Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2364485 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (3552) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

ELfenomeno1 is irredeemable. The babalawo wey do am don die.

Pataki na straight up koboko the one used for patients at Aro psychiatry would be okay

The 6th and 7th book of Moses says Aya Pataki to werrey di si, Koboko ni solution

Be like say, you need a special dose of magun in your life today. De one wey go dey make gbo bi chihuahua. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SIRcumalot: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
FBS:
How is that sensible from...wetin be him name sef?
Anyways, D'gurvnor is one supreme wind-up merchant.
Gabriel was naïve but Today own na the last straw for Costa he won't get away with this shite again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nihilist:
Monsieur TVal...

Please play some Cele music for my friend Ogbeni Pataki.

I can see that he has also been affected with the spirit of failure.

Raumdeuter, do you know of a competent Woli? We need to flog the failure out of Pataki and Elfenomeno1...

Lool.
Disgraceful
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
Spambot don catch Bimffo on this thread. At least two days in jail. Who is next to troll? grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nihilist: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mukina2 I dey see your hand o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
Normal thing. 1st chelshit clean sheet against this joke of a club.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Gabriel was naïve but
Today own na the last straw for Costa he won't get away with this shite again.

That is what I have been saying. No player in this league should be getting sent off because of Costa's antics.
We threw the game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by airmark(m): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
2 parties in 4 days!!! grin grin

Play me 9ice party rider jare. Another one at man utd tomorrow. Dj Tval if this guy no wan play me song abeg nice up things for me bro.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Tval(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
airmark:

Play me 9ice party rider jare. Another one at man utd tomorrow. Dj Tval if this guy no wan play me song abeg nice up things for me bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC3PMHTPbOk
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Tval(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
Assnal's red cards today.. Mike dean be like

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
airmark:

I no be DJ. The only party happening on our thread is a victory party....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
We all know wat Sanchez always do in el clasico...waving imaginary cards at ref
Y can't he b doing dat for us....d silly man Dan brain wash am.... Football is not a game of sincerity nd u can't win it without fighting for it
Costa had a game plan nd its paid off..by may if day win d epl no body will remember today dat ref favour dem instead day will be congratating dem
Y can't we do dem wat day do us
Are we d only unfortunate club in epl
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
chrisley024:
Normal thing. 1st chelshit clean sheet against this joke of a club.
Even Fab and Hidden use dem catch small foarm
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
I could care less about the loss. All I want to know is if Coquelin is alright, that is all that matters.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by airmark(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
sod09:
We all know wat Sanchez always do in el clasico...waving imaginary cards at ref
Y can't he b doing dat for us....d silly man Dan brain wash am.... Football is not a game of sincerity nd u can't win it without fighting for it
Costa had a game plan nd its paid off..by may if day win d epl no body will remember today dat ref favour dem instead day will be congratating dem
Y can't we do dem wat day do us
Are we d only unfortunate club in epl

Stop this lamentation bro. Before that red card Chelsea had been knocking on your defence constantly. Football requires sense, in the past we had experienced such too and still shrugged it off. Diego costa was dragged in the box and the referee waved play-on. You do everything within the rule to win games. Arsenal had the chance to send costa off and tilt the game to her favour , did nt take it. Fact is Chelsea was a better side today and got what they wanted.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Chestar5(f): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
I dont want to troll o but dj tval abeg play me reggae blues- harrysong, kcee, olamide... Abeg...thanks grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
olabode89:

Truth be told, Chelsea were the better team before and after the red card incident. They were allover Arsenal, super pressing and some nice touches around Arsenal's penalty box between Fab, Hazard and Costa.

I disagree with this. The possession stat after first half was 53-47 in favour of Chelsea, but Chelsea never created any clear cut chance. Only few weak shots at Cech from outside the box, and Pedro's chance that was quickly snuffed out by Cech were Chelsea real chance.

Wenger knew that the pressure was on Chelsea to win the match not on Arsenal, and so set up his team tactically to make the best out of Chelsea's desperation.

Cech was never tested before that sending off.

Arsenal had a similar game plan as we did against man city last season. Sit back,absorb the pressure and counter Chelsea with Walcott pace, it was a tactical design that needed a strong DM to execute, and was working just fine until Gabriel was sent off and Arsenal had to sacrifice our only DM Coquelin.

Poor refereeing decisions killed that match, and it's a shame.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by amodu(m): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
TVAL play me Eleda mi ooooo mi ooo
Arsenal sowi, Chelsea don't know say una get ELEDA grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Tval(m): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
amodu:
TVAL play me Eleda mi ooooo mi ooo

Arsenal sowi, Chelsea don't know say una get ELEDA grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hXDhpsVycA
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Tval(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
Chestar5:
I dont want to troll o but dj tval abeg play me reggae blues- harrysong, kcee, olamide... Abeg...thanks grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4nT3Od5cxI
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by amodu(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
Tval:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hXDhpsVycA

Omo I dey gbadun you...

I will recommend you for an award grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by amodu(m): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
D GOVERNOR dey greet una oooooo grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
Zlatan missing an open net in Ligue 1 - wow! Cavani and Di Maria on.

ManCity losing at the moment to the Hammers.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
Pataki:
Zlatan missing an open net in Ligue 1 - wow! Cavani and Di Maria on.

ManCity losing at the moment to the Hammers.

City looking very flat without Silva, a loss or a draw at most would be a perfect result for us
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
Arsenal...

Blaming everybody but the players naiveté, lack of man marking for Zuma goal, indiscipline .

Walcott..the world class striker...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
pickabeau1:
Arsenal...

Blaming everybody but the players naiveté, lack of man marking for Zuma goal, indiscipline .

I tire ooi
Blaming costa nd ref for d misfortune
As if d players were any better in d first place....chelshit deserve d win even with 11-11
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
Seems the Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth has migrated from the Chelsea thread to this one grin grin

Brethren open ur bibles to the book of Lamentations....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
pickabeau1:
Arsenal...

Shekpe were feeding off scraps before the dumb ref swung the odds to favor Chelshit. From pundits, to coaches to social media complaints, everyone is blaming Mike Dean. Everyone can't be wrong , Mr. The ref killed that match and not lack of man marking for Zuma goal blah blah. Gayners were playing their plan of frustrating desperate shekpe players perfectly before the Idíot sent off Gab. And don't blame Walcot, he's not the dumb ref that was biased in his decision.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by airmark(m): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Seems the Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth has migrated from the Chelsea thread to this one grin grin

Brethren open ur bibles to the book of Lamentations....

What chapter and verse?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
airmark:

What chapter and verse?

Chp 1, Vs 1 to infinity
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by airmark(m): 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
sinizia:

Shekpe were feeding off scraps before the dumb ref swung the odds to favor Chelshit. From pundits, to coaches to social media complaints, everyone is blaming Mike Dean. Everyone can't be wrong , Mr. The ref killed that match and not lack of man marking for Zuma goal blah blah. Gayners were playing their plan of frustrating desperate shekpe players perfectly before the Idíot sent off Gab. And don't blame Walcot, he's not the dumb ref that was biased in his decision.

So it was also the ref that stopped alexis from scoring when he had the chance against begovic with the net yawning?

By the time arsenal a,ss would be well opened for y'all to see, it will be too late. Keep hailing mediocrity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (3552) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: DanIduh06

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.