Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,768 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2361782 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) (3541) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 5:28pm On May 25
Lush100:
Hopefully Man United retain Ten Hag as manager since he has won them this cup.
Our prayers.

There's opportunity to won community shield too.

I'm sure they will celebrate it.

Celebrate kwa?

We no dey like una o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 5:35pm On May 25
Sportsweb:
Arteta has never won a trophy he started competing from the beginning, the FA cup he won was the work of Emery. What exactly has Arsenal achieved under Arteta 🙄

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 5:37pm On May 25
AdisaOwala:

grin

Make una allow Covid-19 FA Champs breathe nah. LOL!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Realtord43: 5:37pm On May 25
Arsenal finally reborned, FA cup champions is due to be updated to something else!

Arsenal Finally Reborned, EPL Bottlers and Pep is too Good FC

Thë above should do

7 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 5:42pm On May 25
Realtord43:
Arsenal finally reborned, FA cup champions is due to be updated to something else!

Arsenal Finally Reborned, EPL Bottlers and Pep is too Good FC

Thë above should do

grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 5:49pm On May 25
Double FA cup

Y'all efforts to come 2nd to Pep can't be in vain

Maybe we should borrow una the female one make una pose with am

Y'all can't just end the season trophyless again na

Na curse? undecided

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:50pm On May 25
Shegzdave:

To pick out of those three guys is very hard but personally I’d go for our Skipper
Odegaard too try.
Personally I'm lost between him and Rice.

In a scale of 100 it'll be 51%-49% in favour of Odegaard
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:54pm On May 25
AdisaOwala:

Seems we are gonna party here o

Trophylessness must be celebrated grin grin
Let's celebrate ETH staying 🎊😁
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:54pm On May 25
mostob:
So Arteta is now the standard. I was surprised seeing that board. And thr under bridge boys would come here and litter everywhere with their rubbish takes. BTW how do you see Quinten Timber?
Lol... Dem know wetin dem dey do. Na why dem be trolls grin

Meanwhile, I don't too know about Quetin Timber. The only Timber that have been reigning since is our timber even before signing for us. I don't know but I don't think he has that quality. It might be rumors sha

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:56pm On May 25
Lush100:

Yeah. The 3 of them butTrossard suppose collect award.
The guy was a rabbit in the 18 box. Difficult to handle.
N.a. only Aston Villa game the guy really disappoint . Was suppose to.score against them when opportunity came.

But he's human
Lol, Trossard try sha.
If there's anything like "arsenal Game changer award" the way EPL did theirs, then he'll deserve it. Him and Havertz will be contenders tho but he'll slightly nick it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:57pm On May 25
Jodera:
Odegaard too try.
Personally I'm lost between him and Rice.

In a scale of 100 it'll be 51%-49% in favour of Odegaard

I will pick Saliba as my player of the season.

Rice had a fantastic season but I think it is because we’ve be yearning for a midfielder that does exactly what he does for a long time, that’s why a lot of people think he’s our best player .

As for Odegaard , he was our playmaker and he did exactly what was necessary of him. He had an amazing season ; but I think the bias people have for offensive players over defensive players is why he will be rated as our best player .

Saliba is like NBG - No Bad Game . The only game I can remember he fumbled this past season is that match vs Loserpool where he snoozed and allowed Diaz to cause katakata leading to Gabriel’s own goal . Even in that match he made sure Loserpool had just that one goal and that was it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:57pm On May 25
Spy360:
Jodera are you watching how Bruno Fernandez is playing as a false 9?

He is a false 9 because he is an AM.
Lol, he played more like a Pseudo nine than a false 9 sef.

The main CF was even Rashford
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 5:57pm On May 25
Spy360:

Let's celebrate ETH staying 🎊😁

Shebi una Prîck dey rise for Rashford matter ni

As a Latest FA cup winner y'all need to instill a winning mentality, and not to be playing Pep's victim, we have increased his asking price to 300m

If you bring Odegaard + Saliba + 40m, we fit consider sha

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FatherFIG01(m): 5:58pm On May 25
Premier League - Man City
FA Cup - Man Utd
League Cup - Liverpool

Arsenal - We fought for the title till the end of the season. 🤣

Chelsea - wanted to sneak into the Europa League 🥹

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:11pm On May 25
BlueRayDick:

I will pick Saliba as my player of the season.

Rice had a fantastic season but I think it is because we’ve be yearning for a midfielder that does exactly what he does for a long time, that’s why a lot of people think he’s our best player .

As for Odegaard , he was our playmaker and he did exactly what was necessary of him. He had an amazing season ; but I think the bias people have for offensive players over defensive players is why he will be rated as our best player .

Saliba is like NBG - No Bad Game . The only game I can remember he fumbled this past season is that match vs Loserpool where he snoozed and allowed Diaz to cause katakata leading to Gabriel’s own goal . Even in that match he made sure Loserpool had just that one goal and that was it.
Well you have a very valid point sha but these awards tends to favour mostly attackers than defenders so I understand the sentiments except if the said Defender was extraordinarily good while the competitors where a little below him. But then I still have defences to put up for Rice and Odegaard. Please hear me out

Looking at it, Rice more than exceeded our expectations. Everybody knew he's good but nobody thought he'll be THIS good. In terms of consistency, I can't even pick one match he made a mistake nor played less than 8.0 rating. Even the matches we lost he was still a standout arsenal player too. At least you even called a fvck up Saliba did, Me I can't even point any for Rice. If you remember any, you can point out to me. Rice was extremely dominant CONSISTENTLY.

Odegaard. It was like a like this was his best season in an arsenal shirt. He not only pulled strings but he was our platform on which we attack and defend from front and he did it with so much excellence. The work he did was really tremendous and to do such consistently (combining attack and defence) to such high standard weekly deserves an award on its own.

Anyways it's between the three of them like I initially said. There can be a very very good debate for all three cos they were madly deeply exceptional in their department. That to me sef Is a good thing and long may it continue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:13pm On May 25
Lmaooo...
See as this one they spam here with Fa cup like say we go trophiless.

Him dey brandish fa cup for here like say na UCL or league.

Something wey we win but dem tell us na just normal "fa cup".

To show how desperate he even is, him dey even drop women fa cup too. Why you no drop u-17 man u cup join

Lmao
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:18pm On May 25
And for that shameless Chelsea fan wey don join body troll us wey he himself deh trophiless. Not only is he trophiless but the rival wey him deh gumbodi naim even kick am for Europa after moving from 13th to 6th and felt he has arrived in ulokpa

My guy is even talking about working hard and working smart cheesy

At least I worked hard and ended up in UCL spot plus a trophy

You wey work hard from 13th to 6th only to lose your only Europa spot to person wey work smart cheesy cheesy

Lmaooo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:19pm On May 25
For me Declan Rice deserves APOTY
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 6:20pm On May 25
Jodera:
Lmaooo...
See as this one they spam here with Fa cup like say we go trophiless.

Him dey brandish fa cup for here like say na UCL or league.

Something wey we win but dem tell us na just normal "fa cup".

To show how desperate he even is, him dey even drop women fa cup too. Why you no drop u-17 man u cup join

Lmao

Blehhhhhhhh cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:22pm On May 25
AdisaOwala:

Blehhhhhhhh cheesy grin

Blehhhhh you too cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 6:23pm On May 25
Jodera:
And for that shameless Chelsea fan wey don join body troll us wey he himself deh trophiless. Not only is he trophiless but the rival wey him deh gumbodi naim even kick am for Europa after moving from 13th to 6th and felt he has arrived in ulokpa

My guy is even talking about working hard and working smart cheesy

At least I worked hard and ended up in UCL spot plus a trophy

You wey work hard from 13th to 6th only to lose your only Europa spot to person wey work smart cheesy cheesy

Lmaooo

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:28pm On May 25
AdisaOwala:

Blehhhhh grin cheesy grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 6:31pm On May 25
Jodera:
Blehhhhh grin cheesy grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:35pm On May 25
cheesy cheesy cheesy

AdisaOwala

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 6:44pm On May 25
Even the community shield wouldn't shield you from community trolling today grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 6:46pm On May 25
Pep is the best FC, y'all can still defeat him if you change the disgusting mentality tongue cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 6:47pm On May 25
Una get thread all through the season but alas na we dey party here. Person go see people dey party her come think say Arteta's Army Boys scout don win major trophy...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:50pm On May 25
AdisaOwala:
Pep is the best FC, y'all can still defeat him if you change the disgusting mentality tongue cool
Lmaooo...
Something that Arteta did in 6months against Pep, it took two years plus almost a sack letter for Ebl to do it

And you're talking disgusting mentality?

See as you dey happy ontop fa cup. Even when we finished 8th plus fa cup, we no even happy like Una.

Lmaooo....
See your standard? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:55pm On May 25
patrickmuf:
Una get thread all through the season but alas na we dey party here. Person go see people dey party her come think say Arteta's Army Boys scout don win major trophy...
Lol...
Trophy na trophy Oga as long as it's official.

Na wetin join to use celebrate your legendary coach.

All these Una gaslighting no go work cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 6:55pm On May 25
So Ten Hag has two major trophies while Arteta has one in 5 years.

grin grin Cry about it

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 6:56pm On May 25
Jodera:

Lmaooo...
Something that Arteta did in 6months against Pep, it took two years plus almost a sack letter for Ebl to do it

And you're talking disgusting mentality?

See as you dey happy ontop fa cup. Even when we finished 8th plus fa cup, we no even happy like Una.

Lmaooo....
See your standard? cheesy

What did Y'all win when you defeated Pep?

Stop flaunting community shield - it's not better than the defunct LG cup wey super eagles dey play that year for Abuja stadium grin grin

Pip pep to a trophy and stop worshipping him as an excuse for your failures at the club grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 6:59pm On May 25
Sportsweb:
So Ten Hag has two major trophies while Arteta has one in 5 years.

grin grin Cry about it

Ten Haram is light years ahead of Arteta

(1) (2) (3) ... (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) (3541) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.