Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,861 members, 7,841,237 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2344667 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) ... (3541) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
That should have been a goal. What tha heck is wrong with Nelli. He can use his weaker left and stung the goalie. I hate this thing sincerely.🥴😑
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
Saliba head go swell for UCL nights at this rate. 😂😂😂😂
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Make Tomiyasu no dey give Ayew chance o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
Arteta should stop playing Tomiyasu as LB.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
Jodera:
So na so a whole Gabriel Maghalaes take dey chop bench?? embarassed

My goodness!!!
Read Saudi are looking to sign him, that’s why Arteta is trying tactics that will suit the team when he’s gone
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
Incase if we are looking for partey replacement if he leaves
Cheick doucoure look tidy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
Shegzdave:

Read Saudi are looking to sign him, that’s why Arteta is trying tactics that will suit the team when he’s gone

I don't think so
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nketiah is super impressive
Tomi and Nelli gel better together.
Any ball wey come Eze hand dey always fear me. That guy na lone genius.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2023
See Nketiah wasting Rice assist shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
Saliba is everything u want in a defender .

When he makes mistakes , he corrects it almost immediately

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
Chai nketiah
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
Martinelli and kaikai just ghost for this match
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
daveP:
Nketiah is super impressive
Tomi and Nelli gel better together.
Any ball wey come Eze hand dey always fear me. That guy na lone genius.
And he reduces his super mode back to the normal. Smh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
There is something still off in Tomiyasu’s game. When he sees the ball is on the other side of the pitch at Odegaard’s feet….. he doesn’t know when to position in deep position to receive the ball so he can give them option of switching play down to his wing.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
BlueRayDick:
See Nketiah wasting Rice assist shocked
I saw Odegaard telling him to shoot or pass to Nelli almost suddenly 🤣
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
See nonsense wey Martinelli play
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
BlueRayDick:
There is something still off in Tomiyasu’s game. When he sees the ball is on the other side of the pitch at Odegaard’s feet….. he doesn’t know when to position in deep position to receive the ball so he can give them option of switching play down to his wing.
At this rate, I'll say Palace came prepared for Saka and Nketiah. That leaves Nelli to get this game unlocked with a goal. Or one of Rice and co to shoot long range. This keeper doesn't look good.

Na Partey dey do pseudo-RB, yet na him dey control midfield like say Rice no dey😆
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
daveP:
At this rate, I'll say Palace came prepared for Saka and Nketiah. That leaves Nelli to get this game unlocked with a goal. Or one of Rice and co to shoot long range. This keeper doesn't look good.

Na Partey dey do pseudo-RB, yet na him dey control midfield like say Rice no dey😆

If we had Zinchencko as RB we would’ve scored in this match since
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
sod09:

I don't think so
I saw the news some hours ago sha but I don’t know the authenticity of it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Zinchenko as RB?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
Trossard should come on for kaikai
We need to start using martinelli wing that saka place is on lockdown
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
But who start kaikai ahead of trossard
No be ment ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
Shegzdave:

Zinchenko as RB?

LB.

The right hand side is blocked cos Mitchell is teaching Saka man for man. The left hand side is vulnerable , but Tomiyasu is finding it difficult to position well upfield to receive the ball and push attack from his side
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The Ish is Zinny coming on with revert the formation totally. I think it's the leg Yasu is using that's causing this wahala. He's successful with dragging two palace shirts but releasing that ball fast is a big issue. Then for the better passes he gives Nelli, almost nothing useful Nelli does next.

1st Half- front 3 attack threat

Nketiah
Nelli
Saka

Saka is on lock.

As for Kai, he's offering nothing else for him to be on this pitch any longer. Not even a shot. Smh.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
daveP:
The Ish is Zinny coming on with revert the formation totally. I think it's the leg Yasu is using that's causing this wahala. He's successful with dragging two palace shirts but releasing that ball fast is a big issue. Then for the better passes he gives Nelli, almost nothing useful Nelli does next.

1st Half- front 3 attack threat

Nketiah
Nelli
Saka

Saka is on lock.

As for Kai, he's offering nothing else for him to be on this pitch any longer. Not even a shot. Smh.

At this point , it appears Havertz gets fouled for a living . If he’s not getting fouled , u won’t see him at all

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
Shegzdave:

I don't think the deal would happen. Gabriel is on the bench solely because of Partey. If Zinchenko starts, Gabriel will come in. I think it is due to tactic.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
BlueRayDick:
He is the 3rd CB...he needs to be cautious especially with Ayew lurking behind. However, you made a nice point. There were instances when he was facing the goal but instead of shooting, he shifted sideway and passed.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Unlimited22: 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
Really early days, but how did you guys pay 65m for Havertz after three years of watching him with us? Ah

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
Make I continue to dey observe because as e dey me now ehn angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
sod09:
Why Besikas no buy again
The move fell through...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
Roland17:

I saw the news and my first question is "Returning as what?" angry
Backup to Saka according to reports. Still in talking stage sha..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
That ball Nketiah lost , I usually score it on a steady .

All u need to do in that position is just drag the ball on the floor (that Kanu’s skill ) and the keeper will be left sprawling on the floor while u tap the ball into the net after beating him.

Going for a chip when u are not named Messi in that position is usually a 50-50 chance of scoring.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) ... (3541) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.