Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2313834 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Presbulg(m): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
Katsumoto:

Bid 40 mil plus 2 and we will sell him to you. Dreamer

okay.. See you in Jan. then
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Presbulg(m): 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
raynold: sure every team want to win the league.. if arsenal have a shot at it well so do we.. our home form is terrific, we have scored the second highest amount of goals in the epl only second to man city.. our next four games will either bring us back to reality of just a top four finish or cement our place as a real title contender.. ynwa

For Liverpool to win or try and challenge, the MF has to be upgraded and the Defence needs to be Solid. Over reliance on SAS needs to be minimal too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Presbulg(m): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
raynold: really? three hat-tricks against one team(only player to do so).. third highest top scorer in Europe top five league, let us not forget he missed the first five game..14 goals no pk, take away pk goals and he'll b at the top..

Just kidding, He's the best PL player right now and has been the best forward since he came to England. I fancy him to be the first PL player to win the Ballon D'or since Ronaldo.

I just laugh when some people say Aguero is better than him cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Presbulg(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
BTW, B. Rodgers already said a bid of 40m plus 2 pounds should be enough this time around. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
Great game today from the two form teams in the EPL. Painful draw though considering we scored so late in the game but Martinez has done wonders with this Everton team. Like someone mentioned, we used to think Moyes was a great coach working on a tight budget and doing "well" with Everton. Now we know he actually underachieved with Everton cheesy Can Martinez go all season like this though? If his performance in the second half of the season with Wigan is anything to go by, Everton might yet surprise many this season.

Back to the gooners. AW most likely had Wednesday's game in mind when he made the triple sub. I like the fact that all three players seamlessly fitted into the team. The defense bar that one goal did well to. With all their possession in the first half, I doubt they had one shot on target. That's how good our defense has been this season. Szczesny...getting better with each game.

Overall, well deserved draw for Everton. Napoli is next!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
proudlysports: Great game today from the two form teams in the EPL. Painful draw though considering we scored so late in the game but Martinez has done wonders with this Everton team. Like someone mentioned, we used to think Moyes was a great coach working on a tight budget and doing "well" with Everton. Now we know he actually underachieved with Everton cheesy Can Martinez go all season like this though? If his performance in the second half of the season with Wigan is anything to go by, Everton might yet surprise many this season.

Back to the gooners. AW most likely had Wednesday's game in mind when he made the triple sub. I like the fact that all three players seamlessly fitted into the team. The defense bar that one goal did well to. With all their possession in the first half, I doubt they had one shot on target. That's how good our defense has been this season. Szczesny...getting better with each game.

Overall, well deserved draw for Everton. Napoli is next!

Well said!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raynold(m): 12:36am On Dec 09, 2013
Presbulg:

For Liverpool to win or try and challenge, the MF has to be upgraded and the Defence needs to be Solid. Over reliance on SAS needs to be minimal too
sincerely we really don't have a scoring midfield like Chelsea anf arsenal even our wingers rarely score tho I see countinho always trying his best to change that when deployed as winger or num 10.. I'll be really happy if LFC can recall suso this boy is one amazing player u can ask barca... for the challenge of the title we'll know by the end of this month if the players are up for it...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Who are all these trash talkers disturbing AFC thread ?

Anyways, I think it's funny how Both Gunners and Everton players are busy commending themselves, "o they were so great", "ah, they are the best we've met this year". grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
angry angrypeeeps abeg wats our prospect this season? coz i don tire really?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
So boring on the loserpoo thread, they had to come here and start debating about loserpoo against tottenham...... grin #megedefegedethingz
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Katsumoto: 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
Pataki: So boring on the loserpoo thread, they had to come here and start debating about loserpoo against tottenham...... grin #megedefegedethingz

O fe fi owo kekere gba nla abi? angry angry angry angry

If I start with you guys now, you will start shouting genocide like my friends in the politics section. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Katsumoto: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
edoyad: Who are all these trash talkers disturbing AFC thread ?

Anyways, I think it's funny how Both Gunners and Everton players are busy commending themselves, "o they were so great", "ah, they are the best we've met this year". grin grin

Its no one's fault you have to check your data usage before posting. Upgrade your status and be active on your thread. grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
Katsumoto:

Its no one's fault you have to check your data usage before posting. Upgrade your status and be active on your thread. grin grin grin grin

Sakamoto, I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but Liverpool will not finish in the top four this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
Katsumoto:

O fe fi owo kekere gba nla abi? angry angry angry angry

If I start with you guys now, you will start shouting genocide like my friends in the politics section. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shame no dey even catch you? You carry your one-man team come Almighty Arsenal thread, una come dey yarn megedefegede for here. grin grin

You had better be on the lookout for Everton. I reckon, they will nick that fourth place from your loserpoo team once we have nicked Suarez come January.

Genocide ko, herbicide ni. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
^^ At this rate, Liverpool will ask for half of the Emirates in return for Suarez - their entire season hangs on the boy. cheesy

I'm eagerly awaiting the return of Poldi. . . .we need more of those left footed rockets. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Katsumoto: 12:14am On Dec 10, 2013
debosky: ^^ At this rate, Liverpool will ask for half of the Emirates in return for Suarez - their entire season hangs on the boy. cheesy

I'm eagerly awaiting the return of Poldi. . . .we need more of those left footed rockets. cool

You damn right skippy. Suarez aint going for cheap; and if he has to go to strenghten another EPL team, we will ask for an arm, a leg, a neck, and a heart.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Katsumoto: 12:16am On Dec 10, 2013
Pataki:

Shame no dey even catch you? You carry your one-man team come Almighty Arsenal thread, una come dey yarn megedefegede for here. grin grin

You had better be on the lookout for Everton. I reckon, they will nick that fourth place from your loserpoo team once we have nicked Suarez come January.

Genocide ko, herbicide ni. grin

What makes ASSnal almighty? Europe you can't conquer, English League you are behind two other great teams. Abeg go siddon. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 10, 2013
Katsumoto:

What makes ASSnal almighty? Europe you can't conquer, English League you are behind two other great teams. Abeg go siddon. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin. Kasumu is going senile.........he he he he!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 6:49am On Dec 10, 2013
Mesut doing us good business on and off the pitch. Guess which player in the EPL has the highest jersey sales ?

The link contains the ten most purchased player jerseys in the world. They are from England, Spain and France. No players from inferior leagues like Danish, Dutch , German, South African or Chinese leagues.

Mesut Ozil was the big transfer in English football over the summer just gone by. His £42.5 million move has meant a windfall in shirt sales and his impressive impact on the Premier League for Arsenal would have also played a big part.

http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/ryan.dilks/541871/top-10-most-sold-shirt-names-in-2013-14/mesut-ozil
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raynold(m): 8:17am On Dec 10, 2013
nawa o. last two season rvp carried you guys out of the relegation zone.. of all fans to call Liverpool a one man team, are arsenal fans.. I don suffer..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2013
edoyad: Mesut doing us good business on and off the pitch. Guess which player in the EPL has the highest jersey sales ?

The link contains the ten most purchased player jerseys in the world. They are from England, Spain and France. No players from inferior leagues like Danish, Dutch , German, South African or Chinese leagues.

http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/ryan.dilks/541871/top-10-most-sold-shirt-names-in-2013-14/mesut-ozil

At least when some people no fit win trophies dem go fit win best shirt sales trophy.

A club that has been trophyless for 8yrs
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Presbulg(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2013
dayokanu:

At least when some people no fit win trophies dem go fit win best shirt sales trophy.

A club that has been trophyless for 8yrs

can you please name a club that has never gone trophyless before?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 10, 2013
Katsumoto:

I dey your back like hunchback grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
raynold: nawa o. last two season rvp carried you guys out of the relegation zone.. of all fans to call Liverpool a one man team, are arsenal fans.. I don suffer..

You are a one man team. If you don't like it, do what Comrade Oshiomhole said to that widow. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ramsey, Giroud, Koscielny and Ozil. We can play Bendtner, Walcott and Santi upfront, play Arteta, Flamini and Jack in midfield and play Monreal, Per, Vermaelen, Jenks and WS1.

Realistically we don't need to win this game against Napoli, just make it as difficult as possible for them to even score.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Presbulg(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
Bacary Sagna won't be back till the chelsea match.

I just dey imagine Samir Nasri vs Carl Jekinson.

Hope he proves me wrong
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kaypumpin2(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
I am not saying Jekinson is a ready article but i laugh when people berate him.At some point last season,in some quarters,the belief was rife that Jekinson is ready to take over from Sagna.

What i am saying?The dude only make mistakes when he's been left on the bench for a while.He gets better with each game he plays.

I want to see both Ozil and Ramsey benched though.Those two can do with a breather.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
kay_pumpin: I am not saying Jekinson is a ready article but i laugh when people berate him.At some point last season,in some quarters,the belief was rife that Jekinson is ready to take over from Sagna.

What i am saying?The dude only make mistakes when he's been left on the bench for a while.He gets better with each game he plays.

I want to see both Ozil and Ramsey benched though.Those two can do with a breather.

Against shitty?! I don't think so
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kaypumpin2(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
naijababe:

Against shitty?! I don't think so

We playing City tomorrow?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EejaNla01(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
I ill play shezney jekinson,mert koscienly monreal
Walcoot Arterta Flamini Rosiicky
Carzola

Giroud

2nd half bring in vermalean for kosc gnabry for walcoot bendtner for giroud. Agre or not?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Presbulg(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
kay_pumpin: I am not saying Jekinson is a ready article but i laugh when people berate him.At some point last season,in some quarters,the belief was rife that Jekinson is ready to take over from Sagna.

don't get me wrong, it's not that he's not good enough for a back up, it's just that he lacks confidence and playing a lot will help raise his game.

He's good when going forward but his defending needs to improve. Always dancing when he wants to defend grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.