Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2305292 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Shegzdave:
Omo Ologo on 14goals and 11 assist😎behind Kevin on 12assist
12 goals and 10 assists
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
iamoyindamola:

12 goals and 10 assists
I’m including today goals and assist
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Shegzdave:

I’m including today goals and assist
Yes I have added it he was on 10 goals before
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Yes I have added it he was on 10 goals before
I miscalculated.
Thanks
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
mostob:
Man be controlling his fellow players as if na traffic em dey control.

Don’t mind the clown with him over sabi.

Baba Dey try deflect attention from himself to cover up his Fvck ups.

I swear, make him no carry that nonsense near Partey or Odegaard, those ones na senior men them be for him side.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
daveP:
He and Odegaard no fit gel atallll. Infact as bad as Vieira is, he can still play with Xhaka small. Intensity dropped after Jorg came on.

I don’t like either him or Viera.

My own problem with him is that, he should shut up and let the players do the thinking for themselves.
It’s not like he is the most outstanding player in the pitch, in fact he makes almost zero impact with his weak jogging around the pitch.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bukayo Saka provided his 25th Premier League assist, aged 21 years and 195 days; only Cesc Fàbregas (20y 134d), Wayne Rooney (21y 63d) and Trent Alexander-Arnold (21y 140d) reached 25 assists at a younger age in the competition.

Saka (12 goals, 10 assists) became the first player to reach both 10+ goals and 10+ assists in the Premier League this season. He is the first Arsenal player to reach double figures for both in a Premier League campaign since Alexis Sánchez in 2016-17 (24 goals, 10 assists), and only the second Englishman to do so for the Gunners, after Theo Walcott in 2012-13 (14 goals, 10 assists).

#bbcsports

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ndombele will win trophy ahead of spuds and kane

Omo who ever do spuds wicked, just leave that club if you want trophy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Who else thinks Holding was exceptional today.
I was really impressed by him.

Abeg, make Arteta head no touch begin use Partey for right back consistently.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Trossard 6 assists in 10 arsenal matches

Arteta have a huge task from next season because he will push for start
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fkforyou:

He was impressive and had a dominant display. He disrupted a lot of key passes, blocked shots, won aerial balls and held the offside line with Gabu very well.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Who watched City v Burnley
Kompany was very arrogant and I am glad apari taught him a life lesson
If he brings this arrogance to epl next season them go collect and go back with ease.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fkforyou:

Normal stuff from Holding. Edouard is the kind of striker he can handle.

As for Partey at RB, Arteta dare not try it. I will rather play Walters than Partey there.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Roland17:

He was impressive and had a dominant display. He disrupted a lot of key passes, blocked shots, won aerial balls and held the offside line with Gabu very well.

Exactly.

For a moment, I saw a holding that was comfortable on the ball, even making attempts at Goal.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
mostob:
Normal stuff from Holding. Edouard is the kind of striker he can handle.

As for Partey at RB, Arteta dare not try it. I will rather play Walters than Partey there.

Oh well, he was still solid, irrespective of the kind of striker. I pray he keeps giving this kind of performance going forward.

I’m thinking, Arteta is slowly finding a way to play Partey and Jorginho at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fkforyou:

Oh well, he was still solid, irrespective of the kind of striker. I pray he keeps giving this kind of performance going forward.

I’m thinking, Arteta is slowly finding a way to play Partey and Jorginho at the same time.
Arteta shouldn't try it abeg... we will be losing in two different ways of he ever try it

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PapalsBull(m): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Roland17:

They really did dirty to the shaku shaku guy cheesy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
mostob:
Arteta shouldn't try it abeg... we will be losing in two different ways of he ever try it
I was shocked when I saw Partey playing RB😂 I was like abi Arteta wants to play an apari on us😂😂

But there was a throw-in Partey did that we almost score from it..

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 1:29am On Mar 20, 2023
Arsenal have now EQUALLED their Premier League points tally from last season (69 points), despite having 10 matches still to play this season. We missed Champions league football by 1 point . 🤯

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 20, 2023
I just love how Arteta is rewarding performance.

He’s making Gabriel Jesus earn his spot. Unlike Wenger that will just slot in Giroud into the starting lineup whenever he comes back from injury, despite the fact the team has performed without him. I can never forgive what he did that season Leicester won the title.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Donjazet2: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Page 3000.

Abeg make arsenal no fvck up this league. We are solidly behind you.

Iamoyindamola. Whatever hate and grudge you bear towards me.

Please let it slide. Let this whole thing end, that's if you're not an alternate of that fighter.

You remain my very respected elder brother.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Game dan finish na
Shegzdave:

I was shocked when I saw Partey playing RB😂 I was like abi Arteta wants to play an apari on us😂😂

But there was a throw-in Partey did that we almost score from it..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Game dan finish na
Doesn’t mean anything cause I was expecting them to score more goals to close the goal difference between Us and City..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:34am On Mar 21, 2023
Thank God we never got Conte. Imagine how Arsenal would have been if Conte was the one who replaced Emery instead of Arteta. As much as Arteta was a rookie, he should be applauded for turning around this club which many Veterans would have found it difficult to even do—Unambitious dressing room/players, poor mentality, disgruntled and divided fanbase, COVID happening which makes it difficult for proper implementation of his ideas due to the break and so much more— yet even as a rookie who haven't even managed any club on his own, he turned everything around both in mentality and performances.

I believe Conte met Tottenham in better situation than how Arteta met Arsenal yet one is throwing a fit and ranting about mentality and owners.

Special Appreciation to Arteta and what he has done and he's doing to this wonderful club. I just pray may his oil never run dry!!

COYG!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 9:52am On Mar 21, 2023
Jodera:
Thank God we never got Conte. Imagine how Arsenal would have been if Conte was the one who replaced Emery instead of Arteta. As much as Arteta was a rookie, he should be applauded for turning around this club which many Veterans would have found it difficult to even do—Unambitious dressing room/players, poor mentality, disgruntled and divided fanbase, COVID happening which makes it difficult for proper implementation of his ideas due to the break and so much more— yet even as a rookie who haven't even managed any club on his own, he turned everything around both in mentality and performances.

I believe Conte met Tottenham in better situation than how Arteta met Arsenal yet one is throwing a fit and ranting about mentality and owners.

Special Appreciation to Arteta and what he has done and he's doing to this wonderful club. I just pray may his oil never run dry!!

COYG!!!

Amen! Especially on the mentality, thats where we needed an urgent change and indeed he has brought that back.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2023
Jodera:

COYG!!!
I agree
Everyone thought apari was trolling when he said they should give arteta time
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera2: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Jencejyde:

Amen! Especially on the mentality, thats where we needed an urgent change and indeed he has brought that back.
I tell you boss... That mentality was really needed and if you notice it's rubbing off on everyone including the Subs and fans.

Even when we're trailing, you could see the fans still chanting and urging the team on. This have been absent seasons ago.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera2: 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I agree
Everyone thought apari was trolling when he said they should give arteta time
Lol... Even me, I thought he was trolling. Pep that can hail someone even after flogging the person 5-0 grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
Jodera2:
Lol... Even me, I thought he was trolling. Pep that can hail someone even after flogging the person 5-0 grin
Do I know you undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera2: 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Do I know you undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Please you know me oo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
Abeg who saw that Ramsdale clip? The one captured by the shadow camera when Martinelli scored the first goal. I don laugh tire eh.. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
Jodera2:
I tell you boss... That mentality was really needed and if you notice it's rubbing off on everyone including the Subs and fans.

Even when we're trailing, you could see the fans still chanting and urging the team on. This have been absent seasons ago.
Even the mentality stuff rubbed off on me too.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) ... (3482) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.