Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2307122 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3388) (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) ... (3484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 7:25pm On Mar 09
Please and please.

This is on Ramsdale, not Arteta, Not Gaberiel.

He had his shot now, an opportunity to prove himself, of which he was doing perfectly fine until this last minute blunder.

Well he has the next 45 minutes to redeem himself.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:27pm On Mar 09
This werey is a goner
He won't keep for us again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:27pm On Mar 09
Btw trossard and Kai are useless today
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:29pm On Mar 09
This match is most likely Ramsdale's last game in an Arsenal shirt except Raya gets injured
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 7:30pm On Mar 09
Fkforyou:
Please and please.

This is on Ramsdale, not Arteta, Not Gaberiel.

He had his shot now, an opportunity to prove himself, of which he was doing perfectly fine until this last minute blunder.

Well he has the next 45 minutes to redeem himself.

Redeem bawo? He’s done fvck all since the game started because the defense was quite solid. You want him to score a goal or what?

If Arteta fully benches him now, no one will talk.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 7:31pm On Mar 09
iamoyindamola:

Trossard was happy giving the ball away although he was a good outlet when there’s pressure from the buildup
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:31pm On Mar 09
Now is the time for the boys to prove the mentality and not allow this affect them.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:31pm On Mar 09
I like how the whole team just want to encourage Ramsdale make he sha try see this game out . It's needed because Ramsdale is one emotional guy that May break down and keep doing more mistakes if he no see encouragement .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:32pm On Mar 09
This idiot did the same in the first leg o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:33pm On Mar 09
Trossard for wings no be am at all.
E better we play GJ for wings oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:33pm On Mar 09
daveP:
i love the opinion of the commentator.

"That is why this kid is made to sit on the bench right there"

Behaving like a kid. If anything at all, Arteta now has a final reason to sell him off with full chest and no guilt. Smh.

Imagine if na last day of EPL and naso he go cause title to go elsewhere. Smh

Instances like this, is why I advocated for competition in the goalkeeper position.

The season’s title run involves 3 teams and the margin of error is extremely slim, we can’t be conceding a goal like that. Hopefully, it is not costly and the lads can get us the W.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 7:34pm On Mar 09
SMH.. Same mistake he made in the first leg against brentford if not for My Odumodu and person we're hoping Teta gives more playing time and he's giving Teta more reason to glue him to the bench.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mine3112: 7:34pm On Mar 09
BlueRayDick:
This match is most likely Ramsdale's last game in an Arsenal shirt except Raya gets injured
He should be sold without thinking twice. Imagine if thar is the last game and last minute of the game of the season. I may be wrong but this could be intentional by Ramsdale. How could you explain that for God sake?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:35pm On Mar 09
iamoyindamola:

They have both missed good chances, especially Kai.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:36pm On Mar 09
mine3112:

He should be sold without thinking twice. Imagine if thar is the last game and last minute of the game of the season. I may be wrong but this could be intentional by Ramsdale. How could you explain that for God sake?
Lol, he's not mentally strong. Since he went down the pecking order, his been making series of mistakes.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:36pm On Mar 09
I remember apportioning some blame on him after last season’s meltdown. His performance against Southampton nearly end me..

I believe the lads will come through with the W.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:38pm On Mar 09
Roland17:

They have both missed good chances, especially Kai.
They will bring in maupay now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:45pm On Mar 09
iamoyindamola:
This werey is a goner He won't keep for us again
Respect bro...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:46pm On Mar 09
iamoyindamola:
This idiot did the same in the first leg o
Rice bailed him out
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:48pm On Mar 09
Ramsdale will end us today
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:53pm On Mar 09
Nahhh, Ramsdale dey fvck up.

Ball wey suppose deh pass, him dey budey thus we dey cede control
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:55pm On Mar 09
See clear penalty
My God
Tierney e no go better for you

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:58pm On Mar 09
Time for sub
Nketiah for Kai
Jesus for trossard
Zinnyfir kiwi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:06pm On Mar 09
Rice chop bar
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:13pm On Mar 09
This is the situation I hate for this team to be in… searching for a winner. Na now we go dey see Brentford using useless theatrics to delay game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:15pm On Mar 09
Which kain rubbish crossing be that from white
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MSGAMBLE9: 8:15pm On Mar 09
How Trossard played 80mins needs to be studied...
Kai the Arteta baby has no influence on this match.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Bluelines69: 8:17pm On Mar 09
MSGAMBLE9:
How Trossard played 80mins needs to be studied...

Kai the Arteta baby has no influence on this match.

grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:18pm On Mar 09
THEIR FATHER!!!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:18pm On Mar 09
Goallllll
Kai

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 8:18pm On Mar 09
Kaiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:19pm On Mar 09
White with 2 assists

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3388) (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) ... (3484) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.