Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2332329 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) ... (3519) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
Roland17:

I no want... Fredoooooo no fit take wetin him dey give. Small trolling, him go vess begin misyarn..e too get hot temper, give am @Sod09, I no dey like wahala.
50d33q and Fredooo will be serious domestic vawulence. Peter Nwachukwu things.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
daveP:
Epl go humble you. Chai. I feel for Ragnick.

Na Ten Hag i pity pass. Cos if he mess up, Pochetino dey. Na Poch Man U need.

Elneny is the motm.

How ESR and Odegaard disappear in such games need be studied. Nketiah had to come do markings where ESR should be,while Odegaard just went dark.

We move.

Nobody on here thought we'd have 6points vs Chelsea and Man U in 6days. Nobody. Lets get this going. Twill be good for chilly pepper to see UCL football this time. His co-mates are already far ahead on appearances. Nice game. Need more of such Xhaka volleys. Looks like he's given more freedom lately by Arteta. Normally he won't even be there.
You dey see well so? Odegaard won MOTM undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Roland17:
Omo our next fixtures na die eh..Make dis guys no give me hope come fall hand oh angry angry angry

Westham
Leeds
Spuds angry
Newcastle
Everton
We will need 10points from those games. Victory over West Ham and Spurs should go a long way because Spurs will drop 3/6points before we meet at NL derby.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

You don day pass boundary... Na wetin helper get e go give debtor but this una own don day pass.

Mind yourself.
Lol.. kukuma hold your fdj for this match grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Roland17:

Baba, as e hear say we dey gist him matter baba wan come collect top 9. Watch the bald bipolar scuttle the move.
As in, as if he they read our gist
I know apari won't sell to us
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
50d33q:

West ham are still in Europe they may fancy their chances of winning
So they should manage their squad since top4 is not possible on the long run
I am concern about spuds and Newcastle
West Ham have only one CB fit.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
Spy360:

West Ham have only one CB fit.
Really?
Didn't know
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FirstbornWds: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jodera:
Lol.. kukuma hold your fdj for this match grin grin

Man Utd na yeye team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
Past and present

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
Spy360:

When I saw that post, I felt like I watched a different match from him grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Man Utd na yeye team.
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
We might want to beef Arteta for his inexperience and over-thinking things but one thing we should be grateful for especially in this top4 fight is that he isn't stubborn.

He quickly reinstated Tavarez after Brighton outclassed Xhaka at left back. Benched Lacazette when he saw he wasn't bringing anything more to the table while giving the opportunity to Nketiah. He also uses Martinelli as top 9 sub instead of Lacazette.
Then last but not the least, he uses Elneny for lokonga which aided our upturn in results after the gloomy days of last 3 weeks.

Really happy for the match and 3points
Coyg!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Spy360:

We will need 10points from those games. Victory over West Ham and Spurs should go a long way because Spurs will drop 3/6points before we meet at NL derby.
I tell you.
What I'm grateful for is that spurs are meeting Liverpool.

If we can win spurs while Liverpool wins them too, that's potential 6 points advantage we'll be having over them. We just need to take care of the others
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
That's what I've also noticed he doesn't seem to be a coach who starts a player just because he fancies him, he plays people he feel will help the whole team get the result. If he plays u today and u no try he will try the next available person.

He did same to Leno which resulted In Ramsdale clinching the number one spot. He has done same to Pepe and that one Don buy better seat belt to strap himself ontop bench.

He seem not to be a coach who will start a player despite all fans seeing such player is not playing well.

That's why I find it funny when people question sending Saliba on own. If the coach feels he's not ready and needs to play regularly to be ready for the arsenal of the future, I support it instead of keeping him on bench perpetually and selling him as scrap later in the future. Wenger was fond of doing that shiiit. I still didn't know why Wenger mismanaged Podolski during his time with us.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jodera:
We might want to beef Arteta for his inexperience and over-thinking things but one thing we should be grateful for especially in this top4 fight is that he isn't stubborn.

He quickly reinstated Tavarez after Brighton outclassed Xhaka at left back. Benched Lacazette when he saw he wasn't bringing anything more to the table while giving the opportunity to Nketiah. He also uses Martinelli as top 9 sub instead of Lacazette.
Then last but not the least, he uses Elneny for lokonga which aided our upturn in results after the gloomy days of last 3 weeks.

Really happy for the match and 3points
Coyg!!
He is learning everyday I believe..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Jodera and Mostob, Wetin make we day expect from una today?

Aubamayeng day oooo.. If una go like borrow
sorry for the late reply

Check the image below, I don make my prediction since Thursday.

We no need Auba abeg but If you need goals over there, make in contact Nketiah.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Cc jodera

I told you Rauf is a clueless coach.

Baba removed Matic and brought in Lingard..he finished the match with 1 and half midfielders...Mc Tom and Mata

You no see as Elneny and Xhaka dey give us Xavi and Iniesta vibe grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Spy360:

In the second half he went dark. Elneny controlled things for the rest of the 20mins. Good MOTM for him, but that doesn't mean he didn't go dark.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FirstbornWds: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
mostob:
sorry for the late reply

Check the image below, I don make my prediction since Thursday.

We no need Auba abeg but If you need goals over there, make in contact with Nketiah.

Head day pain you.

No worry... I go soon come read gnashing of teeth for here.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
BlueRayDick:
That's what I've also noticed he doesn't seem to be a coach who starts a player just because he fancies him, he plays people he feel will help the whole team get the result. If he plays u today and u no try he will try the next available person.

He did same to Leno which resulted In Ramsdale clinching the number one spot. He has done same to Pepe and that one Don buy better seat belt to strap himself ontop bench.

He seem not to be a coach who will start a player despite all fans seeing such player is not playing well.

That's why I find it funny when people question sending Saliba on own. If the coach feels he's not ready and needs to play regularly to be ready for the arsenal of the future, I support it instead of keeping him on bench perpetually and selling him as scrap later in the future. Wenger was fond of doing that shiiit. I still didn't know why Wenger mismanaged Podolski during his time with us.
100% true. And he'll keep on using that till there's a change of results.
And once there's a change of results, he might give you one or 2 more chances, after that, if there's no upturn, the next available person.

That's really what I'm happy about him and that's how I feel it should be
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Head day pain you.

No worry... I go soon come read gnashing of teeth for here.
grin grin
Don't let us open the book of Lamentations o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
mostob:
Cc jodera

I told you Rauf is a clueless coach.

Baba removed Matic and brought in Lingard..he finished the match with 1 and half midfielders...Mc Tom and Mata

You no see as Elneny and Xhaka dey give us Xavi and Iniesta vibe grin grin grin
Lol, to be honest I think he rauf mind no even this season again. Person wey talk say man u no deserve cl even though they're 3 points off top 4 grin.
As he said that sef, my hope of arsenal winning increased by 20%

Mehn, Elneny is really cushioning the effect of Partey on us. Him and Xhaka just dey give me joy. See his turn, moves, tackles and availablity for every match. Chai.

I just hope their form continues cos I'm really happy with this form dieeee grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
mostob:
He is learning everyday I believe..
Yes he is oo.
I'm just praying he keeps on improving massively cos if we no get UCL this season, we fit no get am again.

Teams wey go dey stronger go plenty by next season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, to be honest I think he rauf mind no even this season again. Person wey talk say man u no deserve cl even though they're 3 points off top 4 grin.
As he said that sef, my hope of arsenal winning increased by 20%

Mehn, Elneny is really cushioning the effect of Partey on us. Him and Xhaka just dey give me joy. See his turn, moves, tackles and availablity for every match. Chai.

I just hope their form continues cos I'm really happy with this form dieeee grin
same here o..long may it continue...

But this Gabriel Jesus matter ehn...heard he would be offered 6m compared to 3.5m per year he earn at City.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FirstbornWds: 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
mostob:
grin grin
Don't let us open the book of Lamentations o

Remember say you be Arsenal fan o.... Which lamentation fit worse pass una own
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
mostob:
same here o..long may it continue...

But this Gabriel Jesus matter ehn...heard he would be offered 6m compared to 3.5m per year he earn at City.
Would you love Jesus here??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
We really need to talk about this Xhaka fiery form nowadays. Alaye was practically everywhere. Xhaka that I know barely wants the ball to stay at his feet too long; he usually passes the ball immediately he gets it or just fall on his sword anytime he gets pressed by opposition players.

Now Xhaka suddenly moves with the ball, checks well before making a pass and even calls for ball when he sees his player being pressed.

The thing just shock me. Anybody that has never watched arsenal games in the past but has been hearing us complain about him will think something is wrong with us if he watched today's and mid-week match. I don't even know if to say he's improved or he just changed totally.

Whatever the case may be, long may this form continue o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jodera:
Would you love Jesus here??
The guy misses chances too much...

But I'll take him especially if both Nketiah and Laca are going.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Remember say you be Arsenal fan o.... Which lamentation fit worse pass una own
One thing about arsenal fans is we no dey brag...if our team is poor,we will tell you as it is...
As fro Barcelona, don't let us start o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
mostob:
The guy misses chances too much...

But I'll take him especially if both Nketiah and Laca are going.
I would take him if only I would still get a very good striker. I wouldn't want him as our main striker one bit. Even pep wey dey shift am go wing no why .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
BlueRayDick:
We really need to talk about this Xhaka fiery form nowadays. Alaye was practically everywhere. Xhaka that I know barely wants the ball to stay at his feet too long; he usually passes the ball immediately he gets it or just fall on his sword anytime he gets pressed by opposition players.

Now Xhaka suddenly moves with the ball, checks well before making a pass and even calls for ball when he sees his player being pressed.

The thing just shock me. Anybody that has never watched arsenal games in the past but has been hearing us complain about him will think something is wrong with us if he watched today's and mid-week match. I don't even know if to say he's improved or he just changed totally.

Whatever the case may be, long may this form continue o

You forget to add his composure when he is inside penalty box. His goal was everything and he now went to celebrate with fans....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
BBC no go kill person grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) ... (3519) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jaylum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.