Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2314096 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 9:20pm On Apr 03
Martinelli is not helping defensively. That right side has gotten porous. Rice is covering up sha.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:28pm On Apr 03
Roland17:

Arteta made the right decision to make 5 changes to the starting line up, especially against a team like Luton, so stuff like that will happen early on. I think overall, they have done well and grew in chemistry as the game progressed.
Paid off. Especially in the middle. Another clean sheet for Raya... 11th👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Mandela27: 9:29pm On Apr 03
I'm not watching the game and I'm feeling really sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03
iamoyindamola:
This Kai is possessed how can you be diving
Them dan remove werey
He better not bring that nonsense to Crucial UCl fixture.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 9:41pm On Apr 03
Roland17 it’s now 3-1 to City. Ndo o grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03
Leyqute:
Roland17 it’s now 3-1 to City. Ndo o grin

I don close app angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03
Roland17:

I don close app angry

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 11:16pm On Apr 03
9. More games to go
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by toluxe0075: 7:43am On Apr 04
After witnessing Aston Villa’s 4-1 drubbing by Manchester City, we can only appreciate Arteta more for doing what he had to do to assert that Arsenal is no longer a punching bag for Manchester city.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:54pm On Apr 04
Trossard game since City. Wetin dey sup. Guy acting somehow. undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mine3112: 4:04pm On Apr 04
daveP:
The guy really messed up big time and he's one of my favourites but I couldn't believe he did lay that pass to Martinelli. I hope it will not be our undoing this season because it will be very hard for any of the title contenders to drop more points.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 4:42pm On Apr 04
mine3112:

The guy really messed up big time and he's one of my favourites but I couldn't believe he did lay that pass to Martinelli. I hope it will not be our undoing this season because it will be very hard for any of the title contenders to drop more points.
I was having this same feeling after the game, let’s hope any of them drop points cause that singular act from trossard and Jesus “monkey post” play can cost us the league
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:43pm On Apr 04
daveP:
To me Trossard tried ystdy.

But then, I don't expect much from Trossard whenever he starts and he plays wings. He always seems to disappear or underwhelm.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:46pm On Apr 04
Spy360 and your crew, this is from the horse's mouth.

Case closed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04
Jodera:
To me Trossard tried ystdy.

But then, I don't expect much from Trossard whenever he starts and he plays wings. He always seems to disappear or underwhelm.

i understand everyone didn't perform as expected. But his own was three much. It is almost like once he receives, expect nothing next. Nelson and ESR were everywhere na.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04
mine3112:

I'm trying hard to find an excuse. Let's see how the next game will be.... 2games is enough. 3 will be too much
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:50pm On Apr 04
daveP:
i understand everyone didn't perform as expected. But his own was three much. It is almost like once he receives, expect nothing next. Nelson and ESR were everywhere na.
To me, he even perform more than Nelson.

I knew how many times he beat his marker unexpectedly to create chances. Nelson just deh pass back

ESR was sublime even though he was rusty. I just hope his rustiness fades quickly cos the quality he showed yesterday tho rusty was a joy to behold

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mine3112: 6:56pm On Apr 04
Jodera:

To me, he even perform more than Nelson.

I knew how many times he beat his marker unexpectedly to create chances. Nelson just deh pass back

ESR was sublime even though he was rusty. I just hope his rustiness fades quickly cos the quality he showed yesterday tho rusty was a joy to behold
You are on point here. This is the time we need everyone to perform beyond expectation as we hope for more points to be dropped by our contenders.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04
Jodera:
Spy360 and your crew, this is from the horse's mouth.

Case closed
Sorry oo
So arteta will tell you he wants to lose before
Your matter they tire me sometimes
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:53pm On Apr 04
How did LFC play 3 straight home matches na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04
Make Sheffield no use me play today angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:23pm On Apr 04
Mtchew.... We go again next season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:27pm On Apr 04
Roland17:
Make Sheffield no use me play today angry
Na Sheffield you wan give hope shocked
You no even think of man utd
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:28pm On Apr 04
mostob:
Calm yourself you guys are too negative
7 matches to go manutd is next for them
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 9:31pm On Apr 04
mostob:

You're being too pessimistic. There's still man UTD and Everton(derby) for them, anything can still happen. Arsenal just need to be ruthless on our own lane and watch others from a distance to see if they will fumble.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:33pm On Apr 04
Werey team meji ...
Ọbọ ń gbọ́bo gùn ọpẹ ..
Aki and pa2 paw
Tom and Jerry
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:49pm On Apr 04
iamoyindamola:

Na Sheffield you wan give hope shocked
You no even think of man utd

On to United, hopefully those one can be useful..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:29pm On Apr 04
mine3112:

You are on point here. This is the time we need everyone to perform beyond expectation as we hope for more points to be dropped by our contenders.
Exactly, I'm so happy with the squad depth and quality. I just hope they get to see game time and they perform optimally when called upon.

We need all quality hands on deck. Just 8 matches to go. The most slippery run ins mostly start during 8 matches to go
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:30pm On Apr 04
iamoyindamola:

Sorry oo
So arteta will tell you he wants to lose before
Your matter they tire me sometimes
Lmaooo....
Normally, my matter no dey tire person. Na you dey make am tire you grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:31pm On Apr 04
mostob:
Lol...
You wey dey normally dey optimistic dey talk this Kain thing? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 10:34pm On Apr 04
Jodera:
Lol...
You wey dey normally dey optimistic dey talk this Kain thing? cheesy
E shock me too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:59pm On Apr 04
germaphobe:

E shock me too
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.