Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,688 members, 7,844,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2346502 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) ... (3542) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
Roland17:

This is why I said March is a more important than April. If we take care of March, we go into April with a strong mentality and good confidence.

For me, it has always been one game at a time and the next is Bournemouth which I expect a W, no excuses.
i remember you saying this truly. We Marching on.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Jourghino in player of the month🤣🤣
Una dan they smoke something I don't know for Emirates abi
Like what did he do exactly capping mediocre
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Jourghino in player of the month🤣🤣
Una dan they smoke something I don't know for Emirates abi
Like what did he do exactly capping mediocre
Lol...
He was one of the best players against Man city.
One of the best players against Aston Villa
One of the best players against Leicester

So why shouldn't he be among nominees for best player award?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Zinchenko had 4 great passing options during the first Arsenal goal. Look at the fluidity. Martinelli from LW is at RW. RW Saka is at right channel. Trossard false 9 is at LW. Zinchenko LB is at RCM. This is positional play. Beautiful, fluid

Copied!!!

This is exactly my thoughts. Even before this goal, I've always believed we'll win the game immediately I was seeing that interchangeability and fluidity amongst our forwards. You could see 3/4 of the attackers signalling they should be passed the ball(Saka, Martinelli and Trossard)

I didn't expect it to reach 4 tho, but I was so sure we'll certainly break that bus ystdy. Thanks to Saka and Zinny for breaking the deadlock cool

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Jodera:
Lol...
He was one of the best players against Man city.
One of the best players against Aston Villa
One of the best players against Leicester

So why shouldn't he be among nominees for best player award?
Pele
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
The greatest attributes Saka have that I'm always pleased about is consistency and availability. These two are what is needed for every team to really excel. We're so lucky and grateful to have him.

Another thing is his desire to improve. I know I've always been vocal before about him not scoring his chances enough then. Last season and this season, he has proven to be a very reliable goalscorer. I've always wanted him to always try and run in behind the defences. He's been doing that often this season too

Special Appreciation to our GOAT and Roland's Omo Ologo grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Jodera:
The greatest attributes Saka have that I'm always pleased about is consistency and availability. These two are what is needed for every team to really excel. We're so lucky and grateful to have him.

Another thing is his desire to improve. I know I've always been vocal before about him not scoring his chances enough then. Last season and this season, he has proven to be a very reliable goalscorer. I've always wanted him to always try and run in behind the defences. He's been doing that often this season too

He worked hard for it
Honestly I am happy he experienced difficulty in his early career especially the euros he as shown he got tough skin
Since the euros he developed himself to be a world beater
Our star boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He worked hard for it
Honestly I am happy he experienced difficulty in his early career especially the euros he as shown he got tough skin
Since the euros he developed himself to be a world beater
Our star boy
I tell you. I'm glad he came out of that euros a better person and player and it didn't allow it to crush him

Star boy for a reason!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:47am On Mar 03, 2023
Be like nketiah will continue to warm the bench his miss from partey's pass is a punishable offense what if we badly needed that goal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Jodera:
Glad to see ESR back in action. Now our Europa Squad is getting complete. I don't know how fit Nelson is, but he needs to come back soonest. So sad GJ won't be available till after two legs of Europa

Turner

Tomi
Holding
Kiwior
Tierney

Jorginho
ESR
Viera

*Saka
Nketiah/Trossard.
Trossard/Martinelli

This are the players I feel might start against Sporting. So sad Saka might not get the deserved rest.

Unfortunately, GJ and Nelson not fit yet would see us still use either Martinelli or Trossard

Moreover, Does that Midfield looks light defensively?
Nelson has been fit for a while now. Our squad is now bigger, which is why he doesn't make the bench regularly.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
Jodera:
Zinchenko had 4 great passing options during the first Arsenal goal. Look at the fluidity. Martinelli from LW is at RW. RW Saka is at right channel. Trossard false 9 is at LW. Zinchenko LB is at RCM. This is positional play. Beautiful, fluid

Copied!!!

This is exactly my thoughts. Even before this goal, I've always believed we'll win the game immediately I was seeing that interchangeability and fluidity amongst our forwards. You could see 3/4 of the attackers signalling they should be passed the ball(Saka, Martinelli and Trossard)

I didn't expect it to reach 4 tho, but I was so sure we'll certainly break that bus ystdy. Thanks to Saka and Zinny for breaking the deadlock cool
Omo.... the entire Everton defence was confused. they didn't know who to mark.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:12am On Mar 04, 2023
mostob:
Nelson has been fit for a while now. Our squad is now bigger, which is why he doesn't make the bench regularly.
Are you serious? shocked
He's been fit and even bench, him no dey make? grin
This one serious oo

And Gabriel Jesus isn't yet back too. Imagine who'll give way again if GJ finally comes
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2023
mostob:
Omo.... the entire Everton defence was confused. they didn't know who to mark.
Lol, the defender wey confuse pass na that defender wey near Saka. Him no know whether to mark Saka or to mark Martinelli grin
All it just needed from us was that creative pass to capitalise on that indecision and thank goodness Zinny did that well

Na that kain thing I dey love. grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:14am On Mar 04, 2023
We are going for Julian Brandt and putting ESR in the market
Bad deal IMO, ESR and Brandt are like for like plus we have viera
I will suggest we leave ESR alone even though he's having recurring injuries
On his days he's a good player and Brandt is even aging
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:30am On Mar 04, 2023
iamoyindamola:
This News doesn't sound arsenal at all.
I believe it's rumor sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 11:32am On Mar 04, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Putting ESR in the market ke??
I hope it’s not true abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Jodera:
This News doesn't sound arsenal at all.
I believe it's rumor sha
Bbc
Shegzdave:

Putting ESR in the market ke??
I hope it’s not true abeg

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
All these ones no concern me.

My own be say make Newcastle win or draw this match.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
Newcastle looked like they were going to get the equalizer but end up conceding from the counter attack.

2-0
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
Partey starts ahead of Jorginho
Viera starts ahead of Xhaka
Tomiyasu starts ahead of Ben white

I just hope Viera stays on his feet and doesn't fall everywhere on the pitch

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
Roland17:
Newcastle looked like they were going to get the equalizer but end up conceding from the counter attack.

2-0
They were just misplacing passes even when not under pressure.

They got carried away by the momentum and started rushing things.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
Xhaka on bench
Partey is back
Tomi starts
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Jodera:
Are you serious? shocked
He's been fit and even bench, him no dey make? grin
This one serious oo

And Gabriel Jesus isn't yet back too. Imagine who'll give way again if GJ finally comes
Lol... our bench will be overload.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
kokaneprodigy:

They were just misplacing passes even when not under pressure.

They got carried away by the momentum and started rushing things.

Joelington missed a sitter, he couldn't make an easy contact with the ball.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
After all the initial gragra Newcastle don find their level. If Liverpool win tomorrow dey will slide to 6th.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Partey starts ahead of Jorginho
Viera starts ahead of Xhaka
Tomiyasu starts ahead of Ben white

I just hope Viera stays on his feet and doesn't fall everywhere on the pitch
Arteta said during the week that Vieira and Martinelli partnership is stronger than that of Xhaka.

Let's put that to test against a light weight team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
Roland17:
After all the initial gragra Newcastle don find their level. If Liverpool win tomorrow dey will slide to 6th.
Make we just collect three points from Bournemouth and wait til next week for City to fall again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Swissh: 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
Jodera:

Saka is a special player. I still remember arguing with Roland about Saka being used at left back and now he is the most deadly winger In the league.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Swissh: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
I salute the entire House.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Izurejoice: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
So nketiah is injured .

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
Spy360:

Arteta said during the week that Vieira and Martinelli partnership is stronger than that of Xhaka.

Let's put that to test against a light weight team.

I know; I just hope Viera no go dey fall anyhow when dem body jam am.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
Swissh:
I salute the entire House.
Hope you still follow Pepe
How's he doing in nice, been long I heard anything about him

(1) (2) (3) ... (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) ... (3542) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.