Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2306739 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) (3399) (3400) ... (3484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12
BlueRayDick:

It's the site jare , nothing wrong with ur network .

I don give up already
go twitter search fchd06
It's stable
We are playing dangerous game
Also alzaeem_live Arab commentary

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:35pm On Mar 12
iamoyindamola:
go twitter search fchd06
It's stable
We are playing dangerous game
Also alzaeem_live Arab commentary

Thanks , it's stable truly .

We messed up conceding that stupid goal that day. A 0-0 score from first leg would've made us more comfortable going into this tie.

These yeye Porto people will just be sleeping on the floor ni if we don't score on time
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:36pm On Mar 12
BlueRayDick:

Thanks , it's stable truly .

We messed up conceding that stupid goal that day. A 0-0 score from first leg would've made us more comfortable going into this tie.

These yeye Porto people will just be sleeping on the floor ni if we don't score on time
This Trossard is mad today oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 9:40pm On Mar 12
See Trossard

Him don score ooo grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12
Goal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MSGAMBLE9: 9:41pm On Mar 12
Trossard scored...who by the way has been playing rubbish!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Unlimited22: 9:44pm On Mar 12
Man, Martin Odegaard is a hell. Of a player
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 9:45pm On Mar 12
Good Bless Martin for that wonderful assist
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 9:46pm On Mar 12
Edakun how could Trossard hit that ball so well? It was a very difficult strike but his execution made it look so simple.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 9:50pm On Mar 12
Trosaard and him brother (the ref) Dey discuss 😂
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:51pm On Mar 12
iamoyindamola:

Which old days is this
Check the line up again
I mean the good old days wey we dey parade half baked players...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:51pm On Mar 12
Leyqute:
Edakun how could Trossard hit that ball so well? It was a very difficult strike but his execution made it look so simple.

Trossard has one terrific first touch that always takes his markers out. Check his goal against I think West Ham; his first touch sent the west ham defender sprawling and his finishing was icing on the cake placing the keeper to the top corner .

If u check the replays of this goal too, his first touch was actually what what the eventual shot indefensible .

I'm glad such a player is not playing against my team .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12
Fkforyou:
Trosaard and him brother (the ref) Dey discuss

Trossard: Egbon, you no see as that rough guy push me down. why you no blow?

Ref: I don tell you say indomie wey you dey chop no be food. Try dey chop Akpu

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:53pm On Mar 12
Unlimited22:
Man, Martin Odegaard is a hell. Of a player

To think we would've signed Dr. Maddisson for an excess of 50m if we the fans had our way. Arteta called our bullshiiit and went for Odegaard and like they say; the rest is history
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12
Never knew a day would come that I would miss Martinelli so much... Trossard dey ball and much more technical but he doesn't have that body and explosiveness. Maybe Jesus can 'save' us o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12
mostob:
I mean the good old days wey we dey parade half baked players...
None of these players play together
That's my point, I get they are all fringe players but we never had them all like this
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12
iamoyindamola:

That's my point, I get they are all fringe players but we never had them all like this
Na you no get my point.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12
Before we can punish them, we need to hold and sustain possession in the final third. Once we are able to do that, the job is almost done. They have not given us the chance to do that. We might need some individual magic up top.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:01pm On Mar 12
iamoyindamola:

Mostob listed a lot of players who were useless for arsenal . He didn't claim they played together or not; he just listed them out so we can appreciate how well we've come with quality players in our current team now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12
BlueRayDick:

Mostob listed a lot of players who were useless for arsenal . He didn't claim they played together or not; he just listed them out so we can appreciate how well we've come with quality players in our current team now
Thank you!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 10:15pm On Mar 12
Jodera:

Lol, I'm not comparing Jota to Salah. Everyone knows Salah murders Jota day in day out.

I'm talking as a group, if things aren't going a teams way, which of these attack can come up with a win(i.e just scrap a win without the team actually playing well)

Salah/Jota/Nunez (or Diaz)
Martinelli/Jesus(or Havertz)/ Saka
Grealish/Haaland/ Foden

Personally, I think it's the first and that's because of Salah and Jota
add gakpo to that list .. besides he up the pecking order above Nunez so is Diaz ..

So it should be salah/jota/Diaz or gakpo/Nunez
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:15pm On Mar 12
BlueRayDick:

I know they are useless but you can’t line them up in such manner

Seems this ref want to be unfortunate they are kicking us anyhow na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 10:18pm On Mar 12
Akinbahm:

That guy pocketed KDB sotey the guy tire and start to dey explain.

Man mark KDB tirelessly and Highland will be useless, find two pacy and clinical forward players behold your mighty citeh is down.

Endo & Mac Allister really dealt with city midfield yesterday... Liverpool looks more of a threat than City yesterday.

Lastly, Kloop in game management is damn top notch... Quansah and Bradley lemme just FEM.
seriously, if klopp eventual leaves my dear club .. I'm going on a week hunger strike ...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:23pm On Mar 12
I no know how una dey analyze anything else. Tension dey hold me bad for here..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:23pm On Mar 12
Ref is yet to give these werey yellow
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:27pm On Mar 12
Goalll
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:28pm On Mar 12
How's that a foul
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:30pm On Mar 12
This trossard clone is another oloriburuku sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:33pm On Mar 12
Please target Pepe he's on yellow now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:36pm On Mar 12
Omo these Porto are no walk over
The most difficult game this year, even lfc no hard like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:40pm On Mar 12
We need Jesus in this game to stretch their defence. He either wins a penalty or make them
Unable to mark

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12
iamoyindamola:
Omo these Porto are no walk over
The most difficult game this year, even lfc no hard like this

This team is incredibly disciplined and compact. We can’t concede now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) (3399) (3400) ... (3484) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.