Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2320199 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
I think I've calmed down and reach that acceptance stage.....

Welcome to Arsenal Jorginho.

New slate for you!

Hopefully, you'll surprise us positively during your stay here!!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
germaphobe:
was Mari that bad?, awilo na more of mentality issues than anything else which is why he clearly needed to go on loan, and willian?, well that's why he was pushed on before we even realized it. simple and short story bro. lets take the news with a pinch of salt and see what jorginho and the coaches have to offer.
shalom and happy new month.

If u watch arsenal matches weekly u won't be asking this questions.

Pablo Mari was dragged like tiger gen by fat Romelu Lakaka vs Chelsea and that sealed his fate at arsenal.

Lokonga has disappointed constantly that he just had to go on loan before he starts infecting the other players with his lackadaisical attitude over time.

The less said about Willian, the better. I no wan open old wounds.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
This is one of the biggest raid in football.... Just in about 6 months o! shocked

I am interested to see where Chelsea go from here after spending all these money!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
Read all the staff and players are really pleased with Jorginho signing.

Well, for the sake of arsenal I just hope and pray the signing turns out great for us.

I don forget how to wail and I don't miss it one bit grin

COYG!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
ObaIgwe1:
This is one of the biggest raid in football.... Just in about 6 months o! shocked

I am interested to see where Chelsea go from here after spending all these money!
I don't want to talk about how Chelsea was allowed to spend such an amount in just one transfer window
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

What do you mean go from here?
Do you mean under ffp?

Unfortunately, they've played ffp real sense!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jodera:

Well, for the sake of arsenal I just hope and pray the signing turns out great for us.

COYG!!!

Just wait till we drop points in a match with Jorginho being the culprit, u will see enough wailing on that AFTV instagram handle
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Make Una just they play
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Just wait till we drop points in a match with Jorginho being the culprit, u will see enough wailing on that AFTV instagram handle
I don dey intensify my prayers laidis make Partey no get injury
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jodera:
if you notice my arguments, I use stats mostly on attackers cos it favours attackers more than defenders. When I mean favour, it means that what the stats tells about attackers is mostly tells the story but for defender it's mostly the opposite. And even the stats, I mostly go for the ones that gives a clearer picture (big chances, key pass etc). Hardly you'll see me use something like chances created or just passes

For example, if striker A takes more shot which yields to more goals and/or he gets more big chances than striker B, it means he's doing something right attackingly compared to striker B.
But if defender A have more Tackles and interception than defender B, then there's high chance defender A's team is always (or mostly) defending than defender B's team.

Reason why I'll always bring stats out for Gabriel Jesus or Salah in defending him(after some analysis) but hardly you'll see me bring stats to defend Gabriel against Mustafi.
Stop explaining.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Spy360:

Stop explaining.
Why won't I explain with what you quoted me with?

No worry, next time na 'ok' I go deh give you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jodera:

Why won't I explain with what you quoted me with?

No worry, next time na 'ok' I go deh give you.
Your explanations nor make sense because
1. I didn't need it

2. You didn't deny it

Because if based on your explanations I ask you who is the better striker between Gabriel Jesus and Nketiah using stats you will start explaining again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
Spy360:

Your explanations nor make sense because
1. I didn't need it

2. You didn't deny it

Because if based on your explanations I ask you who is the better striker between Gabriel Jesus and Nketiah using stats you will start explaining again.
k
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jodera:
k
small one they k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ray07(m): 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jodera:
Lol, he's an arsenal player. I can't hate him forever na grin
He might turn good. Play similar to Bruno but weaker. grin

The guy Sabi loose ball eh. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 6ixT8: 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Branzy:

Watch as ur fanbase divide into two pro Jorginho vs anti Jorginho cheesy grin

Na propagandas. Grasses are sometimes greener on the other side. Our fingers remain crossed.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jakub Kiwior has set NEW Records at the Colney training ground
Fastest short sprint ✅️
Highest agility jump ✅️
Standing spring record ✅️
Kiwior can play midfield or center-back and is very fast
#arsenalfanaticsnews . . . Let's hammer Everton 4 goals before the 70th minute. I want to watch this guy. That Sprint was not well calculated IMO...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 6ixT8: 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

Which one would have being more raid if we had signed Moises?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by toluxe0075: 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Cedric Soares to Fulham on loan. That guy don try for bench. I wish him all the best.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jodera:

COYG!!!
cool
Jodera:

COYG!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Izurejoice: 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
germaphobe:
cool
balogun on a hattrick

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
Balogun on a hatrick surpassing Mbappé with a goal being the highest goal scorer in Ligue 1
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
Shegzdave:
Balogun on a hatrick surpassing Mbappé with a goal being the highest goal scorer in Ligue 1
Nice one. All my predictions keep come to pass

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jodera:

What do you mean go from here?
Do you mean under ffp?

Unfortunately, they've played ffp real sense!!

No not about ffp... I know they would have found a way to beat that.

I mean with the amount spent from summer till now, the way they just hijack deals, buy at any cost... Ordinarily they should be near Top 4 by the end of the season. Just that their whole approach doesn't look like they were following a clearly laid down process and pathway... Looks more like a panic approach to just throw in money and anything and get the team back to the top at any cost... But hope they prove me wrong. So I am watching.

Else, they will be the real definition of big money miss road.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
mostob:

Jakub Kiwior has set NEW Records at the Colney training ground

Fastest short sprint ✅️

Highest agility jump ✅️

Standing spring record ✅️

Kiwior can play midfield or center-back and is very fast

#arsenalfanaticsnews
Let's hammer Everton 4 goals before the 70th minute. I want to watch this guy.
That Sprint was not well calculated IMO...

And we still went ahead to buy Jorginho? I can't get over this nonsense and nobody should try to convince me angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Izurejoice:
balogun on a hattrick

You beat me to this, I was watching the game intermittently.. Impressive and dominant performance by the kid.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
Considering the recent success we have enjoyed with sending our players to France, we should have sent Awilo to the Ligue 1.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Izurejoice: 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
Roland17:
Considering the recent success we have enjoyed with sending our players to France, we should have sent Awilo to the Ligue 1.

short notice plus his progress can easily be monitored at crystal palace
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Spy360:

What was that?
Hope it’s not the one you had with Jodera?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Roland17:

And we still went ahead to buy Jorginho? I can't get over this nonsense and nobody should try to convince me angry
He is a LCB.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
Spy360:

That's why I like spy.
All ways on point.
Same thing with Nketiah and G.Jesus.
G. Jesus should focus on staying in the box so that he can have the nerve and calmness to put goals at the back of the net.
Only when we have park bus team can he be going wide to drag them defenders around.
U be my man.
Chop.
I prefer we sell balogun for a high fee .
If we can not get a fee in 50M region,
I say we should integrate him

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 12:17am On Feb 02, 2023
6ixT8:

Which one would have being more raid if we had signed Moises?

That would have been another big raid, but Moises has been with Brighton for 2 seasons I think, so they can claim they improve him as a player unlike a player gotten just 6 months ago.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.