Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2307433 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18
Arteta has no excuse not winning EPL. If he can't deliver now, he should resign. Maybe his calling is to rebuild teams. The issue is I can't even think of a good replacement right now.

I want Pep out so the league can be open again

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:20pm On Apr 18
BlueRayDick:

It's not about being the most solid LB, Tomiyasu wasn't having a good game and Kiwior would've easily replaced him. For all Kiwior's inadequacy I'm sure as hell he won't allow that Kimmich cross ; rather he will close Kimmich down by narrowing the angle .

Abeg shey no be Kiwior start the first leg wey Sane wan take dribble comot his intestines before Arteta subbed him out at halftime for Zinchenko

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:24pm On Apr 18
Year 2000

Arsenal vs Bayern

Highbury 2-2

Olympicstadium Bayern 1 Arsenal 0

24yrs later Saka and Musiala were born grew up and joined both teams

Arsenal changed stadium, Bayern changed stadium

Results still remain the same

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 2:38pm On Apr 18
mostob:
Arteta has no excuse not winning EPL. If he can't deliver now, he should resign. Maybe his calling is to rebuild teams. The issue is I can't even think of a good replacement right now.

Why do I find this funny coming from you?
Arteta might not win the league this season bro
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18
Shegzdave:

Will not
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 2:43pm On Apr 18
iamoyindamola:

Will not
Thank you for the correction grin
Mostob was only angry about yesterday when he made that statement but truth be told Arteta is looking like a big bottler
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18
Shegzdave:

Thank you for the correction grin
Mostob was only angry about yesterday when he made that statement but truth be told Arteta is looking like a big bottler
Once a bottler always a bottler

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:25pm On Apr 18
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:27pm On Apr 18
Lana1:
Roland17.......Spy360........Jodera
Gbavengers Assemble!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:35pm On Apr 18
Shegzdave:

funny as how?
I don't support mediocrity. If there is no trophy this season, he should leave.
Last season, Saliba's injury was the excuse. Some even said top 4 was the main aim so we overachieved.
I wonder what we're aiming at this year that made us destroy our own chances of silverware. Man was saying he didn't have a 30-goal striker. Na that excuse vex me pass. When we were hammering teams 5, 6 goals, who was the 30-goal striker playing then?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 6:03pm On Apr 18
mostob:
funny as how?
I don't support mediocrity. If there is no trophy this season, he should leave.
Last season, Saliba's injury was the excuse. Some even said top 4 was the main aim so we overachieved.
I wonder what we're aiming at this year that made us destroy our own chances of silverware. Man was saying he didn't have a 30-goal striker. Na that excuse vex me pass. When we were hammering teams 5, 6 goals, who was the 30-goal striker playing then?

That’s cause you’re one of Arteta biggest supporter on this thread even when some have been calling for his sack, you stood by him

I also hate mediocrity, like you said Saliba injury was the excuse last season but this season was his fault entirely. Bayern loss wasn’t as painful as Villa loss to Me cause the top was offered to him on a platter of gold and he decided to blow it all by himself.

That Arteta sef ehn, that excuse of 30goal striker ought to put him behind bars considering the amount he spent so far with nothing to show for it, when he was buying Harvertz instead of the striker, he could’ve get a decent striker for that fee but baba for his choice and now complaining about not having a 30goal striker.

Moreover, five years is enough to prove yourself given the patience and support given to him by the board and fans.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:12pm On Apr 18
Shegzdave:

That’s cause you’re one of Arteta biggest supporter on this thread even when some have been calling for his sack, you stood by him

I also hate mediocrity, like you said Saliba injury was the excuse last season but this season was his fault entirely. Bayern loss wasn’t as painful as Villa loss to Me cause the top was offered to him on a platter of gold and he decided to blow it all by himself.

That Arteta sef ehn, that excuse of 30goal striker ought to put him behind bars considering the amount he spent so far with nothing to show for it, when he was buying Harvertz instead of the striker, he could’ve get a decent striker for that fee but baba for his choice and now complaining about not having a 30goal striker.

Moreover, five years is enough to prove yourself given the patience and support given to him by the board and fans.
Yea...I have been his big fan since his Everton days. I supported him then because I felt he needed time. His plans and intentions were valid and there were improvements in the club then.

But I can't take it anymore. I no get energy to trust any process again. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 6:14pm On Apr 18
mostob:
Yea...I have been his big fan since his Everton days. I supported him then because I felt he needed time. His plans and intentions were valid and there were improvements in the club then.

But I can't take it anymore. I no get energy to trust any process again. grin grin
The process is taking longer than expected grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:17pm On Apr 18
Shegzdave:

The process is taking longer than expected grin grin
Nah... the process no get direction again. He don dey carry us go where we no know
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:37pm On Apr 18
See as all of the players dey shout 'we go again'... 'we have 6 finals'
SMH Mere talk without action
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:57pm On Apr 18
raumdeuter:
Year 2000

Arsenal vs Bayern

Highbury 2-2

Olympicstadium Bayern 1 Arsenal 0

24yrs later Saka and Musiala were born grew up and joined both teams

Arsenal changed stadium, Bayern changed stadium

Results still remain the same

Dayo, I asked for this ordinary, simple and small favor.. "Play D. Upamecano for both legs".. Was that too much to ask for? Ehn?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:43pm On Apr 18
Pep Guardiola couldn't win the Champions league in 4 attempts with a Bayern Munich super team.

It took Pep Guardiola 7/8 attempts to win the Champions league with Manchester City.

Klopp has only one Champions league trophy in his entire managerial career.

Mourinho was hired by Real Madrid and given unlimited resources to deliver the Champions league and he failed.

It's only Mikel Arteta who's expected to win it with his first attempt.

I know where we were before this man and where we are at the moment. Call it a blind faith or whatever but I'm not giving up on him.

We fall short, rise up and go again until we make it Mikel.

https://twitter.com/WelBeast/status/1780856181444997197?t=1LnRUIgM_Ho93O5ODVo_hA&s=08
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 9:46pm On Apr 18
Roland17:
Dayo, I asked for this ordinary, simple and small favor.. "Play D. Upamecano for both legs".. Was that too much to ask for? Ehn?

We dey package Upamecano for transfer or swap deal with Gabriel or Saliba as per both French defenders

You should take the Le Bleu starter(UpaMaldini) over the le blue benchwarmer(Saliba)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:54am On Apr 19
mostob:

Until Arsenal turn man utd , na that time una go rest. Sack Arteta for who exactly ? Zidane abi Guardiola?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 10:15am On Apr 19
BlueRayDick:

Until Arsenal turn man utd , na that time una go rest. Sack Arteta for who exactly ? Zidane abi Guardiola?
That was why I said man was speaking from the anger of the loss

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:19am On Apr 19
BlueRayDick:

So we should keep on with a serial bottler abi
Until we start losing key players abi
There's no way we won't turn man utd sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:32am On Apr 19
Shegzdave:

That was why I said man was speaking from the anger of the loss

I know na. That thing is common with most Nigerian Arsenal fans, but I understand sha. The trolling of rival fans always get to most Nigerian Arsenal fans and it makes it difficult for them to see things for what it is.

We have one of the best young managers in the world, but we should sack him because he could not win the league against world class top coaches like Klopp and Pep.

Oya if we sack him who should we sign? Whoever we sign , I can place a sizable amount of money on a bet that such coach will still lose the league if Guardiola remains in the EPL next season. In recent times, only Arteta and Klopp have given Guardiola that close neck-to-neck competition.

But then , I know most people here won't agree and will call for Arteta's head anyways. I am just looking forward to Arsenal making the mistake of sacking Arteta for not winning the league

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:34am On Apr 19
iamoyindamola:
So we should keep on with a serial bottler abi
Until we start losing key players abi
There's no way we won't turn man utd sef

Serial bottler grin

Remind me, what was arsenal before Arteta was appointed ?

Person lose league twice against Guardiola twice una say na bottler. Oya shey make we sack am and sign Conte?

As a fan, recommend a coach u think can win us the league if we sign Arteta at the end of the season.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:37am On Apr 19
BlueRayDick:

Serial bottler grin

Remind me, what was arsenal before Arteta was appointed ?

Person lose league twice against Guardiola twice una say na bottler. Oya shey make we sack am and sign Conte?

As a fan, recommend a coach u think can win us the league if we sign Arteta at the end of the season.
Guardiola shaaa
Btw arsenal was shit that is why we appointed him, he is no difference from the shit we were before
Why shouldn't they sack him too
You make it look like there are no good managers in europe again, atleast we trusted a rookie why can't we trust another manager
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 10:40am On Apr 19
fredoooooo:
This our junior brother in London must always disappoint.
We no be mate o , make everyone know thier mate cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

omoh .. na we get mouth pass ..

YNWA!!!!

cool cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:41am On Apr 19
iamoyindamola:

Guardiola shaaa
Btw arsenal was shit that is why we appointed him, he is no difference from the shit we were before
Why shouldn't they sack him too
You make it look like there are no good managers in europe again, atleast we trusted a rookie why can't we trust another manager

He is no different from the shiit we were before and we played in the champions league this season after 8 years ? grin

Just dey play.

I didn't say there are no good managers, I say recommend those good managers u believe will build a team that will snatch the league from the grasp of Guardiola's man city.

Oya which rookie manager do u think we can trust like Arteta and how long do u think it will take him to build a team superior to Arteta's?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:49am On Apr 19
BlueRayDick:

He is no different from the shiit we were before and we played in the champions league this season after 8 years ? grin

Just dey play.

I didn't say there are no good managers, I say recommend those good managers u believe will build a team that will snatch the league from the grasp of Guardiola's man city.

Oya which rookie manager do u think we can trust like Arteta and how long do u think it will take him to build a team superior to Arteta's?
Brigthon coach is good infact better than arteta
Replace the 2 and you will see result
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:53am On Apr 19
iamoyindamola:

Brigthon coach is good infact better than arteta
Replace the 2 and you will see result

Lmao. grin

Brighton coach? The same one we walloped 3-0 and currently on 10th position on the league?

U've forgotten Harry Porter of Brighton and how he turned out at Chelsea? Na so Chelseas fans sef think say replace Tuchel with Porter and u will see result. They are still cussing him on Chelsea thread till date.

Baba, oya mention another person
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:00am On Apr 19
BlueRayDick:

Lmao. grin

Brighton coach? The same one we walloped 3-0 and currently on 10th position on the league?

U've forgotten Harry Porter of Brighton and how he turned out at Chelsea? Na so Chelseas fans sef think say replace Tuchel with Porter and u will see result. They are still cussing him on Chelsea thread till date.

Baba, oya mention another person
yeah
Same one that confirmed arteta bottling the league last season with 3-0 defeat, btw his key players have been injured this season and they didn't spend well
That is why i said swap position with arteta and see result
Even in the 3-0 victory they were beating our press with ease but na welbeck they attack
Girona coach is another one, i won't mention xabi because that is too obvious
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:28am On Apr 19
iamoyindamola:

yeah
Same one that confirmed arteta bottling the league last season with 3-0 defeat, btw his key players have been injured this season and they didn't spend well
That is why i said swap position with arteta and see result
Even in the 3-0 victory they were beating our press with ease but na welbeck they attack
Girona coach is another one, i won't mention xabi because that is too obvious

He should swap place with Arteta to come and enjoy the team Arteta built while he's languishing in 10th position? No bro.

This current Brighton coach u are recommending was knocked out by Roma 4-1 in the Yorupa league in the round of 16 o.

If u call Areta a bottler then u will call the Girona coach king of bottlers . Just take a look at their present position in the table fess. Shey na who go snatch league from Guardiola be that?

Oya I dey wait for more recommendations.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:41am On Apr 19
BlueRayDick:

He should swap place with Arteta to come and enjoy the team Arteta built while he's languishing in 10th position? No bro.

This current Brighton coach u are recommending was knocked out by Roma 4-1 in the Yorupa league in the round of 16 o.

If u call Areta a bottler then u will call the Girona coach king of bottlers . Just take a look at their present position in the table fess. Shey na who go snatch league from Guardiola be that?

Oya I dey wait for more recommendations.
This is becoming a joke
Girona was fighting relegation some seasons ago he made them in top4 now
he never competed for the league, he doesn't have the caliber of players to do so
But he's in top4 how is he a bottler

You are making my point for me, if de zerbi have full squad he will compete even though he hasn't spent what arteta have blown

(1) (2) (3) ... (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.