Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,205 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2362162 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3538) (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) (3544) ... (3550) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:18pm On May 26
Jodera:

For these three, person wey I dey even look forward to sef na duberry.

I don watch the boys game and I'm seeing Saka in him too much. His movements, his decision making, his usage of left and right.

Na just him dey look forward to honestly
Did you watched the video I sent here sometimes ago? It was an U21 games. The way these three moves in that game, you would see some similarities to that of the senior team especially Ode and Saka. I think the mentorship stuff is the reason behind this. Ode dey mentor Nwaneri while Saka is mentoring Duberry.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:23pm On May 26
mostob:
Gbam! You just summarized everything I considered too. Team 2 is too defensive and there is no natural ball carrier in that team. Team 3 na hin worst pass. grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:28pm On May 26
mostob:
Did you watched the video I sent here sometimes ago? It was an U21 games. The way these three moves in that game, you would see some similarities to that of the senior team especially Ode and Saka. I think the mentorship stuff is the reason behind this. Ode dey mentor Nwaneri while Saka is mentoring Duberry.
Yeah, I watched it.
Those ones you talked about arsenal creating clones shey?

Omorr, dem to resemble these senior players from far view. Too much resemblance.

I watched arsenal last match (extended highlight) on YouTube and omorr, if you see the way dem deh move, e just be like mini version of the senior team. I see person dey move like a Rice, another like Odegaard. I don't even know their names sef.

The only person I know is duberry and the goal he scored is exact same goal Saka scored against Burnley. Same movement, same body feint, same use of right leg shot at the top corner.

They must be really mentoring them well cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:01pm On May 26
AdisaOwala:

Shebi una Prîck dey rise for Rashford matter ni

As a Latest FA cup winner y'all need to instill a winning mentality, and not to be playing Pep's victim, we have increased his asking price to 300m

If you bring Odegaard + Saliba + 40m, we fit consider sha

After seeing his uselessness in the FA cup, we have changed our minds. Durh!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:02pm On May 26
Jodera:

Lol, he played more like a Pseudo nine than a false 9 sef.

The main CF was even Rashford
Na wa o

See capping grin

Please explain the difference between pseudo and false

Lol 🤣

Then if Rashford was the main CF then why are we having this convo?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:05pm On May 26
Spy360:

Na wa o

See capping grin

Lol 🤣
Lol...
I hardly see Bruno ahead in any attack sef when the formation is flat.

Na Garnacho and Rashford I deh mostly see. Bruno do as if he played pure Am
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:18pm On May 26
Jodera:

Yeah, I watched it.
Those ones you talked about arsenal creating clones shey?

Omorr, dem to resemble these senior players from far view. Too much resemblance.

I watched arsenal last match (extended highlight) on YouTube and omorr, if you see the way dem deh move, e just be like mini version of the senior team. I see person dey move like a Rice, another like Odegaard. I don't even know their names sef.

The only person I know is duberry and the goal he scored is exact same goal Saka scored against Burnley. Same movement, same body feint, same use of right leg shot at the top corner.

They must be really mentoring them well cheesy
Yea... He scored same goal against United recently. That right-footed finish. Those three will get promoted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:22pm On May 26
Jodera:

Lol...

That United formation was really spot on and I was impressed. Ten Hag did his homework. Just send the ball to the wide ASAP. It opened up City's midfield since most of their players will be backtracking. That was where the second goal came from. Bruno already did the damage before Rodri could recover.

I don't think United used whether 9 or false 9 yesterday. At a point Mainoo was ahead of Bruno.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:23pm On May 26
Spy360:

Na wa o

See capping grin

Lol

Then if Rashford was the main CF then why are we having this convo?
Before you say I don't understand semantics. Can you just summarize your stance concerning this false 9 argument. What's your point exactly?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:26pm On May 26
A clear definition of delusion.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 6:52pm On May 26
Jodera:
Guys what's your pick??

Team 1
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 6:57pm On May 26
I see we are still in sifia pains grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:31pm On May 26
What's going on here?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 8:55pm On May 26
mostob:
He is 100% correct
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 9:44pm On May 26
So man utd won fa cup with prize money of 2m but have to pay Chelsea 5m for Mount helping them win the trophy. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 9:56pm On May 26
wink

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:36am On May 27
mostob:
That United formation was really spot on and I was impressed. Ten Hag did his homework. Just send the ball to the wide ASAP. It opened up City's midfield since most of their players will be backtracking. That was where the second goal came from. Bruno already did the damage before Rodri could recover.

I don't think United used whether 9 or false 9 yesterday. At a point Mainoo was ahead of Bruno.
Yeah. Man U have already been playing well since the game against us. Immediately they put in those two, I knew it was game over. Plus e be like say Man City been still dey hangover sef.

As for the bolded, that was exactly what I was telling Spy. I never saw Bruno advanced as a CF at all. Perhaps he just saw formation on paper and rushed here to do "I told you so" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:37am On May 27
Shegzdave:

Team 1
Lol..
Team 1 don carry the day be that grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:37am On May 27
mostob:
What's going on here?
Lmaooo...
Where be this?? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:41am On May 27
mostob:
Lol..
Na why I dey look some arsenal fans offline and online wey go dey reason with some of these trolls. Most of the things they're gaslighting and making it seem insignificant that we did, if they do exact same thing you go shock by their reaction and hype cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:44am On May 27
germaphobe:
So man utd won fa cup with prize money of 2m but have to pay Chelsea 5m for Mount helping them win the trophy. grin grin grin
Lol, if this is true then it's smacks of desperation to really get Mount.

Most deals like this I know, the trophies are specified (like if you win Ucl, so so amount).

How will you pay someone 5m for winning fa cup? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:45am On May 27
Jodera:

Lol...

This is the formation Man United played

Rashford......... Bruno........ Garnacho
...... Mainoo............. McTominay.......
...................... Amrabat.........................
Dalot..... Martinez...... Varane .. AWB

Without the ball Bruno is most advanced, with the ball he drops deep while Rashford and Garnacho stretch the defense. If you notice, Stones and Akanji were always dragged into the midfield chasing Bruno, leaving Rashford and Garnacho 1v1 against Walker and Gvardiol respectively
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:49am On May 27
mostob:
Before you say I don't understand semantics. Can you just summarize your stance concerning this false 9 argument. What's your point exactly?
Me: A false 9 is an AM playing in an advanced position as a striker but he is not. That's where the false comes from. Eg Havertz, Fabregas (at Barca)

Jodera: False 9 is a striker that drops deep. Eg Kane,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:52am On May 27
germaphobe:
Why do you think Sir Radcliffe hell bent on sacking ETH win or lose? 😂😅😅
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 6:08am On May 27
wink smiley

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 6:35am On May 27
Jodera:

Lol..
Na why I dey look some arsenal fans offline and online wey go dey reason with some of these trolls. Most of the things they're gaslighting and making it seem insignificant that we did, if they do exact same thing you go shock by their reaction and hype cheesy cheesy

The difference is that y'all were okay with the 8th position while UTD is clearly unsatisfied,hence calls for the manager's head

Na the mentality wey we dey talk be this grin

Las Las, Arsenal is a club destined for mediocrity and endless Frustration grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:42am On May 27
Jodera:
Lol, if this is true then it's smacks of desperation to really get Mount.

Most deals like this I know, the trophies are specified (like if you win Ucl, so so amount).

How will you pay someone 5m for winning fa cup? cheesy

Stop indulging those dolts . When they fool themselves tire without getting any engagement they will crawl back to whatever hole they crept out of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 6:44am On May 27
Painment on a Monday morning grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:28am On May 27
germaphobe:
Dem dey owe EPL goals come still dey owe transfer money join. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:28am On May 27
Jodera:

Lmaooo...
Where be this?? cheesy
Ramsdale went to Southampton vs Leeds match dressed like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:31am On May 27
Jodera:

Lol..
Arsenal is the standard now. One guy wey dey always troll Arsenal confessed days ago. He said he is afraid Arsenal will dominate EPL if Pep should leave. That's why he is happy Arsenal didn't win the league so that Chelsea and United will quickly catch up by the time Pep leaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:33am On May 27
Spy360:

This is the formation Man United played

Rashford......... Bruno........ Garnacho
...... Mainoo............. McTominay.......
...................... Amrabat.........................
Dalot..... Martinez...... Varane .. AWB

Without the ball Bruno is most advanced, with the ball he drops deep while Rashford and Garnacho stretch the defense. If you notice, Stones and Akanji were always dragged into the midfield chasing Bruno, leaving Rashford and Garnacho 1v1 against Walker and Gvardiol respectively
I think you should go through EBL'S thread on Twitter. You will see the tactical changes and positioning there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3538) (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) (3544) ... (3550) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.