Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,634 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2304357 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:51am On Apr 25, 2022
Spy360:

Holding na minister of defense. Once he enter, shop don close. grin

Please when is Partey returning?
Honestly I have no idea
But I will prefer he don't play for us this season again so that he can rest.
Same with Tomi and Tierney, if we can stamp the 4th place with few matches to go, I will prefer arteta stop using the top performers again till preseason
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:10am On Apr 25, 2022
50d33q:

Honestly I have no idea
Same with Tomi and Tierney, if we can stamp the 4th place with few matches to go, I will prefer arteta stop using the top performers again till preseason
I agree.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2022
Spy360:
I don't see Spurs winning both their matches against Leicester and Liverpool. In fact I am almost certain they will drop at least three points.

If that happens, we will be in a comfortable position playing the North London Derby. If we will that game, it's CL for us. We need 9 points to get there basically.
[b]Well, I think we need much more than 9 points out of a possible 15 of the 5 remaining fixtures actually.

2 favourable home matches vs Leeds united and Everton and 3 away vs West Ham, Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle united

Even our home fixture, especially vs Everton is dicy before of their relegation battle and we don't usually have it easy with relegation threatened teams

The best way out for us is to Win Both home fixtures vs Leeds united and Everton as well as the away game vs Newcastle while we win or draw first with West Ham giving us atleast 10 points plus our present 2 points lead over Tottenham Hotspur.

That should be enough to overcome them once and for all (13 points out of 17) if we equally avoid defeat at the hands of Tottenham too

Since Tottenham Hotspur have 2 favourable home matches vs Leicester city and Burnley with an additional favourable away match vs Norwich -That is 9 points out of their 5 remaining fixtures

Away vs Liverpool certainly won't fetch them more than 1 point at most if not total loss and that would make it 10 points

Home fixture vs Arsenal? -we pray it doesn't end in a loss for Us so that should we draw them, then they would have (10+1) 11 points which won't be enough to surpass our own 13 points haul from the earlier analysis above

However and in order to be safe, we should avoid defeat at the hands of west Ham while also praying that Tottenham loses vs Liverpool away at Anfield and Even succumb vs Leicester city first come next weekend[/b]

1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
50d33q:

Honestly I have no idea
We need Tomiyasu please...
Imagine how Sancho was roasting Soarez, if na Son or Maximin, we would have conceded.
We need Tomiyasu...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kbs468:

[b]Well, I think we need much more than 9 points out of a possible 15 of the 5 remaining fixtures actually.

2 favourable home matches vs Leeds united and Everton and 3 away vs West Ham, Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle united

Even our home fixture, especially vs Everton is dicy before of their relegation battle and we don't usually have it easy with relegation threatened teams

The best way out for us is to Win Both home fixtures vs Leeds united and Everton as well as the away game vs Newcastle while we win or draw first with West Ham giving us atleast 10 points plus our present 2 points lead over Tottenham Hotspur.

That should be enough to overcome them once and for all (13 points out of 17) if we equally avoid defeat at the hands of Tottenham too

Since Tottenham Hotspur have 2 favourable home matches vs Leicester city and Burnley with an additional favourable away match vs Norwich -That is 9 points out of their 5 remaining fixtures

Away vs Liverpool certainly won't fetch them more than 1 point at most if not total loss and that would make it 10 points

Home fixture vs Arsenal? -we pray it doesn't end in a loss for Us so that should we draw them, then they would have (10+1) 11 points which won't be enough to surpass our own 13 points haul from the earlier analysis above

However and in order to be safe, we should avoid defeat at the hands of west Ham while also praying that Tottenham loses vs Liverpool away at Anfield and Even succumb vs Leicester city first come next weekend[/b]
welcome back...we miss you here

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
mostob:
welcome back...we miss you here
Thank you Brother. I have been busy with work in Niger state and the location had poor Data service, so I just gave up everything online except WhatsApp social media platform actually

I have missed the fun in-here as well too.

And it's good to be back at a time we are about regaining our form in February-March that saw us rose to the challenge of champions league football battle come next season

Hopefully, we get to qualify ahead of Tottenham who also bundled their chance following our 3 straight losses

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bisqit: 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
Between lehman and ramsdale, who is the better keeper?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kbs468:

Your permutations are correct but mine is not a permutation but speculation.

If we beat West Ham and Leeds, we will take at least a 5points lead to the NLD believing that Spurs will lose at least 3points before then (especially Vs Liverpool). Then if we beat them we seal top 4 having an 8points lead on them with two games to spare. It's a wish though.

Hope you get me?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kbs468:

Thank you Brother. I have been busy with work in Niger state and the location had poor Data service, so I just gave up everything online except WhatsApp social media platform actually

I have missed the fun in-here as well too.

And it's good to be back at a time we are about regaining our form in February-March that saw us rose to the challenge of champions league football battle come next season

Hopefully, we get to qualify ahead of Tottenham who also bundled their chance following our 3 straight losses
alright Chief

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
bisqit:
Lehman abeg....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Spy360:

Your permutations are correct but mine is not a permutation but speculation.

If we beat West Ham and Leeds, we will take at least a 5points lead to the NLD believing that Spurs will lose at least 3points before then (especially Vs Liverpool). Then if we beat them we seal top 4 having an 8points lead on them with two games to spare. It's a wish though.

Hope you get me?
Yes I got you very well but there's still no guarantee that we would beat Tottenham in NLD though as History doesn't really favour us at White Heart Lane just like Anfield is very very much also unfavorable to Arsenal

While not also forgetting HARRY KANE and SON are Two players that always finds the back of our Net even on their worst days

We however hope that Arsenal garnered the maximum 6 points vs West Ham away as well as vs Leeds united at the Emirates before meeting Tottenham that might have won vs Leicester and loss vs Liverpool (because of their EPL title challenge against Manchester City).

Like I said before, To guide against any unwelcome occurrence, we must get atleast 7 from the next 3 games (Win over West Ham, Leads united & Draw vs Tottenham Hotspur)

Then another 4 points from our encounter vs Newcastle (away) and Everton (Home) respectively.

The real reality is that we should avoid defeat vs West Ham first and then vs Tottenham Hotspur as the 3rd game before Newcastle and Everton
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
mostob:
Lehman abeg....

bisqit:

Honestly and if I would be Honest with you Both, I believe it's Aaron Ramsdale that is a better Goalkeeper over Jens Lehmann irrespective of whether Lehmann is the most experienced going by the number of football games that he played during his hey days.

And my assertion follows the number of superlative performances by Aaron Ramsdale already during this his first Arsenal career that are mostly points winning saves, else I don't think we would have been where we are this season if we had kept faith in Leno
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Izurejoice: 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
bisqit:
Lehman uptill now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:01am On Apr 26, 2022
bisqit:
make we see prime Ramsdale first na. In ucl appearances before we conclude. He never even Keep in major tournament for England yet.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:03am On Apr 26, 2022
Make the touch be annointing touch o.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:05am On Apr 26, 2022
Choosing two of 4, especially if we are back to Ucl.

Nunez
Osimhen
Martinez
Tammy

Then there is Gabriel Jesus too.

This transfer window looks promising. I hope its not regular regular chase till final day of window then one carpenter will hold jersey dey smile. angry grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:07am On Apr 26, 2022
daveP:

Nunez
Osimhen
Martinez
Tammy

This transfer window looks promising. I hope its not regular regular chase till final day of window then one carpenter will hold jersey dey smile. angry grin

Osimehn and Lauturo for me please.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 6:52am On Apr 26, 2022
daveP:

Nunez
Osimhen
Martinez
Tammy

Oshimen and Nunez for me......

Oshimen style of football is just the perfect fit for arsenal and then he can head ball chai

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sammymarvin: 7:19am On Apr 26, 2022
bisqit:
it's early days ....Lehman was above 28 when he got his first cap for us...Ramsdale is just 24 and still has a long way to go ....and goal keepers are like wine getting better with age...hence his best is just to come and also our defense got a little bit Shaky hence he will need more development
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Osimehn and Lauturo for me please.
Two Seria A Fowards? Omo! Let me imagine that for now. Its fire.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2022
johnjunior39:

Oshimen and Nunez for me......

Oshimen style of football is just the perfect fit for arsenal and then he can head ball chai
Personally i just love Nunez. His Liverpool goal made it worse again. Seems Strikers are coming to EPL this new season. Heard Klopp is also a fan. Nkunku is also there.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:19am On Apr 26, 2022
Will you love to see James Ward-Prowse in an Arsenal Shirt or you prefer a younger option?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2022
daveP:
Will you love to see James Ward-Prowse in an Arsenal Shirt or you prefer a younger option?

Can he play for the Super Eagles? That is where his skills are needed the most angry

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2022
bisqit:

Lehman all the way and twice a day for right now.

Man was impossible to play against in his prime!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Roland17:

Lehman all the way and twice a day for right now.

Man was impossible to play against in his prime!
It's an insult to Lehman and an embaraasment to Ramsdale. What has Ramsdale achieved that will warrant any comparison? And can't we wait for Ramsdale to prove his potentials before comparing? sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
daveP:

Nunez
Osimhen
Martinez
Tammy

Gabriel Jesus deal is almost certain, unless Man City offers him a new contract he will most certainly join Arsenal.

As for the list, I will choose Osimhen and Nunez.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
potland:
how dem dey pay you to support arsenal
You wan pay me ni?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
Spy360:

It's an insult to Lehman and an embaraasment to Ramsdale. What has Ramsdale achieved that will warrant any comparison? And can't we wait for Ramsdale to prove his potentials before comparing? sad
Lol, Ramsdale isn't even a legend yet and they are comparing him to an arsenal legend? grin

O wrong nao
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
daveP:
Younger and better player all the way. No Ward prowse
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kbs468:

Honestly and if I would be Honest with you Both, I believe it's Aaron Ramsdale that is a better Goalkeeper over Jens Lehmann irrespective of whether Lehmann is the most experienced going by the number of football games that he played during his hey days.

And my assertion follows the number of superlative performances by Aaron Ramsdale already during this his first Arsenal career that are mostly points winning saves, else I don't think we would have been where we are this season if we had kept faith in Leno
If you don't mind asking, esp the bolded, do you watch Lehmann play for us.
Esp that run to the UCL final?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, Ramsdale isn't even a legend yet and they are comparing him to an arsenal legend? grin

O wrong nao
Even Ramsdale will feel embarrassed by the comparison.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) ... (3482) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.