Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,165 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2358850 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3279) (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) ... (3548) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:34am On Dec 06, 2023
daveP:
we missed Yasu defensively work. But also his attacking work. Yasu looking like he wants to assist everyone to a goal. Lol
His strong left foot is a big weapon too. It aids quick transition.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:36am On Dec 06, 2023
Shegzdave:
This is how you know an 100m player
We never pay in full sef. Imagine when we finally pay everything.... we will have a cheat code in our squad.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:38am On Dec 06, 2023
Jodera:
Bellingham na poster boy for 100m attacking players
Rice na poster boy for 100m DM players

The rest can go look for their own posters grin
I hope and pray Bellingham keeps up with the goals though. If the goals should dry up, his side performance will never be appreciated especially by beer parlour analysts.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:41am On Dec 06, 2023
BlueRayDick:

That kiwi na player wey be say his weaknesses are covered when the whole team is doing well . Any small pressure u go see how useless he is .
He was partially to blame for the 3rd goal. He lost the ball under no pressure.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2023
Hale end really needs a drastic change. I can't even name a single CB that is good enough to step up. The nonsense Kiwior played yesterday is still vexing me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:04am On Dec 06, 2023
mostob:
I hope and pray Bellingham keeps up with the goals though. If the goals should dry up, his side performance will never be appreciated especially by beer parlour analysts.
Lol... I pray so too but as a Midfielder, it'll be very very very difficult to keep it up.

He's unfortunately setting the standard too high for himself. Hopefully, he finds a way to balance it up
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2023
Jodera:

Lol... I pray so too but as a Midfielder, it'll be very very very difficult to keep it up.

He's unfortunately setting the standard too high for himself. Hopefully, he finds a way to balance it up
Exactly... I'm scared for him too. If he should go on 5 games without scoring, people will not rate him again no matter his level of performance. I hope he keeps it up.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 8:13am On Dec 06, 2023
Jodera:

They think it’s easy to get 100m player and he hits the ground running, they bought two 100m player thinking it’s easy only for one to be spamming irrelevant crosses and the other scoring an own goal on his debut😂
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 8:14am On Dec 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

How do I explain the best defensive team conceded 3 goals against one of the lowest scoring team
Omo
Raya happened bro
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 8:15am On Dec 06, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I just saw a video of Ramsdale laughing at Raya’s mistake . See the kind unhealthy rivalry Arteta has caused in the team with how he handled things ?
He wants goalie competition but instead got a laughing competition

All na competition join
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I just saw a video of Ramsdale laughing at Raya’s mistake . See the kind unhealthy rivalry Arteta has caused in the team with how he handled things ?
Lol, Arteta just made two good GKs looks bad in just a season.

I just dey laugh when people say Ramsdale is at fault because he allowed the competition to affect him.

Shebi, dem say Raya is very good at claiming high cross If not one of the best(at least statistically at Brentford). We can see that he's been making mistakes upon mistakes even in his areas of strength. Anyone knows the competition and pressure is affecting him too but the difference between him and Ramsdale is that while Ramsdale is left out in the cold by Arteta, Raya is wrapped with warm clothings. Check out the post match conference of how Arteta answered when asked about Ramsdale's mistake in Brentford and when asked about Raya mistakes against Luton. Classic case of Esau and Jacob.

Arteta promised us competition amongst the GK department, we didn't know he meant GK rivalry.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 8:18am On Dec 06, 2023
mostob:
We never pay in full sef. Imagine when we finally pay everything.... we will have a cheat code in our squad.
That dude is an important piece in our play, can’t believe I’ll see a player that wouldn’t make Me miss Partey.

If it’s possible, I’ll support WestHam renegotiate his deal😂
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:22am On Dec 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He openly supported Raya than he did for ramsdale against Brentford
It's shameful the way he's handling this situation

I also supported zinny drops but mehn kiwi is not arsenal quality at all
Na from last season I know say that guy na wash starting against Liverpool. Ordinary to hold defence the way Holding dey do, the guy follow loss among the chaos.

Na there I know say we don buy one chance embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2023
I am so happy for Havertz. I'm glad he is finding his confidence and rythm again. I hope he keeps it up.

The biggest disappointment is Raya. He is doing the same thing we all criticized Ramsdale for. Ramsdale sef no do reach this one. One would expect him to do everything to keep his spot with the way it was handed to him on a platter of gold.

Ramsdale sef nor try. All these snickering and subtle mockery is not necessary. Most arsenal fans want him back between the sticks but he is not showing he is ready to come back.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:42am On Dec 06, 2023
Shegzdave:

That dude is an important piece in our play, can’t believe I’ll see a player that wouldn’t make Me miss Partey.

If it’s possible, I’ll support WestHam renegotiate his deal
I don tell Westham people to send azza make I do urgent tukay for them. grin grin

The injury to Partey might be a blessing in disguise sha. Maybe Rice wouldn't be performing to this extent if he were around.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2023
Roland17:

Am I supposed to be happy that we conceded 3 freaking goals and played trash against LUTON?

I mean, I am thankful we got all 3 points but anyone who comes here to brag about this performance, especially, Raya's and Arteta's decision to mess things up will meet me here angry angry

Take it easy. You'll give yourself hBP grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2023
Jodera:
Na from last season I know say that guy na wash starting against Liverpool. Ordinary to hold defence the way Holding dey do, the guy follow loss among the chaos.

Na you rate him too high. You dey compare Kiwi to General Holding? A whole General? grin grin

That said...Bayer Leverkusen has got some players wey dey enter my eyes footballically grin

Tapsoba and Writz will be good additions.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2023
Jodera:

I was saying it that trusty is better than this guy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Thazard(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2023
mostob:
I don tell Westham people to send azza make I do urgent tukay for them. grin grin

The injury to Partey might be a blessing in disguise sha. Maybe Rice wouldn't be performing to this extent if he were around.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:17am On Dec 06, 2023
mostob:
Exactly... I'm scared for him too. If he should go on 5 games without scoring, people will not rate him again no matter his level of performance. I hope he keeps it up.
Lol... That's the thing with media and pundits.

Your criticism will be loud as your ovation, if not louder. Nobody ever want to look at context(that he's definitely a Midfielder doing something way extraordinary)

Well, he'll be alright laslas grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2023
Shegzdave:

They think it’s easy to get 100m player and he hits the ground running, they bought two 100m player thinking it’s easy only for one to be spamming irrelevant crosses and the other scoring an own goal on his debut😂
grin grin grin

Maybe na England be the new 100m. Don't you think so? cheesy

We don even forget Kane for 100m sef grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2023
Shegzdave:

I love the his attacking work this season, he was only good defensively last season but he is better defensively and attacking.

Checkout Zinny celebration for the Rice goal, this is PASSIONNN😂
Zinny Unlocked the game in a large way. Eased the defensive duty of Rice eventually and that helped alot. But Odegaard has read the game and his new role made him to leave the job to Zinny while he dictates from Deep.
Zinny suppose take that cross but he gave Martin

Rice scores. Zinny must scream.

That stadium is too small abeg. Smaller than Adamasingba In Ib
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2023
Jodera:

England has all to win this Euros. Give Kane a befitting retirement trophy. Nothing is stopping them. Having Stones, Rice, Saka, Bellingham, Kane and Foden, Walker?? Omo. All are experts at creativity.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2023
daveP:
Zinny Unlocked the game in a large way. Eased the defensive duty of Rice eventually and that helped alot. But Odegaard has read the game and his new role made him to leave the job to Zinny while he dictates from Deep.
Zinny suppose take that cross but he gave Martin

Rice scores. Zinny must scream.

That stadium is too small abeg. Smaller than Adamasingba In Ib
As in why was that stadium approved
Kilode

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Remember the goal they conceded v Newcastle... a good and confident keeper would have claimed or at least punched that cross and there wouldn't be need for any PGMOL brouhaha... Instead Baba was caught in a "no man's land'..
He was waaaay offf his line plus he was just looking instead of rushing to do something. I hate how he watches the ball fly over and he gazes, transfixed on a spot instead of moving. He's done that nonsense over 16times this season. Wingers are now deliberately crossing beyond him cos that is a weakness already. Smh.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

How do I explain the best defensive team conceded 3 goals against one of the lowest scoring team
Omo
And all didn't even feel like Defenders fault except 1. Which kind of match be dat? Hilarious and annoying 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 lowest against. They've lost 10 and we wan dash them draw.

I noticed Liverpool also scored in dying minutes too with same cross and nod. Kaminski is a good goalie. His distribution is an issue sha. So he's just there. In a bigger club he'll be racking up good stats.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Arteta caused it. I saw it too. Commentator even made some poetic remarks about the laughter. Someone should talk to Arteta. He might be feeling defensive cos he feels his enemies are the British media right now. But for the sake of all we want to achieve, objectivity should make him get a solution. If these two no fit am, he should enter market again abeg.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:45am On Dec 06, 2023
mostob:
The guy na legit Yahoo boy. Just warming bench and collecting fat check. grin

As for Partey, his matter dey God's hand. Funny enough, he might be fit to go to Afcon.
He might. See Soares laughing at his outfit in the parking lot prior to the game😂😂😂😂
I just want them not to miss out on any medals. He's been a top member of the Process we were made to trust. Won't make sense for Elneny to get his and Partey doesn't. I saw some silly Arsenal fans talking down on him cos of Rice. Smh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2023
mostob:
He got a yellow? I was not aware. When the stadium is small, how person wan take celebrate properly?

Although, he still got a case in court sha.
Cuesta tried to make him behave but it was late. They gave him the card. Chris Kavanaugh on var duty probably called ref attention to it 😂😂😂

So na Dugout for Villa game. Smh. They mean us o.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:01am On Dec 06, 2023
daveP:
And all didn't even feel like Defenders fault except 1. Which kind of match be dat? Hilarious and annoying 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 lowest against. They've lost 10 and we raya wan dash them draw.

I noticed Liverpool also scored in dying minutes too with same cross and nod. Kaminski is a good goalie. His distribution is an issue sha. So he's just there. In a bigger club he'll be racking up good stats.
Na raya oo

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:54am On Dec 06, 2023
mostob:
Na you rate him too high. You dey compare Kiwi to General Holding? A whole General? grin grin

That said...Bayer Leverkusen has got some players wey dey enter my eyes footballically grin

Tapsoba and Writz will be good additions.
Lol.. I didn't rate him highly oo. Na just decent performance I dey expect. Imagine you as defender sub dey come when we need to defend a goal and you loss join. At least, na you suppose show face pass.
Na that time I know say we don buy averagedinho

Yeah... Tapsoba na good defender oo.
I deh fear wirtz, I never too watch him game
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I was saying it that trusty is better than this guy
Lol... I no fit vouch for Kiwior at all.
I fail to really see his strength.

Him just carry fine boy come pitch

(1) (2) (3) ... (3279) (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) ... (3548) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.