Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,079 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2359569 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2022
50d33q:
Sit deep yenyenyen
We can now see the result
Anyway we have nothing to lose in this match again
Odegaard should go off and ESR replace him we need to attack and attack
White should not enter make the defence suffer from their stupidity
Pepe and laca should come on too laslas we lose which is what is happening
Which deep? If you are actually watching this game, we are playing a high defensive line which is exactly what Son wanted. Two long balls overhead and Tottenham are leading. The right sense was to sit deep. DEEP. Waste this first half and see them jiltery in the second. Arteta no approach this game well
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Android22: 8:42pm On May 12, 2022
50d33q:

Exactly
Why will arsenal sit back against spuds in a derby match of high value
I hate defensive set up angry
I agree. I don't feel the game is over if Spurs get a player sent off.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:43pm On May 12, 2022
Android22:
You guys need Pepe in this game. Tell him to dribble into the box every single time to either get a PK or a Spurs player sent off. It does not matter that you may lose or not but protecting the result as is is useless.
Davies is even on yellow already. Holding no get sense. Mtcheww. He supposed to read the room. Only Davies have a yellow. He went from silly to cunny to stupid.

Why i hate this situation is that Arteta enter that dreadful mode that Guardiola enters in any game-overthinkimg. Which makes things far worse.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 8:43pm On May 12, 2022
Is NLD sha, every wins in their own home but one thing is sure.

Tottenham should forget champions league next season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:45pm On May 12, 2022
Android22:
I don't think your line is high. I feel like that first PK could have been ignored in such a high tension game but the second yellow is well deserved. I have observed that Martinelli does not look up when he receives the ball alot of his dribbles would be unnecessary if he just made the simple pass to expect it back in a 1-2 format.
actually its a high line. Holding is not fast so i wonder why such from Arteta. Besides Tomi should have faced Son. Toe to toe. A pity Tavares can't be trusted enough.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Android22: 8:46pm On May 12, 2022
daveP:
Davies is even on yellow already. Holding no get sense. Mtcheww. He supposed to read the room. Only Davies have a yellow. He went from silly to cunny to stupid.

Why i hate this situation is that Arteta enter that dreadful mode that Guardiola enters in any game-overthinkimg. Which makes things far worse.

Holding was just stupid. That second yellow was clear. I don't feel the game is over though but it won't come from being slick. Arsenal need to get a Spurs player like Davies sent off.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:46pm On May 12, 2022
johnjunior39:
Is NLD sha, every wins in their own home but one thing is sure.

Tottenham should forget champions league next season
woh. Its better they beat Newcastle and Everton silly. These guys are still doing like learners. See that weak shot from Odegaard? Well na tension sha

I saw Cedric smhing after the second goal. Things dey quick switch. Unfortunate.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:48pm On May 12, 2022
Android22:
Holding was just stupid. That second yellow was clear. I don't feel the game is over though but it won't come from being slick. Arsenal need to get a Spurs player like Davies sent off.
He's switched things up so that Saka wing is dormant. Useless he sacrifices One of Odegaard or Nelli and get Pepe on.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Android22: 8:48pm On May 12, 2022
daveP:
actually its a high line. Holding is not fast so i wonder why such from Arteta. Besides Tomi should have faced Son. Toe to toe. A pity Tavares can't be trusted enough.
If your line is not up to match the position of your midfield and forward players, Kane and Hojberg will occupy that half space and keep playing through balls for Son to run in behind. The reason Holding got sent off is because he stretched out his elbow and arm to hit Son. That is a yellow. Son was never going to win that ball. Their first goal also came because Cedric nudged Son and fouled him. Not because of the line.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 8:49pm On May 12, 2022
Android22:
We don't even need their player off
Davies and royal are suspect
Martinelli is doing well with royal but poor final ball, saka is on and off that's why I want ESR in for odegaard
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2022
Rubbish!!!!

3-0
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2022
Roland17:
Rubbish!!!!

3-0
O pari.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Android22: 8:49pm On May 12, 2022
Oh well.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 12, 2022
50d33q:
Sit deep yenyenyen
We can now see the result
Anyway we have nothing to lose in this match again
Odegaard should go off and ESR replace him we need to attack and attack
White should not enter make the defence suffer from their stupidity
Pepe and laca should come on too laslas we lose which is what is happening
Defense wins you league
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:58pm On May 12, 2022
daveP:
O pari.

Baba, honestly, if I start, this place no go enter all of us and dem go say I don start!

Just look at how we are playing!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:25pm On May 12, 2022
After this game make we just go Europa jejely
UCL no fit us orelse them go flog crazy comot this arteta head
Ordinary spuds Baba they defend till he chop 3
Imagine na Bayern e go Dan reach like 6 sef
Rubbish

Odegaard is a clown in this match by the way
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:26pm On May 12, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

Defense wins you league
grin
Defense way kill city against Madrid no even spare arteta chief defense minister
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:28pm On May 12, 2022
Our remaining games are against Newcastle and Everton.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Actman05: 9:31pm On May 12, 2022
50d33q:
After this game make we just go Europa jejely
UCL no fit us orelse them go flog crazy comot this arteta head
Ordinary spuds Baba they defend till he chop 3
Imagine na Bayern e go Dan reach like 6 sef
Rubbish

Odegaard is a clown in this match by the way

No be Everytime una go face bayern
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:32pm On May 12, 2022
Ramsey 8 is unmatched. He won games with or without assistance from anyone. He and Sanchez teaming up against top 4 teams to het Goals.

Odegaard and Ceballos experiment no be am. They may suit Arteta but they're not even excellent in his system. He's improved this season and rightly so.

But..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 9:34pm On May 12, 2022
Holding killed this game ah swear, from the beginning he was shaky and maybe too scared of son that he went all out for him. Knowing he was on a yellow why hit son, why, why!!!.
That red card killed arteta's plan, we have limited defenders who was to replace him that so early?, And now it seems like Gabriel has got an injury too. So technically two def are out against Newcastle. Fvck!!!. I wasn't expecting a win here to be honest but not this stupid display.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:35pm On May 12, 2022
johnjunior39:

Abeg ohh,today is my birthday ohhh. I don't want that kind of gift.

Guyyyssss is my born day say a prayer for me

Baba abeg take heart.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:35pm On May 12, 2022
Roland17:

Baba, honestly, if I start, this place no go enter all of us and dem go say I don start!

Just look at how we are playing!!!!

Irony nla. Soro abeg.
Cos this is disasterclass. Arteta sha. Highline vs Son

He no even watch Mancity vs Spurs or vs Liverpool to see setup. Foolish approach.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:37pm On May 12, 2022
Roland17:
Our remaining games are against Newcastle and Everton.

Burnley vs Spurs next. They want to fight relegation too. Spurs may do them shege sha. Na why all available legs should be involved in minutes vs these last two. Pepe o, Laca o.

Gabby injured. Smh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2022
daveP:

Irony nla. Soro abeg.
Cos this is disasterclass. Arteta sha. Highline vs Son

He no even watch Mancity vs Spurs or vs Liverpool to see setup. Foolish approach.

Noooooo, if I start now, dem go say I be hater! This is why I can neva trust Arteta, it is not the first time neither is it the 2nd time he is getting outsmarted by obvious tactical errors. You can see how he grossly underestimated Spuds and refused to even make any changes to the tactics even after going 2-0 down.

He has achieved the set target of getting into Europe, he has gotten his money and here we are. I was going to go off after the 2-1 win against Leeds but I say make I just hold myself, afterall, we won despite parking trailers. I was hoping we go into this with a strong and hungry mentality. Even after going down 1-0, the game was still up for grasps.

I guess many are content with us returning to Europa..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2022
@Spy360 and Jodera

This is where I ask both of you, is Conte a good coach?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:43pm On May 12, 2022
johnjunior39:

Abeg ohh,today is my birthday ohhh. I don't want that kind of gift.

Guyyyssss is my born day say a prayer for me
Happy birthday bro grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 9:44pm On May 12, 2022
Roland17:

Noooooo, if I start now, dem go say I be hater! This is why I can neva trust Arteta, it is not the first time neither is it the 2nd time he is getting outsmarted by obvious tactical errors. You can see how he grossly underestimated Spuds and refused to even make any changes to the tactics even after going 2-0 down.

He has achieved the set target of getting into Europe, he has gotten his money and here we are. I was going to go off after the 2-1 win against Leeds but I say make I just hold myself, afterall, we won despite parking trailers. I was hoping we go into this with a strong and hungry mentality. Even after going down 1-0, the game was still up for grasps.

I guess many are content with us returning to Europa..
Did you see our(kokane and I) concern when this man was going after defenders because he's too defensive minded.
Arsenal that I know will never sit back and watch spuds control game, which kind madness be this
This is the mentality he want to take to UCL
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:46pm On May 12, 2022
And the derby of the useless oponus goes to Spuds... grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:50pm On May 12, 2022
50d33q:

Did you see our(kokane and I) concern when this man was going after defenders because he's too defensive minded.
Arsenal that I know will never sit back and watch spuds control game, which kind madness be this
This is the mentality he want to take to UCL

You can be defensive minded going into the fixture but after 2-0? What the hell are you defending and sitting deep for?

There was no energy, lacked the mentality, we looked broken. From the start of the game Holding looked jittery about Son/ Kane's speed. Why the hell did we even start him when White was healthy?

Conte already knew you were going to sit deep because he needed the points more than we did.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 12, 2022
Arteta fanboys convinced the fanbase he has fixed the defence.. Newsflash! We've conceded more than last season with two games still to play
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 12, 2022
Arteta is an amateur and his inexperience and incompetence showed today...

Even if we get top 4, next season would be rough!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.