Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2333165 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) ... (3519) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FBS: 1:15am On Mar 17, 2023
[quote author=Ibime post=121801799][/quote] grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 1:58am On Mar 17, 2023
odizeey:
See small team wey pipe Una comot for Europa.

We laugh at you in this trying time. cheesy

Make a tearful noise unto the Lord. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kad199: 4:53am On Mar 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin[quote author=Ibime post=121801799][/quote]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 17, 2023
Shegzdave:

That dude should be thrown away... he’s shit😡
The guy looks gay. He is definitely the bottom guy in any gay relationship.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:45am On Mar 17, 2023
It was a very good game when I saw adan flying around I didn't bother watching the PK, I won't fault the boys but the manager
Arteta will lead his own downfall surely
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 6:01am On Mar 17, 2023
kokaneprodigy:

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:29am On Mar 17, 2023
Comrades our coach don't have any excuse
He must win the league,it's advantage arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:44am On Mar 17, 2023
iamoyindamola:
It was a very good game when I saw adan flying around I didn't bother watching the PK, I won't fault the boys but the manager
Arteta will lead his own downfall surely

On what basis did u fault the manager ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:01am On Mar 17, 2023
BlueRayDick:

On what basis did u fault the manager ?
Starting both viera and jourghino same mistake he did in the first leg
You also said jesus left early which I agree, leaving viera till that late is foolish
On current form trossard should be starting ahead of Nelson

Even with the 2 waste subs viera or jourghino should be the first to leave the pitch yesterday

I didn't fault the players but that goal they scored was avoidable and we met an inform adan but this is solely on arteta

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:09am On Mar 17, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Starting both viera and jourghino same mistake he did in the first leg
You also said jesus left early which I agree, leaving viera till that late is foolish
On current form trossard should be starting ahead of Nelson

Even with the 2 waste subs viera or jourghino should be the first to leave the pitch yesterday

I didn't fault the players but that goal they scored was avoidable and we met an inform adan but this is solely on arteta

But u are also aware of our injury concerns . I definitely wasn’t expecting to see Partey start ahead of Jorginho. I don’t know who he would’ve used instead of Viera , but I wasn’t expecting us to use Odegaard whose injury can be a big blow to our title chances .

The only blame I have for Arteta were the substitutions. I blame players like Viera for being a Nicolas Pepe with Portuguese passport , and I blame Ramsdale for being overly confident and always stepping out of his zone when he need not.

Other than that, sporting had a good keeper who kept them in the game and the sporting players too have account of themselves . We should learn our lesson from the game and move on instead of blaming Arteta any time we suffer a setback ; while presiding players when we are winning .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by odizeey(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2023
afrodoc2:

Make a tearful noise unto the Lord. grin

Wooooooooooo ,😭😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:21am On Mar 17, 2023
BlueRayDick:

But u are also aware of our injury concerns . I definitely wasn’t expecting to see Partey start ahead of Jorginho. I don’t know who he would’ve used instead of Viera , but I wasn’t expecting us to use Odegaard whose injury can be a big blow to our title chances .

The only blame I have for Arteta were the substitutions. I blame players like Viera for being a Nicolas Pepe with Portuguese passport , and I blame Ramsdale for being overly confident and always stepping out of his zone when he need not.

Other than that, sporting had a good keeper who kept them in the game and the sporting players too have account of themselves . We should learn our lesson from the game and move on instead of blaming Arteta any time we suffer a setback ; while presiding players when we are winning .
How can you blame ramsdale for that goal
Apart from injury I don't see any sense in starting jourghino ahead of partey
Moreover if the likes of odegaard and partey start they he can sub them off

Anyway their is no point crying over spill milk, we have full concentration on the league now

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Bimffo(m): 7:27am On Mar 17, 2023
The most useless meeting I have ever witnessed.

cheesy grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kantebets(m): 7:38am On Mar 17, 2023
Foolish club
Useless club
Trophyless season loading
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 7:38am On Mar 17, 2023
Ibime:
Small club. . .. I greet una
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 7:42am On Mar 17, 2023
daveP:
The badluck start with that Saliba and Yasu injury. Those Trossard miss is more painful now🌚😔

I believe Teta will try all he can to avoid games going to pk henceforth. It is not a good omen for him atall.

Sporting really played Arsenal.

Lol. Which of your remaining games will include a PK shootout?

You’re out of Carabao cup.
You’re out of FA cup.
You’re out of Europa cup.

Hope say this loss never do some hidden damages for your body so? grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2023
Bimffo:
The most useless meeting I have ever witnessed.

cheesy grin grin grin

Egbekegbe meeting.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2023
afrodoc2:

He must have some experience about being the bottom guy in a gay relationship grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 9:16am On Mar 17, 2023
Arsenal fans leaving the Europa league is the best thing that can happen to your epl title hope

Make una use this one hold body
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 9:27am On Mar 17, 2023
kokaneprodigy:

😂😂
The dude is not technical and Arteta keeps playing him, when Saka was subbed in, he had to play the left wing cause of the guy and when he wasn’t productive there, he switched to his right wing...
I don’t know what Arteta sees in him cause he lacks the physicality, technicality to play for us.

My issue with Arteta was playing Jorginho and Viera (two light feather and slow players) in the midfield especially when you know your opponent are fast with the ball.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2023
We Meeuuvvve.
Unto the next one cool cause there’s no need crying over spilled milk.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2023
Jodera:
Wait?
Under which moniker? grin
Drone
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2023
Roland17:
Ramsdale is horrible with PKs.
Why wasn't Turner used? Unless its injury, I dont see why Arteta should change the personnel. As for Vieira, he is turning to Jack 'not Wilshere' of all Trade, Master of none.

That Ugarte guy should be looked at probably as a backup for Partey this summer. His man marking was very good and he holds the ball well with a bit of technicality.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 11:04am On Mar 17, 2023
ZionPriest:
Scenes where Assnal end up trophyless this season with their massive 'form' grin grin
Lol. Abeg I don't want to hear an Arsenal fan somewhere in Zimbabwe committed suicide
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
iamoyindamola:

How can you blame ramsdale for that goal
Apart from injury I don't see any sense in starting jourghino ahead of partey
Moreover if the likes of odegaard and partey start they he can sub them off

Anyway their is no point crying over spill milk, we have full concentration on the league now

Call a spade it's name abeg. Ramsdale is to blame for the goal. Simple!! It's an English keeper overconfidence. Pickford and Pope do it. But Pick has been reducing his lately.

Arteta is showing his Pep side on European nights. We don't need that in UCL if we qualify. He should be himself. Pep will so much focus on his own strengths, overthink about it and still underrate the strength of the opponents. That's what happened over 2 legs. Guy didn't even tactically prepare to stifle those runs by the Sporting CBs in the middle, unchallenged.

It happened 6times in 1st leg and 4times yesternight.

I'm sorry though, but let's be realistic too

Zinchenko can't be doing what he's doing without a proper cover plan if ucl night resumes. He will be skinned alive by experienced pacy wingers that realize the LB spot is open mostly. For now, it is still sweet. But opponents have tactical managers that are working on exploiting that. Arteta needs to have a different approach asap.

As Trossard missed two chances, i remembered the misses of europa ko stages seasons ago vs Olympiacos. I knew twas a bad omen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
Leyqute:

Lol. Which of your remaining games will include a PK shootout?

You’re out of Carabao cup.
You’re out of FA cup.
You’re out of Europa cup.

Hope say this loss never do some hidden damages for your body so? grin

So comprehension is such a big deal to you that you can't decode the meaning of henceforth?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
Spy360:

Why wasn't Turner used? Unless its injury, I dont see why Arteta should change the personnel. As for Vieira, he is turning to Jack 'not Wilshere' of all Trade, Master of none.

That Ugarte guy should be looked at probably as a backup for Partey this summer. His man marking was very good and he holds the ball well with a bit of technicality.

There are 3 sporting players that arteta should attempt getting.

That Winger that terrorized our LB- edwards
Ugarte and this other guy, shey na ignacio or so.

Those guys have the energy for EPL teams, add technical prowess again.

Paulinho gave our CBs big problems and guy is not even agile like them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
The two injured players really disrupted Arteta's sub plan. A gamble tho but the injuries really made it backfire. Odegaard impact in 15m was greater than the 105min of Viera. Man needs to buckle up!!!

Well, we move!!

We have all the league to fight for now, hopefully we'll give it a very very good fight!!

COYG!!!.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Why Crystal Palace go sack Viera today na?? embarassed

This new coach syndrome dey always fear me. Na so Everton do go collect 3 points for our head
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
Jodera:
Why Crystal Palace go sack Viera today na?? embarassed

This new coach syndrome dey always fear me. Na so Everton do go collect 3 points for our head
swears!. na when i read about viera sacking that yesterday's lost start to the pain me more. arteta clearly underestimated sporting in both fixtures, which scares me when i remember we still have relegation teams to play in epl.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
germaphobe:
swears!. na when i read about viera sacking that yesterday's lost start to the pain me more. arteta clearly underestimated sporting in both fixtures, which scares me when i remember we still have relegation teams to play in epl.
I tell you oo. Hopefully, the boys go break the jinx of this new coach syndrome. I was really sad and disappointed about ystdy loss but I'm calm now. I just pray the boys will use those anger and win all their remaining matches.

I don't know if Arteta underestimated them but whatever his plan was really backfired. Hopefully, he'll learn his lesson from it.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Thank you. Vieira staying on the pitch for that long was due to the two forceful substitutions we made in the first half.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) ... (3519) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, Amigoss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.