Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2338914 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) ... (3530) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
3_3
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
No Martinelli no problem
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
Shiiit
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
These werey they waste time
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
Skimpledawg:
Shiiit
Na that shiit go kill you
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PECON1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
raumdeuter:
Arsenal go beat Man city next wednesday just watch
so u actually believe that this team will outscore mancity.the pressure is now on arsenal and even a draw,the league is as good as gone cos we all know city will win 80percent of the remaining matches while arsenal won't win all the 6 matches remaining.go and mark it somewhere and quote me later Arsenal won't beat city and Chelsea while under pressure.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
Make Thunder fire una angry

Na now una wake up!!!

Awon werey!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
Game over
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
Still over unless they do it the hard way

Beat city
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by RikudoSennin: 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Beat city

Do this team show you any grit needed to beat city? Prone of silly mistakes and conceded 7 goals inn 3 games.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by DonPablo9511: 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Beat city
the way you guys berate Chelsea, Brighton and Newcastle makes me laugh

like the above teams would field only 7 players..

ordinary Southampton battling relegation almost took your team to the cleaners today

8 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ItisHi: 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ogun go kee una make una no carry this league first after all the noise angry

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
What a screamer from Gabriel Jesus for 4th goal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by akwesenana: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
Emmanuel30a, beat Man City. grin

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
kokaneprodigy:
No Martinelli no problem
Trossard should start vs City. Let Nelli come on in 2nd half and cause problems with pace for the City high line. I wonder why Teta still no wan give this Trossard 90mins. This guy has show what he can offer, diff from the norm at crucial moments of the game. City have 6points to grab. Arsenal lead with 5. Teta pls take to Thomas Partey. Plsssss. He's has lost the ball 8times in the 3 draws we've had, in very dangerous spots. Another draw and Rob Holding is not at fault once again. Make people complaining look for new scapegoat abeg

Ramsdale
Partey
Zinchenko

All 3 goals due to errors/loss of concentration during setpieces. That far angle that Lyanko scored from, we've conceded about 5 goals in last 8games from there.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sammymarvin: 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
But y the silly mistakes from my team...Partey and Ramsdale....even Arteta y start veira that guy use to make other players ineffective.... But big ups lad a great team is not made in one season...infact u guys have beating my expectations this season...COYG
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
Roland17:
Make Thunder fire una angry

Na now una wake up!!!

Awon werey!!!

I just don't understand the body language. Asif dem use dying minutes to curse arsenal. Cos what's with all these rubbish wake up by 88mins. It's high time Teta tells saka and nelli to switch wingers every 15mins. As far as I'm concerned, they've hacked them both, especially Saka. Two bodies on them both frees up centre spaces. And among the top 6 this season alone, we are 6th for teams that utilize centre spaces. That says alot about our attack approach.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Android17: 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
Stop focusing on City. You won't beat Newcastle and you have other games to worry about.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
Not the result I expected but the boys tried...

Arteta should please not field Viera, I’ve been saying this cause the dude is not ready.

Saliba should pity us nah, holding is trying but he’s not the man for the job especially in few games to go😞

Unto the next✌️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by habayommy: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
Any top striker finishes at least one of those chances Gabriel Jesus had tonight.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
Giving fans High blood pressure all the time...
Even if they win the league...the fans must suffer terribly undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
Blame the fans for their online attitude especially towards Saka...

It's OVER!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Lol

Only a matter of time.

Atleast the elephant held on the tree longer this time cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Emmanuel30a: 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
akwesenana:
Emmanuel30a, beat Man City. grin
You mean...? First of all, introduction...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FBS: 1:42am On Apr 22, 2023
How is life on this side of the fence? cheesy

Confidence outta the window?

If y'all bottle this one peren......
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FBS: 1:43am On Apr 22, 2023
coded01:
Blame the fans for their online attitude especially towards Saka...

It's OVER!!!

Well that was quick! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:11am On Apr 22, 2023
daveP:

I just don't understand the body language. Asif dem use dying minutes to curse arsenal. Cos what's with all these rubbish wake up by 88mins. It's high time Teta tells saka and nelli to switch wingers every 15mins. As far as I'm concerned, they've hacked them both, especially Saka. Two bodies on them both frees up centre spaces. And among the top 6 this season alone, we are 6th for teams that utilize centre spaces. That says alot about our attack approach.

Speaking about body language. When the players were inside the tunnel before the start of the game, I could see Ramsdale/ Zinny/ Holding all laughing, there was no indication of focus or seriousness going into a pivotal game...Well, in less than 30 seconds, Ramsdale attempts a stupid pass to Zinny which led to the 1st goal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 4:42am On Apr 22, 2023
Mi o ni so nkankan.

But party yen ma larinrin.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bakynes(m): 6:17am On Apr 22, 2023
Initially we had a cushion to lose to City, beat every other team and still win the PL. Now we have lost that Cushion, they now need to go and beat the best team in the Division at their ground. The only way to be the best is to beat the best.

To beat City at the Etihad is really a mountain to climb, something has to change from the last 3 games to beat City. Lose to City and thats the Title gone.

The odds are 95% City wins at the Etihad and 5% we win at the Etihad, if they really want to be Champions that 5% needs to happen.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Arizoner: 7:21am On Apr 22, 2023
Una neva reach to sell this ramsdale like dis? Abi una dey wait make lead una to relegation
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Arizoner: 7:32am On Apr 22, 2023
Roland17:

Speaking about body language. When the players were inside the tunnel before the start of the game, I could see Ramsdale/ Zinny/ Holding all laughing, there was no indication of focus or seriousness going into a pivotal game...Well, in less than 30 seconds, Ramsdale attempts a stupid pass to Zinny which led to the 1st goal.

make dem no laff again. You are petty

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 8:03am On Apr 22, 2023
shebi we fvcked up?, yea, no shaking.
At this time all i can say is i love this club but it's well shaa, it's well.
all the insults, taunts and rants can come in now, i humbly take my loss though with a very very VERY TINY BIT OF HOPE.
saka's performance improved last night than in the last two matches, but partey, partey eh make i no too talk. regardless we move!!.

ps: make una avoid me today and maybe till further notice cus i fit headbutt person wey go quote me. i dey vex

(1) (2) (3) ... (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) ... (3530) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: reccy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.