Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,424 members, 7,843,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2345928 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) (3108) (3109) ... (3542) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ajax have confirmed timber departure from the club but you see that motherfvcker handling our media
We are just wasting money on the werey, naso e do till people vex release footage of havertz
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I think the only player Pep cannot bench is Messi . The guy na real bipolar
No be lie boss... The guy na one kain coach. Doesn't respect his players.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I think Saliba is our tallest player followed by Havertz and then Gabriel .
Yea... I'm just glad we now have some heights in the team. Helps on both sides.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Ajax have confirmed timber departure from the club but you see that motherfvcker handling our media
We are just wasting money on the werey, naso e do till people vex release footage of havertz

The idiot refused to post pictures until they started leaking. To post training or signing pictures na wahala . I don’t know why we are paying that guy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
Spy360:
Kanu Nwankwo is now Chairman of Enyimba FC. He takes over from Felix Anyasi Agu.

Heartland and Kano Pillars are back to NPFL

Cc Roland17

This is good news for Kanu but I don’t see him lasting there. I was expecting him to pursue something in Europe but I know Kanu is now home based for the most part.
I don’t care about Pillars, they have always been our rivals outside of the East. To imagine we did it unbeaten is such a delight. I hope we are never relegated again because this was difficult.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
kokaneprodigy:

You can be forgiven for hyping Gabu, but Guen

Matheo fcking Guendouzi

I kukuma talk am grin

Forgive Guen na? Abeg!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
Roland17:

The idiot refused to post pictures until they started leaking. To post training or signing pictures na wahala . I don’t know why we are paying that guy.
I am seriously tired of the guy, the training pictures is a hell of job for him
Who knows the full squad is around except for ESR
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
Roland17:

This is good news for Kanu but I don’t see him lasting there. I was expecting him to pursue something in Europe but I know Kanu is now home based for the most part.
I don’t care about Pillars, they have always been our rivals outside of the East. To imagine we did it unbeaten is such a delight. I hope we are never relegated again because this was difficult.
We just have to copy Enyimba.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
Roland17:

He might be working to the club's instruction. He is just an employee.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
mostob:
lol you mean our club is hoarding pictures and information for what na😅😅
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ibime(m): 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
mostob:

Which kain instruction be that? Photographers don take picture since, baba go wait until others begin post before him go remember to do him work. We are getting real time pictures and updates from other sources before the werey alaso go post.

Wetin come be the use of having a SM presence if na we go be last to show our own thing? Other aspects of the club are real time but this werey is always frustrating fans and it’s not just me and Iamoyindamola that is complaining, others on different forums are also complaining.

If I catch that guy ehn!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
Roland17:

Which kain instruction be that? Photographers don take picture since, baba go wait until others begin post before him go remember to do him work. We are getting real time pictures and updates from other sources before the werey alaso go post.

Wetin come be the use of having a SM presence if na we go be last to show our own thing? Other aspects of the club are real time but this werey is always frustrating fans and it’s not just me and Iamoyindamola that is complaining, others on different forums are also complaining.

If I catch that guy ehn!
grin grin You dey vex o.

Like I said, the club might be the one delaying the announcement.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
iamoyindamola:

lol you mean our club is hoarding pictures and information for what na
Nothing fit shock me again. Club wey dey sign dog fah. Heard its name is Win.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
mostob:
Nothing fit shock me again. Club wey dey sign dog fah. Heard its name is Win.
grin grin
Is that not the name of One of Kai Kai dogs?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
Shegzdave:

grin grin
No the team adopted a stray dog
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
iamoyindamola:

No the team adopted a stray dog
These guys are funny grin grin

To announce signed players Na problem but to sign Dog and announce is too easy for them grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
Shegzdave:

These guys are funny grin grin

To announce signed players Na problem but to sign Dog and announce is too easy for them grin
Mostob you see wetin we they talk
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 1:45am On Jul 10, 2023
Realtord43:
Hope you know partey have a rape case hanging right?

is better arsenal sell now.

There was never a charge against him. There were allegations, he was invited for questioning and allowed to walk for lack of evidence in support of the allegation. It's over a year now, still no evidence. The case is as good as dead.

Even from all the girl rants on Twitter before she deleted them, one can see it was more like a case of a pissed off lover who turned a normal lovemaking session to scandal, cos she started feeling used. No concrete evidence of rape from all she posted.

I see no reason Arsenal should sell him cos of that. Even if the case resurface, we would no longer be vulnerable like last season with addition of Jorg and Rice. But we still need the quality of Partey at least for this season.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:36am On Jul 10, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

There was never a charge against him. There were allegations, he was invited for questioning and allowed to walk for lack of evidence in support of the allegation. It's over a year now, still no evidence. The case is as good as dead.

Even from all the girl rants on Twitter before she deleted them, one can see it was more like a case of a pissed off lover who turned a normal lovemaking session to scandal, cos she started feeling used. No concrete evidence of rape from all she posted.

I see no reason Arsenal should sell him cos of that. Even if the case resurface, we would no longer be vulnerable like last season with addition of Jorg and Rice. But we still need the quality of Partey at least for this season.

People forget that a club as big as Arsenal has its own legal team and advisers. I believe Arsenal have conducted their own internal investigation and realized there is nothing to the allegation.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:03am On Jul 10, 2023
Roland17:

Kanu may be heading towards becoming NFA chairman.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:56am On Jul 10, 2023
Spy360:

Kanu may be heading towards becoming NFA chairman.

Great point and angu!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:35am On Jul 10, 2023
Roland17, after timber finished his medical he went back to Amsterdam for sent forth party where his twin brother leaked his pictures in arsenal shirt

Mostob tell me if we shouldn't criticise that mofo handling our SM because he's next to useless IMO, people get tired of waiting
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:18am On Jul 10, 2023
Shegzdave:

grin grin
Yes o... heard em dey follow the players go training field. grin grin A dog? what is Arteta cooking?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:18am On Jul 10, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Mostob you see wetin we they talk
Well...na Dem sabi.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:21am On Jul 10, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Roland17, after timber finished his medical he went back to Amsterdam for sent forth party where his twin brother leaked his pictures in arsenal shirt

Mostob tell me if we shouldn't criticise that mofo handling our SM because he's next to useless IMO, people get tired of waiting
His twin brother is a close family and he is not working for Arsenal. You remember during the Partey saga, none of the training pictures including Partey was posted on media. That's why I think our SM guy would only post pictures upon approval from the management.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:29am On Jul 10, 2023
mostob:
His twin brother is a close family and he is not working for Arsenal. You remember during the Partey saga, none of the training pictures including Partey was posted on media. That's why I think our SM guy would only post pictures upon approval from the management.
You still don't get it the pictures are available online
When something leaks it's no more a secret why are they hoarding it
But this werey is always quick to post results especially the one we lose

Let's try something anytime we lose go under his posts and see how people target him instead of the team

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 8:49am On Jul 10, 2023
mostob:
Yes o... heard em dey follow the players go training field. grin grin A dog? what is Arteta cooking?
The dog better be causing terror for opponent teams ooo cause the training mustn’t go unnoticed grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You still don't get it the pictures are available online
When something leaks it's no more a secret why are they hoarding it
But this werey is always quick to post results especially the one we lose

Let's try something anytime we lose go under his posts and see how people target him instead of the team
Ok sha...
Bro...in this life, we should think twice before making a move. I was reading about vlahovic not long ago and i was shaking my head. If only he had join us that time.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Izurejoice: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2023
mostob:
Ok sha...
Bro...in this life, we should think twice before making a move. I was reading about vlahovic not long ago and i was shaking my head. I'm he had join us that time.
what do you mean
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
Izurejoice:
what do you mean
Juventus is finding it hard currently. The point deduction towards the end of last season was a massive blow for them. Heard they are having financial issue too.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
Idan don lose guard grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) (3108) (3109) ... (3542) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Akinbahm(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.