Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,519 members, 7,840,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2342985 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (3538) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Walcott > Aguero/Ronaldo

And some people are supporting the opinion lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mathys: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
Spy360:
God bless you my brother. Thank God for somebody that has intelligent understanding.

I was about to totally condemn our educational system until you showed up.

Mathys please review your education, it is faulty.

Sharrap dere mukwa. You goofed simple.

Instead make you accept go hide for one corner,you dey yan dust.

Mtscheeew...no vex me with ur steeewpid education yans guy mk i no descend on u dis evening angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mathys: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Spy360:
Whenever Walcott gets this right he will be the best striker in Europe, because honestly I rate him as one of the best finishers in the game, better than Ronaldo and Aguero.

@ tayoccu

Kindly read the above again.

@spy360

May amadioha chop off that leprosy infested fingers of yours u used in typing the rubbish above.

Olodo oshi...smelling mouth boy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
mathys:

Oh yeah......! I was expecting a toothless bulldog like u to come barking;kpataki...(strong kpata).

Your folly is in you trying to sound or be a smartarss. Ekpashishe... tongue

Since you are the only one who can read and comprehend the shyte your fellow gayner spewed, why not start by explaining it ?

Mugu...
Just troll along. Since you came on the ManU thread begging Raumdeuter to come entertain your illiteracy on this thread, I realized how epic your foolishness is.

Return to your shekpe thread. You are a disgrace to whomever wasted their money on your education.

In that gutter you call a brain, you cannot process an opinion from a fact. Abeg troll off you shekpe nuisance.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
Na wetin day vex me for dis thread b dis..... Y can't someone av freedom of his opinion...
He said his mind nd opinion, u guys can accept it or ignore not abusing him.
What if he's right
Though, I don't think he really mean d cr7& aguero own...its like saying hazard is in d same class with cr7 & messi, we know dats like been sarcasm
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
I'm sure you all saw the world class performance from our very own Oliver Giroud for france today. what a man.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 12:09am On Sep 08, 2015
@mathys
Lion dey sleep jejely, na one useless shekpe mosquito wan wake am up? undecided Suddenly Pataki is 40? May they find a cure to your wanton delusion and gross foolishness on this board.

Better go and find out, the last time your fundunce aka 'internet rambo' got banned on this board, who was responsible for his ban with his useless jagbanjantis copy and paste internet insults?

It is glaring you are not here to debate issues but rather throwing insults like a spoilt brat. Even Dayo that you called here, did not bother heeding to your call of foolishness.

I have told you, there is a difference between an opinion and a fact. Spy simply made known his opinion. Stick to the issue or you will get banned. I am not in the mood for an insult competition with you. Your thought process is highly disjointed.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mathys: 2:53am On Sep 08, 2015
Pataki:
@mathys
Lion dey sleep jejely, na one useless shekpe mosquito wan wake am up? undecided Suddenly Pataki is 40? May they find a cure to your wanton delusion and gross foolishness on this board.

Better go and find out, the last time your fundunce aka 'internet rambo' got banned on this board, who was responsible for his ban with his useless jagbanjantis copy and paste internet insults?

It is glaring you are not here to debate issues but rather throwing insults like a spoilt brat. Even Dayo that you called here, did not bother heeding to your call of foolishness.

I have told you, there is a difference between an opinion and a fact. Spy simply made known his opinion. Stick to the issue or you will get banned. I am not in the mood for an insult competition with you. Your thought process is highly disjointed.

Shut your gob, your smelling wh0re mouth! Kpataki is synonymous with a roach or a toothless dog,far from a lion.

Your guy goofed simple and I pointed it out. If you did not come rushing here like a dog infected with rabies we wont be having this conversation. Or did I mention your name in anyway?

Kpataki is not interested in trading insults yet,he f00lishly started it. For one who claims to be so brilliant and well educated you sure dont act or sound the path. You weakling! What happened to ignoring my post,abi your eye go blind? Or what happened to you stating your point like tayoccu did,abi you go die? Instead like the silly billy that you are @ 40 ,you had to rush in with your rotten self.

Son I have politely asked you to meet funlord for an upgrade on your baby rhymes because,you sound way too pathetic with the education diss. Or if it will make you feel less embarrassed beg Coogar to help your situation. I do understand your need to sound a vet at e-warring and to protect your self proclaimed lion image on NL so please, get educated bcuz you lack the skillsets.

Over the years,I have seen peeps like kituan,debosky,blacksmith ,edoyad ,mukina and co. drive home their points without sounding brash. You "kpataki " have always and will remain steeeewpid,brash and a brat.

Oga u can ban and reban ursef if it makes you sleep better. You think I give 2's if I get banned here? @ least I would have been vindicated for exposing your shameless arss for a f00l @ 40 that you are.

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:16am On Sep 08, 2015
Les Bleus fans (mind you, I am unapologetically an ardent follower, maybe not as impatient) are definitely not as patient as we are at the Ashburton Groove, O. Giroud felt the wrath today after a dismal performance which was highlighted by missing an open net amongst other chances, he was booed and whistled at, it was defeaning noise! sadly, I felt bad for him, he needs a run of consistent scoring to boost his confidence, he definitely is not the quality we need at a prestigious club like ours but he is all that we have right now and the best we can do is support him until something better comes along.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:20am On Sep 08, 2015
mathys:

Oh yeah......! I was expecting a toothless bulldog like u to come barking;kpataki...(strong kpata).

Your folly is in you trying to sound or be a smartarss. Ekpashishe... tongue

Since you are the only one who can read and comprehend the shyte your fellow gayner spewed, why not start by explaining it ?

Mugu...

He has already explained it to you yet you are asking for explanation.

How is it anybody's fault that you are unable to read and comprehend?

Please review your education it is faulty.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 6:40am On Sep 08, 2015
A striker was so bad he was booed by his national team supporters, in a friendly match o, while some are here trying to claim ardent fans. grin

Dude even missed open net and I thought I saw someone here say he's a good finisher grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2015
chrisley024:
A striker was so bad he was booed by his national team supporters, in a friendly match o, while some are here trying to claim ardent fans. grin

Dude even missed open net and I thought I saw someone here say he's a good finisher grin
yes dats y its his opinion... Nd u guys ignore not insult him
I knew something like dis will eventually happen, nd some one here also claim giroud nd dzeko are in d same class..
Dzeko is carrying Bosnia ATM, dis is not d first time dat good for nothing giroud will be missing opening chances like dat....
Nd i asked wat is d work of a striker den
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 7:11am On Sep 08, 2015
sod09:

Nd i asked wat is d work of a striker den
to cause hold up for the ball grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2015
chrisley024:
to cause hold up for the ball grin
nd d silly man decided to leave us in d hands of giroud till January.... We Dan hear am oo grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2015
sod09:
nd d silly man decided to leave us in d hands of giroud till January.... We Dan hear am oo grin
we're suffering the same. At least yours can be subbed unlike ours. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 7:48am On Sep 08, 2015
What the flying fu.....ck in he'll is going on here? angry
Where is Mukina?
Why is this thread littered with all sorts of effluvium from bloody non-Gooners?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:08am On Sep 08, 2015
mathys:

Shut your gob, your smelling wh0re mouth! Kpataki is synonymous with a roach or a toothless dog,far from a lion.

Your guy goofed simple and I pointed it out. If you did not come rushing here like a dog infected with rabies we wont be having this conversation. Or did I mention your name in anyway?

Kpataki is not interested in trading insults yet,he f00lishly started it. For one who claims to be so brilliant and well educated you sure dont act or sound the path. You weakling! What happened to ignoring my post,abi your eye go blind? Or what happened to you stating your point like tayoccu did,abi you go die? Instead like the silly billy that you are @ 40 ,you had to rush in with your rotten self.

Son I have politely asked you to meet funlord for an upgrade on your baby rhymes because,you sound way too pathetic with the education diss. Or if it will make you feel less embarrassed beg Coogar to help your situation. I do understand your need to sound a vet at e-warring and to protect your self proclaimed lion image on NL so please, get educated bcuz you lack the skillsets.

Over the years,I have seen peeps like kituan,debosky,blacksmith ,edoyad ,mukina and co. drive home their points without sounding brash. You "kpataki " have always and will remain steeeewpid,brash and a brat.

Oga u can ban and reban ursef if it makes you sleep better. You think I give 2's if I get banned here? @ least I would have been vindicated for exposing your shameless arss for a f00l @ 40 that you are.

You apparently have a lot of issues facing you. Your idiocy was glaring to see. Are you not the same idiot who came running on the Manure thread asking for raumdeuter to come here and troll on this thread due to the fact you could not read and understand a fact from an opinion?

You foolishly started insulting someone who was not even engaging you in a discourse but rather was making his opinion based on a player he believes in and plays for his club. You ignorant sod barged in here like a diseased drunkard to start throwing insults, when that was not enough for you, you foolishly ran ahead to call for raumdeuter to come here and excite your idiocy. As intelligent as that guy is, he saw outrightly it was pointless to join you in your imbecility.

You have no bearing on what intelligence is. Tell us, what makes the comment that got you foolishly excited on this thread a fact? You foolishly cannot read and understand, yet you came back to be asking for explanations and throwing more baby tantrums like a child who never grew up in a loving home.

Apparently you speak in the language of imbecility. If not you would have shamefully realized your folly on this thread and further displayed by those upon whom you beckoned upon to come in here and expand your chilish foolishness and lack of understanding - who ignored your idiotic ignorant being. Yet you foolishly spewing that he goofed. When all you are doing is barking whoof whoof like a deranged diseased rabies infested dog.

You are very daft I have to say. Someone who cannot differentiate an opinion from a fact is begging for insults exchange from Pataki. Intellectually, you have been found to be utterly useless. Yet you want to trade insults? You just love being disgraced repeatedly don't ya? Go back to your village school. This thread might be very quiet, but at least those who make intellectual contributions on the thread, are not bereft of simple English language comprehension.

You have disgraced yourself thus far here. Throwing invectives will not shield you from the intellectual disgrace and lack of understanding you blatantly displayed here.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:11am On Sep 08, 2015
Roland17:
Les Bleus fans (mind you, I am unapologetically an ardent follower, maybe not as impatient) are definitely not as patient as we are at the Ashburton Groove, O. Giroud felt the wrath today after a dismal performance which was highlighted by missing an open net amongst other chances, he was booed and whistled at, it was defeaning noise! sadly, I felt bad for him, he needs a run of consistent scoring to boost his confidence, he definitely is not the quality we need at a prestigious club like ours but he is all that we have right now and the best we can do is support him until something better comes along.

I truly felt bad for him. How he missed that open net was beyond me.

All I can hope for is that Wenger truly finds a way to make Giroud believe in his own ability and confidence again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MaziOmenuko: 8:12am On Sep 08, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
What the flying fu.....ck in he'll is going on here? angry
Where is Mukina?
Why is this thread littered with all sorts of effluvium from bloody non-Gooners?

Hypocrisy in 3D. You've been nothing short of nuisance at manutd thread but u want to blackmail the mods into cleaning up and issuing bans on ur own thread.
Keep screaming, they will hear you soon.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:17am On Sep 08, 2015
chrisley024:
we're suffering the same. At least yours can be subbed unlike ours. grin

At least you have the most expensive teenager in the world as your striker. And you have one of the most expensive players in the EPL as your striker.

You lucky manure. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2015
Pataki:

At least you have the most expensive teenager in the world as your striker. And you have one of the most expensive players in the EPL as your striker.

You lucky manure. grin
angry

Pataki when you will go shopping for a decent brain... Yours is outdatted already, broh..get an upgrade asap.

#NoOffence

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 9:41am On Sep 08, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Hypocrisy in 3D. You've been nothing short of nuisance at manutd thread but u want to blackmail the mods into cleaning up and issuing bans on ur own thread.

Don't the hypocrite troll, Elfeminate!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SIRcumalot: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2015
SIRcumalot:

I disagree,
Fellani no be flop.
dnt mind him jare...wetin concern him wit man u
Always trying to shift attention, we say giroud no good u claim man u waste money...
Shey na d same abi na arsenal money dem day waste...
Oga oo

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by UniqueGem(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2015
I support the fact that opinions are to be respected, but for Someone to come on here and say Theo Walcot is a better finisher than Aguero and Ronaldo and that Giroud is a good finisher, mehn!!! I can't deal. Nonetheless, i'll let it slide as a joke or misthinking.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
angry

Pataki when you will go shopping for a decent brain... Yours is outdatted already, broh..get an upgrade asap.

#NoOffence

Did your own excellent functional brain also tell you to spell outdated as outdatted?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2015
mathys:

@ tayoccu

Kindly read the above again.

okay let me explain it to you like you're a 3 year old

Spy360 :
Whenever Walcott gets this right he will be the best striker in
Europe, because honestly I rate him as one of the best finishers
in the game
, better than Ronaldo and Aguero.

see the bolded part (the letters darker than the others)?
it means that is what he thinks, it doesn't mean that is what the rest of the world believe.
hope you understand?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
chrisley024:

Who hasn't missed an open net? So Giroud is going through a rough patch at the minute - I don't think anyone has denied that. Will he overcome this and get back to scoring goals? There's no doubt in my mind that he will.

Having a bad run of games doesn't mean you're a poor player - I thought folk here were more astute observers than that, but maybe I was wrong.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Maxi may Amadioha blow your left scrotum into bloody smithereens!
Anuofia grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (3538) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ObaIgwe1, dcrested(m), Roland17(m), iamoyindamola(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), Jodera, Amigoss, everton4life(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.