Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2317837 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dare2think: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
Champions League Fantasy Football

Lets see how Ozil would perform in the champions league

https://www.nairaland.com/1439970/nairaland-champions-league-fantasy-football
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by amodu(m): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
Kay-Dee:
. . . . . and we are, top of the table. So may it remain come May 11th. cool cool cool

If wishes were horses, beggars will ride. Orisirisi....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 5:18am On Sep 16, 2013
kashmo:
I'm hoping Chelsea lose today! Next week, hopefully, those two Manchester clubs play to a stalemate.
We need to go on a winning streak till we lock horns with the big boys! Long may it continue cheesy

and lose they did. Everton rocks !! cool cheesy
as for Loserpool, it's hi-time someone halted their winning streak, I'm banking on Swansea to get the job done 2mrw.

proudlysports: ^^^ add Bendtner to that list. Don't know why Park isn't even considered by Arsene

Yep, pregnant Bendtner is as good as crippled and should be on that list. I tire for Wenger o and the way he just fashiéd Park since.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 6:50am On Sep 16, 2013
naijababe: Abeg my pipu, where is Dayo and his sidekick ? grin grin grin grin
The Chelski thread is this weekend's grazing field.

amodu:
If wishes were horses, beggars will ride. Orisirisi....
Na you know oooo.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 6:51am On Sep 16, 2013
kay_pumpin: Arsenal can actually field a good 11-size with the injured players.Must be something in the water in Colney.

That said,Per has to be the most under-rated defender in Arsenal.The calmness he brings to our back-line is second to none.

@Kay-dee Is it just me or you also find this at&t ad funny too?The one with the kids and the knock knock joke. grin grin grin.Have me in stitches every time it comes on.

Thanks to the midfield depth and quality, the team looked very good even with a lot of absentees, the forward options still worry me though.

Yeah, "better is better", kiddies ads are always hilarious. I saw it a couple of times, their animations were funny but like the lil' white boy, I didn't get the main joke cool wink .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by simongonner: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2013
Arsenal Fans join https://m./509796949101462
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
From now until Jan 1st, it’s shiit your pants time every time Giroud goes down holding his leg. But it seems 'like he'll be fit for marseille match though according to 5ome reports.

I like Koscielny, but he really
needs to get the 'reckless lunge' part of his game sorted out. There was no need to lunge in in that area, Gibbs was
also covering.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dare2think: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
dare2think: We have one day to go

http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/UEFA/15809/clienthome.do

Code: 1328314-509714

This fantasy league suits those with an impeccable knowledge of European football.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2013
PoGOALski and Arteta picking up rapidly from their injuries. cool

Seems there is a strong motivational drive within this team right now.

Fingers crossed for good news from Wenger today at his press briefing with regards to Ozil and Giroud. BFG is back from his illness. Thank goodness.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kashmo: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
Aaron phucking Ramsey shocked What a demon he's turned out to be cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
There's only one Rambo. cool cool

Pure class.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ramsey you monster!
Made so many great tackles and now a goal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kashmo: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
debosky: There's only one Rambo. cool cool

Pure class.
You sef don dey sing him praise now! How time flies eh grin
He just went from hero to zero in a minute!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
Almost blew it there. . . .but a well deserved win in the end. 3 points, 10 away performances of class. cool

kashmo: You sef don dey sing him praise now! How time flies eh grin
He just went from hero to zero in a minute!

I've been Rambo's biggest advocate here. . . Just go back and read my posts.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
na chelsea thread dance dey today ...oya ijo ya

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
Band boys no show for you tonight. Dayokanu and his son. Go and mourn the defeats from your useless burnthisleaguedown teams. cool

Ramsey is on fire! Ogbono felifeli!! cool

We definitely still need to work on some of the needless penalty gift we are constantly giving to our opponents.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kashmo: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
debosky: Almost blew it there. . . .but a well deserved win in the end. 3 points, 10 away performances of class. cool

I've been Rambo's biggest advocate here. . . Just go back and read my posts.
I didn't say you criticized him, but I was only pointing out the praise you heaped on him. He deserves to bask in this glory, and long may it continue!
But lets be honest desbosky, he (ramsey) did pull couple nerves last season and before! Even his staunchest advocates did cringe, at one point!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ramsey-Beast mode....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
@ kashmo

I understand what you mean. But some didn't even want him to start for us anymore - there's criticising performance and there's condemnation. The latter was what I was against.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ramsey I officially apologize for calling you Ramshit.

You have earned my admiration and respect. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kashmo: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
debosky: @ kashmo

I understand what you mean. But some didn't even want him to start for us anymore - there's criticising performance and there's condemnation. The latter was what I was against.
Hell yeah, the condemnation and abuse geared towards him were appalling.
I still don't know how people find it justifiable to condemn a player that pulls on a jersey for the team we support.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
I condemned him .. he was crap on the wings..make we no lie

This year n for thru 10 game run of last season that closed down spuds through the middle he has been superb...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
Wetin we go do with this Ramshit now. Making needless mistakes and giving away stupid penalty.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 1:38am On Sep 19, 2013
Ramshit to SupeRAM. I disliked him with passion (he single-handedly cost us some games) but he has risen above everything. Inspiring greatness-bound attitude
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 11:39am On Sep 19, 2013
Just read somewhere that our record in last 18 games:

WWWWWDWDWWWLWWWWWW

Impressive!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
proudlysports: Just read somewhere that our record in last 18 games:

WWWWWDWDWWWLWWWWWW

Impressive!

I also read somewhere that your trophies in the last 8yrs reads

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Impressive
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
^^^ last 18 years nko?

Emirates cup nko?

Beating Bayern in Germany Cup nko?

Beating Barcelona at the Emirates Cup?

Count again

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
dayokanu:

I also read somewhere that your trophies in the last 8yrs reads

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Impressive

I also read somewhere that Arsenal went to the useless arena and made a total mess on the reigning champions of burnthisleaguedown.

Impressive!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PastorKun(m): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
Rambo

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
When are we gonna stop this Ramsey hype? Let us reach mid-season and see

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ramsey..hmmm. The boy has certainly hit good form all thanks to his goal scoring and excellent attitude on and off the ball, but im still not totally convinced... The lapse in concentration especially against stronger opposition in vital areas is more than a concern.

Well played by the lads and as for th14...time will tell sha. I wonder why our right-backs have to be always exposed( sagna had to keep on screaming for him to get back and defend) when we have a right winger. Flamini also has to do better closing down space in the front of the back four...to many opportunities for shots were allowed.

The game against Napoli will surely be a better assessment, right now its about enjoying the three points
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
Pataki:

I also read somewhere that Arsenal went to the useless arena and made a total mess on the reigning champions of burnthisleaguedown.

Impressive!

SHow us the trophy for that. The "I beat bayern trophy"

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.