Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,086 members, 7,867,132 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2365936 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) ... (3553) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
See this yeye team o ., we go see next year ..
Make i go carry our mortar out shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Djreloaded(m): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Martinelli is playing nonsense, all the attack against us is from his lackadaisical attitude to mark lamperty and track back
He can't win his duels with him also angry

Arteta have really improved in studying opponent tactics we have shut down Brighton meaningful threats (trossard,mitoma and march)
say what now tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
Goal!!!! Martinelli
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
Saliba rubbish
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
We are struggling with clean sheets, thank God we have a sound attack. Tomorrow una go say defense wins you league.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
Arsenal wan bottle this lead fah... Make Arteta dey try calm down before making substitution o...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Saliba is rusty 2nd mistake from him in 2 games that led to goal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
This game might end draw,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ope oooo
Offside
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
Omo wetin they occur na
Brighton wan do the do
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
I don't know why but I usually get this Kain confidence and assurance anytime Arteta bring in Holding to close shop. grin

We secured the 3 points today but this match felt like a loss to me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
mostob:
I don't know why but I usually get this Kain confidence and assurance anytime Arteta bring in Holding to close shop. grin

We secured the 3 points today but this match felt like a loss to me.
Don't be greedy this Brighton team are the most organised midclub
Very technical and gifted team

Newcastle next those one are physical
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

Mia Khalifa go back to Liverpool while you are there, try unite with Guen
Gerout cheesy
Nunez the glorified Finisher is already finishing Liverpool cry
E pain me Guen no lift world Cup jare

Btw, Arsenal would win the league... Arterta should just free FA cup and Europa, competiting for those trophy will destroy things
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Saliba is rusty 2nd mistake from him in 2 games that led to goal
If na Gabriel, this thread for don explode.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Don't be greedy this Brighton team are the most organised midclub
Very technical and gifted team

Newcastle next those one are physical
I am not greedy. We almost threw the game away.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
Fkhalifa:

Gerout cheesy

Btw, Arsenal would win the league... Arterta should just free FA cup and Europa, competiting for those trophy will destroy things
I prefer we go for Europa and UCL qualification
I never sure we can finish off this league
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
mostob:
If na Gabriel, this thread for don explode.
And did I praise saliba
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
mostob:
I am not greedy. We almost threw the game away.
We took our chances that's the difference

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by waploger(m): 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
7 points clear

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
Fkhalifa:

Gerout cheesy

You want him to lift it from bench, Messi will not let that happen.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jodera:
As it’s the end of the year, who in your opinion is our club's:

- Player of the year
- Young player of the year(21 and under)
- Most improved player of the year
- Goal of the Year
- Match of the year

Please the duration is for January 1st to December 30th 2022.

POTY-Saka ómò Ologo
YPOTY-Folarin Balogun
MIPOTY- Xhaka
GOTY- Partey goal against Nottingham Forest
MOTY- North London Derby(Tottenham)

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
It’s nice we went home with three points cool coolleading Man shitty with seven points..
To be frank, Brighton is a good team, the last 15minutes of the game had me in tension, their players are young and can attack especially that Mitoma dude...
I just love the mentality of the boys on the pitch cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
Shegzdave:

POTY-Saka ómò Ologo
YPOTY-Folarin Balogun
MIPOTY- Xhaka
GOTY- Partey goal against Nottingham Forest
MOTY- North London Derby(Tottenham)
Make sense!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
Shegzdave:
It’s nice we went home with three points cool coolleading Man shitty with seven points..
To be frank, Brighton is a good team, the last 15minutes of the game had me in tension, their players are young and can attack especially that Mitoma dude...
I just love the mentality of the boys on the pitch cool
Omo, it was a nervy ending.

Arsenal of past seasons would have lost this match. In fact, we would have even lost or drawn this Match before it even got started just because Man city drew. I know how many times In past seasons we didn't capitalise on our challenger's dropped points. But this season and this boys seems different
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
mostob:
Omo..I once said I'll prefer Vieira to Ode. What a blasphemous statement! grin grin
Thank God you've acknowledged your sins grin
I remember how I ready to counter you that day when you made that statement. A whole Odegaard fa!! grin

Go and sin no more!! cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
7 points clear against Man city by new year day

Omorr... Who would have thought at the beginning of the season?? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jodera:
Omo, it was a nervy ending.

Arsenal of past seasons would have lost this match. In fact, we would have even lost or drawn this Match before it even got started just because Man city drew. I know how many times In past seasons we didn't capitalise on our challenger's dropped points. But this season and this boys seems different
This is Arsenal of new era cool cool
Did you notice how they pick the ball up almost immediately after scoring the opponent like they’re losing even when they’re with two goals lead?

Like play, like play, Nketiah will be scoring in every match while we keep thinking he’s not good enough grin grin I like the boy so much and I want him to shine in that Arsenal Jersey..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jodera:
Make sense!!
I actually prefer that Partey goal against Nottingham Forest to the one against Tottenham but I understand why that Tottenham goal was chosen was because it was against our rival..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera2: 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
Shegzdave:

I actually prefer that Partey goal against Nottingham Forest to the one against Tottenham but I understand why that Tottenham goal was chosen was because it was against our rival..
Yeah... Me too personally I prefer the Nottingham own over that of Tottenham.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jodera2:
Yeah... Me too personally I prefer the Nottingham own over that of Tottenham.

I hope to see more from our Charley grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera2: 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
Shegzdave:

This is Arsenal of new era cool cool
Did you notice how they pick the ball up almost immediately after scoring the opponent like they’re losing even when they’re with two goals lead?

Like play, like play, Nketiah will be scoring in every match while we keep thinking he’s not good enough grin grin I like the boy so much and I want him to shine in that Arsenal Jersey..
Immediately Man city dropped points, I had big confidence that we'll win today's game even though Brighton are our bogey team and we've not beaten them for a long time. I wouldn't have had such confidence 2-3 seasons ago.

As for Nketiah, I'm really happy for him. When I was talking about squad depth beginning of this season, I knew we have very good ones esp for striker backup (in Nketiah). The only one I'm just fearing is just Partey and Saka(especially) cos the latter deputy no dey give me confidence.

I was never perturbed when Jesus went to injury at all and I'm happy for his goals
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera2: 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
Shegzdave:

I hope to see more from our Charley grin
Lol.... Amen oooo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) ... (3553) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.