos he's an Arteta kinda player. Glad he's getting his mojo back.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
Never knew Arteta Sabi throw tantrum sha....
Quite hilarious

(1) (2) (3) ... (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) ... (3550) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.