Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2319467 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2959) (2960) (2961) (2962) (2963) (2964) (2965) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Spy360:

I am happy you are following the conversation.

Please explain why you think Nketiah has a higher goals average than Jesus.

I’m not the type that really rate Nketia like that cause I believe he needs some loan to brand himself up into a complete striker.

I see him as a poacher in the making... type of Auba striker tho Nketia still need to build himself up (positioning, more clinical, shooting power and direct).

Back to your question... well, firstly Jesus is not the type of striker that will give you 20 goals per season (all round striker) while Nketia can still because he’s a poacher in the making.

From my POV Jesus is a wasteful striker right from his boyhood club to Man city now it’s happening in Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
mostob:
Nothing wrong in admitting wrong during argument though. The subject of the matter was if staying in the box increase players' chance of scoring. He is now turning it to Jesus vs Nketiah argument. grin grin
As for that Balogun talk, I had to ignore. grin

Anyway... so long a time here Chief

I was force to interfere cool when uncle spy want to start turning roundabouts... staying inside the box vs not staying inside the box changed to Jesus vs Nketia courtesy of SPY.

Baba said Balogun prediction came through but in another dimension... I don laugh tire.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
Akinbahm:

I was force to interfere cool when uncle spy want to start turning roundabouts... staying inside the box vs not staying inside the box changed to Jesus vs Nketia courtesy of SPY.

Baba said Balogun prediction came through but in another dimension... I don laugh tire.
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
I've been trying to upload the rumored jerseys for next season all to no avail. May be a problem from my side here probably.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Akinbahm:

I’m not the type that really rate Nketia like that cause I believe he needs some loan to brand himself up into a complete striker.

I see him as a poacher in the making... type of Auba striker tho Nketia still need to build himself up (positioning, more clinical, shooting power and direct).

Back to your question... well, firstly Jesus is not the type of striker that will give you 20 goals per season (all round striker) while Nketia can still because he’s a poacher in the making.

From my POV Jesus is a wasteful striker right from his boyhood club to Man city now it’s happening in Arsenal.
Mtchew!!!

After an excellent build up you just use your last paragraph spoil show.

I agree he is not a 20goal striker but that's because he doesn't focus on scoring not because he is wasteful.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
mostob:
Goal per minute is different from Goal per game bro.
This is a basic fact for every football fans.
Back to your question, based on goal per minute, Nketiah is better.
The goal per minutes clearly reflect the situation on ground better than goals per game. That was what I was explaining to Jodera why stats can be deceptive.

Like I said, we all know that 12 or 14 out of the 21 games Nketiah played were mostly cameos of 3-5mins. In fact Nketiah has less than half of the minutes Jesus has despite playing 5 more games.

Now that you have clearly seen that Nketiah is better, what do you make if it?

1. He sees more chances in the box having a higher misses per mins played

2. He is more wasteful having a higher xG per min played

3. He has no assist

Yet he is also higher in goals per min

The meaning is that he is more focused on goals

If Jesus does the same

1. He will see similar no of chances like Nketiah

2. But he will have more goals per min than Nketiah having a lower xG per min

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
Spy360:

The goal per minutes clearly reflect the situation on ground better than goals per game. That was what I was explaining to Jodera why stats can be deceptive.

Like I said, we all know that 12 or 14 out of the 21 games Nketiah played were mostly cameos of 3-5mins. In fact Nketiah has less than half of the minutes Jesus has despite playing 5 more games.

Now that you have clearly seen that Nketiah is better, what do you make if it?

1. He sees more chances in the box having a higher misses per mins played

2. He is more wasteful having a higher xG per min played

3. He has no assist

Yet he is also higher in goals per min

The meaning is that he is more focused on goals

If Jesus does the same

1. He will see similar no of chances like Nketiah

2. But he will have more goals per min than Nketiah having a lower xG per min

Firstly, you said goal per game in your question.
Secondly, all you wrote here has little to no bearing on the argument.
Stats have proven you wrong already.
The total shots taken, missed chances, XG, number of touches in the box and other metrics are similar for both.. infact, Jesus has the better numbers.
Staying in the box has no correlation with whatever agenda you're pushing bro.
Have a nice day
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tavarez is the highest scoring defender in Europe's top 5 leagues this season.

He is also the first Marseille defender to score 6 goals in a single season for 20 years now.

The problem is, how will he fit into this current squad. I think it will make sense to sell him. 30M at least
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
Spy is 100% correct..
Let's ask a question.
Who is more clinical.
Henry or Adebayor?

We all know the answer.

Ok who is more clinical: Sanchez or Giroud?
I dare say Sanchez.
But Giroud has scored more goals for Arsenal than Sanchez.

The reason is simple.
Giroud stays more in the box.
Sanchez has a whooping 45 assist.
He works outside the 18box for other players.
Spy360 is correct on this one.
Composure is key.
Too much involved in build up can affect composure to score

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:42am On Feb 23, 2023
mostob:
Firstly, you said goal per game in your question.
Secondly, all you wrote here has little to no bearing on the argument.
Stats have proven you wrong already.
The total shots taken, missed chances, XG, number of touches in the box and other metrics are similar for both.. infact, Jesus has the better numbers.
Staying in the box has no correlation with whatever agenda you're pushing bro.
Have a nice day
Lol

You don't know how to interpret stats. grin

That's why I don't like bringing it up.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:47am On Feb 23, 2023
Lush100:
Spy is 100% correct..
Let's ask a question.
Who is more clinical.
Henry or Adebayor?

We all know the answer.

I dare say Sanchez.

The reason is simple.
Composure is key.
Thank you my man.

Jesus has more assists than even goals. That means he is more focused on build up. If someone else does the assist, he will definitely score more. People should not see his effort as not being clinical.

But we love him because he makes other players shine. He is sacrificing his goals for the benefit of the team. I hope he gets back quick.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:53am On Feb 23, 2023
Spy360:

I suggest you use total shots per mins played. This is because 12 of the 21games recorded for Nketiah were more like cameos.

Besides that I agree with everything you posted here. So what's your argument?

Use the same metrics to judge Jesus and see how they compare. If Nketiah was to be dropping deep like Jesus he will not even see 2goals. Remember you said that Nketiah converts his chances better than Jesus. You will need to explain this too.

Note that I have already explained that in the stats I posted. So you may do well to look at it.
The problem is that you're comparing Jesus with Nketiah and you're asking me based on that. I won't answer nor explain that cos that's not the basis of our argument.

Until you tell us why with the whole composure Nketiah had he still misses big chances Jesus was criticized for, you'll just keep on turning around grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2023
Lush100:
Spy is 100% correct..
Let's ask a question.
Who is more clinical.
Henry or Adebayor?

We all know the answer.

I dare say Sanchez.

The reason is simple.
Composure is key.
Lol...
Adebayor Vs Henry.
Everyone knows who stays in the box more and who operates outside the box more during their era. Las las, we all know the one who operates outside the box more compared to inside scored the most goals in Arsenal's history.
Furthermore, Henry was once highest assist in a single season (18) that Ozil later broke the record(in 2015/16). That same record-breaking season, Henry was still the highest goal scorer with 20+ goals grin.
Same can never be said for Adebayor!

Sanchez Vs Giroud
Sanchez as a winger was even dragging goals with Giroud as a striker sef grin

The only season Sanchez played as a striker for us(2016/17), he scored a whopping 25 league goals and further gave 11 assists(double goals and assist never achieved by Giroud or most arsenal striker after Henry). Furthermore, he played exactly like Jesus(interplay, pressing from the front and creating chances). I wasn't present in nairaland then but I can guess that no one mentioned about lack of composure by him during that time

It's just surprising that two of Arsenal's best attackers in different eras did almost what Jesus is doing yet composure wasn't used against them!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:12am On Feb 23, 2023
Jodera:
The problem is that you're comparing Jesus with Nketiah and you're asking me based on that. I won't answer nor explain that cos that's not the basis of our argument.

Until you tell us why with the whole composure Nketiah had he still misses big chances Jesus was criticized for, you'll just keep on turning around grin grin
People with objective mind have already understood my point and that suffices me.

In the bolded where your question is stated, you mentioned two names- you asked a question based on comparison yet you are against an answer with comparison. What do we call this?

All the while I have been answering your questions but you haven't answered any one of mine. What are you avoiding. Oh you are catching cruise? smiley

You should just own up.

1-0
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2023
Spy360:

People with objective mind have already understood my point and that suffices me.

In the bolded where your question is stated, you mentioned two names- you asked a question based on comparison yet you are against an answer with comparison. What do we call this?

All the while I have been answering your questions but you haven't answered any one of mine. What are you avoiding. Oh you are catching cruise? smiley

You should just own up.

1-0
Lol... When you mean people, You meant only Lush??
Someone who brought Henry Vs Adebayor and Sanchez Vs Giroud in order to drive home point? grin grin

Tbh, he shouldn't have done those comparison cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:46am On Feb 23, 2023
Mr A is a very Jolly guy and a good fellow in university. He's a very sociable guy too and involves himself in things that makes people love him very well for who he is. But there's one thing he's struggling with. He always read his books but somehow, he underwhelms when results is out(32% for example). He met with his friends to know how they can help him to see if he's doing something wrong, some offered that he should stop reading voluminously books but create more time on the courses' past questions and see if he could answer them and also learn the answers to all the questions. They also suggested tutorials for him.

But one of his friend (Mr Speight) told him to stop all the social life he's living and cut out his friends and just be reading 24/7. That afterall, "is it not book they sent him to school for"?. "That how will he play football ystdy afternoon and nack girls yesterday night only to think he'll assimilate all what he'll read this night". "Who told you you'd be composed after doing all those things".

Well, Mr B, another fellow heard about the advice and put it to good use. He's really that anti-social guy so it was easy for him. He shut out his friends and shut off all social activities while bending down to read voluminous books.

When result came out, he failed also scoring 36%. When the question was asked to Mr Speight why Mr B failed, he responded with

"Between 32% and 36%, which is better"? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:15am On Feb 23, 2023
Jodera:
Lol...
Adebayor Vs Henry.
Everyone knows who stays in the box more and who operates outside the box more during their era. Las las, we all know the one who operates outside the box more compared to inside scored the most goals in Arsenal's history.
Furthermore, Henry was once highest assist in a single season (18) that Ozil later broke the record(in 2015/16). That same record-breaking season, Henry was still the highest goal scorer with 20+ goals grin.
Same can never be said for Adebayor!

Sanchez Vs Giroud
Sanchez as a winger was even dragging goals with Giroud as a striker sef grin

The only season Sanchez played as a striker for us(2016/17), he scored a whopping 25 league goals and further gave 11 assists(double goals and assist never achieved by Giroud or most arsenal striker after Henry). Furthermore, he played exactly like Jesus(interplay, pressing from the front and creating chances). I wasn't present in nairaland then but I can guess that no one mentioned about lack of composure by him during that time

It's just surprising that two of Arsenal's best attackers in different eras did almost what Jesus is doing yet composure wasn't used against them!!
You asked for stats, I have them.

It is worth to note that Sanchez played almost all the matches that season. Whereas Giroud was limited to some few games. Nevertheless in a season where Sanchez scored 24 PL goals Giroud got 12.

However, looking at their stats it is clear that Giroud had a better goals average than Sanchez.

Sanchez - 134.2 min/goal
Giroud - 99.5 min/goal (See the screenshots below)

The stats may seem like Giroud is more clinical, but we both know it's not true.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2023
Jodera:
Lol... When you mean people, You meant only Lush??
Someone who brought Henry Vs Adebayor and Sanchez Vs Giroud in order to drive home point? grin grin

Tbh, he shouldn't have done those comparison cool
If you got his point, it was about comparing two types of strikers. One that drops deep and one that doesn't. And then look at their goals stats especially goals per mins, or xG per min.

But both has to be part of the same team.

Henry/Adebayor were not in the same team for long. But we bringing up stats about Henry will be fruitless, we all know he is the GOAT here.

But I have done stats analysis for Sanchez/Giroud as they had many seasons together. I used the one of 2016/17 because you mentioned it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2023
Jodera:
Mr A is a very Jolly guy and a good fellow in university. He's a very sociable guy too and involves himself in things that makes people love him very well for who he is. But there's one thing he's struggling with. He always read his books but somehow, he underwhelms when results is out(32% for example). He met with his friends to know how they can help him to see if he's doing something wrong, some offered that he should stop reading voluminously books but create more time on the courses' past questions and see if he could answer them and also learn the answers to all the questions. They also suggested tutorials for him.

But one of his friend (Mr Speight) told him to stop all the social life he's living and cut out his friends and just be reading 24/7. That afterall, "is it not book they sent him to school for"?. "That how will he play football ystdy afternoon and nack girls yesterday night only to think he'll assimilate all what he'll read this night". "Who told you you'd be composed after doing all those things".

Well, Mr B, another fellow heard about the advice and put it to good use. He's really that anti-social guy so it was easy for him. He shut out his friends and shut off all social activities while bending down to read voluminous books.

When result came out, he failed also scoring 36%. When the question was asked to Mr Speight why Mr B failed, he responded with

"Between 32% and 36%, which is better"? grin
Your illustration here is quite interesting apart from a few premises you didn't take account of. They are:

1. Mr Speight didn't suggest he should cut of all social life completely but suggested he should reduce them and focus more on studying. Note that he hasn't done this yet.

2. Mr B who got the advice is not as naturally intelligent as Mr A. In fact he should not be in that class.

Your conclusion makes sense too

Mr B who is less intelligent but antisocial scored more points than Mr A though very intelligent but over social. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2023
Spy360:

You asked for stats, I have them.

It is worth to note that Sanchez played almost all the matches that season. Whereas Giroud was limited to some few games. Nevertheless in a season where Sanchez scored 24 PL goals Giroud got 12.

However, looking at their stats it is clear that Giroud had a better goals average than Sanchez.

Sanchez - 134.2 min/goal
Giroud - 99.5 min/goal (See the screenshots below)

The stats may seem like Giroud is more clinical, but we both know it's not true.
it's expected for Giroud to play bench since Sanchez is deployed as striker so I don't know why you're bringing it up.

My point is simple... Sanchez scored 24 goals as a striker playing same way Jesus did. He also made 11 assists to show that he's all about creation too

Giroud during his time as arsenal striker never ever reached 20 goals.

You're still comparing both but my point is simple. Not sleeping in the box doesnt/never limits your goalscoring prowess as long as the chances is created. Sanchez and Henry proves so!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:37am On Feb 23, 2023
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:43am On Feb 23, 2023
Spy360:

If you got his point, it was about comparing two types of strikers. One that drops deep and one that doesn't. And then look at their goals stats especially goals per mins, or xG per min.

But both has to be part of the same team.

Henry/Adebayor were not in the same team for long. But we bringing up stats about Henry will be fruitless, we all know he is the GOAT here.

But I have done stats analysis for Sanchez/Giroud as they had many seasons together. I used the one of 2016/17 because you mentioned it.
Lol... Aren't we talking about strikers not staying in the box?

Henry in his time doesn't stay in the box yet he scored goals
Sanchez during his time as striker doesn't stay in the box yet scored goals

Giroud and Adebayor are strikers who stayed in the box.

The first two aren't accused of lacking composure when involved in buildups, meaning Jesus doing buildups can still score goals too?

No?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:46am On Feb 23, 2023
Spy360:

Your illustration here is quite interesting apart from a few premises you didn't take account of. They are:

1. Mr Speight didn't suggest he should cut of all social life completely but suggested he should reduce them and focus more on studying. Note that he hasn't done this yet.

2. Mr B who got the advice is not as naturally intelligent as Mr A. In fact he should not be in that class.

Your conclusion makes sense too

Mr B who is less intelligent but antisocial scored more points than Mr A though very intelligent but over social. grin
Lol.... Na so!! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2023
Jodera:
Lol... Aren't we talking about strikers not staying in the box?

Henry in his time doesn't stay in the box yet he scored goals
Sanchez during his time as striker doesn't stay in the box yet scored goals

Giroud and Adebayor are strikers who stayed in the box.

The first two aren't accused of lacking composure when involved in buildups, meaning Jesus doing buildups can still score goals too?

No?
He can still score goals if he will reinvent himself.

Henry especially is not the type of striker you want to start comparing with others.

Sanchez did well playing as a striker but it was just for one season in 2016/17 .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2023
Jodera:
it's expected for Giroud to play bench since Sanchez is deployed as striker so I don't know why you're bringing it up.

My point is simple... Sanchez scored 24 goals as a striker playing same way Jesus did. He also made 11 assists to show that he's all about creation too

Giroud during his time as arsenal striker never ever reached 20 goals.

You're still comparing both but my point is simple. Not sleeping in the box doesnt/never limits your goalscoring prowess as long as the chances is created. Sanchez and Henry proves so!!
What happened to Sanchez after that?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:25am On Feb 23, 2023
Spy360:

What happened to Sanchez after that?
Lacazette happened!
Plus, he was frustrated at arsenal ambition so he started doing selfishness
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:34am On Feb 23, 2023
Spy360:

He can still score goals if he will reinvent himself.

Henry especially is not the type of striker you want to start comparing with others.

Sanchez did well playing as a striker but it was just for one season in 2016/17 .
Henry was boss but I'm not comparing with others.
I just said that he doesn't sleep in the box yet he scored more goals. Same thing with Sanchez

And Sanchez only played striker for one season and he showed it's possible for Jesus to excel too. By beginning of next season, we bought lacazette to play that striking role
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jodera:
Henry was boss but I'm not comparing with others.
I just said that he doesn't sleep in the box yet he scored more goals. Same thing with Sanchez

And Sanchez only played striker for one season and he showed it's possible for Jesus to excel too. By beginning of next season, we bought lacazette to play that striking role
It's not something impossible to do. Some players are already gifted enough to do so. Sanchez was on fire that season and so it worked for him. After that he gasses out.

Since then we have not had any other striker who could do that and still maintain their scoresheet. Jesus is good, earlier in the season he was doing so, dropping deep and still scoring. At a time he couldn't cope. It's not an easy thing to do.

I played as a striker during my senior school days and ran around a lot. This was mainly because I wasn't seeing much of the ball, and I wanted to always touch the ball. Our coach had to ask me to calm down a bit and focus more on positioning. The result was clear to me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
Spy360:

Lol

You don't know how to interpret stats. grin

That's why I don't like bringing it up.
Using subtle means to run away from the argument won't erase the fact the big L you don swallow.
You don't even know the difference between game per goal and minute per goal, yet you say I don't know how to interpret stats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Spy360:

It's not something impossible to do. Some players are already gifted enough to do so. Sanchez was on fire that season and so it worked for him. After that he gasses out.

Since then we have not had any other striker who could do that and still maintain their scoresheet. Jesus is good, earlier in the season he was doing so, dropping deep and still scoring. At a time he couldn't cope. It's not an easy thing to do.

I played as a striker during my senior school days and ran around a lot. This was mainly because I wasn't seeing much of the ball, and I wanted to always touch the ball. Our coach had to ask me to calm down a bit and focus more on positioning. The result was clear to me.
He didn't gas out. He just wasn't deployed there again the next season because of lacazette and he was sold the next winter window (Jan)

Like I once said, what Jesus have is a skill very few players have(another example is Sanchez).
That you don't have that skill and it didn't work for you doesn't mean there are others who have them and it's working for them.

I know someone is my who exactly plays like Jesus and he scores goals. In fact, he's one of the reasons I love and appreciate Jesus and Sanchez type of players cos they make their teammates work easier and uplift them.

Na why I even pity Sanchez sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jodera:
He didn't gas out. He just wasn't deployed there again the next season because of lacazette and he was sold the next winter window (Jan)

Like I once said, what Jesus have is a skill very few players have(another example is Sanchez).
That you don't have that skill and it didn't work for you doesn't mean there are others who have them and it's working for them.

I know someone is my who exactly plays like Jesus and he scores goals. In fact, he's one of the reasons I love and appreciate Jesus and Sanchez type of players cos they make their teammates work easier and uplift them.

Na why I even pity Sanchez sef
He joined Man United and played as a striker. What happened?

Another excuse?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
mostob:
Using subtle means to run away from the argument won't erase the fact the big L you don swallow.
You don't even know the difference between game per goal and minute per goal , yet you say I don't know how to interpret stats.
Oya educate me na. What's the meaning?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2959) (2960) (2961) (2962) (2963) (2964) (2965) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.