Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,265 members, 7,867,694 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2366454 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) ... (3553) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:03am On Jul 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I actually have the belief that if we find a way to break Barca’s counter attacks , we will beat them silly in any competitive match ( UCL inclusive ).

We have the players and the team spirit to get the job done . We just need everybody to be at their A-game and we will eat them out
The scummies game took us by suprise especially with the tackles they were not expecting such intensity in a friendly
Arteta really match Barca with everything we had 19 fouls to their own 12 even though they were the one playing rough like that araujo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:06am On Jul 28, 2023
Jodera:
Lol, Xavi never see chumchin grin

We have Man city to play in less than two weeks if I'm not mistaken and he's still thinking we'll take that game as a "friendly"? grin

Barca were even more intense. Tackles flying here and there.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:12am On Jul 28, 2023
Lush100:

He should do it for us when it matters most.
An EPL or UCL game

Let’s hope he will bulk up and try to stay on his feet so he can even have a chance. The way he’s always falling all over the place is not encouraging
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2023
Goona98:

He has big big potential. Think he'll do better in the ucl than epl.

He needs to start taking his chances anytime he’s presented .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2023
mostob:
The goal madt but make e dey do am consistently. This guy has a crazy accuracy when striking the ball. The problem is he needs space.
Imagine playing man utd and he catches Onana off his lines grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:15am On Jul 28, 2023
iamoyindamola:

The scummies game took us by suprise especially with the tackles they were not expecting such intensity in a friendly
Arteta really match Barca with everything we had 19 fouls to their own 12 even though they were the one playing rough like that araujo

Don’t mind them, they were just kicking us all over the pitch . They are lucky we don’t have players like Coquelin , Xhaka and Gabriel Paulista again, dem for pack dead body for field
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oldboss(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2023
mostob:
If u see intensity una go fit stand
Any day in any real competition we go beat u blue and Black no caps
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:21am On Jul 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Don’t mind them, they were just kicking us all over the pitch . They are lucky we don’t have players like Coquelin , Xhaka and Gabriel Paulista again, dem for pack dead body for field
Them do sotey casemiro indirectly injure one of there youngsters
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

That guy na over sabi go kill am, epl won't spare him
You will see long range shots against the scummies will increase this season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I actually have the belief that if we find a way to break Barca’s counter attacks , we will beat them silly in any competitive match ( UCL inclusive ).

We have the players and the team spirit to get the job done . We just need everybody to be at their A-game and we will eat them out

I feel that the kind of good players we have and team spirit is what's really giving me hope. Plus the experience most of them have garnered all these years playing together Is really invaluable.

If they can all bring their A-game as they did most part of last season, then omorr we'll really really excel.

This is me looking forward to Man City and beyond cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2023
Oldboss:
If u see intensity una go fit stand Any day in any real competition we go beat u blue and Black no caps
Ok
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:03am On Jul 28, 2023
mostob:
Lol... Oh, really?

I no even watch the match sef(I no dey watch preseason games)

E be like say Man u and Barca wan use rough play finish our players grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:03am On Jul 28, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Na EPL clubs go teach am lesson. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Nobody is talking about this Viera’s goal…. Maybe cos the guy don too disappoint us sha .

But the goal was 🔥
Saw the goal... It was fire!!

But it was preseason. Hopefully, he scores more of those in actual official matches and I hope he'll be a very valuable good depth this season too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2023
Jodera:
Lol... Oh, really?

I no even watch the match sef(I no dey watch preseason games)

E be like say Man u and Barca wan use rough play finish our players grin
Especially Araujo. His tackles were heavy ehn and he did it twice to both Havertz and Jesus.
We were not even intense. It is just that na broiler football Dem dey play in la liga so Barca can't relate
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Lol, I still feel Onana will change the dynamics of their game. Moreover I don't think hes too erratic like that.

Once he gets that understanding with his defenders, then there's little that EPL will do to him.

My opinion tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2023
mostob:
Especially Araujo. His tackles were heavy ehn and he did it twice to both Havertz and Jesus.
We were not even intense. It is just that na broiler football Dem dey play in la liga so Barca can't relate
Ahhh... See shots na cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin grin That would be sweet.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2023
Jodera:
Ahhh... See shots na cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Most of our fouls sef na 50:50 something but the ref no just Sabi. Only two or three tactical fouls and Xavi was wailing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2023
The hype surrounding this Onana eh.. Dem dey even count forward passes. Like was he supposed to pass back before ni ? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2023
mostob:
grin grin
Most of our fouls sef na 50:50 something but the ref no just Sabi. Only two or three tactical fouls and Xavi was wailing.
Tbh, e surprise me say Xavi dey lament, especially as he's a so called disciples of Guardiola.

Check it out, Most Guardiola students never ever take any game as "friendly".

And that's because, Pep never see it as one.

I'm surprised really!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2023
mostob:
The hype surrounding this Onana eh.. Dem dey even count forward passes. Like was he supposed to pass back before ni ? grin grin
grin grin

Man u have gotten their own ball playing GK just like other top teams.

Like a child having new latest first toy after other children's toys are a year or two older, you expect them not to be happy ??

Let dem enjoy their moment joor!! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2023
So none of you guys will tell us spuds won a trophy yesterday angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Nobody is talking about this Viera’s goal…. Maybe cos the guy don too disappoint us sha .

But the goal was 🔥
I think goals like this was what made Arteta bought the dude and the coach doesn’t want him to bulk up, when I watched his clips as at when he joined us, he score this type of goal regularly in his previous team but which team will give him space to take such shots..

The goal was🔥 I just hope he’ll improve sha..

Seems we don’t have any aggressive player in our team( like Xhaka, Coquelin)anymore apart from Gabriel but he’s not as hot headed as Xhaka
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2023
mostob:
Na EPL clubs go teach am lesson. grin grin
By the time Jesus, Saka and Martinelli press him(esp Jesus with his intense pressing) when he’s with the ball, them will turn him to scapegoat laslas grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2023
Jodera:
grin grin

Man u have gotten their own ball playing GK just like other top teams.

Like a child having new latest first toy after other children's toys are a year or two older, you expect them not to be happy ??

Let dem enjoy their moment joor!! grin
grin grin I really can't wait to see him in EPL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2023
iamoyindamola:
So none of you guys will tell us spuds won a trophy yesterday angry
You mean inter house sport cup grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:37am On Jul 28, 2023
Shegzdave:

I think goals like this was what made Arteta bought the dude and the coach doesn’t want him to bulk up, when I watched his clips as at when he joined us, he score this type of goal regularly in his previous team but which team will give him space to take such shots..

The goal was I just hope he’ll improve sha..

Seems we don’t have any aggressive player in our team( like Xhaka, Coquelin)anymore apart from Gabriel but he’s not as hot headed as Xhaka
Space!!! That's what Vieira use to function which unfortunately is not available in EPL.

As for your last paragraph, we may have them within the squad, just that they're more disciplined. Rice sef is aggressive. Zinchenko, Jorginho... U dey use one eye dey look Saliba and that mafia leader.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:37am On Jul 28, 2023
Shegzdave:

By the time Jesus, Saka and Martinelli press him(esp Jesus with his intense pressing) when he’s with the ball, them will turn him to scapegoat laslas grin
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:38am On Jul 28, 2023
grin grin
Let's count it for them na
mostob:
You mean inter house sport cup grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
mostob:
Space!!! That's what Vieira use to function which unfortunately is not available in EPL.

As for your last paragraph, we may have them within the squad, just that they're more disciplined. Rice sef is aggressive. Zinchenko, Jorginho... U dey use one eye dey look Saliba and that mafia leader.
If he can score more beautiful goals like like consistently, he’ll be praised and his lack of physicality will be overlooked.

You’re right about Rice being aggressive but none of them is like Xhaka, Iffa hear Zichenko grin, Saliba Na soft boy joor.. only Gabriel comes close, Someone even said he dhould take up that responsibility from Xhaka grin cause I don’t like the way Martinez was acting like an unrefined tout in our last friendly match
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oldboss(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
Jodera:
Tbh, e surprise me say Xavi dey lament, especially as he's a so called disciples of Guardiola.

Check it out, Most Guardiola students never ever take any game as "friendly".

And that's because, Pep never see it as one.

I'm surprised really!
Xavi no be Guardiola disciple oo he was never a assistant to Guardiola he play like this cause that's how he knew football

(1) (2) (3) ... (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) ... (3553) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m), iamoyindamola(m), fredoooooo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.