Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,254 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2333024 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (3519) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
^^ Van Persie has missed tap ins this season. Bendtner must be better than him too. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
debosky: Giroud FIFA 14 stats:

Physical
63 Acceleration
58 Agility
33 Balance
76 Jumping
81 Reactions
66 Sprint Speed
68 Stamina
86 Strength

Bendtner FIFA 14 stats

Physical
55 Acceleration
58 Agility
55 Balance
72 Jumping
84 Reactions
70 Sprint Speed
99 Stamina
89 Strength

So it can be seen that bendtner is better.

he surpasses Giroud in Strenght, Stamina, Sprint speed, Reaction, Balance
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
debosky:
Bendtner: Bendtner is better than Giroud in _Ugliness__ (fill in the blanks)
grin

Lol !! grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
dayokanu:

Life is no Nintendo game. grin grin

..... but what's the point in having strength and stamina 100 if you cant put it to good use. Common to guide ball Bendtner no fit, Giroud wasn't very good at this last season but he's mastered the art of winning and holding air balls.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EejaNla01(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hahahahaha I don hear my fellow gunners, OLiver Giroud the striker famous for his hold and link up play smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
Eeja Nla01: Hahahahaha I don hear my fellow gunners, OLiver Giroud the striker famous for his hold and link up play smiley
bros i tire o

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
debosky:

Giroud every day of the week over Bendtner. Even at his best Bendtner didn't 'score, score and score' so spare me the revisionist stories.

Giroud's dry patch is making some people misyarn.

Just lucky eh? Let Bendtner go and win a lucky Ligue 1 title in France
hahahah..same ligue 1 that gervinho scored 15goals in one season. I Give up
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 1:08am On Jan 03, 2014
As we continue to debate on who is better Giroud or Bendtner, let's show a bit of respect to the true GOAL SCORERS

Found this amazing fact on facebook

From wiki -
In April 1914 he joined Arsenal, returning to League football. Arsenal had just missed out on promotion on goal average to the First Division, and in 1914-15 King spearheaded their attack, scoring 26 goals in the League and another three in the FA Cup. These included the very first hat trick scored at their new Highbury stadium (against Grimsby Town on November 14, 1914), and two four-goal hauls against Wolverhampton Wanderers and Nottingham Forest. King's 29 goals that season were an all-time club record at the time

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 1:17am On Jan 03, 2014
Meanwhile, big buzz on twitter that Zelalem may start on Saturday. Risky move if you ask me.

Also seems the Berba to Arsenal rumour may be true...

One thing I know is that Arsene won't wait too long if he's going to sign a new striker.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Polio: 1:18am On Jan 03, 2014
proudlysports: Meanwhile, big buzz on twitter that Zelalem may start on Saturday. Risky move if you ask me.

Very ... But what can we do?!

BTW where is Abou?! angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Polio: 1:22am On Jan 03, 2014
dayokanu:

This is dumb!.... Very dumb
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 03, 2014
Bentdner better than Giroud shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked from an Arsenal fan? Abi DK don begin tif password ni ?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Wellloaded: 7:46am On Jan 03, 2014
naijababe: Bentdner better than Giroud shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked from an Arsenal fan? Abi DK don begin tif password ni ?
the thing tire me oh ! Is it not this bendtner that i know or another one.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 03, 2014
Oh my arsenal

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EejaNla01(m): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2014
Proudly sport can you help us with Goal statistic between Bendtnar and Giroud? Thanks
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
I'm not venturing into Giroud/Bendtner debate sorry.
For me, I'm all for whoever delivers for Arsenal

Arsene has come out to refute the Berbatov rumour.

Tottenham is next!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
there's times one just has to gaze mouth open at stuff posted on NL.

its just sad that people with eyes and the benefit of hindsight can make certain statements.

in all these years which striker had led the line for arsenal to sustain a title challenge by January? u mean after close to 7 years you actually believe TGSTEL can do this?

and the club upped and went to buy HFB when they had a 'better' option on the bench?

the same guy who had it not been for injuries and a botched transfer would be playing in norwich?

this is the same guy even marouane chamakh was deemed better than!!

wow, 1 tap in from a goal mouth melee and suddenly you cannot seem to reason straight that this cat cannot even play decently well to feature in the RESERVES as 1st choice.

the same guy who started 1 or 2 games this season and clearly did not even understand where the ball was being played to.

the same guy who is the poster boy for the failed youth experiment. the same guy who equals Francis Jeffers in arsenal folklore.

sigh.

please lets drop this topic. our frenemies are having a big laugh. this is rank idiocy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Wellloaded: 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
^i tell you ,this baffles me!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
Team News for Saturday

on Bendtner…
What I can tell you is that from the last game we lost Nicklas Bendtner. We don’t know how serious his injury is at the moment because he had a scan yesterday. His scan will be assessed today.

on Giroud…
For the rest, Giroud’s ankle was quite positive yesterday in the test but he was sick overnight so he has a 90 per cent chance of being out. He is in bed today.

on other injuries…
Ozil will have a test later, personally I think he will be short. Gibbs and Ramsey are definitely out.

on Oxlade-Chamberlain…
He is close to being back in full training, next week. It takes a little time to be competitive again.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/team-news-who-is-fit-to-face-tottenham-

Seems we will have to make do with Podolski leading the lines on Saturday. We need a new CF quick.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
^^ Suspect we might see Walcott through the middle and Gnabry and Poldi playing wide.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
Polio:

BTW where is Abou?! angry

I saw he went to Mecca on pilgrimage. . . .maybe he's decided to become a full time Imam. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
@ DK

Even if, on paper, Bendtner has better attributes than Giroud then it goes to show how rubbish Niklas is that a useless Giroud is outperforming him.

I hope he gets fit soon and scores dozens for us, but Giroud is head and shoulders above him in terms of overall performance and team contribution.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ajasa4link: 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
Wenger could have saved himself all this undue pressure if we had won that carling cup final against birmingham back then, At least that would've given us the much needed winning mentality. Now we wouldnt be hearing stuffs like trophyless from d mouth of chelsea who couldnt win premiership for 50years or loserpool that last won preniership before i was born.
I hope he doesn't joke with the f.a cup this year o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ajasa4link: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
I just hope all this arsenal and Diego Costa rumors are for real o. Don't want arsene wenger to get our hopes high for nothing again o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
debosky: ^^ Suspect we might see Walcott through the middle and Gnabry and Poldi playing wide.

Or maybe Walcott Gnabry on the wings and Podolski through the middle. I've seen Gnabry play from the left so may just happen again.
Btw, Park is still in the equation. Didn't he score a nice Henry like goal in that Cup game against Bolton ? :-):-)

Hopefully Giroud will be ready before Aston Villa. That Bendtner injury looks serious.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 2:32am On Jan 04, 2014
Did someone mention park?
Abegii make park "park 4 corner" jor!

About the spuds game, I'm not bothered, we will prevail.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
tayoccu:
But he didn't call anybody's name nah. cheesy *runs 4 cover*
Abeg no mind the goat. He is simply looking for fooooolish attention.

I deliberately chose not to mention his name, but yeah boy-boy knows himself. cheesy

Abeg where is my roasted chicken abi na spur dem dey call them make I chop this evening jare. Boy-boy will come pack the remnant up. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
PARK!! Baby o pullover. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope he plays today. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by akpos4uall(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
ajasa4link: I just hope all this arsenal and Diego Costa rumors are for real o. Don't want arsene wenger to get our hopes high for nothing again o
In as much as I'll love to see Costa join Arsenal, I don't see that happening. Why will he want to leave his team when they're performing well plus the fact that he is a regular there & not a 2nd choice player? In addition to that, he has opted to play for spain national team at the WC instead of brazil. I just can't find any reason why he'll leave Athletico except maybe a pay rise.
Abegi ignore the rumor jare.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
Pataki:
Abeg no mind the goat. He is simply looking for fooooolish attention.

I deliberately chose not to mention his name, but yeah boy-boy knows himself. cheesy

Abeg where is my roasted chicken abi na spur dem dey call them make I chop this evening jare. Boy-boy will come pack the remnant up. cheesy
How can you call my name when you were separated from your cojones at birth? Cowardice na your heritage so I no dey suprised! Drag queen oshi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
A40...don't u get tired...

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (3519) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.