Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2346949 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) ... (3543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
Spy360:

I saw this. I don't blame Turner. We need someone who can really challenge Ramsdale. Raya is OK.
He will go back to his American League
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Android17: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
mostob:
The one he is currently coaching, those he has coached before and those that have worked as his assistant.
Do you have specifics or should we just take your word for it?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Android17: 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
Spy360:

There are aspects of coaching that coach learn from each other. However, a student remains a student and a rabbi a rabbi.

Pep may have learnt one or two things from Arteta, but Arteta remains his student.
Surely people working together can and do learn from each other but your fellow Arsenal fan is alluding to something else so I want him to provide specifics. If I can then prove that whatever he is trying to claim was copied" was done by Pep long before that assistant or student ever worked with him, your fellow may have to concede that perhaps Pep did not learn it from the assistant or student?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He will go back to his American League
I hear say Nottingham Forest want am
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
germaphobe:
I hear say Nottingham Forest want am
Good luck to him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
BuKaiO grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
Spy360:

I saw this. I don't blame Turner. We need someone who can really challenge Ramsdale. Raya is OK.

I remember, I talked about this when our US tour started. Ramsdale is too comfortable, we lost some points because of his mistakes last season. While he is a good and confident goalie, he makes some ill advised decisions. Some of his mistakes cost us valuable points last season. I hope no one misconstrues my thoughts to mean I don’t think he should be our 1.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
Android17:
Surely people working together can and do learn from each other but your fellow Arsenal fan is alluding to something else so I want him to provide specifics. If I can then prove that whatever he is trying to claim was copied" was done by Pep long before that assistant or student ever worked with him, your fellow may have to concede that perhaps Pep did not learn it from the assistant or student?
I don't think he is questioning that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
Roland17:

I remember, I talked about this when our US tour started. Ramsdale is too comfortable, we lost some points because of his mistakes last season. While he is a good and confident goalie, he makes some ill advised decisions. Some of his mistakes cost us valuable points last season. I hope no one misconstrues my thoughts to mean I don’t think he should be our 1.

I think his mistakes were during preseason. He won golden gloves last season jointly with Raya.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
Spy360:

I think his mistakes were during preseason. He won golden gloves last season jointly with Raya.
Ramsdale won golden glove ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Izurejoice: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
Spy360:

De gea won golden glove last season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Izurejoice: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
princeabdul:
Available for gunners 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
how much
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Izurejoice: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
princeabdul:
Available for gunners 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
how much?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Raya is way better than turner
He was suppose to be our first keeper before we got ramsdale
Oh..I remember we once signed one goalkeeper then. So it was Raya? Why did we let him go sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
Android17:
Do you have specifics or should we just take your word for it?
The inverted CB idea came from Gundogan for instance.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
mostob:
Oh..I remember we once signed one goalkeeper then. So it was Raya? Why did we let him go sef
We didn't sign him, we wanted to sign him before Teta optioned for Ramsdale.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 12:58am On Jul 31, 2023
Roland17:

I totally agree with you. Yes I like Ramsdale with his passion and agbero vibes. But we need another keeper that can bench him sometimes and keep him on his toes.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oldboss(m): 2:53am On Jul 31, 2023
Android17:
Yes because Cruyff was a student of Rinus like Pep was a student of Cruyff. Nobody did copy +paste.

Besides, Wikipedia will mislead if they are your only source of research. Tiki taka just means give me I give you. What Pep did with Cruyff's system is he made it more about the positions players take rather than their fixed role. In Cruyff's as was in Rinus' the players advanced the ball together but in short possessions and movement. Pep made it more dynamic.

The point is, one can also argue he was not a student of Cruyff since he never worked as an assistant. What makes manager's create their own lane is what the system is built on. Klopp copies Pep as well but nobody calls him Pep's student because his core was not built on the same positional play even though he stole other elements out of it.

That is why Arteta, Ten Hag, Xabi Alonso, Xavi, Kompany etc are STUDENTS of Pep.

Xavi, is not a student he is like Klopp his core is not built on positional play watch our 2nd leg classico in Copa del Rey, against Bayern, recent friendly with Arsenal

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by princeabdul(m): 3:06am On Jul 31, 2023
Izurejoice:
how much
fans version is 7k and player version is 20k
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by princeabdul(m): 3:07am On Jul 31, 2023
Izurejoice:
how much?
fans version is 7k and player version is 20k
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:54am On Jul 31, 2023
Arsenal should look for alternative if turner goes
40m for a backup keeper with 1 year left is madness
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:57am On Jul 31, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Turner want to leave, raya is the replacement

We should never sign an American again either as an outfield player or a goalkeeper. I don't rate Americans at all when it comes to football
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:20am On Jul 31, 2023
BlueRayDick:

We should never sign an American again either as an outfield player or a goalkeeper. I don't rate Americans at all when it comes to football
They have some good ones maybe average I use to rate Donovan and Dempsey
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:29am On Jul 31, 2023
iamoyindamola:

They have some good ones maybe average I use to rate Donovan and Dempsey

They are just average, I've not seen any American top talent footballer who is consistent at the top level.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:17am On Jul 31, 2023
germaphobe:
We didn't sign him, we wanted to sign him before Teta optioned for Ramsdale.
Oh...ok.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:18am On Jul 31, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Lol... Read a report yesterday that Trusty will be moving to Sheffield. Guess how much? 5M.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nigeriagood(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2023
BlueRayDick:

that's an unfortunate conclusion lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2023
mostob:
Lol... Read a report yesterday that Trusty will be moving to Sheffield. Guess how much? 5M.

Lol... grin grin grin
Read the same too, Arteta try well well
How much he buy am
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:11am On Jul 31, 2023
mostob:

It’s obvious guys like Trusty don’t have future at Arsenal

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2023
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Lol... grin grin grin Read the same too, Arteta try well well How much he buy am
like 2m or so.... We just use the signing do MMM

(1) (2) (3) ... (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) ... (3543) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.