Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2319696 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:04pm On May 18, 2023
Xhaka to l'kusen is completed 15m
I read we used that to make friends if we are going for tasoba or diaby
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:10pm On May 18, 2023
mostob:
Even, he himself knows he is not playing for Arsenal anymore. grin grin

iamoyindamola:
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I no sure say we don even finish the 5 year installment payment for that contract. He is contracted to us until after next season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:12pm On May 18, 2023
Roland17:

I no sure say we don even finish the 5 year installment payment for that contract. He is contracted to us until after next season.
Nobody gree buy him or look him way, we need to sue the guy that orchestrated his deal I never see money laundering way pass this one
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:17pm On May 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Nobody gree buy him or look him way, we need to sue the guy that orchestrated his deal I never see money laundering way pass this one

No player don fall my hand like wetin Peperempe do me angry

Nobody dey even price am, not even Nice where him dey loan. At least when Geun, Torreira, and Saliba go loan, by this time, we were already reading of their respective clubs pushing for permanent deals. Heck, even Monza where Mari is on loan want to make his move permanent.

The guy matter just weak me..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:17pm On May 18, 2023
Roland17:

We go sell am.and use the money pay the debt. grin grin or make we carry them go Appeal court. Na contraband dem sold to us.
That guy na bad market ahswear.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:19pm On May 18, 2023
mostob:
We go sell am.and use the money pay the debt. grin grin or make we carry them go Appeal court. Na contraband dem sold to us.

How you wan take sell something wen you still dey owe the original seller?

Las las, we would take a big L on that contract to get it off our books.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:20pm On May 18, 2023
Roland17:

No player don fall my hand like wetin Peperempe do me angry

Nobody dey even price am, not even Nice where him dey loan. At least when Geun, Torreira, and Saliba go loan, by this time, we were already reading of their respective clubs pushing for permanent deals. Heck, even Monza where Mari is on loan want to make his move permanent.

The guy matter just weak me..
Na to they carry shoulder, we can add him to diaby or vlahovic deal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:21pm On May 18, 2023
mostob:
Emery said he wanted zaha and they gave him Pepe that deal na money laundering
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:22pm On May 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Normally i will say good riddiance to nelson
He's never good enough before i am just sad we will lose him for free
The guy has just been unlucky with game time. His two loan spells were actually impressive for his level. If I were him, I would sign the contract but make sure I'm part of the team. Right now, positionally-wise, he is the only proper LW that we have.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:23pm On May 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Emery said he wanted zaha and they gave him Pepe that deal na money laundering
Yea..I remember.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:25pm On May 18, 2023
Roland17:

How you wan take sell something wen you still dey owe the original seller?

Las las, we would take a big L on that contract to get it off our books.
It is possible now. Either we gain something or lose. Let's just say na the new buyer go indirectly pay the remaining debt. We fit add something join though.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:26pm On May 18, 2023
mostob:
The guy has just been unlucky with game time. His two loan spells were actually impressive for his level. If I were him, I would sign the contract but make sure I'm part of the team. Right now, positionally-wise, he is the only proper LW that we have.
He was highly rated with Sancho, how small boy and ESR got ahead of him show unseriousness in him plus he always look confused and not confident
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:27pm On May 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Xhaka to l'kusen is completed 15m
I read we used that to make friends if we are going for tasoba or diaby
May God bless Xhaka. He is one of my favorite player until his incessant cards. I can still remember vividly, that back to back thunderbolts in his first two games. I wish him well.

15m na fair price.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:29pm On May 18, 2023
mostob:
May God bless Xhaka. He is one of my favorite player until his incessant cards. I can still remember vividly, that back to back thunderbolts in his first two games. I wish him well.

15m na fair price.
If the news is true I wish him luck he has served us

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:36pm On May 18, 2023
This Rice speculation is gathering power o. 92M fah..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:37pm On May 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He was highly rated with Sancho, how small boy and ESR got ahead of him show unseriousness in him plus he always look confused and not confident
Injury bro...he always get injured at a time that's so bad for him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:37pm On May 18, 2023
mostob:
It is possible now. Either we gain something or lose. Let's just say na the new buyer go indirectly pay the remaining debt. We fit add something join though.

We just need to find anybody wen go agree to pay the remaining 10.4M wen we dey owe Lille.

I expect serious lowballing offers grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:44pm On May 18, 2023
mostob:
This Rice speculation is gathering power o. 92M fah..
Waste of money IMO
Tielemans free
Zubi 40m
Lavia 20m
We can get 3 heads for 1 head and still collect change I no like this kind deal, we are not rich to be throwing money around
Look at that Pepe deal we are still suffering from it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 18, 2023
mostob:
We need a CF abeg... Jesus can't carry this team alone.
CF is not our issue
We are scoring goals
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by toluxe0075: 9:34pm On May 18, 2023
See this useless Brighton o. They should have allowed us to have our 3 points too now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:36pm On May 18, 2023
kokaneprodigy:

CF is not our issue
We are scoring goals
I didn't say we're not scoring goals bro but we need plan B. Na club get Alvarez and Haaland fah. Aside Jesus, who else do we have?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:21pm On May 18, 2023
toluxe0075:
See this useless Brighton o. They should have allowed us to have our 3 points too now
No mind the weyrey team. Na when Dem wan play us Dem go become prime Bayern. Well..I don't blame them sha, na we snooze.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:22pm On May 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Waste of money IMO
Tielemans free
Zubi 40m
Lavia 20m
We can get 3 heads for 1 head and still collect change I no like this kind deal, we are not rich to be throwing money around
True bro...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2023
Roland17:

We just need to find anybody wen go agree to pay the remaining 10.4M wen we dey owe Lille.

I expect serious lowballing offers grin
Bro...at worst, we go open GoFundMe account and the money will complete within 24 hours. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 10:39pm On May 18, 2023
Roland17:
Before we forget..

Peperempe is still an Arsenal player and will return after his loan spell at Nice..

Omo!!! You just spoilt my mood by remembering me about him.

He should Fvck off, we donโ€™t need his bad vibes in our team.

His level na like them Nottingham forest and co.

Viera should be the next in line to Fvck off.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:22am On May 19, 2023
Ramsdale also signed extension the club is now focusing on our odegaard to extend his contract
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:37am On May 19, 2023
Fkforyou:

Omo!!! You just spoilt my mood by remembering me about him.

He should Fvck off, we donโ€™t need his bad vibes in our team.

His level na like them Nottingham forest and co.

Viera should be the next in line to Fvck off.

My broda, e reach to vess.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:47am On May 19, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Waste of money IMO
Tielemans free
Zubi 40m
Lavia 20m
Waste of money?

Biko I prefer one good player than a crowd of mediocres that will bottle the league after 37games.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:52am On May 19, 2023
Spy360:

Waste of money?

Biko I prefer one good player than a crowd of mediocres that will bottle the league after 37games.
They play, what trophy has rice won for club and country
Tielemans have fa cup and community shield
Lavia is already playing for Belgium NT ahead of awilo
Zubi is a starter for soceidad and in the Spain team

They play, rice will guarantee you league right?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:55am On May 19, 2023
iamoyindamola:

They play, what trophy has rice won for club and country
Tielemans have fa cup and community shield
Lavia is already playing for Belgium NT ahead of awilo
Zubi is a starter for soceidad and in the Spain team

They play, rice will guarantee you league right?
It's not about Rice, it's about getting the right players. If the manager thinks Rice has the qualities needed, he should go for him instead of stuffing the squad with cheap articles. Na still you go complain pass for here.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:15am On May 19, 2023
Aku bottling oo
Okan everybody oni bale

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 10:31am On May 19, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Aku bottling oo
Okan everybody oni bale

Instead of us to give credit to arteta ,
U guys are here mocking him.

If we were dragging 4th position with Newcastle and ManU.
I'm sure u would have been glued to your television and checking the table and probably praising him anytime we win ahead of the chasing pack.

Yet he secured second with 5 games to spare,
Drag 1st position with Mancity who were favorites to win even when we were first.
Managed the team even when first choice front player gabriel jesus was injured for 4 months.

Spent wisely in January to enable us pick a good player this summer window.

If u can as well join Mancity fan.

When Pep leaves, u will know everything is per time.

U guys don't appreciate effort at all.

Liverpool, chelsea and manU despite their pedigree and spending didn't achieve that position.

Arteta is 40 years plus.
He still has time on his side to achieve.
Aside that we know which area we are lacking quality.
Our team is almost complete.

I will prefer we go for fist choice.
We only need 3 players.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.