Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2338862 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) ... (3530) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera2: 8:26am On Apr 19, 2023
Android17:
It is not because you need City to drop points. When it was in your hands, it did not matter if City won all their points.

Follow.
The.
Logic.
Bro.
let's get this straight

If I win all my matches, would I win the league or not?

I just need a simple yes or no biko!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera2: 8:30am On Apr 19, 2023
daveP:

I understand the winning mentality totally. But when you're not at your best, that alone impacts whatever plans you have. Osimhen absence alone made Napoli look like relegation team despite having same setup. You can't win all. You cant do that all season with a squad without a depth like City or Madrid. So it is just common sense. Yes we are top but we cant pretend injuries haven't affected our stride.

How the manager responds to such in emergency situations, adaptability and etc will reflect his maturity.

Once again, despite all of that, individual mistakes cost us 4 points in 2 games. One was foolishness by our manager. Lacking Respect for the person of Salah. And then carelessness in Westham game.

It makes it look like we can never handle pressure off the ball, which is shocking considering how we easily recover possession early on in the season. So what is happening.?

Fatigue definitely.
Well, you made valid points.
I don't think it's fatigue tho. Hopefully, we'll get back to form. We need to

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera2: 8:35am On Apr 19, 2023
daveP:

1st of all, using Haaland in this is not even close an example. Does he do anything else asides his 9 role?

Let's be factual. We know he inverted. Analysis this season proves his primary duty is lacking compared to his inverted duties which he flourishes in. That doesn't make him a natural LB. That's why every commentator acknowledges that fact that Tierney is a natural LB as he does much better defending than Zinch. This is not news.

That only 2 were nominees just shows how odd this TOTs is, with all those dangerous omission.

Lb on paper
Inverted player in reality

Same for Trent.
Lol... He's Lb (whether inverted or not).

All these inverted, outverted, insider or outsider is just coach's tactics which varies.

Even against West Ham, Tierney still played the inverted role(drifting inside to orchestrate play). Shouldn't that tell you it's coach's tactics?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
Today, Campbell was at London colney to visit the lads
I think they need more of these legends to inspire them to finish up the job
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
If to say na Arsenal now, na that time this unfortunate Bayern go remember how to score goals angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Android17: 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
Jodera2:
let's get this straight

If I win all my matches, would I win the league or not?

If City wins their remaining games will they win the league or not?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by typicalgamer(m): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Android17:
If City wins their remaining games will they win the league or not?

Yes 101%
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:11am On Apr 20, 2023
Saliba is back in training but I don’t think we need him on Friday
He should continue to recover for the big one
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:08am On Apr 20, 2023
iamoyindamola:
He needs some match sharpness...he is going to be dealing with Haaland (not sure Pep will play him).
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Drone17: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2023
iamoyindamola:
He has to play, even if it's for 45mins.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Drone17: 8:48am On Apr 20, 2023
Arsenal fans should be happy that Man City made it through to the semi finals of the UCL. More interesting is that they will face the defending champions and godfather Real Madrid. This may be the distraction we need to weaken their pursuit of the PL.

They will play Real twice before the PL season is over. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2023
Arteta confirms Saka will continue to be our penalty taker.
Well, I never expect something else.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sammymarvin: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
Y is ARSENAL only focusing on Mancity
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Katcall: 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
Fun fact Gooners
Do you know a day is longer than a year in venus
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 7:03am On Apr 21, 2023
Arsenal MUST win tonight's game convincingly...

This should provide morale boost for their game against Man City.

Draw or Win is the BEST possible outcome for Arsenal to attain League VICTORY as Man City competes for 3 trophies!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Drone17: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
Katcall:
Fun fact Gooners

Do you know a day is longer than a year in venus
Venus spins slower than it revolves.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
Xhaka not in match day squad
I hope he's resting him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Xhaka not in match day squad
I hope he's resting him

I hate seeing Viera starting a game . It just looks like short-one from the beginning of the match
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I hate seeing Viera starting a game . It just looks like short-one from the beginning of the match
I don't know why ESR can't start
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Today, Campbell was at London colney to visit the lads
I think they need more of these legends to inspire them to finish up the job
Bout time, th14 and viera are in the building
I read some others are also present the lads need all the support they can get to bring glory to this club again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
We should just avoid conceding free kick in front of the box cos that crazy Ward-Prowse will most likely put it at the back of the net
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
Wetin they happen na shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
Holding does not belong to this team; he just keeps turning the ball back to opposition like he doesn’t train with the rest of the team at all . He just doesn’t know how to hold Possession
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
In other not to suffer more heart break we can't the league
The pressure is overwhelming, even if we win this game
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
2 zero
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
The midfielders are far from defenders ; the attackers are not getting fed by midfielders . Something has to give .

Viera is a mismatch for this game
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ogbeni this rally call ain't working jare
Fvcking stay in your lane zinchenko
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by larride(m): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
iamoyindamola:
2 zero

You guys can still win this game if your midfield and attack can calm down and play their normal game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
Make I just hold myself fess.

This isn't insurmountable to be honest, however, it is the fact that we can concede 2 goals in less than 15 minutes at home, knowing what is at stake!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
BlueRayDick:
The midfielders are far from defenders ; the attackers are not getting fed by midfielders . Something has to give .

Viera is a mismatch for this game
Arteta dey overdo sometimes..

What is Viera even doing in this match sef..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
1-2
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
There we go!

Just like I thought..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) ... (3530) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.