Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2352864 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Emaprince: 8:02am On May 25, 2015
proudly9ja:
No transfer news this summer. Just rumours. And rumour has it that we've agreed deals with Vidal and Martinez. Interesting summer if true
who dash monkey banana?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 9:03am On May 25, 2015
sod09:
guy u right ooo
Pple will come here nd shout in arsene we trust
D man has lost it since d unbeating season

I tell you
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2015
sod09:
guy u right ooo
Pple will come here nd shout in arsene we trust
D man has lost it since d unbeating season
I agree.

Just to make you happy 'cos I do not see why you think so. He has won league titles before, he has built his team, he himself says he now has to win the title. Lets give the old man the benefit of doubt and not be quick to condemn.
Remember, you condemned Ramsey and Coquelin, but see what they have become.

You should rather spend your effort condemning van Gaal and Rodgers?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 10:31am On May 25, 2015
Spy360:

I agree.

Just to make you happy 'cos I do not see why you think so. He has won league titles before, he has built his team, he himself says he now has to win the title. Lets give the old man the benefit of doubt and not be quick to condemn.

He said that two years ago when he bought ozil
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:34pm On May 25, 2015
Spy360:

I agree.

hes been saying dat every season
D problem is DAT he doesn't av plan at all......he should concentrate on d trophies he wants....even mourinho, gadiola
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2015
Spy360:

I agree.

D problem is DAT he doesn't av plan at all......he should concentrate on d trophies he wants....even mourinho, gardiola or Enrique can't win all major trophies
But Mr Wenger will want to win all nd end up winning non.....
Thank God for d f.a cup we winning now
At least if we can be winning DAT every year we won't be trophyless
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 1:16pm On May 25, 2015
sod09:
D problem is DAT he doesn't av plan at all......he should concentrate on d trophies he wants....even mourinho, gardiola or Enrique can't win all major trophies

don't count your chickens before they hatch
if anyone told you arsenal will be down 2 goals by 10 mins of the FA cup last year,,, will u have believed it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 1:35pm On May 25, 2015
Emaprince:
who dash monkey banana?
The same person that 'dashed' us Alexis and Ozil
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:52pm On May 25, 2015
sod09:
Do you appreciate that we made progress this season? Does progress mean anything to you? When you look at van Gaal who spent over £200million and Rodgers who also spent £150million on Liverpool, you've just got to give AW a chance- there is real progress in the team. Top players in the world are hoping for Wenger to call them because they see real progress and a future in Arsenal FC.

You have just got to take a look at other teams like Tottenham, Dortmund, Inter and AC Milan etc and appreciate what you've got.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:56pm On May 25, 2015
pickabeau1:

don't count your chickens before they hatch
if anyone told you arsenal will be down 2 goals by 10 mins of the FA cup last year,,, will u have believed it
forget guy.....d f.a cup is ours
God punish devil
We more experienced

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 2:00pm On May 25, 2015
Spy360:

Do you appreciate that we made progress this season? Does progress mean anything to you? When you look at van Gaal who spent over £200million and Rodgers who also spent £150million on Liverpool, you've just got to give AW a chance- there is real progress in the team. Top players in the world are hoping for Wenger to call them because they see real progress and a future in Arsenal FC.

You have just got to take a look at other teams like Tottenham, Dortmund, Inter and AC Milan etc and appreciate what you've got.

can u list this progress you speak of

Arsenal -
2013/4 79 points, led the league for 16 weeks or so

14/15 - 75 points, never led the league at any point
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 2:02pm On May 25, 2015
sod09:
forget guy.....d f.a cup is ours
God punish devil
We more experienced

I hope so
I have learnt never to expect anything from Wenger

Not after d 4 4 with spuds and Newcastle, conceding stewpidly at Bayern and Monac, losing a Carling Cup final to Birmingham, eliminated by Bradford in the League Cup

Wenger can never disappoint me
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 25, 2015
pickabeau1:

I hope so

Not after d 4 4 with spuds and Newcastle, conceding stewpidly at Bayern and Monac, losing a Carling Cup final to Birmingham, eliminated by Bradford in the League Cup

This is sad o, so no positive expectation either from Wenger or the team?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 2:15pm On May 25, 2015
naijababe:

This is sad o, so no positive expectation either from Wenger or the team?

I have no issues with d club .. but expecting from wenger nah.. I don't want high bp

How were your emotions last year during the FA Cup final last year after 10 minutes

which club concedes 2 goals in ten minutes to a mid table club in a FINAL... your third final since your last title

Only wenger.. his innate stubbornness to stick to his style of football to the detriment of pragmatism and winning may be costly

I hope not though
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 25, 2015
pickabeau1:

I have no issues with d club .. but expecting from wenger nah.. I don't want high bp

How were your emotions last year during the FA Cup final last year after 10 minutes

which club concedes 2 goals in ten minutes to a mid table club in a FINAL... your third final since your last title

Only wenger.. his innate stubbornness to stick to his style of football to the detriment of pragmatism and winning may be costly

I hope not though

Lol...........strangely enough I was confident we would win last year despite the two goal lead by Hull. My hubby left to do something else after the second goal but I dunno why I had so much belief. Having said that, I think Wenger is adapting to the modern albeit slowly. He is beginning to show some pragmatism. If he can get in a solid DM and maybe a CB, we will be in serious contention for the title next season, that is if we don't win it wink

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 2:42pm On May 25, 2015
naijababe:

Lol...........strangely enough I was confident we would win last year despite the two goal lead by Hull. My hubby left to do something else after the second goal but I dunno why I had so much belief. Having said that, I think Wenger is adapting to the modern albeit slowly. He is beginning to show some pragmatism. If he can get in a solid DM and maybe a CB, we will be in serious contention for the title next season, that is if we don't win it wink

he is adapting yes however he does not yet a power CM like Pato
See Chelsea with Matic
Juve with A Vidal

To be in contention, he has to tune down his love for his tip tap football and increase emphasis on set pieces
you have to win ugly too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 25, 2015
pickabeau1:

he is adapting yes however he does not yet a power CM like Pato
See Chelsea with Matic
Juve with A Vidal

To be in contention, he has to tune down his love for his tip tap football and increase emphasis on set pieces
you have to win ugly too

Plenty ugly wins this season na grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2015
pickabeau1:

I hope so

not in situation like dis.....
Hes good at disappointing
But not dis cos there's no excuse for not beating villa
He also know wats at stake
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 3:43pm On May 25, 2015
WOBS having a field day here. I'm sure they hope Arsenal doesn't win the Fa Cup so they could call for Wenger's head. Fyi the BOSS aint leaving anytime soon, deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 4:41pm On May 25, 2015
naijababe:

Plenty ugly wins this season na grin

true that

sod09:
not in situation like dis.....
Hes good at disappointing
But not dis cos there's no excuse for not beating villa
He also know wats at stake

lets hope so

Keky:
WOBS having a field day here. I'm sure they hope Arsenal doesn't win the Fa Cup so they could call for Wenger's head. Fyi the BOSS aint leaving anytime soon, deal with it.

No fan wants arsenal not to win the fa cup
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 5:00pm On May 25, 2015
pickabeau1:

true that

lets hope so

No fan wants arsenal not to win the fa cup

Me Pickebau grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 5:06pm On May 25, 2015
fredoooooo:

Me Pickebau grin

fredoo d badoo

I hope u r disappointed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 5:11pm On May 25, 2015
pickabeau1:

fredoo d badoo

I hope u r disappointed

Baba disappointment no dey our own dictionary o . One way or another something must happen grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 5:18pm On May 25, 2015
fredoooooo:

Baba disappointment no dey our own dictionary o . One way or another something must happen grin

arsenal shall lift the FAcup

that is what will happen
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 5:40pm On May 25, 2015
pickabeau1:

arsenal shall lift the FAcup

that is what will happen
If that no happen nko ?
So una said una go beat monaco o .. I dey laugh o grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 6:07pm On May 25, 2015
fredoooooo:

If that no happen nko ?
So una said una go beat monaco o .. I dey laugh o grin

Monaco...

I never had such hopes after a dismal leg at home

This is hope
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 6:24pm On May 25, 2015
pickabeau1:

Monaco...

I never had such hopes after a dismal leg at home

This is hope
hope 93 , it remind me mko abiola tongue grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 6:28pm On May 25, 2015
fredoooooo:

hope 93 , it remind me mko abiola tongue grin
Hahaha....

No annulment here oooo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by timbros(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2015
cool

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:22pm On May 25, 2015
timbros:
cool
This is so cool
mukina and naijababe come and see fabregas o grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 2:01am On May 26, 2015
I expect the year on our thread title will be amended to 2015 by weekend cool

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 4:25am On May 26, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.