Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,606 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2359119 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) ... (3548) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
daveP:

England has all to win this Euros. Give Kane a befitting retirement trophy. Nothing is stopping them. Having Stones, Rice, Saka, Bellingham, Kane and Foden, Walker?? Omo. All are experts at creativity.
Lol... You're forgetting coach.

The reason England are even going far is because they're balanced in all areas/department. Give them a very good coach and I'm sure they'll be very very dominant

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2023
mostob:
Hale end really needs a drastic change. I can't even name a single CB that is good enough to step up. The nonsense Kiwior played yesterday is still vexing me.

I agree with the Kiwior talk but abeg name one CB we have tried or that u have watched under Arteta, including during preseason.

I am waiting..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
Roland17:

I agree with the Kiwior talk but abeg name one CB we have tried or that u have watched under Arteta, including during preseason.

I am waiting..
None. Your point exactly?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2023
Jodera:
Lol.. I didn't rate him highly oo. Na just decent performance I dey expect. Imagine you as defender sub dey come when we need to defend a goal and you loss join. At least, na you suppose show face pass.
Na that time I know say we don buy averagedinho

Yeah... Tapsoba na good defender oo.
I deh fear wirtz, I never too watch him game
Na from Afcon I don dey follow Tapsoba. I like the guy. I watched Writz once in a while. He is very good.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2023
mostob:
None. Your point exactly?

You just made my point.

You have not watched any of our Hale end players (CB) neither has Arteta involved any but somehow you are making a conclusive statement that Hale needs a drastic change? That you can’t name a single CB that is good enough to step up..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2023
Jodera:
Lol... That's the thing with media and pundits.

Your criticism will be loud as your ovation, if not louder. Nobody ever want to look at context(that he's definitely a Midfielder doing something way extraordinary)

Well, he'll be alright laslas grin
True... make we dey look sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
daveP:
He might. See Soares laughing at his outfit in the parking lot prior to the game
I just want them not to miss out on any medals. He's been a top member of the Process we were made to trust. Won't make sense for Elneny to get his and Partey doesn't. I saw some silly Arsenal fans talking down on him cos of Rice. Smh
Me, I don't care who collects medal and who doesn't. Me sef..I've been part of the process for many years now. Make Dem win the medal ni koko. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
daveP:
Cuesta tried to make him behave but it was late. They gave him the card. Chris Kavanaugh on var duty probably called ref attention to it

So na Dugout for Villa game. Smh. They mean us o.
grin grin It may be more than one game. He has one pending ban already.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I was saying it that trusty is better than this guy
You can't just conclude
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
Jodera:
Lol... I no fit vouch for Kiwior at all.
I fail to really see his strength.

Him just carry fine boy come pitch
Fine boy? I remember telling someone that EPL strikers are in trouble as per say Kiwior resemble mafia leader. Not knowing the guy na mere turkey.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
Roland17:

You just made my point.

You have not watched any of our Hale end players (CB) neither has Arteta involved any but somehow you are making a conclusive statement that Hale needs a drastic change? That you can’t name a single CB that is good enough to step up..

Well... that depends on how you understand my post. In recent times, there have been Dubbery, Walters, Lewis, Patino, Azeez, BNC, Souza. Those are prospective senior squad player we could at least resort to in dire situation. None of them are CBs. I may not watch their live matches but I follow their activities.

My first post about the performance of Kiwior yesterday made me thought of a situation where we desperately need somebody from the academy to fill in...who do we call?

O pari
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by TradingGod: 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
Jodera:
Bellingham na poster boy for 100m attacking players
Rice na poster boy for 100m DM players

The rest can go look for their own posters grin
Saliba na poster boy for 100m CB players cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
mostob:
Well... that depends on how you understand my post. In recent times, there have been Dubbery, Walters, Lewis, Patino, Azeez, BNC, Souza. Those are prospective senior squad player we could at least resort to in dire situation. None of them are CBs. I may not watch their live matches but I follow their activities.

My first post about the performance of Kiwior yesterday made me thought of a situation where we desperately need somebody from the academy to fill in...who do we call?

O pari

Baba, based on the embolden, I won't engage you any further about Hale End or this topic because you are proving my thoughts that you are only making conclusive arguments just to defend Arteta.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
mostob:
His strong left foot is a big weapon too. It aids quick transition.
With him, we don't need Odegaard at the right. Make he dey centre. Cos his cross accuracy ehn.
Well we have to wait till 2nd week of January. 3-4weeks.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
Jodera:
Lol... You're forgetting coach.

The reason England are even going far is because they're balanced in all areas/department. Give them a very good coach and I'm sure they'll be very very dominant
Southie go still do his thing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by princeabdul(m): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
TradingGod:

Saliba na poster boy for 100m CB players cheesy
poster boy that's conceding goals like water.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Na raya oo
Nigerians love scoring against Us.

Rem Awoniyi? Make we dey look out for next Nigerian then.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
princeabdul:

Which goal he concede like water ? Name a cheaper CB in the league that has conceded less goal than Saliba in the league.

We wait.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by TradingGod: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
princeabdul:
na saliba send raya to dey make mistakes like amateur keeper?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
Roland17:

Baba, based on the embolden, I won't engage you any further about Hale End or this topic because you are proving my thoughts that you are only making conclusive arguments just to defend Arteta.
You're just looking for argument. Did I even mention Arteta? Walter has been training as a RB for a while now due to frequent injuries to Tomiyasu last season.

I take God beg you, if you ever come across my post on this thread again and you don't understand, ask for explanation or ignore. it is not hard.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
daveP:
Zinny Unlocked the game in a large way. Eased the defensive duty of Rice eventually and that helped alot. But Odegaard has read the game and his new role made him to leave the job to Zinny while he dictates from Deep.
Zinny suppose take that cross but he gave Martin

Rice scores. Zinny must scream.

That stadium is too small abeg. Smaller than Adamasingba In Ib
I think Ordegarrd needs to be taking more crosses from deep, he seems to be good with that. Remember that crosses he made last season that Xhaka scored from on his birthday?

That Zinny guy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
Jodera:
grin grin grin

Maybe na England be the new 100m. Don't you think so? cheesy

We don even forget Kane for 100m sef grin
100m wey Dey perform more than expectation😄remain Southfate to give himself brain cause those boys are too good not to have any international trophy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2023
mostob:
I don tell Westham people to send azza make I do urgent tukay for them. grin grin

The injury to Partey might be a blessing in disguise sha. Maybe Rice wouldn't be performing to this extent if he were around.
Just tell Me when you wan send an so I go contribute My part for the tukay grin

See Me here not really bothered about Partey injury unlike before that I’ll panick when we’re starting a match without him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2023
mostob:
You're just looking for argument. Did I even mention Arteta? Walter has been training as a RB for a while now due to frequent injuries to Tomiyasu last season.

I take God beg you, if you ever come across my post on this thread again and you don't understand, ask for explanation or ignore. it is not hard.

Na you need to stop with the spurious comments on a topic you are not versed about and miss me with the capping. Yours, mines or anyone’s will be called out, especially when it is obvious u are making untrue statements.

It is okay to say, I don’t know much or anything about Hale End or our academy players than to make conclusive statements despite admitting you have no idea what you are talking about! I can entertain an argument that Arteta wants to win now, so he isn’t interested in developing or integrating academy players. But don’t tell us Hale End needs drastic change and no one can step up. How many Hale End players have featured in the first team since Arteta took over?

You include Walters as players from hale that have not materialized and that none of them are CBs, further buttressing my thoughts that you have no idea of what you are talking about. No one, who follows Hale End, or watches Walters, irrespective of whether he started training as RB few weeks ago will make such spurious comments just to be right.

Walters is a CB and has always been. Kiwior featured as a LB yesterday so it defeats your argument and position. If you say he has been training as RB, was the position of need yesterday a RB/CB? or a LB?

Arteta prefers to have a flat line of 3-4 defenders at the back and that is why we can play White/Tomi as fullbacks and flat defenders when necessary.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2023
Well, the chickens have come home to roost.

CC Spy360

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:
So Roland was right Tomi is injured

Calf injuries are one of trickiest injuries of the body along with back. Calf injuries require a lot of time to properly heal, especially if there is no tear or damage.

Don’t forget he suffered a knee injury and had surgery on the same right leg he has now suffered this calf injury. All of these play into his recovery timeline.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
Shegzdave:

Just tell Me when you wan send an so I go contribute My part for the tukay grin

See Me here not really bothered about Partey injury unlike before that I’ll panick when we’re starting a match without him
grin grin

I still want Partey sha if he can stay fit.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2023
Roland17:

Calf injuries are one of trickiest injuries of the body along with back. Calf injuries require a lot of time to properly heal, especially if there is no tear or damage.

Don’t forget he suffered a knee injury and had surgery on the same right leg he has now suffered this calf injury. All of these play into his recovery timeline.

As we are getting timber back Tomi replace him
Nawa
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
Roland17:
Well, the chickens have come home to roost.

CC Spy360
He first lie before 😂
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
What an impressive job Ebening has done with Aston Villa!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
10 wins
34goals
Unai Emery
We need to be cautious. 20+ shots against City?? Whoannn
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2023
daveP:
10 wins
34goals
Unai Emery
We need to be cautious. 20+ shots against City?? Whoannn

For 90 minutes oh! They did not take their feet off. Na God go help us with Raya on Saturday.

With that being said, I am still confident we can punish them if they choose to come out as aggressive as they play.

#COYG

(1) (2) (3) ... (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) ... (3548) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.