Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,747 members, 7,844,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2346650 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) ... (3543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:46am On May 14
Fkhalifa:

Hmmmm... Okay o...but I read you saying Arterta would be here for 5years to Oyinda... It was so somehow to me o ...... Look at Raya situation, I credited Arterta for that move, that was world class of hi sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad embarassed sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sadm, Ramsdele was a top performing and one of the best in the league, yet Arterta didn't sleep on him like he is a legend already, now Raya won the gloves....that's great of him.....So Arsenal can also move up with another manager if in 1/2 years no big success....just a decent manager can do a Raya and Ramsdele now wink
Bro rest, we are good at twisting words or should i say lying
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:50am On May 14
iamoyindamola:

No they are not
Lord arteta is better than them all, alonso is going unbeaten by displacing bayern with 15 points as a rookie
I can assure you if that was our coach we will bottle it and he will earn praises like bayern have been winning it mombo jombo shit grin
Zidane took madrid to 3 ucl success as a rookie, they will say he's with superstars

All hail king arteta the second best of his kind, the best work in progress manager of all time
Your wahala is too much.... grin I know you don't hate Arterta, you just want success irrespective of any manager who can....I remembered how you criticized Emery but later admitted he wasn't đŸ’¯ the problem....

I forsee another Arterta out and Arterta knows best saga in future
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:52am On May 14
iamoyindamola:

Bro rest, we are good at twisting words or should i say lying
I don't get
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:57am On May 14
Fkhalifa:

I don't get
These guys will say A and will later tell you it's B
I have never seen such double face people before
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:01am On May 14
iamoyindamola:

These guys will say A and will later tell you it's B
I have never seen such double face people before
Hmmm
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:07am On May 14
Fkhalifa:

Hmmm
Can you criticize your lord and savior
Ordinary bottle tag they go gaga grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:09am On May 14
Fkhalifa:

Hmmmm... Okay o...but I read you saying Arterta would be here for 5years to Oyinda... It was so somehow to me o ...... Look at Raya situation, I credited Arterta for that move, that was world class of him, Ramsdele was a top performing and one of the best in the league, yet Arterta didn't sleep on him like he is a legend already, now Raya won the gloves....that's great of him.....So Arsenal can also move up with another manager if in 1/2 years no big success....just a decent manager can do a Raya and Ramsdele now wink
Lmaooo...
That's me riling him up because of his constant hate towards the guy.

When someone says he doesn't care if we win the league or not as long as Arteta is gone. Or he wants Chelsea to disgrace us just so to see Arteta gone, I have to go through that route cheesy cheesy

It's nothing deep really
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:15am On May 14
Jodera:
Lmaooo...
That's me riling him up because of his constant hate towards the guy.

When someone says he doesn't care if we win the league or not as long as Arteta is gone. Or he wants Chelsea to disgrace us just so to see Arteta gone, I have to go through that route cheesy cheesy

It's nothing deep really
grin toh.

Make both of you sha no fight o, I wasn't happy seeing you both go at each other angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:24am On May 14
Fkhalifa:

grin toh.

Make both of you sha no fight o, I wasn't happy seeing you both go at each other angry
Naaaahhhh....
One thing I would never do is e-fight or foolish and childish name-calling or insults.

Even in the midst of chaos, I would always try to be respectful. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 9:30am On May 14
Fkhalifa:

Bro, I have never asked him to be sacked, it is risky to sack him just as Arsenal realized sacking Emery (who was doing better elsewhere), didn't instantly yeuld results, it took spending and several times before everything normalized.

But Arsenal should not be relaxed with Arterta nor be celebrating near success or best after Pep.... I was only against those saying he is a legend who should be here for next 5yrs because of these incredible results... If after next season no reasonable success, the club should try and look elsewhere for a decent manager and try new things...

Just as a decent Raya who wasn't setting the world apart came and unseat Ramsdele, there are many managers who could come and be an upgrade... The Leipzig, Leverkusen, Milan etc managers are decent.
Luverkensen manager just because of his feat.
When he has come out to say he is not leaving B.Luverkesen else Liverpool was there.
We can as well just price Pep, ask for Klopp to change his mind.
We are asking for Managers that want to come or are available not those tied to their club and do not want to leave.
Zidane is available. Will he come?
Ancelotti nko.
Managers with pedigree not some Ajax wannabe who could or could not turn out well becoz the aim is no longer progress but a 100% certainty of trophy in just 2 seasons .

The people who spent over 1BN .
I mean Chelsea did not see those manager u called to coach their team.

Well Moyes and Tuchel are available if that what u want.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:29am On May 14
Lush100:
Luverkensen manager just because of his feat.
When he has come out to say he is not leaving B.Luverkesen else Liverpool was there.
We can as well just price Pep, ask for Klopp to change his mind.
We are asking for Managers that want to come or are available not those tied to their club and do not want to leave.
Zidane is available. Will he come?
Ancelotti nko.
Managers with pedigree not some Ajax wannabe who could or could not turn out well becoz the aim is no longer progress but a 100% certainty of trophy in just 2 seasons .

The people who spent over 1BN .
I mean Chelsea did not see those manager u called to coach their team.

Well Moyes and Tuchel are available if that what u want.

It is easy to suggest for the coach to be sacked, when time reach for them to suggest the miracle worker who will replace him, dem fold grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:47am On May 14
BlueRayDick:

It is easy to suggest for the coach to be sacked, when time reach for them to suggest the miracle worker who will replace him, dem fold grin
The good thing now be say, I know our standards now and it's a very very good one. I'm happy about it.

I just hope any coach that comes after Arteta would win leagues back to back to back. It doesn't matter the points he garners, let him just win league whether by hook or by crook.

No acknowledgement of any progress here if no be league or UCL win him win

I'm just glad we're at that level now. Hopefully we sack Arteta and that next coach takes us to this promise land cos e be like say Arteta na Moses

We need sack am bring our own Joshua
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:59am On May 14
Jodera:

The good thing now be say, I know our standards now and it's a very very good one. I'm happy about it.

I just hope any coach that comes after Arteta would win leagues back to back to back. It doesn't matter the points he garners, let him just win league whether by hook or by crook.

No acknowledgement of any progress here if no be league or UCL win him win

I'm just glad we're at that level now. Hopefully we sack Arteta and that next coach takes us to this promise land cos e be like say Arteta na Moses

We need sack am bring our own Joshua

It is UCL, EPL or nothing for the Joshua o. Anything short of that, we no dey gree
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:00am On May 14
TBH, the problem is not that Emery is not good enough. The issue is that he lacks that charisma to handle a big team. And that he found himself at a club having deep mentality issues. There is a reason why Arsenal's coaching job at that time was tagged the most difficult job. Most of his success have come when managing small teams. He once threw a 4 goal lead against Barca if I'm right.

BTW, Arsenal's issues starting from Wenger's last years are mainly based on mentality. There are off field issues which I think Emery was not prepared to handle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:10am On May 14
Arteta came in and stabilize everything. There were too much toxicity in the dressing room at that time. He cleared out the 'deadwoods', reestablish the connection between the fans and the club, and got us among the elites again. Along the way, he made some tough and strange decisions that we the fans were not comfortable with but see where it brought us. Looking at the trajectory and the different phases of development he tabled before the board, it can only get better from here. Losing the league to City twice is terrible, and we all have the right to be angry at him. But nobody is overpraising him.

Man specifically stated that last season was when we were supposed to be competing for top four. Like we were supposed to be fighting for top 4 but we competed with City for the title. That only means we're on the right path. Those against him said we won't be competing again this year because United and Chelsea would be competing too. How has that ended up please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:12am On May 14
All the trolls wey dey visit here will kill cow and celebrate if their club should appoint Arteta as the manager.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:16am On May 14
Fkhalifa:

Hmmmm... Okay o...but I read you saying Arterta would be here for 5years to Oyinda... It was so somehow to me o ...... Look at Raya situation, I credited Arterta for that move, that was world class of him, Ramsdele was a top performing and one of the best in the league, yet Arterta didn't sleep on him like he is a legend already, now Raya won the gloves....that's great of him.....So Arsenal can also move up with another manager if in 1/2 years no big success....just a decent manager can do a Raya and Ramsdele now wink
Decent manager like who? I don't know why you all are scared to mention name
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:35am On May 14
BlueRayDick:

It is UCL, EPL or nothing for the Joshua o. Anything short of that, we no dey gree

Lol, I swearrr...
I just dey wait for the next manager.

Joshua didn't fail Israel after Moses brought them out of Egypt. "Next Manager" must not fail us cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 11:43am On May 14
Leipzig and Milan coach. I laughed so hard man!!! grin grin grin. Ok, Alonso can be excused but Stefano pioli and Marco Rose grin grin. Oya see nah!!. Where those two coaches dey for table this year?, Where did the finished on the table last year?. 😂 grin grin we too dey play for here ah swear.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 11:44am On May 14
mostob:
Decent manager like who? I don't know why you all are scared to mention name
He said Milan and Leipzig coach grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 11:46am On May 14
For someone who can't admit that Arteta brought the best out of xhaka, I'm definitely not surprised.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:47am On May 14
mostob:
Arteta came in and stabilize everything. There were too much toxicity in the dressing room at that time. He cleared out the 'deadwoods', reestablish the connection between the fans and the club, and got us among the elites again. Along the way, he made some tough and strange decisions that we the fans were not comfortable with but see where it brought us. Looking at the trajectory and the different phases of development he tabled before the board, it can only get better from here. Losing the league to City twice is terrible, and we all have the right to be angry at him. But nobody is overpraising him.

Man specifically stated that last season was when we were supposed to be competing for top four. Like we were supposed to be fighting for top 4 but we competed with City for the title. That only means we're on the right path. Those against him said we won't be competing again this year because United and Chelsea would be competing too. How has that ended up please?
Na that stability gan gan be the issue wey dem no wan see.

Arsenal and Man U did the same thing with both Arteta and Eth respectively but both are presently in opposite directions. Both clubs complained how the board doesn't support the coach and how the players have down tools.

Both clubs identified their coaches and agreed to finally support them fully in the transfer market bringing in the desired players they want.
The former bought players transformed his team, stabilized the atmosphere and we're now respected like never before.

The latter bought his own players yet they look worse than ever before. Fans are groaning everyday and the his players have downed tools too.

But dem say the former should look at the latter because the latter won Carabao cup.

They thought the stable and competitive environment that Arteta created na from thin air him pluck am?

I love that your post about Klopp and one day I go talk more about am. I just hope it's this season

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:53am On May 14
germaphobe:
Leipzig and Milan coach. I laughed so hard man!!! grin grin grin. Ok, Alonso can be excused but Stefano pioli and Marco Rose grin grin. Oya see nah!!. Where those two coaches dey for table this year?, Where did the finished on the table last year?. 😂 grin grin we too dey play for here ah swear.

If u give them Declan Rice and Havertz they will win EPL, UCL , World Club Cup and Inter Planet Cups grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 11:55am On May 14
Na person wey dey take dis banter to heart I dey mercy for grin grin take the lessons and catch your cruise grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 11:57am On May 14
If man city should drop points along the way and arsenal fail to capitalize on that by winning Everton(with better goals) on Sunday, I go raise the bottling flag so high than whoever held it high.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 11:59am On May 14
As a Milan fan, seeing someone mention pioli as potential replacement off me ah swear. Roland me and you follow dey support Milan, what do you think about this special suggestion?. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:01pm On May 14
mostob:
TBH, the problem is not that Emery is not good enough. The issue is that he lacks that charisma to handle a big team. And that he found himself at a club having deep mentality issues. There is a reason why Arsenal's coaching job at that time was tagged the most difficult job. Most of his success have come when managing small teams. He once threw a 4 goal lead against Barca if I'm right.

BTW, Arsenal's issues starting from Wenger's last years are mainly based on mentality. There are off field issues which I think Emery was not prepared to handle.

Dem go do like say dem no know say Arsenal was one of the hardest job then. During Emery appointment, nobody expected us to compete for league. What we just know is that we should make top 4 and get one or two cups. We knew we were long way off. We had no hope of ever facing any big boys away cos we know the mentality never reach that level.

That's why when we lost the Europ league by deliberately bottling top 4, everyone was angry but the criticism wasn't like this cos we know our level. Emirates was boring and fans just dey see match just because we're fans

Ask any of them the season we finished 5th that if someone says we're to become contenders the next season onwards even when we're not at their peak, would they believe?

Anyways sha, whether we win league or not, I dey wait for that next Joshua.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:03pm On May 14
germaphobe:
If man city should drop points along the way and arsenal fail to capitalize on that by winning Everton(with better goals) on Sunday, I go raise the bottling flag so high than whoever held it high.
Na me sef go over fly am. That's the bottling I know. Not the one person go tell me the match I lost in December 2005 is the reason I bottled league in 2024
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Amigoss: 12:04pm On May 14
mostob:
All the trolls wey dey visit here will kill cow and celebrate if their club should appoint Arteta as the manager.

Lmao,this guy with your banger posts....Arte what?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:08pm On May 14
germaphobe:
As a Milan fan, seeing someone mention pioli as potential replacement off me ah swear. Rola.nd me and you follow dey support Milan, what do you think about this special suggestion?. grin grin
grin cheesy grin grin

The only coach wey I fit even try vouch for na only Alonso and that's because he's doing something unprecedented like when Guardiola burst out

All these one season wonder coach wey fit fizzle out by next season no be who we suppose deh gamble on
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 12:08pm On May 14
germaphobe:
For someone who can't admit that Arteta brought the best out of xhaka, I'm definitely not surprised.
That statement has an hatred intent towards Arteta in it tbh.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:10pm On May 14
germaphobe:

cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) ... (3543) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.