Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,783 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2347467 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) ... (3543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:32pm On May 14
Fkhalifa:
FyI, Unai Ebening is about to make UCL football in his first full season with Villa, Remember he took Villa from a relegation zone where Steven Gerrard dropped them...

He was not presented with Mustafi, Sokratis, Luiz,Kolasinac, Litchternier..... While at Arsenal He didn't enjoy a Saliba/ Gabriel

He doesn't have kids like Torreira and Guendozi.... At Arsenal, he didn't enjoy a partey/Rice midfield

Just some decent players and just 1 world best goalkeper, he took them to European semis this year...

He was definitely not the major problem, maybe part.
When Ebening was out manager I was the one defending him. I defended Guendouzi.

It's a marvel comics relic that those who insulted me then are now the ones using him to make their case.

I am hungry for a apology right now.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 4:35pm On May 14
Roland17:

You probably need to go back and read the pages before this.

Both coaches have had 1 2nd place finishes (current season ongoing)

Pioli's worst finish in the league is 6th, Arteta's worst finish is 8th in consecutive seasons

Arteta's best UCL finish is the Quarter Finals, Pioli's is the Semi-final

Pioli's best finish in the Europa is the Quarter Finals while Arteta's is the semi-finals

We have agreed to not include budgets, since you agree Arteta has had more financial backing.

Once again, based on the above, the comparison is justified and available facts show Pioli has accomplished more

Now go through your own post and you will see that the only thing pioli have over Arteta is winning the league and finishing 6th while Arteta finished 8 as lowest league finish.
You're a Milan fan and also an arsenal fan so tell me, when both coaches took over affairs which club was in better shape?. I can't downplay the achievement of PIOLI like I said I was one of the Milan fans that supported him during the not so good days, but taking him over Arteta at this point in arsenal transformation isn't really acknowledgeble.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 4:37pm On May 14
Spy360:

It's a marvel comics relic that those who insulted me then are now the ones using him to make their case.

I wanted to mention you when this ebening case was brought up, but I don't know how you will feel about it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:38pm On May 14
Spy360:

You and lies sha
Fkhalifa was the one who defended jerry curl and ebening
I was on his neck that year, Thank God i didn't insult him because he is someone i later know
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:40pm On May 14
Fkhalifa:
grin(
cheesy
Me no get time to shalaye like that again...na you I dey salute your strength here....

They said Emery was the worst, he left for Villarreal, knocked Arsenal our and won that trophy... Took Villarreal to UCL semis, knocked out Bayern ( Remember that Chukwueze's goal) came to England, brought Aston Villa to Europe and now UCL.... beating this Arsenal side twice.... And yet you don't want to admit it was the clowns he inherited or average buys the club gave him that was the problem...

For real, Arterta has done some good jobs, but the standard now at Arsenal cannot be compared to the days of top4, Arsenal paid 100M for a midfielder, 50M for a defender... Buying 2 City stars....

Kai haverts and Raya.big buys that wasn't happening those days... You're expected to be competing for all trophies in the least with that investment...
He is competing for the league, that's very good but nothing extraordinary...

I'm sure Chelsea and Utd would sack their managers next season should they fail to compete meaningfully.
I thought you would end by saying...

And Emery won the league.

Because what has Emery done with Aston Villa that Arteta has not done better. Mention one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:40pm On May 14
Jodera:

Let us go and employ mourinho then. Oh, I forgot, you once recommended him here.

Your Conte wey you recommend don dey jobless after half and half season with spurs. That's another winner.

We need someone that's in their prime that we're sure of league now that we're a top 2 team in epl. Simple!

Calling Pioli no be am

Abeg, show me where I recommended Mourinho. Apparently, I wasn't the only one who thought Conte is good.

A lot of times you guys respond with already perceived emotions and that is the biggest issue. The thing is when Pioli's name came up, you guys sounded like it a sacrilege. We have put their resumes side by side and Pioli trumps Arteta, consequently, the comparison is justified. Of course you can choose Arteta but to denigrate coaches who are better is a no no for me, especially one who is around the same timeline with Arteta.

I have told you guys severally, Arteta should stay until his contract expires in 2025 and we will review after 2025.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:46pm On May 14
iamoyindamola:

You and lies sha
Fkhalifa was the one who defended jerry curl and ebening
I was on his neck that year, Thank God i didn't insult him because he is someone i later know
Lol.

At least you have confessed. But then you have a poor memory or brain failure.

It was you and kokane hating and me and fkhalifa defending.

You only need to use the search engine to know.

But then how has the same Ebening been your heartrob all of a sudden.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 4:47pm On May 14
Roland17:

Abeg, show me where I recommended Mourinho. Apparently, I wasn't the only one who thought Conte is good.

A lot of times you guys respond with already perceived emotions and that is the biggest issue. The thing is when Pioli's name came up, you guys sounded like it a sacrilege. We have put their resumes side by side and Pioli trumps Arteta, consequently, the comparison is justified. Of course you can choose Arteta but to denigrate coaches who are better is a no no for me, especially one who is around the same timeline with Arteta.

I have told you guys severally, Arteta should stay until his contract expires in 2025 and we will review after 2025.
He grew and improved his resume with several clubs before getting to Milan, andhis impact at Milan wasn't instant. You really brings good points and I respect that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:48pm On May 14
Spy360:

Lol.

At least you have confessed. But then you have a poor memory or brain failure.

It was you and kokane hating and me and fkhalifa defending.

You only need to use the search engine to know.
Gbenu soun opuro oshi
Kokane dragged khalifa till he deactivated never have i seen or remember anyone dragging you on ebening
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:50pm On May 14
germaphobe:

I wanted to mention you when this ebening case was brought up, but I don't know how you will feel about it
My brother I tire.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:54pm On May 14
iamoyindamola:

Gbenu soun opuro oshi
Kokane dragged khalifa till he deactivated never have i seen or remember anyone dragging you on ebening
See this small idiot. Have you forgotten how you tagged me grinding machine when I said he grinds out results? You are mad.

Jodera abeg save this mad man from his dementia
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:57pm On May 14
Spy360:

See this small idiot. Have you forgotten how you tagged me grinding machine when I said he grinds out results? You are mad.

Jodera abeg save this mad man from his dementia
Mugu
You said we are grinding out result how does that mean you defended ebening
I hope you are not a leech, always trying to get credit where you didn't sow
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 5:00pm On May 14
There's a reason football websites like 90minutes and givemesports rate Arteta higher than PIOLI. They even rate Arteta top 5 and 6 respectively.

Show me anywhere PIOLI is rated higher than Arteta currently
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:08pm On May 14
iamoyindamola:

Mugu
You said we are grinding out result how does that mean you defended ebening
I hope you are not a leech, always trying to get credit where you didn't sow
Take credit for what? See foool. 😂

My credit is that you admitted hating on Emery that you are now using to win case. That's all.

Go and treat your dementia. 😂
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 5:09pm On May 14
Guys let's calm down.
No insults please.
Guys let's look now.

We are 86 points with a goal difference of 61 with just the last game to play

Mancity of Pep is behind us on 85 point with goal diff of 58 with 2 games.

We should remove him and get another coach.
Omo na every two two year we go dey hire and fire
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:35pm On May 14
Lush100:
Guys let's calm down.
No insults please.
Guys let's look now.

We are 86 points with a goal difference of 61 with just the last game to play

Mancity of Pep is behind us on 85 point with goal diff of 58 with 2 games.

We should remove him and get another coach.
Omo na every two two year we go dey hire and fire

Don't take that idiot and I to heart
Sometimes you can never know if it's serious or not
He's probably in his lab sniffing his chemical combinations
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:39pm On May 14
Spy360:

I thought you would end by saying...

And Emery won the league.

Because what has Emery done with Aston Villa that Arteta has not done better. Mention one.
Aston Villa didn't buy 50M defender, Villa didn't have a Partey and Rice in midfield, Villa can't buy 2 city stars... No pundits will tip Villa to finish ahead of Chelsea and Utd not to talk of 4th, now talkless of the league...

But Emery's Vilareal won Europa and Reached UCL semis....Arterta hasn't reached that tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:47pm On May 14
Piers Morgan oo grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 5:57pm On May 14
Fkhalifa:

Aston Villa didn't buy 50M defender, Villa didn't have a Partey and Rice in midfield, Villa can't buy 2 city stars... No pundits will tip Villa to finish ahead of Chelsea and Utd not to talk of 4th, now talkless of the league...

But Emery's Vilareal won Europa and Reached UCL semis....Arterta hasn't reached that tongue
Hello sir
U ate getting it wrong.
Every won Europa with Villarreal.
He even won it 4 times with Sevilla. But he is unable to do.it in arsenal because the pressure here is much.
Ten Hag won The Erevdivision with Ajax.
Went very far in the UCL, i reckon UCL semi final or final but he look out of his depth in the EPL with ManU.

Forget about what he won there.
We are concerned about him here.

He bought Guendouzi, Pepe, Torreria, used saka as left back.and wing back.
Bought Leno,

We got to final to.Europa acknowledged.
Mancity the team to beat always flogged us every time mercilessly and we had no answers at all.

But finishes 5th and was at bottom half at a point. Arteta moved saka to inverted winger in the mould of Salah.
Our defense has been good.

Anybody buying our player must pay a decent fee
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:59pm On May 14
Roland17:

Honestly, the reason why I felt it's a sacrilege is because I don't see him as someone that can elevate this arsenal side further.

Yeah, I agreed he's a good coach (Conte) but I believe if you dig deeper you'll find my reasons why I'm against him cos his style of play is boring while he'll always be demanding for 1bn pounds every season. Same ish I had with Mourinho. Na why those two no dey ever last for club.

I believe in arsenal first above any Coach (including Arteta) but c'mon sacking him?

And Tbh, it's now I'm even seeing that you gave him 2025 timeline (that's end of next season). I wouldn't have dragged you if I know.

Na all these "if Arteta doesn't win league this season, he should be sacked" I am against.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:02pm On May 14
Spy360:

Jode.ra abeg save this mad man from his dementia
Grinding Machine that year. cheesy cheesy grin

That time eh, your defence of Emery dey vex me cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:06pm On May 14
Las las, na our biggest and hated rivals we dey beg to do favor for us
Who would have thought? grin

This life sha, na real Circle.

I no deh too attack Spurs sha, but I promise to drag anybody from today and onwards wey go insult spurs both online and offline if they do this thing for us.

So help me Spurs!!🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:19pm On May 14
Jodera:

Honestly, the reason why I felt it's a sacrilege is because I don't see him as someone that can elevate this arsenal side further.

Yeah, I agreed he's a good coach (Conte) but I believe if you dig deeper you'll find my reasons why I'm against him cos his style of play is boring while he'll always be demanding for 1bn pounds every season. Same ish I had with Mourinho. Na why those two no dey ever last for club.

I believe in arsenal first above any Coach (including Arteta) but c'mon sacking him?

And Tbh, it's now I'm even seeing that you gave him 2025 timeline (that's end of next season). I wouldn't have dragged you if I know.

Na all these "if Arteta doesn't win league this season, he should be sacked" I am against.

This is why I encourage your camp to calm down and read positions before responding. From what I have been reading from your camp, you guys already have responses before even reading and understanding varying positions.

Again Jodera, let me reiterate for the umpteenth time, my solution is very clear and Barcelona have employed it. Do I think Arsenal will utilize my solution? No, I don't. Our history with him has shown me they will not but that is my own solution.

I have not asked for him to be fired now, however, an extension should not be offered "Right Now". Let him stay with the team until 2025 when his contract expires and we can evaluate based on results. During this period, the club should continue to back him financially. A lot will happen between now and 2025, but he absolutely has to earn that contract. Heck, if he wins the league this year, it absolutely without any doubt changes everything because he would deserve a contract extension in my books. We have declared losses in 5 consecutive seasons and are at the peak of our spending, that should bother every fan.

You guys need to understand that coaching a traditional big 4 like Arsenal comes with a lot. It comes with the territory bro, it is nothing personal. I want to win and if he is not going to get it done then we should take a different direction after his contract expires. You need to stop making all the excuses for him.

Currently, Arteta is the 4th longest tenured coach in the EPL with the same team, he will be 3rd when Klopp leaves

Arteta is the 4th highest earning coach, when Klopp leaves and depending on the numbers he will become top 2 in the EPL

Arteta has outspent City/ Liverpool over the last 2 season and a combined 700M during his time at Arsenal.

Finally, if you cannot provide proof of me recommending Mourinho as Arsenal coach, I need you to retract the statement, no need for apologies, it is not necessary to me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:23pm On May 14
iamoyindamola:
Piers Morgan oo grin grin

That last line was me yesterday. lol. Can they be useful for once in their existence! angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:31pm On May 14
Roland17:

That last line was me yesterday. lol. Can they be useful for once in their existence! angry
The man still throw shots with abeg
Wicked đŸ¤ŖđŸ¤ŖđŸ¤Ŗ
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:43pm On May 14
Fkhalifa:

How many pundits tipped Arsenal to finish second last season? How many pundits tipped Arsenal to finish above Liverpool, ETH, and drag City to the title till the final day?

May be you forgot that Villa paid money for Tielemans, Diaby, Guimares etc.

When it comes to Arsenal everyone wants to be politically correct. It's not even like the season is over as we could still win the league. Yet there is so much bile and bitterness.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:43pm On May 14
Fkhalifa:

Arterta was who before Arsenal brought him? So if a youth corper can try, a decent coach may do far better....or are you saying Arterta is the best thing ever than can happen to Arsenal?
I only asked you to mention them. There was a question mark.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:49pm On May 14
Jodera:

Grinding Machine that year. cheesy cheesy grin

That time eh, your defence of Emery dey vex me cheesy

Leave people wey get dementia.

This season

Arsenal Vs
Man City 4pts
Liverpool 4pts
Chelsea 6pts
Man United 6pts
Tottenham 6pts

But Arteta is a failure according to Roland17 and Dementia Iamoyindamola, and Fkhalifa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:51pm On May 14
germaphobe:
Emotions and sentiment aside let's just focus on what Roland gave us up there and analyze who's better currently
I no dey compare nonsense. Imagine somebody mentioning Pioli and Xavi. Na that Xavi own funny pass.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 6:59pm On May 14
Spy360:

Leave people wey get dementia.

This season

Arsenal Vs
Man City 4pts
Liverpool 4pts
Chelsea 6pts
Man United 6pts
Tottenham 6pts

But Arteta is a failure according to Roland17 and Dementia Iamoyindamola, and Fkhalifa
Na for your dream chelsea give you 6points? Arteta is a good manager. People like roland and iamoyindamola refused to accept mediocrity! They feel Arsenal deserves better.... Is that difficult to understand?

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:00pm On May 14
City may probably clear out the GD this night. And another round of Arteta diss will begin tomorrow.

From De Zerbi to Girona coach to Pioli to Xavi.... I'm 100% sure Erik Ten Hag name would have been flying around here had it been he is still at Ajax.

Expect funny names tomorrow guys.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:12pm On May 14
Ihebu4chelsea:
Na for your dream chelsea give you 6points? Arteta is a good manager. People like roland and iamoyindamola refused to accept mediocrity! They feel Arsenal deserves better.... Is that difficult to understand?
It's no surprise that a Chelsea fan is educating us about mediocrity in 2024. Like Pochentino is also a good manager but you are not accepting mediocrity abi? It's only trolls that will support whatever stands Roland and Oyin has.

Sorry I forgot the scores. Remind me, Arsenal Vs Chelsea
6-0 I guess

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) ... (3543) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.