Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2317422 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:59am On Feb 10
Roland17:

There is a reason I always advice fans to learn more about the business side of Arsenal. Speaking of FFP, there are 2 versions of the FFP we are regulated by. 1 is by the EPL and the other is by UEFA. A difference between both is the total amount of losses allowed, EPL allows 105M over 3 years while UEFA allows 77M over the same period.

How much have we spent over the last 3 years in transfers? How much is our pre-tax loss during the time span? How much revenue did we bring in from different streams? Each stream (including player sales) has restrictions and legislations that guide them and how they can be used to balance FFP.

This past summer, we spent over 200M, are we projecting a profit pre-tax this year? Now, consider our transfers over the last 2 years, the amount, did we declare a loss in each of the last 2 years? If we did, how much? If we did not, how much profit did we declare and how much of it counts into transfers we made during that period? This is because only a certain percentage can be used under FFP rules.

There is a lot that goes into it and that is why when all the noise of Toney and others was going on, I predicted that Arsenal will not sign anyone in January and I was right. Anything you read about January were mere rumors because Arsenal understands we have to wait things out to see where we end financially by the summer.

This is why it is even more imperative that we advance into the latter stages of the UCL and continue to increase our revenue from that stream. Top 4 is looking promising in the worst case scenario, that means we are back in Europe next year. Arsenal will spend in the Summer but I can assure you it is going to be careful and well guided.

Wowwwwww.... This is quite insightful and educating. Thank you.

Actually I never knew that uefa and EPL have their own ffp loss limit. But mehhhnnnn, for the past 3 yrs, I guess we might have fell foul on the £105m loss limit.

There's a reason I didn't believe any news going round. For some reasons, I have like a good instinct to detect valid transfer news from rumors and Toney's deal all through was just giving me that rumor mills vibe. It's as if they(media) were just forcing him down on us because they know we need a striker. Right from beginning and with the way January was going, I doubted we even had anything serious for anybody. It was just dead silent and it proved to be so.

Thanks once again for the insightfully post
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:01am On Feb 10
mostob:
Happy to have achieved the UEFA B Licence!

A special thank you to Matthew Joseph, Luke Hobbs, David Bridges and Sophie Curthoys who have supported me on this beautiful journey!

I'm excited to continue learning and making a positive impact on the field! A significant step. - Jorginho #arsenalfanaticsnews

Lol, everyone know say Jorginho na coach na.

I no go surprise if him turn out as one of the coaches wey go dey worry in future cheesy

Exactly same way I felt when Arteta did his own too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:15am On Feb 10
Jodera:

Lol, everyone know say Jorginho na coach na.

I no go surprise if him turn out as one of the coaches wey go dey worry in future cheesy

Exactly same way I felt when Arteta did his own too
Yea, he sometimes coach the U12 s or U14s. He and Elneny don start the coaching stuff. Jorginho will make a good coach sha... Very soon, we might have Arteta's disciples just like we have Pep's disciples. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:21pm On Feb 10
mostob:
Yea, he sometimes coach the U12 s or U14s. He and Elneny don start the coaching stuff. Jorginho will make a good coach sha... Very soon, we might have Arteta's disciples just like we have Pep's disciples. grin grin grin
Lol. @ Arteta disciples. So dem go turn pep grand disciples be that grin

How many of pep disciples dey do well presently now? E be like say na only Arteta be the stand out. Then Alonso if we can call him one.

The rest don dey drop form currently, tho ten Hag don dey resurrect sha grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:23pm On Feb 10
Abeg we need to win our match tomorrow oo.

We need to stay tight at that top as long as possible. Man city don enter time of that year wey dem go do their wicked run of form
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:49pm On Feb 10
Jodera:
Lol. @ Arteta disciples. So dem go turn pep grand disciples be that grin

How many of pep disciples dey do well presently now? E be like say na only Arteta be the stand out. Then Alonso if we can call him one.

The rest don dey drop form currently, tho ten Hag don dey resurrect sha grin
grin grin grin
Only Arteta and Alonso dey do well presently. Xavi and kompany were ontop of the game until recently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:50pm On Feb 10
Jodera:
Abeg we need to win our match tomorrow oo.

We need to stay tight at that top as long as possible. Man city don enter time of that year wey dem go do their wicked run of form
And they usually have that game or games in hand. The FA needs to do something about it. It gives them a little psychological edge. Why must they be the only team having a game in hand? I know why though but there should be something they can do about it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:57pm On Feb 10
mostob:
And they usually have that game or games in hand. The FA needs to do something about it. It gives them a little psychological edge. Why must they be the only team having a game in hand? I know why though but there should be something they can do about it.
Since you know why then it has already cured your concern na.

I don't think there's anything they can do about it. Afterall nobody forced arsenal and Liverpool to drop points unnecessarily grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:41pm On Feb 10
Jodera:
Since you know why then it has already cured your concern na.

I don't think there's anything they can do about it. Afterall nobody forced arsenal and Liverpool to drop points unnecessarily grin
They should give them space make Dem play that game in hand before we move. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10
Xhaka is balling against Bayern mehn.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:14pm On Feb 11
Which kind bench is this
I am tired of zinny, jesus and ESR play today get injured tomorrow
We need to start getting rid of these players, I didn't include partey because I believe this will be his last season with us
Imagine kiwi starting as lb again, that wing is automatically dead I will take Cedric ahead of him
Na insha'Allah we they today
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:42pm On Feb 11
Havertz back to his more critical position.

Cc Jodera, Mostob

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:34pm On Feb 11
Salibaaaaa
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:41pm On Feb 11
2 nil
Saka
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:43pm On Feb 11
Saka is the youngest arsenal player to reach 50 arsenal goals in all competition at 22

49 assists btw

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11
Gabu with the third
2 assists from rice

We need more goals abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:48pm On Feb 11
Trossard with 4th
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11
We no dey talk much for here. Na delivery we dey so
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 3:59pm On Feb 11
Inu awon werey ti dun pa
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jokerman(m): 3:59pm On Feb 11
Arsenal dey best west ham for their home... 4..

How come??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11
3 setpieces goals back to back
Arsenal is the only one that has done that this season for 3 consecutive goals. We did this while scoring our 8000th goal. Riot.

Meanwhile we dey empty stadium 😂😂
By halftime.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:10pm On Feb 11
The last time arsenal scored 4 first half goals we drew the match against Newcastle
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:15pm On Feb 11
iamoyindamola:
The last time arsenal scored 4 first half goals we drew the match against Newcastle
Bad memories
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11
Trossard is the most efficient Arsenal player this season already.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:26pm On Feb 11
It's 5 beaby
Sakadinho
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11
Rice
2 assists and a goal
They should boo him more
Awon ingrate werey

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:31pm On Feb 11
Can't arteta just use these youngsters FFS
Why did you bring them if you won't use them
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:32pm On Feb 11
If Rice was crazy like dem Adebayor, He would've run round the field celebrating that thunderous goal right there considering how the home fans are booing him all day

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:58pm On Feb 11
Nwaneri had some good runs and passes
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 4:58pm On Feb 11
Why are the WestHam fans booing Odumodu Stunner, man didn’t even celebrate after scoring against them but that his goal was a thunderous strike and fantastic.

Man has been giving us steady performances since he came here.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 4:59pm On Feb 11
No Zinchenko to spoil clean sheet

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 4:59pm On Feb 11
I wanted Nwaneri to score, boy is good 👍

(1) (2) (3) ... (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.