Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2339306 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) ... (3530) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:19pm On Mar 09
Kai Kai.. White’s ball crossing has improved tremendously! This is the most I have seen him overlap..

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09
If hell truly exists then this ref na first candidate
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:24pm On Mar 09
Roland17:
If hell truly exists then this ref na first candidate
Paul tierney is the leading contender

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:26pm On Mar 09
Toney no think am gabu go beat gambling comot your head
Saliba have been flooring you all game , you run go meet gabu
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09
Blueraydick this app make sense no buffering at all but sometimes e change the resolution to lowest graphics
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:32pm On Mar 09
There you go!

I love this club!!!!!

COYG!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:33pm On Mar 09
iamoyindamola:

Paul tierney is the leading contender

Can we petition for Tierney to never ref our games?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:37pm On Mar 09
Roland17:

Instances like this, is why I advocated for competition in the goalkeeper position.

The season’s title run involves 3 teams and the margin of error is extremely slim, we can’t be conceding a goal like that. Hopefully, it is not costly and the lads can get us the W.
Ben White was immense in attack tonight. Two Assists. Trossard wasn't himself tonight. I hope Nelli is okay to start Wed night. Raya will need a new taller competition soon. Glad they held the nerve, increased pressure and got that breathtaking goal. Nice run of game for KaiπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:40pm On Mar 09
That Toney long distance strike, e sha sure me say if na Raya, na goal be that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Na Sporting Lisbon give everyone expose for long distance efforts against Rams. He handled that well. Kai saves Rams.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:40pm On Mar 09
Roland17:

Can we petition for Tierney to never ref our games?
He was suspended for the howler last week only for him to be incharge of var today again

Madness he shouldn't officiate at all
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:41pm On Mar 09
That Havertz goal got me crazy . I was ecstatic ; I shouted my voice hoarse . I just knew the goal was coming .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 8:42pm On Mar 09
Appreciation Post

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:43pm On Mar 09
iamoyindamola:

He was suspended for the howler last week only for him to be incharge of var today again

Madness he shouldn't officiate at all

God will punish that ref and the ediots in the VAR room.

They really need to start making public recordings of the conversation between ref and VAR . I am really interested in what they told each other to let go of that obvious shirt pull incident in the box involving Trossard

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09
BlueRayDick:

God will punish that ref and the ediots in the VAR room.

They really need to start making public recordings of the conversation between ref and VAR . I am really interested in what they told each other to let go of that obvious shirt pull incident in the box involving Trossard
I no understand how that trossard pull is not a penalty

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:47pm On Mar 09
daveP:
That Toney long distance strike, e sha sure me say if na Raya, na goal be that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Na Sporting Lisbon give everyone expose for long distance efforts against Rams. He handled that well. Kai saves Rams.

I told someone here too same thing . Raya would've made the Toney shot look like a beautiful goal . Ramsdale height saved us o

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:48pm On Mar 09
That Kai dive incident i was scared of red card. Before that he fouled a player to warrant 2nd yellow. I was expecting he'll be subbed off make red card no add to morale killer started by Ramsdale. Only for him to score the winner. Phewww!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:48pm On Mar 09
iamoyindamola:

I no understand how that trossard pull is not a penalty

When I see the ref out hand in his earpiece and still wave play on; I felt like shooting him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:49pm On Mar 09
daveP:
That Kai dive incident i was scared of red card. Before that he fouled a player to warrant 2nd yellow. I was expecting he'll be subbed off make red card no add to morale killer started by Ramsdale. Only for him to score the winner. Phewww!!
He didn't dive there was contact but not enough

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:49pm On Mar 09
BlueRayDick:

I told someone here too same thing . Raya would've made the Toney shot look like a beautiful goal . Ramsdale height saved us o
Also notice the way Rams moved backwards to cause precise leap to punch that ball away. Raya for still dey one spotπŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:50pm On Mar 09
BlueRayDick:

When I see the ref out hand in his earpiece and still wave play on; I felt like shooting him
As I see replay I was damn sure it's a penalty
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:51pm On Mar 09
iamoyindamola:

He didn't dive there was contact but not enough
Just used that to describe the incident actually. The way those guys surrounded Kiwior and Trossard everytime. They were ready for anyone on that RW. Zinny changed the flow there. But Kiwior had a good game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:53pm On Mar 09
daveP:

BlueRayDick:

How we wan take do their 2 now because they each have troubling weaknesses. To be honest any goalie will be happy to Saliba/ Gabu in front of them.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mine3112: 9:13pm On Mar 09
BlueRayDick:

Why did he come out of his line? Thank God Kai saved his day. How could you allow such a stupid goal? Very stupid indeed! I believe Teta will not forgive him .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 9:13pm On Mar 09
Kudos to the boys for the mentality they put up even when the game was 1-1, I just love this team

Thank God Ramsdale height grin that toney shot would’ve been classified as a sweet goal, cause if that was against Raya shocked grin even though He he cause the first goal with his jittery behavior, glad he redeemed himself

Like play, like play, Havertz has found his scoring boots, 4 goals in last 4 matches. He was the one that scored the 1-0 win against brentford at their turf.

Kudos to Arteta for the Good football and his tactics that won us games too.

White is My Man of the Match sha✌️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09
Hater have come to read as usual

Btw rice should be arsenal signing of the decade, this guy perfectly fitted into the team effortlessly
He could have gotten a brace or even hattrick

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:24pm On Mar 09
mine3112:

Why did he come out of his line? Thank God Kai saved his day. How could you allow such a stupid goal? Very stupid indeed! I believe Teta will not forgive him .

No good keeper will stay rooted inside 6-yard box while his team are building up play upfront. Any elite keeper will right where Ramsdale was at that point in time. Especially if u keep for a team like Arsenal or Man city or Loserpool who always keep possession; a keeper is expect to be part of the team to build up play with them

Our players lost the ball upfront and Toney took the initiative to hit the ball almost immediately he gained the ball.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:26pm On Mar 09
Roland17:

How we wan take do their 2 now because they each have troubling weaknesses. To be honest any goalie will be happy to Saliba/ Gabu in front of them.

I believe Ramsdale will leave at the end of the season; we just need to get a decent backup keeper once he leaves. That arteta I'm seeing will never field Ramsdale again except Raya is injured and can't play
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:30pm On Mar 09
iamoyindamola:
Blueraydick this app make sense no buffering at all but sometimes e change the resolution to lowest graphics
The name please. Hope e no dey chop data
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:34pm On Mar 09
iamoyindamola:

It appears so many people are on the same account streaming at the same time. when I attempted it for Arsenal match I was told some other people are already streaming, so I couldn't stream
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:36pm On Mar 09
mostob:
The name please. Hope e no dey chop data
Showmax
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:37pm On Mar 09
BlueRayDick:

It appears so many people are on the same account streaming at the same time. when I attempted it for Arsenal match I was told some other people are already streaming, so I couldn't stream
Really?
I used it throughout with no issues

Sent you a mail
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09
iamoyindamola:
Showmax
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) ... (3530) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.