Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,378 members, 7,857,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2357092 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (3547) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 4:06pm On May 18, 2015
fellow gooners, we need to learn to ignore all the roaches who try to spew rubbish on our thread, if we pay them no mind they will crawl back to the pits they came from.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 5:20pm On May 18, 2015
Spy360:

Just as I mentioned, I defended him based on my rationalisations of the conditions he was working under (no money, bla bla bla). Now that those conditions have eased off, he certainly has no more excuses to make. Whether he decides to buy or brood, he has just got to hand us the EPL title next season or at least, as I mentioned, give it a genuine push.

story... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 6:17pm On May 18, 2015
Naijababe and mukina2 special invitation for you guys on Sunday at the bridge , chelsea need special london fans for the guard of honour tongue grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by echobee(f): 6:20pm On May 18, 2015
fredoooooo:
Naijababe and mukina2 special invitation for you guys on Sunday at the bridge , chelsea need special london fans for the guard of honour tongue grin grin grin
mr man angry. Leave our house angry. We dont need any chelshit fan here angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 6:54pm On May 18, 2015
echobee:

mr man angry. Leave our house angry. We dont need any chelshit fan here angry
Mrs woman , invitation no reach ya side , na my people (naijababe and mukina2 ) i invite and be very careful o na Bingo be the bouncer , if you try to jump the fence grin grin grin
won ma pe yin koi ti kan yin (in wasiu ayinde voice) grin

BEWARE OF LION grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 7:03pm On May 18, 2015
fredoooooo:
bingo you dey find holiday abi? angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 7:04pm On May 18, 2015
mukina2:

miss pepeye summer break in Montecarlo please ? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 18, 2015
mukina2:

grin grin grin grin grin Hit the ban button mi'lady
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 7:11pm On May 18, 2015
naijababe:

Ban ko ban dele ni grin grin
asoebi dey for you and mukina2 on Sunday , nothing una fit do grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 8:33pm On May 18, 2015
naijababe:

just wait . .on sunday , he'll think he is watching an indian movie grin grin grin

fredoooooo:

miss pepeye summer break in Montecarlo please ? grin
nor worry na angry you'll enjoy it well hediot grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 8:36pm On May 20, 2015
Do we really want to become that team that everyone just sits back and absorbs all our baby punches again ? There's been no killer instinct in this squad, no predatory instincts at all.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:52pm On May 20, 2015
#Wenger out grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 10:13pm On May 20, 2015
edoyad:
Do we really want to become that team that everyone just sits back and absorbs all our baby punches again ? There's been no killer instinct in this squad, no predatory instincts at all.

Lets open to the books of LAMENTATIONS CHAPTER 50 vs 1-100
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:07am On May 21, 2015
edoyad:
One of the problems with league games is that some teams just want to sit back and defend, earn a draw and are satisfied, unlike cup games where you have just got to win.

It is very difficult to score against a team that only want to defend, I mean, it takes extra luck (not even effort) to get pass 11 professional players who don't want to play ball even if you are Barcelona or whatever.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:17pm On May 21, 2015
raumdeuter:

Lets open to the books of LAMENTATIONS CHAPTER 50 vs 1-100

I know you. You support one team that hasn't won a league game since last month
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 7:30pm On May 21, 2015
edoyad:

I know you. You support one team that hasn't won a league game since last month

I know you. You support one team that hasn't won a league title since last decade

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:59pm On May 21, 2015
raumdeuter:

I know you. You support one team that hasn't won a league title since last decade
Your team won the fourphy this season, so a big congrats to you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 9:54pm On May 21, 2015
raumdeuter:

If your team will be playing in a cup final this May let me see your hands up
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 9:56pm On May 21, 2015
edoyad:

If your team will be playing in a cup final this May let me see your hands up

If your team has won the league title, let me see your hands up
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 10:04pm On May 21, 2015
raumdeuter:

If your team has won the league title, let me see your hands up

Are your hands up or down ? So in essence what you're saying is your season is already over.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:56am On May 22, 2015
The Rejected Stone

Barcelona bids €70million for Arsenal's Welsh midfieder Aaron Ramsey. Once a rejected stone...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:56am On May 22, 2015
The Rejected Stone

Barcelona bids €70million for Arsenal's Welsh midfieder Aaron Ramsey. Once a rejected stone...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bigkesh(m): 11:53am On May 22, 2015
Spy360:
The Rejected Stone

lmao...... #70,000 is even too much..... Arsenal fans sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 4:51pm On May 23, 2015
Vermaelen don win a league title even before he play a match and una still dey here grin grin grin
naijababe and mukina2 asoebi dey o for chelsea game tommorow grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Obere4u: 8:15am On May 24, 2015
SPECIAL INVITATION TO ALL ASRENAL FANS today by 5pm.......

#TimeForAsoebi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:02pm On May 24, 2015
Obere4u:
SPECIAL INVITATION TO ALL ASRENAL FANS today by 5pm.......

#TimeForAsoebi
You are such a despicable rotten fella. Just go through your signature and think of what changes you can do to it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 5:26pm On May 24, 2015
congratulations on the threephy

after succesful fourphy years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 6:41pm On May 24, 2015
pickabeau1:
congratulations on the threephy
after succesful fourphy years
Next season we hope for twophy or trophy grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 7:40pm On May 24, 2015
No transfer news this summer. Just rumours. And rumour has it that we've agreed deals with Vidal and Martinez. Interesting summer if true
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 8:10pm On May 24, 2015
An0nimus:

Next season we hope for twophy or trophy grin

With Wenger?

Forget it...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Obere4u: 7:15am On May 25, 2015
Spy360:

You are such a despicable rotten fella. Just go through your signature and think of what changes you can do to it. Thanks.

Cry cry baby......

Anyway you guys can win the EPL next year....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:23am On May 25, 2015
pickabeau1:

With Wenger?

Forget it...
guy u right ooo
Pple will come here nd shout in arsene we trust
D man has lost it since d unbeating season

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (3547) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Amoto94(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.