Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,868 members, 7,848,519 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2350182 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 10:09pm On May 19
Champe.. champion.. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 10:11pm On May 19
grin

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Android17: 10:39pm On May 19
I remember when Arsenal fans said 22/23 season was lost due to Saliba being out with injury. What's the excuse now?

Buahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:23pm On May 19
fredoooooo:
Champe.. champion.. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
what is this again to ri olroun grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by everton4life(m): 11:54pm On May 19
grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:00am On May 20
AdisaOwala:
grin
Okay, this one enter me sha grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 7:27am On May 20
Rodri: “I think the difference was here [the mentality]. When Arsenal came here at the Etihad, I saw them. Ah, these guys, they don’t want to beat us, they just want to draw. And that mentality, we wouldn’t do it the same way…” [via Optus Sport ]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:47am On May 20
Arsenal in 2024

Played 18
Won 16
Draw 1
Lost 1

Away from the senseless trolling , this team did good ! I am proud of each and everyone of the boys 👏

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 7:57am On May 20
Winning streak FC grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 8:36am On May 20
Goodu ebening grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 8:37am On May 20
Jodera:
Na only for arsenal we go hear say Community shield no be trophy but make dem win am first.

Pep won all trophies in Barca (including Spanish version of community shield) and they said he's the best coach in 2009 cos he did Sixtuplets

They are trolling Kane that he won't partake in German version of community shield next season cos Bayern finished 3rd...

But na only against arsenal you'll hear "community shield" is nothing and Arsenal is going trophiless

Same people will hype uefa super cup.(European version of community shield).

Lmaooo. Una never chop finish!!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 8:38am On May 20
fredoooooo:
Goodu ebening grin cheesy grin

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 8:45am On May 20
mostob:
Unless you're a City fan, you're not fit to troll me. Like your troll no go enter.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 8:46am On May 20
Jodera:

My own be say make nobody wey never carry even if na fork this season come drum say me and them na the same trophiless.

If Liverpool banter me, I fit chest am because at least dem carry Carabao cup. But person wey no carry shi shi dey tell me say me and him dey the same. For where?

That's where community shield comes in. If e easy to qualify, make dem go play am..

All these double standards when e reach arsenal no go work for my side

Lai lai!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 8:49am On May 20
BlueRayDick:
Arsenal in 2024

Played 18
Won 16
Draw 1
Lost 1

Away from the senseless trolling , this team did good ! I am proud of each and everyone of the boys 👏
Proud FC

I remember saying Mikel Arteta should be competing for other trophies. EPL is not the only Trophy.

Imagine if Arsenal had landed one of Carabao or FA Cup and then bottles EPL, the pain won't be that much.

The fans and players would be rewarded wit a trophy to celebrate.

Next season watch Arsenal exit all tournaments with excuse they are focusing on the league.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Amigoss: 8:59am On May 20

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:12am On May 20
Sportsweb:
Proud FC

I remember saying Mikel Arteta should be competing for other trophies. EPL is not the only Trophy.

Imagine if Arsenal had landed one of Carabao or FA Cup and then bottles EPL, the pain won't be that much.

Next season watch Arsenal exit all tournaments with excuse they are focusing on the league.

The way u took this wailing serious, one would think the team u supported won a quadruple this season .

When this euphoric feeling clear commot ur eyes, u will go back to lamenting about Jackson and Ikebe super Sterling

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 11:02am On May 20
BlueRayDick:

The way u took this wailing serious, one would think the team u supported won a quadruple this season .

When this euphoric feeling clear commot ur eyes, u will go back to lamenting about Jackson and Ikebe super Sterling
I Can See You Are Still In Tears.

Don't worry you will get used to it.

. scratch it, Arsenal fans are already used to tears and disappointment. Not a big thing for you.

Just watch some highlights of this season and look at the scorelines of matches you will be alright.

7 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:09am On May 20
mostob:
Unless you're a City fan, you're not fit to troll me. Like your troll no go enter.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:11pm On May 20
Sportsweb:
I Can See You Are Still In Tears.

Don't worry you will get used to it.

. scratch it, Arsenal fans are already used to tears and disappointment. Not a big thing for you.

Just watch some highlights of this season and look at the scorelines of matches you will be alright.

More tears to ur cheek bro. I perfectly understand the misery u are going through right now. If my team was hammered 5-0 like we did Cole Palmer Fc this season, I would be mad too.

U will resume wailing about Jackson and Babashile in few days time.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:27pm On May 20
Sportsweb:
Rodri: “I think the difference was here [the mentality]. When Arsenal came here at the Etihad, I saw them. Ah, these guys, they don’t want to beat us, they just want to draw. And that mentality, we wouldn’t do it the same way…” [via Optus Sport ]
Hindsight is a bastard and na Trossard follow cause am join.

So it's no longer about we losing to Aston Villa, it's about beating them.

He had to wait till season ends for him to spew this rubbish. Why him no talk am after the match?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 2:29pm On May 20
BlueRayDick:

More tears to ur cheek bro. I perfectly understand the misery u are going through right now. If my team was hammered 5-0 like we did Cole Palmer Fc this season, I would be mad too.

U will resume wailing about Jackson and Babashile in few days time.

Cry Today

Cry tomorrow

There is no difference between you and Aston Villa.. Trophyless Gang 😂😂

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:29pm On May 20
Sportsweb:
Proud FC

Lmao...
So Arteta didn't compete for Fa cup because we lost out to Liverpool?

If you watch that game, you won't say what you're saying.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 2:31pm On May 20
Jodera:

Hindsight is a bastard and na Trossard follow cause am join.

So it's no longer about we losing to Aston Villa, it's about beating them.

He had to wait till season ends for him to spew this rubbish. Why him no talk am after the match?
Go and sleep.

Last season you blame unable to get a win vs Man City as a result of not winning league

This season, you got 4 points and still bottled the league.

Once a loser, always a loser grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:31pm On May 20
Doc I see you

Carry go cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:38pm On May 20
Sportsweb:
Go and sleep.

Last season you blame unable to get a win vs Man City as a result of not winning league

This season, you got 4 points and still bottled the league.

Once a loser, always a loser grin grin

Lmaooo...

Once you finish forming Nonsense ontop that your head, you go carry your trophiless Europa self gerarahia go wail with your kindagarten Fc

Imagine person wey your points dey drag with my gd dey troll

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 2:42pm On May 20
Jodera:

Lmaooo...

Once you finish forming Nonsense ontop that your head, you go carry your trophiless Europa self gerarahia go wail with your kindagarten Fc

Imagine person wey my points dey drag with him gd dey troll
Community Shield trophy? 😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 2:50pm On May 20
Jodera:
Doc I see you

Carry go cool

I am just here so i won't get fined.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:51pm On May 20
Sportsweb:
Community Shield trophy? 😂😂😂😂

Bring even if na spoon wey your team happy carry this season make I see.

People wey get Lambo go dey laugh person wey get Toyota, person wey dey trek go wan chuuk mouth

Gerarahia mehn!!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 2:54pm On May 20
Jodera:

Bring even if na spoon wey your team happy carry this season make I see.

People wey get Lambo go dey laugh person wey get Toyota, person wey dey trek go wan chuuk mouth

Gerarahia mehn!!!
This is what I won

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:54pm On May 20
afrodoc2:

I am just here so i won't get fined.

Lol...
Deh go your thread. They need you there on Zerohag matter grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:55pm On May 20
Jodera:

Lmaooo...

Imagine person wey my points dey drag with him gd dey troll

U should know what they say about misery loving some good comoany.. Person wey be say na gnashing of teeth he use watch most of his team's matches this season. Just see below for what he had to endure all season as a supporter of Cole palmer FC...... grin

Sportsweb:
Jackson is lack of food

Sportsweb:
thunder go soon fire you and Jackson

Sportsweb:
Then quietly enjoy your Jackson while chilling in relegation zone.. SIMPle

Sportsweb:
Not going overboard to convince Lukaku to stay or sign Vlahovic will haunt Chelsea.

This Michael Jackson I de see here won't do sh!t for Chelsea. I will be shocked if he hit 10 goals in all comp this season

Sportsweb:
I have come to conclusion the team needs balance. Disaster and Badashile are dunce. Those boys will relegate any team with their atrocious defending.

But I still think we need striker more. I'm tired of Michael Jackson and madueke Dem.

Airmark is right

Timbros was right too

(1) (2) (3) ... (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.