Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2317024 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) (3399) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11
Mohamed Elneny has opened the first player multi-faith prayer room at The Emirates Stadium. ❤️

Guess who is going to be the Pastor?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:14pm On Mar 11
Akinbahm:

That guy pocketed KDB sotey the guy tire and start to dey explain.

Man mark KDB tirelessly and Highland will be useless, find two pacy and clinical forward players behold your mighty citeh is down.

Endo & Mac Allister really dealt with city midfield yesterday... Liverpool looks more of a threat than City yesterday.

Lastly, Kloop in game management is damn top notch... Quansah and Bradley lemme just FEM.
That's just the key to beating y
Man City now. Man Mark Kdb out of the game and if possible Add Rodri too to prevent control and attack is most times effectively shut. The then fast transition and interplay.

As for Klopp, there's a reason why I respect him over Pep. The guy is the epitome of Game and Man Manager
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:15pm On Mar 11
mostob:
You no go blame me bro.... This team don push up my confidence bar. Like ten years ago, I go don lose confidence before the match starts.
Abiii... cheesy
Nothing do you boss cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:18pm On Mar 11
Spy360:

It's at this point that a team's mentality begins to show. The key is to take a game at a time and never lose focus even if you lose. Anything can still happen.

Secondly, Arteta has done well taking us to the title challenge again this season. I think he is so unlucky to have the likes of Klopp and Pep competing against him. These are tactical behemoths. In the same vein, they still bring out the best in him. The fact is he is the future of football management as far as PL is concerned.

Jodera said Liverpool has the best attack. I think it's Arsenal. We have more players having 10+ G/A than any other team. Familiarity indeed breeds contempt. Jo, I hope making your apologies on Havertz now isn't misplaced. Is it?
I'm talking about individual attack in terms of players not as a team.
In terms of team, I believe arsenal have the best attack, but as per individuals I'll give it to Liverpool.
I believe you'll be able to differentiate between the two I meant
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:19pm On Mar 11
mostob:
I missed Timber sotey I entered YouTube to watch his highlight. Man is a gem. This is not a hype. The fact that he used just 3 matches to win Arsenal fans' hearts is a big proof. I'm just happy he is back. He would give White a breather while Zinchenko does the same for Kiwior.

Tomiyasu na the General. The one we call on in case any attacker wan misbehave.
I'm sure you don't mean Partey will play Rb again? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:26am On Mar 12
ObaIgwe1:
final 10 games

Who blinks 1st?

We definitely have the tougher schedule going into the final 10 games. We are going to need to take care our own business and hope for some luck. We just need to take it one game at a time and resist the temptation of looking past the next scheduled game. This team is also getting healthier which is important, especially since we only have 2 competitions left.

This is the first time in a very long while City look vulnerable, but they have historically shown incredible levels of mental toughness whenever it matters. The bald-bipolar has nothing to prove in my books but I also know he is competitive. He has kept the decision about his future to his chest, so no one exactly knows what his motivation is this season.

Liverpool are struggling to put teams away and still have important pieces like Becker/ TAA/ Jota/ Matip out. With that being said, they have Salah who looked sharp this past weekend and Klopp. They also have the easier schedule between the 3 going into the final 10 games. City remain the bigger threat in comparison to Liverpool if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 8:49am On Mar 12
Jodera:
That's just the key to beating y
Man City now. Man Mark Kdb out of the game and if possible Add Rodri too to prevent control and attack is most times effectively shut. The then fast transition and interplay.

As for Klopp, there's a reason why I respect him over Pep. The guy is the epitome of Game and Man Manager

That match reaffirm my stance on picking Klopp ahead of Pep, I was like is this not the same Looserpool I thought is dead last season.

If you are good you are good... kudos to Arteta too for competing against the best.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:40am On Mar 12
Akinbahm:

That match reaffirm my stance on picking Klopp ahead of Pep, I was like is this not the same Looserpool I thought is dead last season.

If you are good you are good... kudos to Arteta too for competing against the best.
Lol, I knew Liverpool will be back this season as long as Klopp is there grin
Klopp is the best coach therein and the best Man Manager.

As for Arteta, he deserves his kudos too. I'm so glad reading his pre-match interview ystdy when he was talking that we're at the stage of winning big trophies and that that's what we're aiming at presently. Odegaard also affirmed same stance.

It really bodes well for the future cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:30pm On Mar 12
Jodera:
I'm talking about individual attack in terms of players not as a team.
In terms of team, I believe arsenal have the best attack, but as per individuals I'll give it to Liverpool.
I believe you'll be able to differentiate between the two I meant
Ok. If that's your opinion it's completely fine. However I don't think Liverpool have more quality individually than Man City. People underestimate the effort of Klopp in building a team that stay consistent over a season. What you see as individual performance in Liverpool, I see it as team work.

Liverpool play in different shapes that carves open any defense irrespective of who they play against. The only manager that has successfully maneuvered Klopp tactically is Arteta and that was after two losses.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:46pm On Mar 12
Spy360:

Ok. If that's your opinion it's completely fine. However I don't think Liverpool have more quality individually than Man City. People underestimate the effort of Klopp in building a team that stay consistent over a season. What you see as individual performance in Liverpool, I see it as team work.

Liverpool play in different shapes that carves open any defense irrespective of who they play against. The only manager that has successfully maneuvered Klopp tactically is Arteta and that was after two losses.
Well, your points are very very valid.
I agree with it too cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:47pm On Mar 12
So these boys still do same thing against Brentford too cheesy

I go like see whether dem go do am against Porto and Man City cheesy cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:49pm On Mar 12
Spy360:

The build-up to Our first goal in the 3-1 over them this season is the real definition of carving them open. I wish Havertz had scored the ball one-time, but I'm still glad Saka scored the rebound.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12
E be like say our instagram handler don Dey get sense this.

Our content this days Dey burst brain.

He even posted that tunnel stare by Ben White and co. That picture was cold men!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12
BlueRayDick:

The build-up to Our first goal in the 3-1 over them this season is the real definition of carving them open. I wish Havertz had scored the ball one-time, but I'm still glad Saka scored the rebound.
Yes. We dominated the first quarter as Arteta started with Havertz as false 9, and got rewarded with a goal. By the second quarter Klopp changed Liverpool's shape by pinning Konate on Martinelli to allow TAA overlap. Pressure on our defense made Saliba make an error and they equalised. By the third quarter, they were dominating. Arteta had to changed shape by pulling Havertz into midfield and allow both Martinelli and Saka drift invertedly to attack VVD in a 4-4-2 diamond, we scored a semi lucky goal. At that point, Liverpool needed to equalise and started making changes. But Klopp forgot that Konate was on a yellow. Havertz trapped him and he was sent off. Arteta sends in Trossard, VVD was in trouble being a lone CB. Arsenal scored a late killer punch. Game was over.

To beat Klopp you have to predict him accurately and hope that luck favours you.
Arteta needed to make three tactical changes to cope with the demand.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12
Jodera:

City is their father oo make them no go vex apari and his boys abeg oo
Make them tear those porto apart e no concern me
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 5:21pm On Mar 12
Jodera:

It wasn't a recent post I think
Brentford Jersey was blue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:26pm On Mar 12
Alan Varela (Porto player): “We will not care about Arsenal’s big victories. Winning over Sheffield by six does not scare us. We defeated Benfica by five, which is considered a historic pillar of the history of the Champions League, and we have two Champions League trophies. What does Arsenal have? We will go to them in order to qualify.” (AFC_Capital)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:29pm On Mar 12
Lush100:

That picture was from Brentford game; that was the jersey brentford wore that day. Their jersey was kinda purple blue with green arm
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12
ObaIgwe1:
final 10 games

Who blinks 1st?
obviously you guys ...

If no team in that list would you guys lose point, Tottenham would... ..

Besides you guys won't have it easy with Chelsea .....

Lotsa derby for your lots ...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:38pm On Mar 12
mostob:
Alan Varela (Porto player): “We will not care about Arsenal’s big victories. Winning over Sheffield by six does not scare us. We defeated Benfica by five, which is considered a historic pillar of the history of the Champions League, and we have two Champions League trophies. What does Arsenal have? We will go to them in order to qualify.” (AFC_Capital)

It's normal for them to talk ; they have the advantage . Na make our own players play well be Koko.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:02pm On Mar 12
I would have prefer Jesus to Trossard but Arteta knows best. #COYG
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:11pm On Mar 12
🚨TEAM NEWS

Runarsson , Monreal, Jenkinson, Mustafi, Sokratis, Cedric, Ceballos, Kallstrom (c), Joe Campbell, Giroud, Marquinhos

#UCL

Subs
Turner
Litchternier
Senders
Djourou
Santos
Chamarkh
Bendtner
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 8:11pm On Mar 12
mostob:
I would have prefer Jesus to Trossard but Arteta knows best. #COYG
I think Teta doesn’t want to disrupt the flow of a winning team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:16pm On Mar 12
Shegzdave:

I think Teta doesn’t want to disrupt the flow of a winning team
Well, I think with the structure of he team now, we can afford to make one or two changes without disrupting the flow.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:16pm On Mar 12
Fkhalifa:
TEAM NEWS

Runarsson , Monreal, Jenkinson, Mustafi, Sokratis, Cedric, Ceballos, Kallstrom (c), Joe Campbell, Giroud, Marquinhos

#UCL

Subs
Turner
Litchternier
Senders
Djourou
Santos
Chamarkh
Bendtner
Good old days grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 8:23pm On Mar 12
mostob:
Well, I think with the structure of he team now, we can afford to make one or two changes without disrupting the flow.
You’re right but we all know Teta believes in not fixing something until it develops an issue

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:25pm On Mar 12
mostob:
Good old days grin grin grin
Which old days is this
Check the line up again

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:44pm On Mar 12
Lush100:

Naah, it is same Jersey
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12
We can’t get a breather yet
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:16pm On Mar 12
iamoyindamola:
We can’t get a breather yet

Showmax no gree show am, our regular site just dey misbehave. I don give up .

I no ready to do any useless premium sun this night
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:18pm On Mar 12
BlueRayDick:

Showmax no gree show am, our regular site just dey misbehave. I don give up .

I no ready to do any useless premium sun this night
I am struggling to get good link sef
Have changed network tire
Getting frustrated

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:24pm On Mar 12
iamoyindamola:

I am struggling to get good link sef
Have changed network tire
Getting frustrated

It's the site jare , nothing wrong with ur network .

I don give up already

(1) (2) (3) ... (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) (3399) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.